Deleah Goes Fishing

Story Info
Daddy takes daughters best friend fishing and camping.
7.1k words
4.46
24.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Dear reader, as always. Please read the tags, if the tags don't appeal, go read something else.

Please note: I will no longer be allowing commenting on my stories because of the nature of some of the comments. My apologies to people who post useful and constructive comments.

TAGS: mature, eighteen, virgin girl, camping, bareback, impregnation,

My name is Ron. I'm forty two years old. I'm fit and healthy, not from being a gym rat, but from a lifetime of working hard outdoors. Ten years ago, my then thirty one year old wife left me. It was probably my fault. I was working long and hard, and probably didn't show her all the love and attention she deserved.

She took off with a twenty one year old toy boy. Behind her she left what I had thought was an ideal marriage, and a beautiful eight year old daughter. Six months later her toy boy wrapped a Porsche around a tree and killed them both, but I guess it was exciting while it lasted.

My daughter, Janine is eighteen now, and a stunningly beautiful young woman. I couldn't teach her all the things a girl needs to learn. I thank my lucky stars that I have two sisters. Janine's aunties took her under their wings, and made her into the young lady she is today. Janine is slim and athletic, and I know from doing the laundry that her clothes are a size eight, and her bra is a C cup

I was in the yard loading up my ute for a fishing trip when Janine pulled her little car into the front yard. She jumped out and raced across the yard to me, crushing me in her characteristic little bearhug, reaching up and kissing me hard. When she let go she stepped back and surveyed the scene, "Love you dad." she said "You going fishing?"

"I didn't know you were so smart. Honey" I said, "What gave it away, was it the fishing rods?"

"Very funny dad, but no. It was the flagon of Port on the front seat. You only ever drink that when you go fishing."

I was so busy interacting with Janine that I hadn't noticed she had her best friend Deleah with her.

Like Janine, Deleah was eighteen. She only turned eighteen two weeks ago, so she was several months younger than my daughter. Deleah was a beautiful young woman also. Unlike Janine, Deleah was soft and curvy. If I had to guess I would say size fourteen or maybe sixteen. Deleah had a thick mane of mousy blonde hair. Her eyes were a pale baby blue. She and Janine had been friends since they started high school together. I had watched them both grow up together from girls to women. Although I admit to watching them differently. If thoughts were a criminal offence I would have been in jail for the last few years. Deleah walked up to me, wrapped both her arms around my neck and kissed me. It was almost a hello kiss, except for her tongue touching against my lips. "Hello Daddy" she breathed into my ear, as she pressed herself against me. Her smallish breasts pressed against my chest were soft, plump and round.

Deleah has been teasing me a little for the last couple of years, but since her eighteenth, she has escalated the teasing big time. She is no longer teasing, but going out of her way to excite me. Her body pressed and rubbing against mine was doing a good job of exciting me.

Janine laughed, "Dad put her down, you don't know where she's been."

Deleah turned to her friend and poked her tongue out at her. "Bitch!" she laughed.

Deleah turned back to me, "So Daddy, are you going to take me on this trip. You've promised to take me for years but never have."

The thought went through my head that I would love to take her. Right here, right now, in the middle of the front yard, with my daughter and all the neighbors watching.

I looked at her. There was such a pleading look on her face that I couldn't say no.

"Sure, why not."

I looked across at Janine, "I can't go," Janine said, "I have to cram for a biology exam on Monday. If I don't ace this one, I will flunk bio for the year."

I looked at her with obvious disappointment. "I'm sorry Honey, it would have been fun to have you along too."

"I know dad, but I'm sure you two can manage without me." she said, "Just make sure you bring back some fish. You know how much I like fresh fish."

"I'll need to go home and get clothes and stuff." Deleah said, "Can I borrow your car, girlfriend."

Janine tossed her the keys. "You scratch my baby, and I'm going to scratch you. Got it?"

Deleah waved to us and drove off. "Dad," Janine turned to me and looked at me. "You do know she is going to eat you alive this weekend. Don't you?"

"What do you mean Honey?" I asked

"She has had the hots for you for years, dad, and now she's turned eighteen you are fair game."

"Don't be silly, Honey. Yeah she flirts with me a bit, but hell she is even younger than you are."

"We'll see dad. We'll see." she said, then turned and walked inside.

Less than an hour later Deleah drove back into the yard. She pulled a bag out of the back seat and tossed it into the back of the ute. I looked at the bag, then at Deleah. "Where are the other three suitcases?" I asked.

"Very funny daddy, but I've got enough in that bag, you'll see."

We went into the house. Janine had the kettle on. We all sat down and had a cup of tea together. The table was already stacked high with biology books and paperwork.

We finished our tea, and Deleah went out and jumped into the ute.

"Study hard Honey, see you on Monday." I hugged her tight, and kissed her gently.

"Dad, you know a girl can't help who she falls in love with." she said, then she looked out the window at the ute, "She is my best friend in the whole world, dad. Be gentle with her."

I walked out to the ute and got in. My daughters words had me confused, "be gentle with her." What was Janine saying? Looking across at Deleah I said "Ready?"

She smiled at me, "I've been ready for a long time, lets go."

It was over an hours drive from home to where I liked to fish. It was an ideal spot back in the hills. The area was gazetted as free camping, and there are no facilities there, No water, other than the river, no toilets so you need to take a shovel or a porta-loo. Everything you are likely to need you take with you. This is a big advantage in one regard, because it means there are a lot less people inclined to go there.

Once we arrived at the river I set up the tourer tent, and tossed in the two swags, I almost forgot to put in the second one for Deleah, and only remembered it at the last minute.

With tent and bedding set up I set up a couple of camp chairs. Then we went out and gathered several armloads of firewood ready for the night. "Let's go catch dinner." I said.

"OK, Just let me go and pull these jeans off, I don't want them getting wet." Deleah said, as she headed for the tent.

When she came out she had swapped the jeans for a pair of sports shorts.

She looked incredible, with her smooth, soft, round thighs and just a hint of her lower butt cheek peeking out from under the shorts. I couldn't help looking longingly at her legs. "Come on then." she said, picking up a fishing rod and heading for the river.

She walked in front of me. Giving me plenty of time to watch her legs and her butt. At one point she looked over her shoulder and grinned at me, "How far would you like me to walk, Daddy?"

I would have been happy for her to walk in front of me like that forever, but I forced myself to say, "Anywhere along here should be good."

"Are you sure you wouldn't like me to walk a little further, Daddy?"

She was teasing me again and I knew it. "Head down to the river and lets catch dinner." I said

"You better go first, I may need you to catch me if I slip." she giggled

I headed down the embankment towards the riverbank. About half way down I came to a small steep section. I climbed down, then turned to watch her. She passed down her fishing rod, then clambered down, stumbling the last few steps and landing in my arms. I caught her smoothly and held her against me till she got her footing. She got her footing with one leg between mine and the other one outside mine, so her crotch was pressed against my thigh. Without making any effort to move she looked up at me, "Thank you, Daddy."

I looked down into her baby blue eyes, "You're welcome, baby girl" I said, "Lets get those fish before dark shall we."

I would have preferred to just stand there with her in my arms and her crotch pressed against my thigh, but that just wouldn't have been appropriate. I handed her back her fishing rod, and continued down the bank. We fished for about an hour and caught a couple of good ones to make dinner.

Back at camp I said to Deleah, "Baby girl, would you be a sweetheart and pull that flagon of port out of the ute, and pour us a drink. I'm going to clean these guys ready for the BBQ."

I scaled and gutted the fish while Deleah grabbed the flagon and two tin mugs from the tucker box.

She handed me a mug half full of port. I looked at her mug, she barely had a splash in the bottom.

"Not a fan of port?" I asked her.

"I want to stay sober tonight." she replied.

We cooked and ate the fish with some lemon and Asian spices and some rice. Then sat back and just enjoyed the fire, and the peace and quiet of being away from civilization for a while. "Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Baby girl, What?"

"Why did you never remarry, after Janine's mum ran off?"

"I guess I just never found the right person. I always saw their flaws instead of their beauty."

"That is just so sad, Daddy. You have so much to give to the right woman."

"Like what Baby girl, I'm old, and set in my ways, and apart from looking after Janine I really just enjoy my own company."

"That is just not true. For one thing you are not old, and there is nothing wrong with being set in your ways if they are good ways, and yours are good ways. Lastly you don't only look after Janine. You've always looked after me, and always shown me how much you care about me."

She stood up and came over to my chair. Bending down, she hugged me. "Any girl would be happy to have you, and extremely lucky."

"Thank you Baby girl." I replied

"I'm going to bed now, Daddy. Will you give me time to get changed before you come in."

"Of course." I said, "Call out when you are ready."

Deleah entered the tent, and I heard her moving around, heard her unzip the little overnight bag she had brought with her. Then heard her move around some more. "I'm ready Daddy." she called out

I went into the tent, carrying what was left of my mug of Port with me. I set the mug down next to my swag.

Deleah was standing on her swag with a blanket around her.

"I don't normally wear anything to bed, but since I'm sharing a tent with my friend's dad I thought I better wear something. What do you think Daddy, will this nightie be OK?"

I looked up, and she took the blanket away, and she took my breath away with it.

She was wearing a lacy, baby blue, baby-doll. The color matched her eyes perfectly. It was totally see through, and she wore nothing under it. "I bought this for Valentines day a couple of years ago. I've been keeping it ever since, waiting for the day when I would be allowed to model it for you." She smiled at me shyly. "Please Daddy, tell me it looks alright, and that I look pretty in it."

I still hadn't caught my breath. I still couldn't talk. I just stood there with my mouth gaping open.

My eyes were wide open and glued to her. She had pulled her hair up and back and pinned it up. I wasn't used to seeing her like that, she usually left her hair down. I loved the lines of her neck, and the way her neck curved down to her shoulders. I looked down over her shoulders and followed the lines of the baby-doll down to the vee between her plump round little breasts. I could feel myself start to harden. "Please Daddy, Tell me I'm pretty."

I detected the note in her voice. She needed me to reassure her. "Baby girl, you are more than pretty. You are stunningly beautiful." I told her, and I meant every word of it.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, even if I'd wanted to, and I didn't want to.

I looked at her breasts, plump, and round, with delicate pink nipples. Her belly, gently rounded with a deep belly button. Her pubic hair neatly trimmed, leaving just a narrow strip down the middle. Her outer lips looked fleshy, soft, and inviting. Her inner lips just peeking out between the outer lips. Her clitoral hood looked like it was hiding a large pearl.

I couldn't move, all I wanted to do was stand there and gaze at every inch of her. I looked at her from head to toe, again and again. My God, she was beautiful. "Daddy, Please?"

She was looking at me. Needing me to reassure her. I took a couple of steps towards her, and stopped. "Baby girl, Please, may I touch you?"

She didn't answer, just threw herself into my arms. Deleah turned her face up to meet mine. I gently took her mouth with mine, felt her tongue come out to gently caress my lips. I opened my mouth and gently sucked her tongue into my mouth. We both moaned together at the pure sensual please of it. I held her soft body in my arms, feeling her breasts flattened against my chest. I so desperately wanted to feel her bare breasts against my bare chest. "Undress me, Baby girl." I said

Deleah reached up to the buttons on my shirt and undid one, then looked up at me. I nodded to her to continue. She slid her fingers down to the second button and the third. She kept looking back up at my face. I Stroked my hands up and down her arms and over her shoulders. With all the buttons undone on my shirt I looked her in the eyes. "Take it off."

She slid the shirt off over my shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her gently against my body. Only her sheer baby-doll now separated her breasts from my chest. It felt so exquisite. "My jeans, Baby girl" I said

She reached down and slipped her fingers into the waistband of my jeans, her thumbs on the outside. She looked up at me, shyly. I looked down at her and gave her a reassuring smile, It's OK, Baby girl, take them off for me."

Slowly, shyly, she undid my jeans and started to slide them down over my hips. Then down my thighs. I lifted one leg, "Slide them off me, Baby girl"

She did, then I lifted my other leg and she slid my jeans off to join my shirt on the floor.

Deleah stood back up and stood in front of me. Looking up into my face. I don't think I will ever get tired of looking down into her pretty face. Staring into her sweet baby blue eyes. I bent and gently kissed her lips, in turn sucking in her lower lip, and then her upper lip. "Are you ready?" I asked her.

She bit her lower lip, looking up at me with trepidation on her face. "Take my boxers off Deleah." I whispered quietly. She slid her hands down my sides until she reached the waistband of my boxers.

"You don't have to do this if you are not ready." I gently said to her.

"But I want to." she said "I need you."

"Take your time." I said, "we do have all night. Baby girl."

Slowly she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and slowly moved them down.

When she had moved my boxers down far enough to expose my cock, she gasped. I was already half hard from the stimulation of having her strip me.

I didn't want her to be too focused on my cock so I reached down and lifted her back up into my arms. I started to kiss her again. I wanted to relish the feel of her plump young breasts squashed against my chest again. "You like that, don't you?" she asked

"What's that, Baby girl?"

"Squashing my boobies against you."

"You have no idea how wonderful it feels to have your body pressed against mine." I said

"Deleah, may I undress you?"

"Please Daddy, undress me." she said, looking up at me with a shy expression.

I gently cupped her breasts in my hands. Feeling the soft, warm flesh conform to the shape of my hands. "My God, you have wonderful breasts."

I slid my hands up from her breasts to her shoulders, and gently I slipped my fingers under the material of her baby-doll and slid it off her shoulders. As I slid the baby-doll down off her shoulders I bent and kissed her shoulders. Opening my mouth to gently suck her taste off her skin. Slowly peeling the material lower. Kissing and tasting my way down her shoulders and over her chest, over the swell of her tender, soft breast. I eventually exposed her entire breast, and slowly, lovingly enveloped her little pink nipple into my mouth. I suckled it gently.

Her arms went around my neck. She pulled me against her breast. "Daddy, That feels so good. Please don't stop." She begged, "Please don't stop. Please don't stop."

I was never planning on stopping, but her other breast did deserve equal attention. I released her nipple from my mouth, and slid my tongue across her breasts until I found her other nipple. Gently I suckled her, again receiving her requests not to stop. I would have happily suckled both her breasts all night. Slowly Deleah slipped her hand down along my belly. Searching for my manhood. When her fingers reached my pubic hair, she stopped. Gently twirling her fingers in the hair above my cock. "It's OK Baby girl. Please touch me."

Deleah slid her hand down and found my cock. "Oh my God! Daddy. It's so big! but it also feels soft. Even though it's so hard." she said, "but it's going to hurt me! isn't it?"

"Not if I can help it Baby girl. But you will need to help me."

I continued to peel her baby-doll down her body. Exposing her belly, I delved into her belly button with my tongue, sucking and licking all the way inside her belly button cavity. She moaned, and thrust her hips forward. She gasped, and she whimpered. Her belly button was one spot I would remember. I was sure I could coax an orgasm out of her just from making love to her belly button alone.

Slowly I peeled her baby-doll down over her hips, down to her thighs. "Baby girl, have you ever let a man taste you."

"Taste me?" she asked, "boys have kissed me, and sucked my neck, and I did once allow one of them to taste my boobies, but they were not you. I stopped them, I couldn't let them have me."

I was astonished. Was Deleah saying that all through her teens she had been saving herself for me?

"You have never let a guy touch your pussy?"

"OH my God, NO. I could never let anybody touch me there. That part of me could only ever belong to you."

"Oh My God. Baby girl. I can't believe what you are saying."

"I'm saying, I love you Daddy, I have only ever loved you."

"and now I want you to love me." she said, "Will you love me Daddy? Please."

I could easily love her, and only ever love her. When I told her earlier that I could only see the flaws and not the beauty in other women, I was telling her the truth, but in her I only ever saw beauty. I have never seen a flaw in Deleah.

"Deleah. I do love you. With all my heart." I told her honestly, "but right now, I need to taste you. Please Baby girl, let me taste you."

"Daddy, Do you really want to taste me, all the way down there? It's going to taste so yucky."

"I do want to taste you, Baby girl, and it won't taste yucky. Lie down for me." I said, gently helping her to lie down on the swag.

I peeled the baby-doll down her thighs further. Slowly, ever so gently, I moved to place my face between her thighs. "HHMMM, your warm breath on my thigh feels nice Daddy."

I could smell the sweet musty aroma from her pussy. "You smell delicious Baby girl. I want to taste you. Please may I."

"You don't have to ask Daddy. My body belongs to you, and only ever to you."

I slowly lowered my mouth to her pussy, Gently licking her outer lips.

"OOOHHH Daddy."

I licked my way up her outer lips till I touched her clitoral hood. Then I licked down the other side.

"OOHHH Daddy, Please."

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12