Delayed Flight Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Unexpected delight in Hong Kong.
3.2k words
4.62
13.5k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again typhoon weather delayed my departure from Hong Kong. All flights were cancelled and we were lucky enough to be put up in hotels back in the city, as the airport hotels were full.

I was put into an average 3 star hotel in Kowloon, and on obtaining the key, trudged up to the lift, and on to the third floor.

I opened the door, placed my suitcase on the rack and went for a shower. I thought about what I should do, a man alone in Hong Kong can get up to all sots of fun- but the wretched Super Typhoon had closed most bars and clubs.

So room service and a viewing of the pixelated porn channel for me!

I exited the shower, lay on the bed, dry, and let the air-conditioning wash over me- when suddenly I heard the door open...

In walked a 50 something woman, and her nephew (as I found out later) who seemed as shocked as I was, lying there naked with my semi hard cock in my hand! I am over 8 and a half inches and very thick- so I was proud to be caught (almost)

I don't speak Cantonese but I stumbled through my Mandarin and explained she had the wrong room. This was a waste as it turned out she was Filipina and spoke perfect English. I pulled my robe around me just as room service arrived- so there were three people and a trolley of barely warm food in the suite, and despite the air conditioning, I was sweating!

I called reception, they were about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, and effectively was informed that I should share the room with the other gentleman, as it was a big two-room suite.

Not knowing what he was on about - I slammed the phone down. It turned out that Maylee, the auntie was working as a hairdresser in HK and her nephew came to visit. They had been to Disney land, Ocean Park and had a great time- but she was taking him to the airport for the short hop back to Cebu where they lived and - well the rest you know.

The nephew, Jorge was hungry- so he sat down in the small dining area and polished off the food, I put the TV on for him and sat and chatted to Maylee. The storm was raging outside, and she was in no rush to leave. She asked if she could take a quick shower as her hair was wet, and her legs were splashed with mud.

This left me alone in the bedroom, so I put a pair of shorts on, and a t-shirt, and read my book. I could hear laughter coming from the lounge area. The shower stopped, and the door opened, as Maylee emerged into the bedroom, wearing just some purple lacy panties. She had very large clearly implanted breasts, and started to rub her hair dry. She shouted something at the lad, and he took his small bag and went to shower also.

She turned to face- me- and without a word put her thumbs inside her panties, pulled them down, and where I expected a juicy hairy pussy, out sprang a 6 inch cock, which rapidly hardened.

She smiled- and said...

"You like? I think you do"

...Pointing at my thin jersey shorts where it seemed clear that I was visibly aroused.

I heard the toilet flush and then the shower again, so she looked at me, walked over, knelt in front of me and said- she needed a cock in her arse badly...

Being a gentleman I wouldn't like to refuse- so before I could say a word, she had my shorts down and was sucking me for all she was worth. The shower was still going, so she shimmied up the bed, still on all fours, and presented her arse for me to lick, which I did for a while. She produced some condoms and lube for her handbag, looked at me, lubed my cock and her arse, shook her head, lay on her back, legs spread, and pulled me on top of her as we kissed for the first time. She wriggled forward and my cock found her hungry wet arsehole, and I slid straight up to the hilt. She gasped, held my shoulders then said

"Ok go on- fuck me hard white man -- no condom, I can't get pregnant! "

... I sighed, and ploughed her deeply, groaning as I felt her arse walls wrap themselves around my shaved hard cock. I fucked her long and hard, stretching her and getting to places where I don't think any man had been before.

I was aware of her nephew in the bathroom, I could hear humming and the water had long stopped- I was worried about what he would think if he saw my plundering his aunties middle aged arsehole and sucking her big nipples.

They were surprisingly big, with a lovely brown colour.

We switched positions, I vaguely heard the bathroom door open, I assumed he was going back into the lounge- I was fucking Maylee with long hard strokes as she whimpered into the pillow, on all fours.

"Jeez I'm cumming, oh lord- so much cum. I needed that!! "

.... As she splattered the top sheet of the bed time and time again, crying and sighing, I slowed down to give her time to recover before I was going to fuck her again, mercilessly, and coat her insides with my hot seed. At this stage I didn't care who was watching, I was in the zone and animal instincts take over.

Suddenly I heard a small voice next to me-

"Me next Sir? My other name is Georgina... "

I rolled off, my hard sticky cock sticking out, and noticed a beautiful girl there- with natural hormone created boobs, jutting nipples, sexy panties, and a HUGE cock (this in girth but more than 7 inches) poking out of the side. Jorge had become Georgina!

She grabbed a wet washcloth from the end of the bed, and wiped my cock, as Maylee propped herself up on her elbow, have switched to lie on her back, and nodded. Suddenly this evening wasn't too bad.

I always sought our shemales/ladyboys/even CD's on my travels- I do like pussy- but anal is way hotter...Taboo, tighter and just amazing. As an older guy, takes me a long time to cum in a pussy-but anal or sucking is easier for me.

Maylee reached round, stroking my cock as Jorge (Georgina now) opened her carefully made up lips and took half of my cock in, as she knelt down and tried to get more in until I was balls deep. I could see her pantie covered arse in the mirror, so sexy and rosy and was most likely way tighter than Maylee's.

This was turning out very well! I reached behind, sliding her panties to one side exposing her cute rosebud, and took a bit of the lube working it round and insider as Georgina slurped away gagging on my full length.

Some Tagalog words were exchanged and Georgina stopped sucking, kissed me full on the lips, and bent over the bed. Maylee took hold of my cock and inserted it into Georgina's arsehole, slowly talking and whispering encouragement as I went balls deep, and rested.

I went in very slowly, Georgina started whimpering, but then she pushed back and there I was a 59 year old white man impaling 21 year old Filipina ladyboy in the arse.

This was too much as I had already been fucking Auntie Maylee, and had been sucked -- so I sped up. Lord knows how much pain Georgina was in and fucked her fast and hard- but suddenly she pulled away, lay on her back, her glistening arsehole was gaping, she pulled me on top, guided me back into her arsehole and we tongue wrestling. A few seconds after, her cock spurted thick white cum over her tummy and over me, as she screamed out...

"Daddy Daddy Daddy- Pleeeeeezzeeeee cum in me "

This was way too much and I roared and plunged so deep I could see my cock moving inside her belly as it bulged and I climaxed.

I managed 7 Spurts, the last one being more of a reflex as I filled bowels with hot white spunk.

I pulled out, and saw her red arsehole twitching, returning to normal size and more of my seed poured out of her.

I looked over at Maylee, glistening in sweat, her big boobs emerging from smoother coppery brown skin, and for the first time I looked at her face. She was stunningly beautiful. Georgina was cute, her long black hair was plastered to her face, and this was previously hidden under a cute beret.

I lay in the middle, no words were exchanged, and we were out of breath, relaxing and -- hopefully- no regrets, as I really wanted to see how much further we could take this.

The storm raged...the night continued...

I woke around 5. 30 and looked out of the window, the streets were unusually quiet and the storm seemed to have worsened.

I used the bathroom, and still naked sat in the lounge area having fathomed out the complicated coffee pod dispense and had my first caffeine hit of the day.

I looked over at the two ladies sleeping then closed the door whilst I searched phone for flight information for today. Predictably there didn't seem to be any plans to commence flying anytime soon- so I sat there watching the storm, when I heard soft feet pad behind me and as I turned, it was Maylee rubbing her eyes, She took my coffee, sipped from it, sat down on the couch next to me- totally naked- as I was -- and smiled.

" I feel I owe you an explanation -- When you were checking in, I heard them say that there were no rooms despite what the airline told us as my Nephew / Niece was only flying economy -- so I told them I was your wife and this was your child but we had had a falling out in the taxi, so that's why we were later. They were so busy they waved us through and gave me the key card.

After we got the key, I spent about half an hour convincing George it would be ok"

I smiled- and nodded, she continued.

" George was what we call a soft boy, bullied at school but when he went to nursing college he began to grow his / her hair and as you can see has developed into a lovely girl. Discrimination in parts of Asia means he has to travel on his ' Mans' passport, hence the boyish look and the hidden tresses when we arrived. Georgina is now 21 and actually you were the first man she had been with-properly"

" Thank you- it is fine, I rather enjoyed myself, as you can tell, lets call Georgina 'Her' she is a delightful young woman. "

Maylee came over, stood next to me, her cock was erect, and she asked me if I wanted to suck her, I wasn't sure but opened my mouth, and slowly took her length in.

I slowly stroked her arse and balls, and surprisingly was erect myself! I closed my eyes and focused on giving her the pleasure in the same way I would like it. I could feel she was close, I heard her breath heavily and suddenly she came in my mouth, three or four long spurts. Then I felt some soft lips on my rock hard cock as Georgina had snuck into the room and was sucking me. I slid forward, and then she stopped, licked her finger and put it in my arse. This was another first. It hurt at first, but as she stimulated me, unexpectedly I climaxed to a thunderous orgasm.

I ordered room service, we ate, naked, and chatted about life and The Philippines, and I remembered there was an underground shopping precinct below the hotel- So I suggested we go there, have a look around, (I planned to buy them both nice gifts) so that's what we did. Maylee needed to go and check on her salon, but there were no trains, so we took the MTR. When we arrived there all was OK so we locked it up again and returned to Kowloon where I was staying.

We went to the mall, bought some essentials and clean underwear for the girls and I also treated them to some nice lingerie from a well knows USA chain.

Georgina was very sore from the previous night, so she went to have a rest in the bedroom, which left Maylee and I in the lounge. She kissed me, which was lovely, threw off her top and bras and presented her jutting nipples for me to suck. I had popped a blue pill after breakfast so I was hard in seconds. She undid her shorts, let them slide down to her knees, and I continued to suck her boobs. She stood up, removed her heels, shorts and panties, bent over the desk, and looked over her shoulder. I undressed, dashed hard and naked into the bathroom, Georgina saw me and smiled, and I grabbed the lube we bought and smeared it on my cock and in Maylee's dark rosy arsehole.

I plundered her arse for nearly ten minutes before unleashing a torrent of hot white cum inside her. She hadn't climaxed, but was breathing heavily. I withdrew, releasing probably a tablespoon full of cum onto the carpets, and I kissed her neck as I went to pull the curtains.

I was looking at the storm, when I felt a slippery digit on my arse, and slipping inside, this was followed by a second one, and then a third. I started to get hard again, (the blue pills I guess) then they were withdrawn and Maylee's engorged penis entered my virgin arse. She went slowly, I was speechless, but had always hankered after this and her cock wasn't too painful so I went with the flow. I felt her rubbing against what I assumed was my prostate, and felt a tingling deep inside, and my balls felt tight.

Suddenly she went very deep, stayed there and I felt her cum inside me. That was very soothing, and when she did withdraw, I felt empty.

I was hard as nails, and clearly had some pre cum dribbling out of my hard cock, as my foot was slightly wet!

"Georgina, please come in here "

Maylee called as she beckoned her over, she had her new panties on, pink with a black lace trim, she could see what had happened as I stood there with cum leaking out of me, and I turned round to face her as she was on her knees, she inserted a finger in me as she took me completely into her mouth, and within a few seconds I had cum deep inside her mouth.

Now I was tired, a little confused, but felt that what we had done was normal.

We went to the bathroom, and settled down into the big Jacuzzi bath, which we filled with warm soapy water and we all relaxed together till it was time to get ready for dinner.

We went to a hotel buffet, not my scene but the Filipina's love to eat especially seafood and rice, lots of rice.

As the evening progressed, it seemed likely that flights will be taking of the next day, so only one more night till Georgina transforms into Jorge and heads home, and only one more night until I leave for the UK.

We went for a walk after dinner, the rains had stopped and the wind was lessening, so we took the MTR to The Island and went to have some drinks at Lan Kwai Fong. We had cocktails, and sat and chatted. Small talk felt very comfortable and we were all intimately connected. There was some Tagalog and giggling, with stares at me- so maybe they were planning something.

We went back around 22.30 and took the lift to our suite. The girls vanished into the bedroom, and the bathroom whilst I sat in the lounge working on some emails on my Blackberry.

I had dimmed the lights, closed the curtains and had some beers in the ice bucket.

" The bathroom is free now "

This was a relief as I needed to pee and also I wanted to have a good wash.

I emerged from the bathroom wearing a thin cotton robe and went into the lounge area. Maylee and Georgina were sitting next to each other in see through babydolls and open crutch panties- with suspender belts and stockings, all courtesy of my credit card earlier. I could see four erect nipples and two very hard cocks, I added mine to the list, making it three hard cocks. I sat between them, kissing them one at a time, as two hands from two different girls stroked my large penis. Georgina then knelt down and sucked me whilst I was kissing Maylee. They had both slipped off their panties, and the babydolls now- they had the desired effect on me already and they happily left on their suspender belts and stockings. Once I was fully hard, she stood up, and sat on my lap pushing Maylee away and kissed me full on the lips, whilst she lowered herself onto my cock. She had already lubed herself in the bathroom, so entry was easy. I wasn't so comfortable, so I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She wanted me to fuck her gently, then as hard as I could. She lay down on the bed, arse in the air and beckoned me to enter her, which I so willingly did -- it was easy and smooth. She grunted when she felt my balls nestle on to her cheeks and lifted herself up to be on all fours with knees splayed. As I entered her I felt a warm tongue licking my balls, and this tongue slowly moved to my arse. Maylee's tongue moved between my balls and my arse, and two lubed fingers entered me again. I was focussing on trying not to cum as I wanted this to last a long time.

Maylee entered my arse, sinking to the hilt, and in tandem with my thrusts into Georgina we all made love together. I was feeling a buzz deep inside my arse, I could see Georgina tugging her nipples and moaning loudly whilst I ploughed deeper and deeper.

"Daddy I'm cumming"

Georgina splattered the top sheet again, tears of joy running down her pretty face streaking her perfect make up and she then turned her sweet face and mouthed....

" Thank you"

That was too much for me because at the same time, I heard Maylee grunt, and pump her seed inside me. This sent me over the edge and with one last thrust, which must have been very painful for Georgina, the dam burst and I had an amazingly powerful orgasm, due to the situation and the prostate stimulation and filled her arse with spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum.

We lay there panting for a while as two of our arses leaked the soothing cream and Maylee caught her breath. I had a feeling we would try something similar later.

Part 2 will follow soon.