Deirdre to the Rescue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vinny teased me by asking, "What do you want me to do now, Dee?"

"I want you to eat my pussy?"

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life. My pussy needs some attention. You've turned me on like no other lover, Vinny. You know you want to taste me."

"You're right, I do."

Vinny began to finger fuck me and commented, "Your pussy is soaking wet. You like being here with me, don't you."

"Yes, Vinny. I'm having a great time."

He then removed his finger and began to give my pussy lips long, slow licks with his wide tongue. I tried to lift my hips to force his tongue into me but he wasn't having any of that. Vinny was in control.

Vinny had me writhing as he teased me with his tongue and commented, "Seems like you've got one hot pussy there, baby."

"I sure do, Vinny. It's hot for you."

"That's what I like to hear."

Vinny began to tongue fuck me and I almost came without him even touching my clit. I was squirming even more as he stuck that tongue deep inside me. He did that for a while, commenting on how juicy my pussy was before he replaced his tongue with his finger. Vinny then used the tip of his tongue to give my clit butterfly flicks as I squirmed. When he was ready, he began to suck on my clit using his lips and tongue simultaneously and brought me to an intense orgasm.

'OOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCK. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I could feel myself squirting juices into his mouth, something I rarely do. He had me bucking like a wild bronco. Vinny let me settle down and catch my breath before he started to lick me to another wild orgasm.

When I recovered from the second one, I looked up at Vinny who was kneeling between my wide-spread legs, and told him, "I need to get fucked, Vinny. I need to feel your cock inside me."

Vinny gave me a wicked grin and replied, "That's a good thing because I need some of that fine pussy."

In keeping with how he was seducing me, Vinny continued to tease me by rubbing his shaft along my pussy lips and rubbing the head against my clit. I kept trying to maneuver my hips to try to get his cock inside me but to no avail.

"Look at you, Deirdre. You can't wait to fuck me."

"You've wanted to fuck me for years. What are you waiting for?"

Vinny replied, "You know, you're right," and shoved himself balls deep into me."

"Oh god, yes. Oh, fuck me, Vinny," I cried out as he began to fuck me hard.

I was lifting my hips to meet Vinny's thrusts while we were both grunting and groaning as we fucked. I was dreading this night since I agreed to meet Ralph's boss. Now I was squirming in a hotel bed looking into his face while he drilled me with his hard cock. I felt like a wanton whore, wanting and needing to be fucked hard.

I kept calling out, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"You like my cock don't you, Deirdre? Tell me how much you love it."

"I love your cock inside me, Vinny. I loved sucking it. I love fucking you."

I couldn't believe I was talking like that but I was so hot from Vinny's foreplay I wanted and needed a good hard fucking and he was giving it to me. He ordered me to get on all fours and I immediately complied and stuck my ass in the air offering my pussy to him again. I felt his hands on my hip and his cock poking at me from behind. I grabbed it and put it up against my pussy and he slid into me. I love getting it from behind and began to rock myself backward as he thrust into me.

Vinny noticed my enthusiasm and grabbed a handful of my hair, tugging it hard as he began to slap my ass. Ralph and I never had rough sex and I was loving Vinny's show of dominance over me. He had me thrashing around on the bed with me pushing back towards him, clutching the sheets, and turning my head from side to side in pure pleasure.

Vinny told me, "I'm going to make your pussy mine, Deirdre. Who's pussy is this? Who does this pussy belong to?"

"It's your pussy now, Vinny. You can have this pussy any time you want?"

"That's right, baby. I can have your pussy whenever I want because it's mine."

"I'm such a dirty girl. I'm so bad. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"Yes you are and dirty girls get a good fucking and a hard spanking, " Vinny told me as he slapped my ass harder.

His spankings made me wince in pain but I loved it. I was submitting myself to him and letting him use my pussy like a slut. He made me say things I would never even think of before. I came again while getting fucked doggie-style by my husband's boss.

Vinny made me turn over again so he could see my face when he came. He was breathing heavier and grunting then thrusting himself deep inside and I felt his cock pulsating while releasing his seed into me. When he was done cumming he pulled out of me and wiped some of his cum along my stockings. He pushed himself inside me again then wiped his cum along my chest then made me lick him clean.

"I want you to go home and show Ralph how I used you."

He was indeed using me but I didn't mind. I loved being dominated by Vinny. There was no doubt I was his real-life sex toy, using me for his pleasure. However, he also made me cum three times. I don't think Ralph ever gave me three orgasms in one night.

I wasn't sure if Vinny was done with me but I didn't want to make assumptions as I did earlier but I had to know, so I asked, "Are we done?"

"Do you want the night to end now?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want to admit that I was having a good time but wasn't sure if he could go a third time either.

"I'll tell you what. Let's have another glass of wine in the living room and see what happens."

"That sounds good to me, Vinny."

We went out to the living room to relax between rounds. I had traces of Vinny's cum all over my body and it seemed like he was probably going to add to the collection. It made me feel slutty and sexy at the same time. I didn't know how Ralph was going to feel but that didn't matter to me at that moment. Vinny at least let me wash the cum off my face.

As we were sipping our wine, Vinny told me, "You know, you're as good in bed as I had hoped. You are one hot, sexy lady."

"Thank you, Vinny. You are pretty good in bed yourself. I didn't know what to expect."

"It seems like you're having a good time or you're a good actress."

"I'm still here, aren't I?"

We sat around chatting while sipping our wine. I felt a sense of freedom sitting around stark naked in front of another man. In hindsight, I guess it was natural to feel comfortable being naked in front of Vinny seeing I just got done sucking his dick, he kissed and licked my entire body and fucked me. He was still looking at me with lust in his eyes which made me feel sexy. I was wondering if he could get an erection for a third time also. I tried to inconspicuously pose for him by the way I sat or walked as he watched my every movement to see if I could help arose him further. I had been a naughty wife with Vinny and my pussy was still itching for more.

After about thirty or forty-five minutes, I thought I noticed Vinny's cock showing signs of coming to life again. That's when he invited me to sit on his lap and I graciously accepted his offer. We began to kiss again as I felt one hand on my ass and the other playing with my breasts. After a few minutes, I straddled his lap and alternately offered my nipples to him which he greedily sucked on while groping my ass cheeks. His dick became erect again and I was sliding my pussy lips against it to increase his arousal. Without prompting, I held his cock in my hand and guided it into my pussy, and began to ride him.

"My, my, my, look at you, Deirdre. You are a hot piece of ass now, aren't you? You're fucking me now."

"Don't tell me you're just figuring that out now."

"No, I had your number after the first time we met. A beautiful redhead like you was made for fucking."

While I was riding Vinny, he kept playing with my buttocks, kneading them like dough. He was even touching my asshole. He licked his middle finger and began to insert it into my ass. When I didn't object he pushed it in further. I was enjoying the triple stimulation of him sucking my tits while I was riding his dick and him playing with my ass. I couldn't help but wonder if he was going to ask to do anal and, sure enough, that's what this was leading to.

"So, uh, Deirdre, are you into anal at all?"

"Ralph and I do it sometimes, not a lot."

"That sure would be a nice way to end the evening."

"Gee, I don't know."

"Come on, we've done everything else."

I was contemplating whether I wanted to go that far with my husband's boss. I was still a little annoyed with Ralph for putting me in this predicament and I was having fun. Vinny is a darn good lover too. Vinny kept wearing me down too seeing I didn't outright reject the idea.

"Come on, babe, it'll be fun."

"I guess we could try it. Did you bring some lube?"

"That's my girl. Of course, I brought lube, I'm always prepared. Let's go into the bedroom where we have more room."

I got off Vinny's cock and he got some lube out of an overnight bag he had and followed me into the bedroom. I wondered if I was doing the right thing but I already told him I'd do it. I also figured I might never get the opportunity to let loose like this again so why not have as much fun as I could?

When we got into the bedroom, I sucked Vinny's dick for a few minutes to get him nice and hard again. He then placed some pillows under my hip to raise my ass for penetration. He took his time to play with my butt cheeks again and gave my asshole another tongue bath to prepare me for his dick. He kept telling me how much he loved my ass.

"You know Deirdre, every time I saw you, I marveled at how nice your ass is. You are one sexy lady. Seeing you with your ass raised waiting for my dick is one of the prettiest sights I've ever seen."

It was nice to hear how much he worshipped my ass and it made me feel better about giving it up to him. I was also having a once-in-a-lifetime night of sexual exploration. I felt Vinny spread my cheeks and cool drops of lube falling onto my asshole. I first felt one finger penetrating my ass, then two. I turned my head when I felt him withdraw his fingers and saw him putting some lube on his hard dick. I laid there in a prone position waiting for him to approach me.

"Are you ready for my dick, baby?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Vinny placed one hand on my ass to help spread my cheeks and I felt his dick poking at my ass. I'm experienced enough at anal sex to know that if I clench up, it only hurts so I made it a point to relax as he pushed forward. I felt his erection slowly enter my ass.

When the head of his dick penetrated me, Vinny asked, "How you doing there?"

"I'm good. I'll let you know if it hurts."

That being said, Vinny slowly pushed himself deeper into my ass until I felt his hips pressed against my cheeks. He then began to slowly fuck my ass.

"Oh Deirdre, your ass is so tight. I'll never forget how wonderful your beautiful ass feels."

Vinny was squeezing and groping my ass cheeks as he began to pick up the pace of his thrusts. Anal sex doesn't usually excite me, I do it mostly for the pleasure of my husband. However, that night was different, I had been coerced or blackmailed into letting Vinny have sex with me and it felt exhilarating to be used like that. I gave up total control of myself to him because he had the power over me and my husband's financial future. Giving him total control relieved me of any guilty feelings and allowed me to find pleasure in being used. Letting a man fuck my ass was the ultimate submission to his carnal desires and I loved it.

I slipped my hand between my legs and began to rub my clit as Vinny sodomized me. The more he thrust himself into my butt, the more turned-on I got. Vinny noticed my excitement and couldn't resist commenting.

"I see you like my dick in your ass."

"Oh yeah. Your dick feels so good. Fuck my ass, Vinny. Fuck my ass."

"Your ass is mine now, Deirdre. Let me hear you say it."

"My ass is yours, Vinny."

"When can I fuck your ass, Deirdre?"

"You can fuck my ass any time you want. Just call me and I'll bend over and offer it to you."

The dirty talk drove Vinny to fuck my ass faster. I made a mental note to myself to never let a man fuck my ass after he's already cum twice before. It seemed like he would never cum no matter how dirty I talked to him.

I didn't know when he was going to cum but I was furiously working over my clit and started to cum. I truly loved being treated as a cheap piece of ass and coerced into having sex. It was dirty, naughty and I felt like a complete whore. In other words, it was outstanding.

As I was cumming, I called out, "I'm such a dirty bitch. Oh, I'm so bad."

Vinny replied, "You're a nasty little slut, Deirdre. A real bad girl," and he started to spank me which drove me over the edge and brought me to another orgasm.

My orgasm triggered Vinny to fuck my butt harder while slapping it so hard, the crack of his hand against my ass echoed in the room. He pushed deep inside me and released his cum deep into my bowels. He thrust into me a couple of more times until his balls were completely drained.

When Vinny withdrew from my ass, I told him, "I'm done for the night. I'm all fucked out."

"Me too, babe. You drained every last drop of cum from deep in my balls."

We laid in bed as we both didn't have the energy to move which led Vinny to say, "You know, you can spend the night if you want."

"No, I have to get back to Ralph."

"I had a great time, Deirdre."

"I did too Vinny. I don't like the circumstances but it was fun."

I told him I wanted to shower before going home but in his last display of power, Vinny said, "No. You can wash some of the cum off your face but I want you to go home with my cum in your hair, pussy, and ass. Ralph needs to know the price he paid for his fuck up at work."

I smiled and agreed with him. I wanted Ralph to know what I did for him, even if I did eventually come to enjoy it. It was going to be his punishment. Vinny and I got dressed after he called for his driver. It was while we were getting ready to leave that I realized I had to get in the elevator and walk through the lobby with my hair mussed and stained with cum, my dress was wrinkled and my stockings were ripped. I did the walk of shame holding onto Vinny's arm and more than one person noticed my predicament. I must have looked like his whore but I guess that's what I was for the night. I felt dirty and naughty having people see me like that but that was the icing on the cake of an exciting evening. Vinny's driver even had a smile on his face when he saw me. He knew how long we were in the hotel room and he had an idea of what we were doing.

It was 2:30 in the morning when I got home. Vinny kissed me goodnight, a kiss that I wilfully returned, and walked into my house to see a worried Ralph waiting for me.

"Are you okay? You were gone so long, I was worried about you. How did it go?"

"I think your job is safe for a long, long time."

Ralph stood there staring at me. It was obvious by the way I looked that Vinny had his way with me multiple times. I was waiting for Ralph to say something but he stood there silent just gawking at me.

I told him, "I need to take a shower," and he followed me into our room.

As I began to undress, Ralph asked me to tell him everything that happened and I replied, "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes, the suspense was killing me all night. I won't rest until I know."

It didn't take me long to undress and I showed my husband my cum filled thong. The next thing Ralph noticed was the hickeys all over my body from my breasts to my thighs and ass cheeks. He took a closer look and saw the cum stuck in my hair and my matted pubic hair. I was almost ashamed when he inserted a finger into my pussy and it came out all gooey from Vinny's cum. I still had traces of his boss' dried cum on my chest, and in between my legs and ass cheeks. I took his finger and brought it to my ass so he could feel Vinny's cum back there.

I found it odd when Ralph said, "Don't shower yet. I want to fuck you just the way you are."

I just let another man fuck and cum in every hole I had so there was no way I could refuse my husband's request even though I was exhausted. Ralph quickly took off his clothes and stood there with an erection.

My immediate thoughts were, "A normal guy would be jealous but he's turned on by another man sexually using me all night long."

I laid down on our bed and Ralph quickly climbed between my legs. He commented on the cream pie he was looking at and began fucking me. Ralph was begging me for details on what transpired earlier in the evening. I told him how Vinny and I had a nice dinner and went to a hotel room. I told him how I sucked his boss' dick until he came in my mouth and all over my face, how he licked and caressed my body before he ate my pussy and fucked me. We weren't finished until Vinny sodomized me.

It didn't take Ralph long to cum and he stayed hard and asked me to tell him the story one more time. I was shocked at how turned on he was hearing how another man used my body all night long. I was taken by surprise when he asked me if I enjoyed it.

I hesitated to respond but seeing he was enjoying my recollection of events with his boss, I replied, "At first, I didn't like being there at all but after I started sucking his dick, I kind of got into it. When Vinny kissed and licked me all over my body, I wanted to fuck him. That's why I let him fuck my ass too."

When Ralph heard that, it made him cum again.

I thought it was odd that he got so turned on after hearing how his boss came in my mouth, pussy, and ass and made me cum several times. However, I was exhausted and just wanted to shower and go to bed.

Over the next several days, Ralph would make me repeat my story several more times which led to us having sex repeatedly. I'm glad he wasn't jealous and it allowed me to fondly recall fucking Vinny without any drama or guilty feelings. When Ralph and I first discussed my having to sleep with Vinny to save his job, I was worried that it might ruin our marriage. I never imagined that it would spice up our sex life. I've heard of men that like it when their women sleep with other men but I never knew I married one.