All Comments on 'Delayed Honeymoon Pt. 04: Final'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still excellent

The only problem with this story and Stevelee's other stories is that you need to read the first part and other parts in order to know the people involved and why they act as they do.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
4 star

As concenting ad they all were, I still see it as a loss for hubby. Doesn't sleep with bride, less sex of all three etc if Glen was truly magnanimous he'd have taken the couch and given the bed to the honeymoon couple. ... wouldn't he.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good but not perfect

I have no problem with the story or the suspension of belief needed but it would have been greatly improved without the many little asides and clues that told us all exactly where the story was going long before we got to it. Unfortunately, the element of surprise was missing. Maybe some people could have worked it out anyway but the author just made it too easy.

Still enjoyed the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Total crap!

She didn't care about her husband and hubby was a complete loser! Nick was just a nice girlfriend for her. Glenn is who she was in love with. It leaves you with a feeling of emptiness. Nick was more of a none entity in this crap story. He was a real coward.

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
You kidding???

Crap from word one, every character just worthless cunt or wimp......

Sandman_truckSandman_truckalmost 7 years ago
Not the way it would have happened

If Glenn really only wanted to help he would have given his big bed to the couple and used the fold out bed . Clearly from the start he intended to bed the foolish woman and no way on gods green earth would a husband allowed such an agreement . If all three did want this then why didn't they all stay in the same king bed and enjoy her cheating slut ways together . Next day after arriving home Nick should have filed for divorce and kicked her ass to the curb .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Words fail..1*

Just cuckold propaganda. The husband was a pathetic wimp and she just a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF!

I'd of left the slut as-soon-as the ship docked where there was an airport, flown home, packed the rest of my things, gotten a lawyer and divorced the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Full of contradictions and very self-serving, Probably a F-U to a section of the reader base as well.

The Epilogue makes a mockery out of the first page explanation which in turn tells me that the author was mocking the readers. Well done sir but it isn't really good to invite people to read your other stories.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a slut. What kind of husband would knowingly put his wife in a situation where she was to sleep with another man. She sure as hell was a poor excuse of a wife and apparently didn't give a shit about her marriage vows and after the cruise that was one sick lie. The pregnancy and the subsequent affair that the husband allowed was just messed up. Gets a 1 star from me as one sick tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous