All Comments on 'Deirdre to the Rescue Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Loved it

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Loved it also. Especially the part "I have heard of men that like it when their women sleep with other men, but I never knew I married one. 5 stars great writing, great story. Great effort.

lotusluvrlotusluvrabout 1 year ago

Of all your great stories, this one seemed a bit rushed and lacked character development. It would be nice if the couple had spoken about their interests. Obviously Ralph wanted this and should have communicated more. Deirdre had all sorts of opportunity to question Ralph. Ralph could have admitted what he wanted, and Vinny could have told her how husbands like Ralph are into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This one is a miss unfortunately. Getting coerced then flipping to willing slut on the flip of a switch... There are no stakes or drama when everyone is into it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; I know that Vinny is/was an arsehole, but she is one lucky girl, cock and cum in every hole, enjoy girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my all-time favorites. Keep writing

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

A well-written story, with good internal and external dialogue. The plot is common, as is Ralph's reaction to the proposition. The build-up to the dinner and sex was excellent. The sex scenes were right on and it seemed natural that Deirdre would like/enjoy /love Vinny's long, slow. thoughtful love-making. Ralph' wanting to have sex with his wife's unclean body was not a surprise as it's a typical theme in these stories. I am not sure that Deirdre was as pleased with Ra[ph's increased libido. I'm waiting for chapter two to see if she is going to live up to her statements to Vinnie that her pussy and ass belonged to him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A delicious tale!!! Thank you Now on to another, I hope it's as sexy as this is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 hours ago

Good story that mirrors quite a lot of marriages. Many husbands are turned on by their wives having sex with other men, it’s a quite natural reaction and can’t be denied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous