Deleah Goes Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my way up and down again. I licked my way up the inner lips, but ever so softly, and very gently.

"OOOOHHHH. Daddy, OOOHHHH please Daddy."

I licked my way up and down her inner lips, and then gently tongued her clit, coaxing it out of it's protective hood. "OOOOHHHH FUUUUCK DADDY." she cried out.

She dug her fingers into my hair and pulled my head down, holding me hard against her clit. Thrusting her hips up to meet my questing tongue.

I allowed her time to come back down. It had been an intense experience for her. A light sheen of perspiration covered her entire body. Slowly, I licked my way back up her body until I was face to face again. "Oh God, That was soooo good," she whimpered.

I licked my lips, "Yes it was, you taste so delicious."

I kissed her, she could taste herself on my mouth. "Hmm, I don't taste too bad. I'm so glad."

"Why is that" I asked

"Because if I tasted bad, you wouldn't want to do that to me as often as I'd like you to." She said, "but now, I think it's my turn."

She turned me over onto my back. Deleah began kissing her way down my chest. When she reached a spot level with my nipples she looked up. "Do men like their nipples sucked too?"

"I know I do." I told her

She lavished attention on my nipples, sucking them, nibbling them, and kissing them.

"Do you like that?" she asked me

"It feels wonderful." I responded

Deleah kissed her way down my belly toward my groin. When she reached my pubic hair, she stopped. She twirled her fingers in the hair. "Are you ready, Daddy?"

"I am Baby girl."

Tenderly, shyly she bent her head and gently kissed the head of my cock.

She looked up at me, and raised her eyebrow. I nodded reassuringly. She kissed the head again. I could feel the pre-cum leaking from my cock. When she saw it, she looked up at me. I looked at her but said nothing. Bending back down, she poked her tongue out and carefully sampled just a little drop of my pre-cum. It was obviously not too bad, because she licked the rest off me as well.

Then with a look of concentration she slowly opened her mouth and gently engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth. I jerked at the sudden intense feeling that went through me. Deleah pulled back and let me fall from her mouth. "Are you OK, Daddy?" she asked, "Did I bite you?"

"No Baby girl, I jerked because the feeling was so intense. Your warm wet mouth just felt so good."

Deleah lowered her head back down and gently sucked me back inside her mouth. Suckling the head of my cock the way she did sent shock-waves through my body. I was going to cum if she didn't stop. "Baby girl, Baby girl, stop, STOP."

"What's wrong Daddy?" she asked

"If you keep doing that you will make me cum." I told her

"Good." she said, then took me back into her mouth.

I could only hold out for a few more seconds, then with my fingers curled in her mane of hair, I let go, jetting my cum into her warm welcoming mouth. Jerking again and again as jet after jet coated her tongue and lips. Deleah withdrew my cock from her mouth, then I watched as she swirled my cum around in her mouth with a distasteful look on her face. Looking at me, she swallowed my cum. Then sort of smacked her lips together a couple of times to continue tasting me. The look of distaste was obvious. "It doesn't taste very nice Daddy."

"I know Baby girl, I would never ask you to do that for me, but thank you for doing it this one time."

I looked up at her face. She still had a drop of my cum on her lip. I reached up and wiped it off with my finger, then licked my finger clean, before pulling her down for a kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and thoroughly licked every little nook and cranny in her mouth. Cleaning her mouth of the cum residue I had left in there. "I don't believe you just did that." she said.

"Why not? didn't you taste yourself on my mouth? Why would I not do the same?"

"Maybe I will suck you again, from time to time, on special occasions."

We both looked at each other. Both tasted the same taste in our mouths. I reached for the mug of Port that I had brought into the tent with us. I held it up to her lips, and she took a small sip. I took a mouthful. Then I put the mug down and we kissed again, lovingly, gently. Just enjoying the close intimacy of being in touch with each other. After a while she pulled away from my face. "Please Daddy, would you make love to me now."

With my arms around her I slowly lowered her back down onto the swag. I again kissed my way down her body. Again savoring the soft tenderness of her small breasts and her little pink nipples.

I don't think I could ever get tired of suckling on those beautiful breasts.

I worked my way down to her belly button, and I made love to her belly button with my tongue. I licked it and I tongue fucked it, and she pulled my head down into it. Holding me tightly against her belly. Begging me to keep going. Eventually I coaxed a small orgasm from her. She quivered and moaned as I tongued her belly button deeply.

I continued down her body until I reached her pussy. It was wet and the nectar was clearly visible dripping out from between her lips. I ate ravenously from her. Enjoying the feeling of her squirming beneath me. Moaning her need of me. Exploding under me, with her fingers tangled in my hair squashing my face into her wet juicy pussy, bucking her hips up to meet my mouth, and crying out with sheer ecstatic pleasure.

"Oh God, I need you now." she whispered "I need you to make love to me now."

I reached for my wallet which lay beside my swag. I pulled out a condom that had been in there just in case I ever got lucky during a visit to the pub or something.

She looked at it, and shook her head. "No Daddy, Please don't. I want to feel you, not that."

"Baby girl, It's too risky, You could get pregnant."

"It's a small risk, but I don't care. I want to feel you."

I tossed the condom aside, and slowly lowered myself down onto Deleah.

"Are you sure you are ready for this, baby girl. Once I do this to you it can't ever be undone."

"I have been ready for this for a long time Daddy. For a very long time!"

I lay on top of her. Taking her hands in mine, and gently raising them above her head.

With our fingers interlaced, I slowly eased the head of my cock between her outer lips. Gently probing along her slit, looking for the entrance to her vagina. When I found it I very slowly eased the head of my cock into her warm wet interior. I looked down into her eyes, she looked back up into mine. We never broke eye contact. Slowly, gently, just a little at a time I delved deeper into her body. When I touched her hymen she froze, sucked a breath in and held it. I looked deep into her eyes. "Baby girl, I need you to breathe, if you hold your breath you will tense up, and then I'll hurt you."

She was trying to look down at our bodies. "Look at me Baby girl." I said, "just look at me."

Deleah looked up at me. The look in her eyes was one of total trust. Now I had to earn that trust. I had to take her from a girl to a woman without hurting her. "I need you to breathe, Baby girl." I said, "Trust me, it will make it easier."

Looking into my eyes, she began to breathe again, slowly, deeply.

Gently I pressed against her hymen. Again she froze and held her breath, again she wanted to look down at our bodies. "No Baby girl, Look up at me. Look at me, and breathe, Please Baby girl. Breathe through it."

She looked up at me and started to breath again. I started to gently press forward again, just until I felt the gentle pressure of my cock against her hymen. Until I felt it give way. Deleah squeezed her eyes shut tight, gave a small squeaky cry, and flinched just a little.

When she opened her eyes there was just a single tear on her eyelid. I bent my head down and kissed the tear away. "It's done Baby girl, Daddy has taken your virginity!" I said, looking deeply into her eyes. "Thank you so very much for giving it to me."

I lowered my head, and kissed her deeply, she probed my mouth with her tongue. Pulled her hands from mine, and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. Her kiss was hot, and full of need. When she pulled her arms from around my neck she took my head in her hands and lifted my lips from hers. "I love you Daddy. I have always loved you."

"I love you Baby girl." I said, as I slowly gently eased my cock into her body.

With her hymen gone, she relaxed and opened herself up to me. In only a minute or so I was all the way inside her. Our hips pressed against each other. We were a perfect match. All of me filled all of her, perfectly. We lay together totally joined to each other. We made love, slowly, totally. We explored every inch of each other. When I got close to cumming I would withdraw from her and kiss her body, kiss my way to her pussy and savor the warm wetness of her on my tongue. Then I would enter her again. She had climaxed several times. Eventually she wrapped her arms around my body, holding me tightly to her. "Cum for me Daddy. Fill me with your love!"

She wrapped her legs around my hips holding me to her. Bucking her hips up to meet me.

"Please Daddy, Look at me." she said.

I looked down into her baby blue eyes. "Fill me Daddy, I need to feel you fill me."

I erupted deep inside her. My cock pressed as far into her as it would go. Her legs wrapped around me holding me as deep inside her as she could. Totally spent, I allowed my body to sink onto hers. My cock stayed inside her as I softened. We lay tightly wrapped in each others arms, with her legs still wrapped tightly around my hips. We didn't move. We didn't want to let go of each other. When we dozed off to sleep, even our lips were locked together.

We woke together in the morning. My morning wood had grown up inside her. I opened my eyes to find her looking up at me, studying my face. "Daddy, Do you know how handsome you are?" she asked.

"No, but I do know how beautiful you are." I responded.

"Roll us over Daddy, I need to be on top. I haven't been able to breath properly all night."

I started to lift off her to let her breath, but she stopped me. "Don't pull away, just roll us over."

I did as she asked. With her on top, we made love again. Deleah got her knees under her on either side of my hips. Then with her breasts lying softly on my chest she started to hump up and down on my cock while either looking down at my face, or kissing it. Her mouth was insatiable and I loved having it locked with mine. We made love, slowly, passionately, and we didn't care if we stayed locked together all day. When we eventually climaxed, we did it together. I slid my hands over her generous round butt and held her down tightly as I again came deep inside her.

After we had lain together long enough to recover from our morning workout we went out to greet the day. "Coffee of a wash in the river?" I asked her

"WASH," She yelled, "Oh my God, I smell like a French whore."

"cant say I've ever smelled one, but I'll believe you." I grinned.

I grabbed a toiletries bag, and took Deleah's hand. Together we walked down to the river, helped each other to strip off, then waded into the water together. We washed each other from top to toe. Once we were clean we walked back to the river bank. Instead of getting dried and dressed Deleah came to me and stood in front of me. "Look at me." she said with a serious expression on her face.

I did. I looked into her beautiful baby blues, and I couldn't help reach for her.

She stepped back, "No Daddy, I don't mean look into my eyes, I need you to look at me."

I looked at her, all of her, from the top of her mousy blonde mane of hair to the ends of her red painted toenails.

"OK, What am I looking for?" I asked "No leaches that I can see, if that's what you mean."

"Daddy, am I fat?"

I looked at her. Totally shocked. "What, why on earth would you even ask that?"

"All the guys at school would chase after Janine and the other girls, but none ever chased after me."

She looked at me, with tears in her eyes, "Even my dad said I'd never get a guy unless I lost weight."

I became angry, actually I didn't become angry, I became totally enraged.

If Deleah's father stood up in front of me now, he would be a dead man. I'd kill him with my bare hands. I stepped toward her and grasped her arms in my hands. I looked into her tear filled eyes. She looked back at me with fear in her eyes, she could see my rage. "Daddy?" she whimpered, "You are hurting me."

I realized I was gripping her arms too tightly. I released them and wrapped my arms around her. I crushed her body to mine. Her small round breasts squashed completely flat against my chest.

The anger was still raging in me. I had to make a conscious effort to control myself. I bent to kiss the tears from her eyes. The pain I felt from seeing tears in my Baby girls eyes was hard to believe, it was almost a physical pain.

I spoke to her, and the anger was still clear in my voice.

"Baby girl, I never want to hear you ask that question again. Your father is an imbecile. The next time I see him he will be lucky if I don't kill him. The boys at school didn't chase you because they knew you were out of their league, and besides they knew you were already taken."

Deleah looked up at me with a look of total surprise, "That is almost exactly what Janine said. They didn't chase me because I already belonged to you, and they knew I was unavailable."

I made a mental note to thank my daughter for being such a wonderful, insightful person.

"Baby girl, I want to tell you what I see."

"I see a stunningly beautiful woman, with the most captivating baby blue eyes I've ever seen."

"I see a body which has beautiful curves, and every one of those curves is perfectly formed and exactly where it should be."

"I see smooth creamy skin, with not a single blemish anywhere."

"I see a lovely, soft round butt, that feels so warm and smooth in my hands as I use it to hold your perfect body against mine."

"Baby girl. I love you, and I don't ever want to lose you."

"Remember you asked me why I never replaced Janine's mum?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"I was waiting for you Baby girl. You are the only woman I've ever known who didn't have the flaws I saw in all the others."

She didn't say a word. She just stepped into my arms, looked up into my eyes with tears of joy rolling down her cheek. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck so hard it hurt, and she kissed me ravenously, deeply exploring my mouth. Sucking my tongue deeply into her mouth.

We made love, standing right there, naked on the riverbank. I kissed my way down to her breasts.

I suckled on her tender little pink nipples. She put her fingers under my chin and lifted me to stand before her. She looked up into my eyes, "I love you Daddy. Take me!"

She lifted one leg and hooked it around my waist. Exposing her pussy so I could slide into her.

We stood like that, on three legs, totally joined together. All of me, filling all of her. One arm wrapped around her back, holding her breasts against my chest. The other hand holding one of her butt cheeks to hold her pussy tightly against my cock.

Again I filled her with all my love. Again she looked up into my eyes with all her love.

When we pulled into the front yard on Monday morning Janine was in the yard to greet us.

"So Dad, Just a bit of harmless flirting was it?" she asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, Honey, just a bit of harmless flirting." I grinned

"Bull shit, Dad. I can see it. You two have finally found each other. Haven't you? You were always going to find each other. I've been able to see it for years. It was just a matter of when."

Then she added, "It is going to be so strange having a mummy who is younger than me."

Deleah poked her tongue out at Janine, "You'll still be my favorite girlfriend." she promised her, with laughter in her voice.

Deleah and I were married six months later. Her father attended the wedding. He was not invited to speak when we did the speeches. During my speech I did the proper thing and thanked him for coming. Afterwards I took him out into the back yard. I looked him squarely in the eyes and warned him that if he ever disrespects my wife again, I would kill him. He must have thought I was bluffing, and started mouthing off. I punched him in the mouth so hard he was out cold for the rest of the wedding reception.

Apparently, when girls go fishing they don't just catch fish, they catch the occasional tadpole too.

Deleah got pregnant on our fishing weekend, and she couldn't be happier about it.

She got pregnant again on another fishing trip a couple of years later.

We have been together for many years now. Deleah and Janine are still inseparable. Janine ended up married to her biology teacher. Apparently they started their relationship the day she graduated. He is a good man. He loves her, and always treats her well. Her brothers both got married and left home. Deleah still calls me Daddy, and I still call her Baby girl.

The tent down by the river is still our favorite place in the world to make love, and whenever we go there, she always wears a baby blue baby-doll, to match her beautiful baby blue eyes.

12