Degrees of Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad you like it!" he said smiling. "How about we get some dinner? I don't know about you, but I'm starving!"

She agreed and the two were down the lift and out the door as happy and giddy as they came in. The sun was beginning to set and the streets were lit with the orange glow of late evening. The lamps were beginning to flicker to life by the time they arrived at the restaurant. The restaurant itself was upscale, but not so much that the atmosphere was stuffy. A band played along softly at the far side in front of a cozy dance floor. The host lead the couple to a table just off the dance floor and the two were seated. Soon enough they had ordered and had drinks in hand and were chatting away like they had been a couple for ages.

The pair ordered Italian dishes and ate, drank, talked, and drank some more. The band started playing some more lively songs and Jeff stood and reached out his hand toward Katy.

"Would you like to have a daddy-daughter dance?" he said with a sly grin, eyes slightly glassy.

"I thought you would never ask!" Katy popped up and took his hand and the two sauntered on to the floor

The dancing continued for some time, more drinks were had, and the pair found themselves back on the floor for a slow song and Jeff held Katy tight to him by the hips while she hung her arms over his shoulders. Katy peered up at him, eyes equally glassy with a twinkle of mischief.

"So, I have an idea I'd like to try tonight..." she began sheepishly.

"Oh? I'm all ears to any ideas from my dirty little girl!" he responded softly but enthusiastically.

"Maybe your daughter has been out drinking, and when she gets back to her room she falls asleep on top of the bed with her skirt up to her hips secretly hoping that her daddy might find her." She paused and bit her lip, her eyes still locked on his.

"And he very well couldn't pass up an opportunity like that. Especially with how long he's been wanting her, having her presented to him like that,"

Her eyes twinkled in a way that made Jeff begin to harden where he stood on the dance floor.

"Daddy, I'm feeling a little sleepy and think I'll go to my room and lie down for a bit." Her voice dripped with sex and suggestion.

The two could hardly get out of the restaurant quickly enough and were off like a shot back up the street in the warm late summer night back to the hotel. In the lift they were pawing and kissing all over each other, leaving steamy handprints on the mirror-metal finish. As the door opened, Katy snatched one of the key cards from Jeff's pocket.

"Your dirty girl is going to be lying in bed, dreaming of her daddy coming to take her." Then she whipped around and walked down the hall, stopping to smile at him before disappearing behind the door.

Jeff waited for as long as he could. His heart was pounding like a drum and his cock was throbbing in the hallway before he finally allowed himself to walk up to the door. He unlocked it with the keycard and silently swung the door open. When he entered, the only light in the room was coming from one of the small bedside lamps. His eyes strained to adjust to the low light, but when they did, he found the curvy object of his desire laying on the bed. She was on her front with her face in the blanket. One leg dangled precariously over the edge of the bed. Her shirt was hiked up to her waist and the curves of her bare ass were visible in the low light. He crept closer and gently ran his fingertips up her leg from her ankle to find her lace thong dangling at her knee. A low-pitched pained groan escaped his lips and he reached down to unfasten his belt. The sight of her made him salivate. He licked his lips and crawled overtop of her and kissed her behind the knee where her thong was suspended, then licked his way up her inner thigh to just under her ass.

He bit his lip and gently reached his hand between her legs from behind and teased her lips as he did earlier that day in the car. Katy was always so wet whenever they were with each other, but this night she was positively drooling. He gathered up her arousal on his fingers and then licked them before returning his hand between her legs and gently parting her lips. Katy pretended to stir awake as Jeff opened her up.

"Mmmm... Daddy?" she cooed.

Jeff slipped a finger inside her and probed at her g-spot from behind her.

"Oh my god! Daddy!?! What the fuck?" she exclaimed.

Jeff couldn't deny this roleplay scene of hers was turning him on powerfully. He quickly scooted up over her back and whispered in her ear.

"Daddy needs this Katy, you were out doing naughty things and now daddy needs you."

As he said it, he reached his free hand around and covered her mouth. Katy moaned and groaned into his hand as his fingers began to probe less gently into her slippery opening. She planted both hands flat on the mattress and raised her hips while Jeff kept fingering her from behind. After several intense minutes he pulled his dripping hand away from her hole and smacked her across the ass.

"You've been such a naughty girl," he said before delivering another smack. "Now daddy can't help himself anymore"

Jeff's hunger for her taste was at a fever pitch. He gripped her hips and pulled her up to her knees while her face and shoulders remained flat on the bed. He scooted himself back down and positioned his head just under her raised hips. He brought both hands to her ass with a simultaneous smack and then dragged her hips down until his tongue was bathing her lips then probing inside her before licking up her slit and sucking her clit between his lips.

Katy could only reply with genuine moans and gasps. No longer in character, her body writhed against Jeff's face and she coated him with her flavour. He gave her ass several more playful smacks before returning his fingers into her and probing at her g-spot. Katy shrieked and bucked, but somehow found the presence of mind to speak while Jeff spurred her perilously toward the edge of climax. "Nnnnggg... Daddy!.... You shouldn't be doing this!"

As she spoke she deteriorated into a series of moans and shivers. Her cunt was throbbing and pulsing as she came all over Jeff's face. Her entire body convulsed in spasms while Jeff slid out from underneath her. Katy fell flat on the bed, still not coordinated enough to control her movements. She moaned out when Jeff reached his long arms around her and flipped her on her back and pushed her legs apart with his knees. His curved cock bobbed between her legs before he furiously ran it along her slick slit, lined up with her hole and pushed inside of her. Katy gasped and screamed out in surprise and pleasure. Jeff had been waiting all day to cum for his partner and he was far past the point of control when he found himself in her throbbing wet grip. He hammered into her and loomed over her body. His face was only an inch from hers when his telltale groans and grunts began to ring out. He knew his time was running out before he filled her perhaps more vigorously than he ever had.

"Baby, Daddy... daddy's going to cum..." he blurted out between thrusts.

Katy's eyes went wide, but still twinkled with the delight of their play as she shook under his motion. "But daddy... I'm not on the pill!"

Jeff covered her mouth with his hand and clamped it over her face as he careened into an intense orgasm. Spurt after spurt erupted inside her. He was pushing so hard that her body was pinned against the headboard, yet he longed to go deeper and push harder. Every muscle in his frame contracted and released with each earth-shattering spasm of seed into her womb. Her short cries vibrated into his hand and he kept it there until the last of his load was squeezed inside her. Suddenly his arms felt like jelly and he rolled as if lifeless to Katy's side. Both of them panting for breath and sweating.

Katy's hand blindly reached out to touch him. Between breaths she rasped out, "I.. think... I think... you liked my little scene!"

Jeff went to laugh, but didn't have the air in his lungs to accomplish it. He reached over and found Katy's hand on him and held it fast. The two of them lay there against each other for several minutes trying to catch their breath and basking in the afterglow.

When they had recovered, Katy rolled over and whispered to him, "I"m going to shower myself off and get in that amazing tub!"

Jeff turned his head to kiss her cheek. "I'll be in to join you in a moment! I need to catch my breath just a minute longer.

Katy got up off the bed and purposely gyrated her hips as she slipped off the dress and sent a sultry stare back to Jeff. "Don't' be long, daddy!"

Jeff lay for a brief minute just astounded at his sheer luck of being with this incredibly dirty, yet genuinely amazing young woman. He felt like he had won a lottery that he was not aware he had even played. He smiled in complete contentment for perhaps the first time in his life, then rolled over to start to stand.

As he rose to his feet, Katy's phone lit up on the nightstand and started to buzz. The caller ID read "Mum" across the bottom of the screen. Jeff was about to call out to Katy when the picture ID also flashed up. He had never seen a picture of her mother before and there was something eerily familiar about her. He scratched his head as he tried to place the feeling when it hit him like a runaway truck.

Megan. Katy's mother was none other than Megan. The one real girlfriend that Jeff briefly had during his family's stay in Katy's home town. Megan was Jeff's first. They had started dating briefly before his father landed the job that relocated the family to his current city.

The pieces started falling like dominos in Jeff's mind. Vague memories of himself and Megan practically on the eve of his family's move across the country. Then remembering Katy having said that her mother was pregnant in school and claimed to not know who the father was. The realisation of the possibility was startling. The age would be about right. It was just over 21 years ago that he and Megan were together before he moved. The weight of the potential origin of his new lover came down on his shoulders all at once so he couldn't budge a muscle. The way that he and Katy got on so well, all the mannerisms they seemed to miraculously share... had she inherited them from him? Even down to Katy's short, sexy, curvy frame and hazel eyes. Of course he found them attractive because he already had! He finally stood to his feet, but dizzy to the point of not being able to walk straight and promptly sat back down.

He heard the shower head shut off and the bath started running in the other room.

"Are you coming before it's cold?" Katy's sweet voice called out. So much like her mother's voice.

Jeff finally was able to stand and walk into the bathroom. He stood in the doorway and watched Katy's naked body slip into the water. She looked back at him in the same delightful beaming smile that he had come to love. In his most private of thoughts, he knew that he couldn't go without Katy even if she was his daughter.

Katy noticed his pause and a look of concern crossed her face.

"Oh? What's wrong?" she asked.

"I think your mother just tried to call you," Jeff began in a somber tone. "Katy, is Megan Mardale your mother?"

All the colour seemed to drain from Katy's face at once. Her mouth opened slightly and her eyes grew as wide as Jeff had ever seen them.

"Jeff... please... I can... I can explain," Katy stammered out.

Jeff walked to the toilet beside the tub and sat down but Katy stopped him. Her voice was still her own, but more direct and firm than usual.

"No, you get in here with me!" After her initial exclamation, she softened. "Please get in here with me and I'll tell you everything I know.

As odd as that request would have seemed to any ordinary person, Jeff was inclined to comply being that his heart was already screaming that he would never turn her away. His face softened and he stood up and finished removing his trousers and shirt. He took Katy's hand as he stepped into the warm soothing water beside her in the large tub. Katy scooted right next to him and held his hand lovingly under the water.

"Jeff, I will tell you everything I know, but I want you to promise not to interrupt until I've quite finished." She paused for a moment, her eyes pleading with him before she followed. "Okay?"

Jeff squeezed her hand and looked her directly in her gorgeous eyes. "Of course."

"Okay..." Katy took a deep breath. "That first day we met, I felt that electricity. I wasn't sure what exactly was there, but I knew it was something special. No matter what you think about the rest, no matter what impact it has, please know that's how I truly feel."

Jeff's eyes still locked on hers. He could tell they were moistening with tears and he stroked the side of her cheek. "I know Katy. I felt it too."

"You know my first trip back to mum? After we... well you know that part." Jeff grinned and nodded. "Well I had sneaked a picture of you at your desk that I kept on my phone. She was asking me how the new job was and I told her that I met this really smart and handsome man that was lead designer and he was really showing me around and I showed her your picture."

Jeff interjected, "Oh, god... you mean to say?"

Katy jumped back in, "Oh fuck no... she doesn't know we were fucking... but she recognised you! She said she knew you from when you were teenagers and that you were the nicest guy she'd ever known and then you moved away."

"Is this the part where you tell me that..." Jeff tried to finish but Katy cut him off.

"There's a small chance that you're not my father after all... but even she admitted that it's probably you."

Jeff sat back and took it all in. Katy had known about this for months and not told him. The entire time they were roleplaying as daddy and daughter, they could very well be actual daddy and daughter. The thought sickened him and aroused him at the same time. He kept looking at Katy, and then looking away. But when he looked at her, the sickening feeling faded and the love and desire replaced it tenfold

Jeff finally spoke up, "So when you got back... you knew I could be your father?"

Katy ducked her eyes, her face reddened with shame. "Yes..." she whimpered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked softly.

"I wasn't sure how you'd react! Of course I knew you liked playing it! But this is different. I tried to tell you that day, but I didn't want to risk losing this perfect guy just after finding him!" Katy's eyes began to run with tears. "Jeff, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

A whirlwind of emotion was swirling in Jeff's mind. He had a daughter since he was eighteen and never knew. The guilt that came along with that possible reality crushed him. All the firsts he missed; first words, first steps, first date... all gone forever. He thought about why Megan never reached out to him. Granted it was before the internet grew into what they currently knew, but his heart went out to her raising a daughter alone knowing the father was halfway across the country. Then at the center of it all was Katy. The long lost daughter and object of his desire. It was nearly too much for him to handle. All the sounds in the room coalesced into a buzzing in his ears. Just when he thought he was going to lose all sense, he was drawn back to reality by Katy's voice.

"Jeff... Jeff, listen... This isn't the fault of either of us. I love my mum, and I love you as a man and my dad. No matter what else is true, that will always be true."

"Katy... I love you too. No matter what you are, I know I want you in my life and I still want you in every possible way... God I think this means we're officially fucked up!"

Katy laughed and wrapped both her arms around Jeff and hugged him like she never wanted to let go. "Maybe we are, but the situation is perfect. No one knows that you're my actual father! It can be our filthy, dirty secret!"

Jeff chuckled, "I can't deny that's actually a pretty hot thought!" Jeff finally relaxed in the water and tucked his arm behind Katy's back and held her. "I suppose we actually did have our first daddy-daughter dance tonight!"

They both laughed out of relief. Katy leaned her head against Jeff's chest. "So what all else did you have planned?"

Jeff started laughing, "well tomorrow is a couple's massage!"

That comment sent them both into cackling laughter. And they relaxed in the bath while the warmth held out and then crawled into bed to spend their first night together wrapped up in each other's arms. The two enjoyed the rest of the weekend together and now had a whole new area of topics to discuss. Katy showed Jeff as many of her childhood photos as she had access to via the internet and caught him up on all things that a father would want to know about his daughter. When they weren't being sweet to each other, they were pushing the limits of their own depravity in bed like they were made to excite and tease one another.

They did discuss how to handle things and decided it was best to not tell Megan that her daughter and father became lovers, at first by accident, but then on purpose. Jeff did ask Katy to send her his best and frequently asked to be updated on her ongoing bout with cancer. As inseparable as Jeff and Katy had been to this point, the realisation of their newfound taboo bond seemed to bring them even closer.

At the conclusion of the weekend, they both returned to their homes, Jeff dropping Katy by her flat and returning home himself before Janice was due to return. Though Jeff didn't know exactly what possibilities the future held for himself and Katy, he was now absolutely sure that he needed to end things with Janice. Over the next month, he consulted an attorney and was beginning to make preparations to petition divorce. He wasn't quite sure how smoothly or poorly it would turn out with Janice, but was at the same time not going to prolong the ordeal with excessive legal fighting over details.

It was after he had finalised preparations with the attorney that he got a frantic call from Katy that her mother was not doing well at all and she was already on her way down to see her and wasn't sure when she would be back. Jeff consoled her as she cried on the phone and offered to meet her. After some discussing it, they agreed he should come though obviously not divulge the extent of he and Katy's relationship. Jeff packed an overnight bag and jumped in his car, leaving a note explaining his sudden absence and drove through the night to meet Katy. Unfortunately, Megan passed just before he arrived. Katy was despondent, but leaned into Jeff for comfort as both her father and her lover throughout the whole ordeal. They both arranged for time off to see to the funeral and all the arrangements. In an unexpected way, Jeff being there for Katy through a dark time just brought them even closer. Jeff relished any opportunity to bring comfort to Katy, and she was always able to find it in his arms.

Jeff came back to town first, leaving Katy to handle the last of the family affairs. When he arrived at his home, he found his things stacked on the front porch and waiting for him. In his absence, Janice had been served the petition and her manner of reaction was now being revealed. He packed as many of his things as he could into his car and decided to book a hotel room and wait for Katy to return. She was not due back in town for another week and he spent that week renting vehicles and putting his things into storage that weren't essential when not in the office.

The day Katy finally arrived back at her flat, Jeff was there waiting for her and picked her up in an embrace as he did the fist time he met her here.

"God you have no idea how much I've missed you!" he said between kissing her and holding her close.