Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, hello there!” I heard my middle-aged neighbor, Barbara, say to someone, from no more than ten feet away on the other side of the back fence, which was near enough so that I could touch it.

“Hi!” I heard Claudia say from close by. She was standing on the hot tub deck, just above us, I discovered, and was talking over the top of the fence. “I’m Claudia, Dee Dee’s new roommate!”

“I’m Barbara. I heard through the grapevine that Dee had gotten a divorce. I’m so sorry!” said the nosey old busybody.

I put a hand on the back of Benjie’s neck as if to urge him on, and felt the desired result as he sped his pace, plunging into me with controlled ferocity.

“Yeah. Well, she’s about to…uuh…come out of it okay…I think,” Claudia said. I’m sure she hadn’t expected her assessment to sound so completely Freudian just at that moment, as I gritted my teeth and shook off some pangs deep within me…the early indications of an impending climax. I was frantic with shameful excitement, knowing that my unwitting neighbor was just a few feet away. “Oh, guess I should tell you…we’re having a party this afternoon, right here in the gazebo,” Claudia chirped at Barbara. “We’ll try to keep the noise down.”

“Not to worry. I won’t be around at all today,” Barbara said. “In fact, I have to leave soon. Next time I see you I hope we can talk more, Claudia. Have fun at your party!”

“Okay, thanks. Bye-bye!” said my roommate. Then there was silence.

“Oh, Gawd…Benjie!” I gasped in his ear. “Fuck me…really hard now, ‘cuz…I’m gonna cum!” I then pulled him down to flatten his chest against my tingling breasts and opened my mouth widely to consume his tongue…and muffle the sounds of my orgasm.

It was titanic. I dropped my legs to the ground, digging my heels into the soft sod, and raised my vulva up to Benjie’s battering hips, as I came with the force of a runaway train. My vagina clamped onto him tightly, desperately trying to wring from him a load of cum, and my hips writhed obscenely under his muscled loins. I scratched at his shoulders and mewled continuously, as my mouth was busy sucking on his tongue, until I peaked…then started to descend. At that moment he uttered a low growl and blasted a heated shot or two of cum against my cervix, then pulled out to reveal his glorious, cumming cock. He just leaned back, butt-on-heels, with his veiny red dick in the air at a very acute angle. Without the aid of his hand, his next shot flew through the air like a rope, landing directly in the middle of my forehead, just above the hairline, and trailed down my face and chest, all the way to my navel.

I was on him in a flash, both hands milking him, with my lips encircling his pulsing, red crown. Between each long pull of my hands, from scrotum to corona, I gasped, “Mmm, yeah…yeah, Benjie…yeah…yeah,” as I gathered the young man’s sweet cum in my mouth prior to swallowing it. Finally, I took as much of his softened dick as I could and sucked it hard, determined – for now, anyway – to empty his nearly hairless scrotum. He whined after a few seconds, and I realized that I was being too rough. I felt almost cannibalistic.

“Hi, kids!” Claudia called to us from above. We looked up and she was peering down at us, green eyes glinting devilishly, with her chin propped cutely on her hand. “Boy, gettin’ the hot tub ready is hard work, huh! Brought out some iced tea for you guys, then got sidetracked by the neighbor. Tea’s right here. Looks like you both could use it,” she giggled, and tripped back into the house.

Claudia teased me unmercifully later, as I showered and washed my hair. “Didja’ like what I taught Benjie?” she asked, helping me scrub the grass stains from my back and butt at my request.

“Mmmnn, he’s getting to be awfully good!” I admitted, as my pussy did a rapid flutter at the thought of our backyard quickie. “Incidentally, don’t even hint to Dr. Neil this afternoon that there’s anything between Benjie and me…or me and you, for that matter!”

“I’ll be discreet,” Claudia assured. “Think he’ll like me?” she asked. “I’m gonna wear my orange bikini!”

“Just be yourself,” I countered, “…not aggressive or fawning like you are with Jack; you know, bubbly, open, and charming. In that bikini, he won’t need his glasses to see the real you,” I cracked, sardonically.

“Who’s Emilie?” she asked.

“A friend from the Club,” I responded. “She’s blonde, a little taller than you and…built about the same,” I said, suggesting to Claudia that she might not be the center of attention. “Be careful with her,” I warned. “She’s not only bisexual, but also has a very acid tongue.”

“Bisexual!” she said, her eyelids closing slightly at the information. “Interesting!” She arched one eyebrow.

“Mmm,” I agreed. “Now get out of here and shower if you’re going to. I’ve gotta get ready and prepare the food,” I said, as the naked Benjie walked past the door from Claudia’s bathroom, looking for a towel in the hall linen closet. This is like living in a dorm! I thought, as – out of habit – I covered my nakedness with a robe. What a contrast to my conventional suburban life of the past ten years!

Later, Benjie set up the round table, fueled the barbeque, and heated the hot tub just right for a warm late afternoon. I laid out the food under the Cinzano umbrella and brought out a portable stereo for the gazebo. I also brought out enough towels for everyone. Claudia made the first pitcher of margaritas – a specialty of hers – and chilled them in the fridge. “Dee Dee! Do you have any Ecstasy?” she asked.

“Yes, but I don’t know whether Dr. Neil would approve,” I said. “Let’s play it by ear.”

I wore my black bikini, a very revealing suit that contrasts nicely with my olive skin. I put on light makeup and pulled my hair back into two pony tails, which made me look like a teenager. Claudia’s suit was little more than three small triangles of material on strings. The bra barely covered her aureoles, and the crotch piece of her thong showed the sides of her completely shaven outer lips. Her outrageous, soft, 36D-26-36 body – topped with her head of chestnut hair – seemed to scream out for stroking hands. Her fair skin glowed translucently, and on her breasts one could see blue-green veins pumping blood to her glands. Thor, the Great Dane, had joined her by this time, and repeatedly leaned against her leg, sometimes almost knocking her off balance, as he demonstrated his devotion. Finally, she said, “Thor! Stop hassling me! Go over there and lie down!” and pointed to a spot away from her. He hung his head and loped away, grumbling something in his throat, and circled the spot a few times before he flopped down, “harumphing” his displeasure at her rejection.

Benjie was just as attractive as his twin sister, chestnut-haired as well, though the tanned skin of his hard, muscled body was a deep color and contrasted nicely with the long, loose, green-and-white Hawaiian swim shorts he wore. Standing apart from them, trying to think if I’d forgotten anything, my pussy fluttered again as I regarded both of their healthy physiques…but especially that of Benjie.

Emilie and Dr. Neil arrived within minutes of one another, in late afternoon. Both carried small duffel bags. Emilie was dressed in a long-sleeved, tightly fitting dark green jumpsuit and sandals. She proceeded to the backyard and doffed her jumpsuit in the gazebo to reveal her deeply tanned, gym-conditioned, 5’9” body, clad in a white string bikini. Her natural blonde hair was in a ponytail and flashed in the sunlight, along with her blue eyes. She looked like a Nordic goddess.

Dr. Neil arrived in button down shirt, slacks, and loafers, from which he changed to a pair of blue swim trunks in the half-bath off of the kitchen. When he emerged, once again I marveled at his thick, black body hair, especially on his chest and thin legs. I passed him a margarita immediately as he joined the group. He and Emilie embraced familiarly – having known each other from the Club – as the other introductions were made and it seemed as if everyone began talking at once. The food table became the center of attention as we snacked on garlic pita chips and hot sauce, or on fresh veggies and garlic sauce. Dr. Neil joked about the presence of garlic in everything and made a few funny comments about my Italian lineage, at the same time laying his full hand on my bare right hip, at the top of my butt cheek – stroking it lightly – as we laughed at his humor. From that early point on, Dr. Neil was the master of ceremonies and our entertainer. His jokes got more ribald as the afternoon went on and the margaritas flowed.

I was thankful that I’d bought a half-gallon of tequila, since we needed more drinks. I grabbed the pitcher and started into the kitchen.

“Want me to make ‘em?” Claudia asked.

“No, thanks, I know your recipe,” I called back. “Wanna help me?” I muttered to Dr. Neil, wishing to share a few words with him privately. He did a little vaudeville skip with his feet and followed me inside, glass in hand. “What do you think of Claudia?” I asked, when we were inside.

“Seems nice,” he said. “Absolutely delectable. Vivacious. A little young and girlish.”

“So was I at that age,” I said, turning to the counter to fill the blender.

“Yeah, I remember,” he concurred, as he ran a hand from the side of my neck, over my shoulder, and down my ribcage to the flare of my hips and bikini bottom. His touch caused goose bumps to appear and the hair stood out on the back of my arms. I inhaled sharply and held my breath until I’d loaded the ice in the mixer.

Then I turned to face him. He was very close and I could smell his after shave lotion blended with tequila. “Are you dominant or submissive today?” I asked directly, wanting to see how I should act – or react – to him.

“A little of both,” he said, his eyes twinkling. “By the way, for my edification, what are your measurements?” he asked.

Embarrassed, I said, “Uhh, 34C-24-34,“ making my hips sound a little smaller than they really are. He nodded and the room went quiet. “Well,” I said, exhaling with some puzzlement, “…I have some Ecstasy, and want to know if it’s okay to take it.”

“Don’t see why not,” he said. “Every once in a while’s okay. It’s bad for your system, you know.”

“I’ve heard that,” I said, and reached to the window ledge where I’d put the drug’s small, silver pillbox with a harlequin figure carved into its cover. “Maybe later…” I continued, then we heard a shriek outside from Claudia, who was in the hot tub with Benjie and Emilie. My roommate was already half in her cups from the margaritas she’d consumed, and half out of the cups of her bikini bra. I switched on the blender and minutes later we joined the trio in the spa.

Emilie was sitting between Benjie and his sister, closely. I filled their empty glasses and Dr. Neil and I joined them in the tub on its opposite side. We hoisted our glasses in a toast by Dr. Neil: “To Giuseppe Garibaldi!” he said. “Without Italy’s unification, we might not have met the sumptuous Dee!”

“Hear, hear!” Emilie agreed, looking at me as if she might devour me in a most carnal way, which everyone noticed.

Breaking the silence, I said, “We can eat as soon as the coals are ready. Benjie, could you start them?” He leapt from the tub to do my bidding, causing a minor tidal wave, and went out to the barbeque.

It was then that the red-cheeked Claudia raised her leg, the one closer to Emilie, to place her foot on the underwater bench next to her. With the jets filling the water with bubbles, I hadn’t noticed Emilie’s left arm, angled toward Claudia’s crotch, which had been flexing as she fingered, underwater, the young woman’s open, hairless cunt, now free of her bikini thong. Emilie looked unabashedly at Dr. Neil and me as Claudia’s eyes glazed over and she leaned her head back to show her creamy neck, its jugular standing out from the skin. We were silent…and just watched, like the shameless voyeurs both of us are. In a couple of minutes Claudia had her first orgasm…squeaking through it in her darling way, as she sat across from us with her tits trembling, almost leaping out of their orange string top. It was brief, but apparently satisfying, and I must admit to a feeling of jealousy. I’d never seen her climax with another woman.

I wasn’t the only jealous one. At her first passionate sound, Thor bounded onto the deck with his erect penis jutting from his belly and, whining deeply in his throat, trotted to Claudia’s face and began licking her as if she’d been injured. Embarrassed and gasping, she admonished him and he left, dejectedly, once again to lie on the lawn, passing Benjie, who was returning to the spa. Benjie took one look at his sister and – polite and accepting – slid into the tub without saying a word. Dr. Neil broke the silence by saying somewhat lamely, "We started without you, big fella!” and reached over to grasp the inner part of my right thigh, just below my crotch, and squeeze lightly.

Emilie had lit a long, slow-burning fuse, which for the rest of the evening would trigger any number of orgiastic explosions. But first we ate, all drinking red wine with our chicken and salad, which is my preference. After much laughing and many toasts, we were anxious to get back in the tub, and so postponed dessert. By the time we returned, we were all very mellow, and feeling very close to each other. In the middle of dinner, I’d excused myself and gone to the bathroom, quickly swallowing a tab of Ecstasy as I passed through the kitchen. My morning fuck with Benjie had taken a single bloom off the rose, figuratively speaking. Now, with the margaritas, the wine, Claudia and Emilie’s exhibitionism, and my drug, I was ready for some wholesale pruning of all the roses.

Rather than use the bright lights, I’d placed candles in red glass enclosures around the inside of the gazebo on the deck. They gave off a soft, lurid light even before dusk and made everyone look other worldly. They also allowed us more privacy under water…not that we really needed it. We all knew what to expect.

Dr. Neil was the first to get completely naked, surprisingly. He just stood up and dropped his trunks, throwing them over his shoulder onto the deck. His pale, white cock hung down from a forest of black hair that continued almost unbroken from his neck, with a thicker growth at his groin and inside his thin, stringy thighs, to his ankles. At about the same time Emilie removed her bikini top. Each of us gasped as her 36C breasts sprang forth, suspended by strong shoulder and pectoral muscles. She was so chiseled, I thought dreamily, the drug having taken hold, and noticed that Claudia hesitated for a while to remove her top, perhaps feeling unjustifiably sensitive about her softer looking tits of a slightly larger cup size.

When Emilie removed her top, Benjie reached over to slowly stroke her tits, bringing her pink nipples to life immediately. She looked at him for perhaps thirty seconds as he indolently palmed her, then – with a wry smile on her face – appeared to lift him bodily off his perch and stand his body in front of her. Then she calmly unbuttoned his trunks and dropped them below water level. His semi-erect cock was soon in her mouth, her head bobbing forward and backward as she hummed in her throat and slurped noisily at his member.

My hand went immediately to Dr. Neil’s dick, which was erect and pointing to the sky. He reached behind me to undo my bikini top and it soon sank to the bottom of the tub. We locked into our first kiss of the day, with me tugging slowly at his prick. Emilie had dropped to her knees in front of Benjie so that she could fully throat him and, being close to me, reached over between my legs and pulled at the middle of my suit bottom. I raised off my seat slightly and the stretchy garment washed down over my knees to leave me naked. In the back of my mind I was happy that I’d shaved my pussy while in the shower. This was especially so since, in a moment, Dr. Neil sat on the deck with his lower legs in the water, and, with surprising strength, hoisted me up with my back to him, spread my legs, and brought me down, gasping, onto the head of his cock. I consciously dilated my vagina, since the water had washed any juices from my outer lips but, once he was inside me, I had no trouble accepting him as deeply as he could go.

As I raised my head and looked through slitted eyes, I saw Claudia masturbating while she watched Dr. Neil’s dick disappear into and reappear from my open pussy. Emilie saw the same thing as she pulled off of Benjie and continued to jerk on him while standing up and stripping off her bikini bottom. She’d harbored lusty feelings for me for weeks, so kissed Benjie deeply and whispered something in his ear, then stepped between my splayed legs and bent over at the hip to begin tonguing Dr. Neil’s balls and the junction of our fucking, concentrating mainly on my clit. Over her head I saw Benjie holding his beautiful cock in one hand, then it disappeared as he slid it fully into Emilie, who moaned a long, “Uuuuuhhhhnngh” as he entered her. I knew what she was feeling, since I’d been so profoundly pleasured by him earlier in the day, outside…just a few feet away. I was fully gripped by the Ecstasy now, and my eyes were closed as I became just a mass of nerve endings. I hardly noticed when Claudia got out of the tub and walked around to Dr. Neil, helping to ease him down on his back to straddle his head, and – with fingers spreading herself open – placed her sweet cunt directly onto his mouth.

We were all moving…so slowly…and every movement caused each of us to make a unique, sensuous sound, as our five bodies became one, unified, sexual clique. Each of Benjie’s thrusts was accompanied by a soft “ungh” from his open lips. His cock caused Emilie to grunt “aangh” from her open mouth, while her tongue laved my pussy and clit, causing an “omh” from me and a lift off of – or vaginal contraction around – Dr. Neil. He, in turn, moaned “mmmslp” into Claudia’s open slit, as she responded with a quiet “ooh,” each time his tongue worked at her. In a moment of ridiculous levity, I wished that I could record these sounds; we could start our very own band! I thought. Even the percussive echoes: skins slapping, tongues lapping, organs thwopping, and lungs gasping provided a sensuous, syncopated counterpoint to the humming of the bubbling water jets.

But I wanted to cum. Not at all drunk, yet ripped to the eyes on Ecstasy, I was going to wallow in sex this night. I was safe. My boss, club sponsor, lord and master was with me, I thought, gleefully. I could do nothing wrong. He’d as much as given me license to do anything I wished, I convinced myself.

So, I grabbed Emilie’s head in my hands and pulled her harder into my crotch, probably cutting off her air supply as her nose flattened against my pubic bone. Very soon the flashes started up my vagina and froze, my cunt palpitating around Dr. Neil’s cock, which was now piercing up into me in short, hard thrusts. Everything turned white…then red…then white again, as I came and whimpered, “Ohhh…ohhh…Emi-lieeeee…ohhh…ohhh…Dr. Neilllll…ohhh,” and grabbed for my breasts to twist and pull at my nipples as I moaned out my pleasure for well over a minute.

Emilie then parted from me, trailing her fingers down my thighs, and stood up with legs slightly parted so that Benjie could continue fucking her from behind. She’s only an inch shorter than he, so was getting the full benefit of his rampant thickness as she reached one hand down to his thigh in an attempt to temper his plunges. I was still mounted on Dr. Neil, who hadn’t cum, and had a sudden impulse to embrace the stunning blonde in front of me. She’d taken such care in guiding me through my club audition, and selflessly relinquished the spotlight to me – a comparative stage amateur compared with her – that I felt very close to her now…especially after she’d helped with my orgasm minutes before.