Delayed Flight Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
A life time dream comes true with Desiree.
3.3k words
4.78
6.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was praying for the weather to remain bad, but the next day the sun rose over an impossibly clear day in Hong Kong.

I woke early to find Georgina gently sucking my cock.

Maylee was in the shower, and she emerged in a cloud of perfume, kissed me goodbye, and hugged Georgina as she stood up to say farewell.

So it was just me and the lovely Georgina, who resumed kissing my balls, and licking my hardness. I looked down at her small chest and I stroked her head as she started to suck me to completion.

She took my whole length, and I climaxed deep inside her sweet mouth, she seemed to swallow every drop.

We hugged for a bit, then I absentmindedly stroked her cock, and as I slid down to return the compliment, cupping her small balls, I slipped a finger deep inside her and she immediately climaxed and I could taste her pulsing into my mouth. I decided I didn't want to swallow it, this was a step too far for me then, so I kissed her and she proceeded to swallow her cum too.

She showered, I followed her in there, we soaped each other, kissing and stroking, and finally we parted as I went to dry my hair, and she went to change into a he. She was very uncomfortable about this; she lost her confidence, and insisted on walking down to the lifts separately, even taking a different lift. We went to the taxi rank, hardly speaking.

So I took the lovely Georgina back to the airport as Jorge, slyly he slipped his hand under the light jacket on my lap and gave my tired cock a squeeze, but that was it.

Not even a farewell kiss.

That was fine.

I respect that.

He was a good looking boy for sure but better as a girl and that was what appealed to me. I had taken both of their IM details and arranged to keep in touch.

Maylee had returned to work, earlier and I entered my hotel suite strangely alone.

I went for a massage, a straight one, and returned to sleep, as my flight was not until the next morning. I woke up, and went to the lobby bar for a beer, whilst pondering what to do.

I was about to text Maylee and see if she fancied coming over for some food and fun, when a stunning Asian beauty caught my eye. She was tall, slim, busty and at least a 9 out of ten.

I assumed (wrongly) she was an escort and started to chat to her.

It turns out she was there to meet someone she had met on a dating app, an American who seemed young and decent looking, she shared the pictures, so she asked me to keep her company as people kept trying to pick her up. She was immaculately dressed in tailored trousers, and crisp striped blouse, with her long black hair flowing down over her shoulders. She wasn't staying there, so I put the drinks on my tab. Her Beau turned up, he was middle aged, with the beginnings of a fast food paunch, and was clearly the worse for booze. He looked at me -- I looked away, and Desiree (as she was called) mouthed.

"Wish me luck " and winked.

I had planned to head for Wan Chai to pick up someone, but actually, and weirdly I couldn't be bothered. I switched my beer for some fruit juice, settled back with the South China Morning Post, and ordered some snacks. I saw Desiree and her American order a cab, she didn't look happy, but she went along for the ride. She most likely didn't notice his wedding ring finger had a pale mark, where his tanned pudgy fingers had clearly been exposed to the sun, whilst his ring had been hastily removed. I felt relaxed, ate lightly, texted Georgina to see if she arrived hone safely, she was still on the bus to her home province, but was pleased I made contact. We sexted for a while, but then her data ran out.

I watched the sport, and was about to sign the bill and leave, when there was a brief commotion, and it appeared that Desiree and the American were having words. I let them argue, then it appeared the doorman got involved, and Desiree who saw me in the lobby bar, winked at me and pointed at her watch. The obese sweating American walked through the lobby, sat at the bar, ordered a tasteless American beer, downed it in several audible gulps, belched and went towards the lift. He stopped, glared at me for some reason, and diverted to the night club in the hotel, presumably to inflict his charm on to some poor unsuspecting girl in exchange for a few dollars.

After a few minutes- I noticed Desiree was outside the hotel, I need some of what passes for fresh air in Hong Kong, so I wandered outside.

As she was on the phone, I wandered round looking at the selection of expensive jeeps and sports cars on the forecourt, as Desiree was on the phone. I turned round, she was clearly upset, and so I took her arm and asked if she fancied a coffee and a chat? Surprisingly she said no but that she would see me later. I have NO idea what she meant- so I said my farewells and walked back around the block.

I fancied a coffee, so I went to a will known US branded café and had an iced coffee, and checked some emails etc.

I went back to the hotel, I was already mainly packed, and as I got out of the lift, I noticed Desiree sitting on the floor outside my room. Clearly she had been crying.

"Hi, how did you know what room number I was in?"

"Sorry, I heard when you paid for the drinks earlier, I hope you don't mind?"

I opened the door and allowed her to enter first, giving me the chance to admire her fine butt as she walked past. She went into the bathroom to tidy herself up and re-apply eye make up I guess. I sat down on the couch, put some music on, and wondered what the issues were.

She emerged in a flurry of perfume and minty breath, and sat opposite me.

It turns out this man had been texting her for a few months, expecting a night of sex, whilst promising her the world. This is normal for married men on-line I assured her.

Desiree was from Macao, hence the really unusual, yet beautiful facial features. She worked also in Macao at one of the better known casinos as an inspector overseeing the pit.

We chatted, she asked if I had any wine, I didn't, and the mini bar offerings were wretched, so I ordered some champagne as it was lighter, and the butler brought in in presently.

She told me she was looking for love, preferably with a foreigner, and from the sweet messaged this fat American had sent, she felt it was worth the trip. As it was late, she had missed the last hydrofoil, and had nowhere to sleep, hence she felt I was a decent man and I wouldn't mind if she slept on the couch and promised to be gone by the morning.

Being a gentleman (yet sensing an opportunity too) I offered her the bed and I said I would occupy the couch.

So we chatted, it was getting late, so I showed her the bed, shut the doors and used the bathroom. I lay on the couch and started to try and get comfortable.

There was a knock on the door, Desiree was calling me, wearing a white robe, and as she leaned forward I could see the swelling of two shapely breasts.

She said she felt bad for the intrusion, and I could sleep in the bed-but we could keep our underwear on.

I had already had a wash, cleaned my teeth, so I thought- OK as the couch was uncomfortable and didn't smell too fresh.

She slipped off the robe, and I watched her tall shapely form, clad only in a purple bra and skimpy panties as she walked towards the bed. I made a note for later that her bra didn't seem to have a clasp on the back, which was the view I had, so if I got lucky, then it would be a front clasp.

She leaned across, kissed me goodnight (on the lips but just a quick peck) and not being a creep, I didn't push it. We chatted for a bit, she was quite tactile, I had been wearing boxer short, which I had slipped off, as I hate wearing anything in bed, and we chatted more. I didn't know a lot about her, but I did feel she was hiding something.

Suddenly I saw a crack of lightening and rolling thunder, seems the typhoon had a big brother, as we watched the storm through the curtains, which I opened electronically, as she got out of bed and gazed at the storm all around us. I pulled my boxers back on and left the bed to look at the window, She slipped her arm through mine and rested her head on my shoulders.

I kissed her hair and told her she would be safe with me here. Surprisingly, she turned round and kissed me. She turned to face the window, and started to cry. I stroked her neck, and back, and asked what the problem is.

"You are a nice man, I am a freak and don't deserve happiness"

I was a little confused, I had checked out her reflection, she seemed to have a very nice figure and full natural breasts. Facing the window, my hand slipped down her back to the lacy top of her panties. She pushed back, feeling my 8 and a half inch erection stirring, and I slipped my hand down the back of her panties, touching her ass crack and feeling her moist, warm, soft and welcoming slit.

She stopped my hand and led me to the bed.

Covering her crotch, she lay down and pulled her panties to one side, showing me a beautiful neat pussy, completely bald. I removed my shorts, and my heavy balls swung into view, as she sat up, unclipped the front of her bra, and took my cock in her mouth.

Her tits moved like water, swinging gently as her huge brown nipples, encouraged by my skilled fingers stiffened. I withdrew from her mouth, droplets of pre-cum encouraged out by her manipulation of my balls and filled my mouth with one nipple, then the other.

She separated us, and lay back on the bed. I was desperate to plunge my tongue into her soaking wet pussy, followed by my cock, when she reached back, dimmed the light and shuffled back, almost out of range.

She lowered her head, eyes facing the bed, her long hair shielding her perfect face and lowered her panties. I had my eyes fixed on her open wet pink pussy, but just above it was the biggest clitoris I have ever seen, and as she touched it, it grew. It seemed like a mini cock, but actually it wasn't so mini!

It seemed between 5 and 6 inches and was just above a beautiful vagina.

Desiree sniffed....

" I'm a freak, throw me out, I will sleep in the bath or on the street or ....."

I stopped her talking, by placing my lips on hers, moving her hair away from her tearful face and she hugged me so tight, I thought I was going to suffocate!

We parted; I looked between her legs, seeing a healthy looking cut cock, and a beautiful glistening cunt. Having enjoyed many ladyboys in the past, and as you have read in the very recent past, I still love pussy, so this was the perfect solution for the ultimate in pleasure for me.

I kissed Desiree deeply, then focused on her big soft natural boobs, sucking her nipples so they were hard and they grew to be huge!

I liked Maylee's tits, but these ere bigger, softer and natural.

She opened her legs, I wasn't sure what to do, or what she could do, so I went with the flow.

She stroked my cock, and put it at the entrance to her cunt, so I pushed in to this lubricated warm tunnel, which stretched to accommodate my length and girth. We were in the missionary position, her cock was pointing towards her tits, and didn't look comfortable, so we switched and she presented her butt to me, but guided me into her pussy, while she supported herself on her elbows facing down.

We moved slowly, I wasn't sure how deep she was, when suddenly, she stopped as I hit an obstruction. She bit the pillow, and said...

"You are so big, I am a virgin there"

I looked down and there was a tiny bit of blood, but she asked me to give her a minute while she cleaned herself up.

I am a 59 year old man, I thought I had done everything, but this was new in so many ways. I lay back, she knelt on the bed, and started to tell me her story.

I felt bad as I must have hurt her but she assured me she was just a little sore and was overwhelmed that I hadn't thrown her on the street or treated her like a freak.

The America knew, and had simply being after a new fetish to tick off his list, and she realised that his sweet words were just that- words. He practically raped her in the toilets of the restaurant he took her too, and tried to take pictures.

She was born like this in a small town near to Tacloban in The Philippines, her father was from Macao and took her there as a young child, where he educated her correctly, (sadly her mother didn't accept her) and up until he passed away when she was 23 she lived at home, worked hard, and her few friends didn't know that she had a cock also.

I was pleased she had known some respect, but it was a rude awakening when she went on line, being open and honest and was bombarded with every fantasy seeker, picture collector and lunatic.

I felt she was in need of a friend as well as a lover, so she hugged me, and I didn't try to penetrate her or touch her inappropriately at that point. Selfishly, I thought if I played my cards right, I could have found a diamond in the rough, a perfect solution for an adventurous man like me and possibly even a long term relationship. She stroked my cock, and we swivelled round, into a 69 position. I licked and sucked at her pussy, running my tongue between her legs to her anus, that was pink and rosy, also I licked at the base of her cock.

She paused, manoeuvred it lower into my mouth. I had no idea if she could cum, but I did what I learned earlier, and brought her to a climax. At the same time I was fingering her pussy and had a slim finger in her ass, she also had a finger in mine. She cradled my balls gently as she enjoyed her orgasm and I let the cum dribble out on to the sheet.

She kissed me, apparently I was the first man who had sucked her to a climax who respected her as a person and not an object. She had met a confused gay man in the past, when she hid her chest away, before deciding to live as a woman at the age on 21 and all he wanted was for her to let him suck her cock, but she couldn't get hard and she had kept her underwear on. I was actually the first man to see her naked, apart from a flat mate at college, who was a Chinese girl who was short, dumpy and not interested in her and of course her doctors.

She asked if I could fuck her again, and she put two fingers inside her pussy, it was still wet.

I slowly impaled her and I spread her arse cheeks wider so I had a great view of my cock inside her and of her arsehole. I put a wet finger inside there, and as I moved deeper and faster, she climaxed, this time form her pussy. I withdrew, not wishing to hurt her, and she went again to the bathroom. She returned with some lubrication, which she put all over my cock and inside her arse, which as it turned out was tighter than her pussy even. She straddled me, lowering her arse over my dripping cock, slowly sliding to the base, where she rested before she rose and lowered herself a few times. I could see her gaping wet cunt, her hardening cock, those massive tits, and that pretty face and I couldn't hold it any more, as I exploded deep inside her tight arsehole liberally coating her bowels with hot white cum.

We went to have a soak in the tub, and I played with her pussy and cock, she lowered herself on to my swollen cock, and I filled her pussy completely as I bottomed out, and in cowgirl style, she rode my sore cock until she had another orgasm. This girl was insatiable but I had not long cum, so it was tough for me to cum so fast again, so she relaxed, fed one of her big brown nipples into my mouth and I was happy as I sucked her tits one after the other. We dried off, went back to bed, and my softening cock was brought back to life again by my lovely Desiree. She was laying down between my spread legs, and she raised my thighs as she licked between my legs, drifting down to my arse. She reached across to the bedside table and liberally coated her fingers as she insinuated two of them inside my arse.

She knelt in front of me and aimed her hard cock at my arse, no words were spoken, and she moved inside my, lost in her world of enjoyment, bear in mind this girl had not enjoyed much if any in the way of lovemaking and never with someone who respected her, she pounded away, one finger inside her pussy, and she climaxed in my arse, whilst playing with her pussy, and involuntarily I suddenly joined her in orgasm as my cock spurted several times all over both of us. Another first for me -- and of course for her.

Somehow we managed some sleep, only to be woken up by a call from my airline stating that no planes would be leaving that day. I closed my eyes and relaxed with Desiree asleep in my arms, her long black hair spread over my chest, her tits pressed up against me and all seemed well in the world. I woke an hour later, with Desiree sucking me, and when I was hard, she rolled over, spread her legs and I entered her pussy again. The thought of what I was doing and had already done, got me very close to orgasm, and I climaxed inside her cunt just after she did, clenching hard and squeezing every last drop from me.

We kissed for seemingly hours, touching stroking, there was so much to play with -- and we went out for a very late breakfast in the pouring rain, walking along the shores of Victoria harbour, and I knew I had found my soul mate, and a year later I had made her my wife.

Two years on, we still make love most days and she lives in my apartment in London with only me knowing her extra secret.

Life was perfect.