All Comments on 'Delectable Syn'

by Flameboy580

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Sequel???

You need at least a second, if not a third an fourth, part to this pronto! Definitely need a chapter with Ty and Jen finally having sex and all three moving into an apartment together. Loved the story and waiting for more to come.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUalmost 4 years ago
This is screening for a sequel.

Outstanding, very well paced. The only thing that you make this better is a single.

hrobbiehrobbiealmost 4 years ago

You tell a VERY good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worth a read

One of the best. Not complicated, simple and straight forward. It could go on but doesn't need to. What would follow would not add to the sensuous tale and just might lower the beauty implied in the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start

This is a great start and I gave it a 5. However, there are a few grammatical errors. The most frequent seems to be you completely leave out a word. I look forward to a second chapter.

RanethekingRanethekingalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Loved this so much! I really hope the next chapter has a heavy focus on Ty and Jen. Kind of showing how things go with each of her new lovers. I will say the one thing I didn’t like was the lack of Ty taking Jen’s V-card. Unless that is a big part in a sequel. Then this is amazing set up for that. It’s also be great to see Ty take charge of his ladies more.

gametime279gametime279almost 4 years ago
Awesome!

I don't know how I didn't see this the day it was posted but this story was absolutely incredible. I hope we get to read much more about these characters, and much more from this author in general.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Good job on this ! One other thing, editor!

Thanks for sharing.

SnarknadoSnarknadoover 3 years ago

This was so hot and so well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlameboy580@Flameboy580
Hey everyone, I have started publishing erotica under the pseudonym, Emmett Vosh. Thanks for reading my work! You can find more of my stuff on https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/EmmettVosh Or follow me on twitter @emmettvosh Thank so much for your support!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES