Degrees of Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At long last the weekend had arrived and Katy was due back in town that afternoon. Jeff spent most of the day fighting the feeling of butterflies and eagerness, and had arranged to be on errands when he knew she was due back. He stopped at a local coffee house and was sipping away when his phone finally buzzed with a message from his curvy sweetheart.

Guess who's back in town!?!?!

Oh god, FINALLY!!!

So... you still want to come around? I need an awful lot of help 'unpacking'

I thought you'd never ask!

Good! After we do some much needed 'catching up', remind me that I wanted to talk to you about something regarding mum, ok?

Of course! Meet you over there?

Yeah! About fifteen minutes!

Jeff was off lille a shot as if he was a runner waiting at the starting line of a race. He arrived outside her flat before Katy and parked along the street waiting to see her little red couple rounding the corner. He grinned ear-to-ear when he finally spotted her. When she was close enough to make out, Katy herself was smiling and gave a wave as she pulled into her spot. Jeff practically leapt out of his own vehicle and ran over to her on the spot. She popped out of the car just as he made it to her.

"Well hello, Mister!.... Oooohhh"

She was startled and cutoff by Jeff running up to her and wrapping her in an embrace and a twirl that sent her off balance. She beamed up at him when he set her to her feet before quietly asking.

"Are you sure you want to be hugging me like that in plain view? It's still daylight!"

He laughed and replied quickly, "Perhaps on normal occasions, just so glad to have you back in town!"

Jeff then helped her with her bags up the stairs to her flat and brought them in while she closed the door behind them.

"So what did you want to discuss concerning your mum?" Jeff asked before turning around to see her flying at him with a fiery look in her eyes.

"That can wait, silly! First thing's first!"

At that comment she yanked his shirt down to bring his face to her height and kissed him voraciously. Her taste on his lips made the room around him go fuzzy. Katy kept kissing him and started fiddling with his belt while walking him backward toward the sofa in the living room. Jeff's hands instinctively went to her hips, but when he reached the edge of the sofa in an unfamiliar room, he fell backward with a laugh.

Katy was a girl possessed and still working on his trousers until they were free, pulling them down his hips and legs with an amount of gusto that Jeff had never experienced. So this is what someone being hot for you can look like after all? He mused to himself. By the time she veritably ripped his jockey shorts down, he was already hard for her. He saw the way her eyes reacted when she got her first glimpse of him up close. A look of red-hot desire crept across her face and she licked her lips.

"I've been wanting to do this since last Friday," she breathed breathlessly while grasping him by the base.

Jeff could see the vein that wrapped around his stiff shaft already begin to throb even before he could feel the heat of her mouth on his skin. She licked up and down his frenulum while keeping her tantalising eyes on him before wrapping her lips just under his ridge and sliding slowly down his shaft. All he could do was shake and give out a long moan as she worked her magic on him. Her mouth quickly made him a hard and slippery mess, her hand sliding up and down his rod in unison with her mouth, while her other planted against his thigh. This was, by far, the most intense blowjob Jeff had gotten in his entire life. His hands wandered to her hair and cradled her head at first before gripping a handful of it and guiding her up and down.

After another few minutes, Jeff knew that if this kept up, he was going to cum. As much as he would have loved to fill her soft and wet mouth, he had other intentions for this particular occasion. He brought her up off of him by her hair. For a moment he was lost in how beautiful she was even with a red mouth and retching for air. After snapping out of his momentary stupor, he continued to guide her up to her feet by her hair until her lips reached his. They moaned in unison as they kissed and Jeff slipped his fingertips into the waistband of her leggings and tugged them down over her ass.

Katy broke the kiss and stood on her own feet and finished removing the leggings. Soon thereafter came off her navy blue cheeky panties that matched her leggings in colour. She playfully tossed them to Jeff and climbed up into his lap facing him. With the cutest little sigh, she lifted her hips and positioned him under her and teased herself with his tip.

"Did daddy miss me loads?" she playfully said in a sultry whisper.

Jeff's hands slipped up her sides and groped her breasts through her light floral top.

"Oh, you have no idea how much daddy missed his dirty girl!" He breathed back at her.

They both gasped a sound that was part excitement and part relief to be back together as she began to lower herself onto him. Katy tucked her head into his shoulder and ground her hips against him while gasping. Jeff could feel her body tensing and clenching around him when she found the perfect gyrations that rubbed her clit against his pubic bone. Katy but her lip and whimpered as Jeff's open hand landed on her ass from behind.

"That's for making daddy wait an entire week to have you again," he growled.

Still biting at her lip, and getting that desperate look in her eyes, Katy replied, "So sorry daddy... I won't do it again."

Another open handed smack landed across her rump and she yipped like a scared puppy. Jeff grabbed her jaw and forced her face around to look him in the eyes.

"See that you don't!" he said, his voice growing desperate as her grip on his throbbing manhood was pushing him to the edge.

Katy wrapped her arms around his neck and continued her dance on his cock. The two could hardly speak anymore, just moan and grunt and pant at each other. Jeff's lap was sopping wet from the flow of arousal dripping from between Katy's legs.

"Are you going to fill me again, Daddy?" she managed to gasp out while on the precipice of climax. Another gasp before she followed with, "are you going to fill your dirty girl?"

With that, Jeff lost composure and lifted his hips to push into her with all the strength he had in him. He clutched her so tightly it forced the wind from her lungs. Katy's arms cinched around his neck and her fingernails dug into the skin at his shoulders.

"Fuck yes! Fill me daddy!" she practically screamed as Jeff began to pump his load inside her.

Their bodies were both shaking like leaves in the wind against each other for several powerful moments. The orgasmic moans from either of them muffled into the shoulder of the other. There they remained, one clutching the other and desperately trying to catch their breath.

After a brief respite, Katy raised her head from Jeff's shoulder and kissed him again, wayward strands of her hair hanging across his face.

"Fuck, I did miss my daddy," she cooed between kisses.

Jeff cinched his arms around her back at that sentiment. "Daddy missed you too."

The two sat and recovered on the sofa for a few minutes holding each other, neither daring to move. Jeff hesitantly broke their afterglow silence.

"I'd better get moving soon and actually pick up something to show for the 'errands' I've been running."

"I suppose I should actually unpack, shouldn't I?" she quipped back at him with a smile as she begrudgingly climbed off him.

As she did, she immediately started leaking down the inside of her thigh and reached down to wipe it off with her index finger before bringing it to her mouth.

"Do you always cum this much?" she queried with a mischievous grin.

"Not always, just with you!" Jeff said as he stood up and pulled his trousers back on.

Katy walked him to her door before pulling him down for one last kiss and stepping back slowly smiling at him from ear to ear. Just before popping out the door, Jeff looked back at her.

"Say," he began, "we never did talk about what you mentioned concerning your mum."

Katy grinned sheepishly at him and responded, "It can wait, I've got what I came back for. Now go on before you get into any trouble!"

She blew him a kiss and he returned the gesture before walking out the door.

Jeff went about the rest of the weekend in a constant state of elation over how well he and Katy were getting on sexually in addition to how well they matched up personally. She was a breath of fresh air in every sense. He inwardly wished he was younger and had the chance to start his adult life with her instead of having to wait until being just over a year shy of forty. But he was content with her now and couldn't imagine not having her in his life. Suddenly all the feelings of frustration and contempt for the path his life had taken was replaced by feelings of hope and excitement.

The two continued to carry on with each other at every opportunity. The summer work schedule was busy as clients of the firm were eager to finish their various construction projects before the weather turned cold and uncooperative. But Jeff and Katy always seemed to carve out time for each other. Even when they weren't physically at each other they always found ways to make the other's day a bit more... interesting.

One particular midsummer day, Jeff was locked away in meetings dealing with customer's change requests on designs that he was responsible for. When he returned to his desk late in the afternoon, he had an internal message waiting on his computer from Katy. He opened the message and read it when he was sure no one would be looking over his shoulder.

I was thinking about you and had a little bit of fun in the bathroom earlier. I left you a present in your bottom desk drawer! P.S. you totally owe me lunch for being locked away all day.

He carefully opened the drawer to see a familiar pair of lace panties. He smiled to himself as he reached into the drawer and held them in hand. He felt his cock begin to stir as he discerned they were still damp.

"God, you sexy little slut!" he muttered to himself.

He pulled out his phone and texted Katy a response.

Brave of you going commando like that! Daddy loved his gift by the way!

The sexual tension between the pair remained high and kept things constantly exciting and interesting throughout the summer. Some lunch breaks were spent in Jeff's car with his fingers inside Katy's trousers. Others were spent in her nearby flat with her gobbling his cock or his tongue dancing on her clit. As the days and weeks slipped by, neither could seem to get enough of each other. The well of attraction and excitement between the two never seemed to run dry.

When they weren't ravaging each other they still got on like the best of friends. They were similar in their work ethic, mannerisms, and goofy sense of humour. Even when Katy wasn't leaving naughty gifts hidden in his desk, Jeff's day was brightened just by her popping by to say hello. It was becoming hard to deny that Jeff was indeed falling for Katy. He still reasoned that he was too old for her, even though their age gap made their incest play simmer with additional heat. But, all sound reasoning aside, the feelings that were blossoming inside him were very real.

Near the end of the summer, Janice had arranged travel to attend a conference for her burgeoning business and would be out of town for an extended weekend. Jeff saw the opportunity to arrange something special for Katy and set about to come up with a plan to spoil her for the entire weekend. He picked a nice hotel in a nearby town and rented one of the posh suites that featured a hot tub and took the liberty to schedule a couples massage and a few other spa activities for Katy. He found a nice restaurant with live music and dancing nearby to the hotel and started to piece together the events of the weekend.

He pulled out his phone and tapped a message to Katy,

Hey beautiful... if you've got no plans for the weekend of the 14th, go ahead and keep that whole weekend clear!

A few minutes later his phone buzzed with a response...

Oh? Does daddy have something planned?

Perhaps! I was thinking of a surprise 'daddy-daughter' weekend. I'll keep the details a surprise, the only thing you need to know at the moment is to pack the red dress for Friday night!

Haha, yeah I know how daddy loves that dress! I'm excited!

It's a date then?

A daddy-daughter date!!!

Jeff could not stop smiling imagining having a weekend with Katy all to himself. His mind raced with all the clean and dirty fun they could get up to with the couple of days to themselves. His heart and cock felt like they could both explode over the lingering thoughts.

Soon enough the Friday afternoon arrived. Jeff had arranged to pick Katy up from her flat after work and whisk her away to their weekend getaway. When he turned onto her street, his heart was pounding as if this was the first date he had ever planned. Katy bounded out the door to her building and practically skipped toward his car. Jeff smiled as he could see she was already wearing the same red dress from their evening encounter in the office. Just the sight of it was enough to make the blood rush to his member. Katy tossed her bags in the backseat, donned her sunglasses against the evening sun, and leaned over the console and gave Jeff an excited kiss.

"So, daddy... where are we off to?" she asked playfully.

"First thing's first, we've got to check-in to our suite. Then I've got us booked at a nice restaurant nearby where we can eat, drink, and dance as much as we like! There may be a couple other nice things in store for you for the remainder." He gave her a look over his own sunglasses.

"You mean nice things when you're not fucking your little girl?" she said in that soft, but sensually heated way her voice.

"There certainly will be plenty of that!" Jeff responded. As he turned onto the highway, he looked over at her and added, "But I think I'll start now."

His left hand crept across the console and he traced the top of her thighs over her skirt, then diving down between her legs. She let out a soft, desperate whimper and gripped his forearm as he started to rub over the fabric that separated his hand from her pussy.

"I've been waiting all day to feel my dirty girl..." his voice drifted off as he moved his hand to lift up the hem of her skirt.

She released his forearm and shifted her hips and helped him move the skirt up her hips. Once she settled back in the passenger seat she reapplied her grip on his forearm and directed his hand to the gusset of the lace thong she was wearing.

"You've been thinking about your girl's tight little cunt?" she asked with a sexed desperation.

Jeff already felt the dampness spreading across the fabric. He traced along the curves of her womanhood with his fingertips while responding, "you have no idea..."

He pulled the gusset aside and dipped his fingertips into the exposed wetness of her desire. Slipping his finger down her slit and then back up her hood, he let out a moan while keeping his eyes on the road ahead. Her whimpers grew more profound while he became more intense and purposeful in his motions.

"Daddy can't help but crave his dirty little girl, can he?" she mewed out between whimpers.

Each and every time she called him 'daddy', Jeff felt a surge going straight to his cock. He dove his middle finger into the stream of her juices and then slipped it up until he felt the bump of her swollen clit. He circled it, skipped across the aroused little nub with his fingertips and felt her body shudder against his arm.

Katy spread her legs wide in the seat of the car and now grasped Jeff's forearm with both hands. She leaned over the console and rested her head on his shoulder and let out a moan.

"Fuck, I've been so wet for my daddy today!" she said with her voice muffled into the fabric of his shirt.

Jeff knew he only had a little bit of highway left and would have to downshift upon exiting. He applied a steady pressure to her button, leaned his head over and practically hissed in her ear, "Then cum for daddy, your dirty girl."

Katy's thighs quivered and she slipped her hand overtop his to keep the pressure where she liked. Her breaths grew short and raspy. Between the quivering and the gasping she managed to make out, "Fuck... daddy's making me cum!"

She strained against the seatbelt and let out one loud cry that echoed in the cabin. Jeff could feel the rush of juices on his fingers as her body continued to quake. She slunk back down in the seat breathing heavily after releasing Jeff's arm. He put his slick fingers into his mouth and moaned in hunger at her taste before piloting the car toward their exit.

While pulling into the exit lane he said very matter-of-factly, "Just so you know, you're hot little cunt is getting devoured this weekend!"

She laughed between breaths and tried to regain composure. After a brief drive off the highway, Jeff pulled into the hotel at their destination. Katy did not withhold her excitement upon seeing where they were staying.

"Oh god! I've always fancied this place but never thought to actually stay here!" she exclaimed giddily.

"Welcome to your home away from home for the next couple of days!" he chimed back at her.

They left the vehicle and walked arm in arm into the lobby. Katy kept suppressing giggles until Jeff stopped her and asked what she was on about.

"Oh, just that I left a pretty generous wet spot on your car seat!

Jeff laughed and gave her playful smack on the ass as they entered the lobby. They were both all smiles and laughs all the way to the lobby desk where Jeff checked them in and picked up their room key cards. Jeff thanked the receptionist and ushered Katy into the lift. The lift itself had polished metal walls lining the compartment that had a mirror-like quality to them. Jeff slipped his free hand down and grabbed at her ass again. Katy tilted her head and caught the reflection of the sight and gave a small, but distinct moan of approval.

"It's not every day a girl gets to actually see what it looks like whem their daddy grabs her ass," her hips sauntered as she said it and she bit her lower lip. She looked again and added, "and I am a hot daddy's girl in this dress aren't I?"

"My little girl is quite irresistible in anything," Jeff started, "but I do have to admit that you in that dress makes me especially.. hungry."

The lift traveled to the top floor and gave the ubiquitous "ding" sound when they arrived. There were only a handful of suites on the floor and Jeff led her to a door down the corridor. Katy clasped her hands and widened her eyes in excitement as Jeff led them both into the room. A king-sized bed stood in the midst under a tray ceiling and dimmed recessed lighting. On the bed was a single stem rose and a note from the hotel hoping they enjoyed their stay. Katy looked around gobsmacked at the arrangements and took it all in. Across from the bed was a cozy little suite of furniture including a loveseat and overstuffed chair situated around the television. Along the wall from the seating area was a small, but nicely appointed kitchenette. As Katy wandered into the bathroom, she shrieked in delight as she found a nicely sized standing shower with rainfall shower head directly above that stood across from a large, jetted soaking tub.

"Oh, god! I'm using this tub during our stay! My tub at the flat is so pathetic!" she called out from the bathroom.

Jeff beamed at her excitement over the accommodations. It was also a much nicer room than he had previously ever stayed in, but he knew a bit about what to expect from the booking. He followed her into the bathroom and spun her around and kissed her.