Delectable Syn Pt. 02

Story Info
I finally give myself to Ty. It was worth the wait.
19.5k words
4.83
35.2k
79

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters you may need a refresher on:

Jennifer (aka Jen): This is me. I'm 19, nerdy, voluptuous, short and awkward. Less awkward now that Syn's ever flowing confidence has rubbed off on me, but still pretty clumsy. I have light brown eyes, a paler complexion, and shoulder-length dark brown hair.

Tyler (aka Ty): My older brother is 22, lean and muscular. My brother is a good cook and loves to please Syn and I. He also has a thick dick and knows how to use it. He has a sun-kissed complexion, earthy-brown eyes and short dark brown hair like mine.

Sydney (aka Syn): My brother's girlfriend is 21. She is fit and athletic. She has a more slender and toned build than me, but still has some nice curves to look at. She has sun-kissed complexion similar to Ty. Syn wears her chestnut brown hair in a pixie cut that really lets her beautiful amber eyes shine.

****************************************************************************

That night, I slept better than I had in ages, even if I did wish I could sleep next to my brother. Ty and I were both pretty sure even our overworked parents would notice if we started sleeping naked in each other's rooms. If they didn't notice that, they would surely notice the lewd sounds that would inevitably follow.

To say that it was difficult keeping my hands to myself around Tyler would be a laughable understatement. Over the next few days I found myself craving his presence in general, cuddling every chance I could, and just hanging out. Given what happened on Thursday with Syn and Ty, I wasn't surprised by this.

What I was surprised by however, was how difficult it was to restrain myself during the weekends. Our parents were usually home during the weekends, and since they didn't get to see us much during the week, they liked to spend time with us. Normally, this didn't bother Ty and I since our parents were pretty cool, for parents at least. Judging from the subtle glances and "brotherly" caresses however, I could tell Ty was wondering the same thing I was: "When can I ravish you again?"

So, the weekend was spent hanging out with our family Syn dropped by in the evening for a barbeque on Saturday, but we didn't do anything too risqué with my parents there. A few of our neighbors and family friends dropped by as well, so it was pretty lively.

Syn happily told my folks the news that I was planning on moving in with them, which surprised them since they figured I loved living at home.

Mel, my mother, asked "Jen dear, that's wonderful, but why the sudden change?"

I didn't dare say it was because I would able to do filthy things with Syn and Ty, funny as that would have been. Instead I told her a half-truth, "I'm thinking of applying for college to go for something in computer science."

My father complimented the idea, commenting that it was a profitable industry. My mother had long accepted that I was a geeky nerd girl, and thought it was wonderful that I was "following my passion."

During the barbeque, Ty, Syn and I broke away to chat amongst ourselves for a bit. As we were chilling in my room, Syn got our attention. "Hey...can I talk to you both for a sec?"

Her serious tone caught us off guard, causing her to laugh as us, "No I'm not going to drop a crazy bomb on you both!"

We exhaled with relief.

She just continued, "I have kind of a...selfish request."

We said nothing, listening intently.

She took a steadying breath, "I don't really mind if you guys mess around without me...but I don't want to become the third wheel..."

Ty and I gave her a squeezing hug, making her laugh.

"We wouldn't do that to you!" Ty and I said in unison.

She just laughed at us, smacking us off playfully, "Let me finish damn it! I mean your first time, Jen."

I blinked at her in confusion.

"I will be so hurt if you lose your virginity without me...I want to be part of it!"

"O-oh! Yeah no," I told her, shaking my head, "I want you there too!"

Ty simply nodded his agreement.

"Promise? I know how easy it is to get caught up in the moment when you are horny." She was trying to sound casual about it, but I knew the thought really scared her. Some part of her really was afraid that we would abandon her, and it made my heart ache for her.

"Promise!" Ty and I held our pinkies out, a childhood habit coming to the surface.

She laughed as she saw us do it. "What are we, six?!"

Nevertheless, she put her pinky in.

We laughed afterwards at our childishness, but the promise was real enough.

I wouldn't do that to Syn, and Ty wouldn't either. I wasn't quite ready to have him take my virginity yet, but I knew I would be soon. Syn would be there when it was time.

We set up a group chat so we could "Keep lines of communication open", but I think we all knew we were mostly going to use it to send filthy things to each other. Still, I think it's important that we could talk to each other like this.

***

I have never had a problem entertaining myself, but when Ty had class and work on Monday, I found myself impatiently waiting for him to return. A fire had been lit within me that had been burning all weekend long.

Ty was a Sophomore in college, studying kinesiology and sports fitness. He worked at the campus Gym, which was cool since he and Syn could use the gym pretty much whenever since he had a key.

I on the other hand had another type of workout in mind. I went out to the store to buy some popsicles. No one would bat an eye about craving popsicles in the spring weather...unless they knew it was so I could practice my oral skills. I was determined to learn to take my brother's cock deeper and learn to control my gag reflex. I would finish one, play a game for a bit, then move to the living room to grab another one.

My brother's face was priceless as he walked in the door, seeing my head bobbing up and down on a blueberry popsicle.

He burst out chuckling, "Well that's one way to eat it, I guess."

I felt my cheeks flush as I removed the cold popsicle from my mouth, "Hey Ty, welcome back!"

His head tilted to side as his eyes shifted from the popsicle back to me, "I've gotta admit, out of all the things I imagined coming home to, this wasn't one of them. Not that I mind though." He set his book bag down and walked over to give me a hug.

I couldn't tell if he was teasing me intentionally or trying to be good, so I said, "I mean, I could practice with you instead?"

A hunger flashed in his eyes for a moment as he blatantly checked me out, but was quickly replaced with a gentle smile, "Still horny, huh?"

I flushed a bit, but tried to let my determination show, "Kinda...but I also want to learn."

He chuckled before he said, "Alright, let me shower first, but you should probably rinse your mouth with warm water after your 'snack'."

Right...cold mouth...warm dick...I hadn't even thought of that.

He kissed me on the cheek before heading to the shower, laughing as I was unable to hide my embarrassment. I quickly ate the rest of my cold treat before doing as he asked. By the time he finished his shower, I was sitting on his bed waiting for him. My shirt and bra lay discarded at the foot of his bed.

His look of surprise was adorable as he saw my topless form on his bed. He had a beige towel around his waist, his clothes in his other hand. His short dark-brown hair was still damp, and trickles of water trailed down his abdomen. I didn't even try to hide the fact that I was staring at him.

"I guess nudity isn't really as big a deal anymore huh?" he asked as he threw his clothes in the hamper.

"Considering how I'm about to suck your dick? Probably not," I said with a teasing grin.

"I'm certainly not going to complain, but you know you don't have to."

I rolled my eyes at him, "We are a little past that I think."

He smirked before dropping the towel. His dick wasn't hard yet, but the thought of feeling him grow in my mouth excited me. God he was sexy, his lean ab muscles created a lovely V shape aiming toward his pelvis.

He walked over to me before he kissed me. I was caught off-guard by the kiss, melting into him before pulling away. He gave me a questioning look, checking to see if I was having second thoughts.

My cheeks burned as I stammered out, "I...um...I wanted to feel him get...hard in my mouth."

He smiled widely, laughing at me before he said, "Oh I was worried that-"

But he was cut off as I leaned over to kiss his chest, trailing down his abs. He lightly pushed me off so he could sit on the bed.

"This will probably be easier for you," he said as he laid back, propping his head up on a pillow.

I positioned myself so I teased him with my tongue. Feeling him harden in my mouth was more fun than I thought it would be, and I liked being able to feel his arousal build. As his erection grew, I had to slowly pull back to accommodate his increasing size.

"Fuck," I heard him say under his breath, as he took in the sight of his cock in my mouth.

Once he was fully hard, I was pleased that I could now take him a little deeper thanks to the practice, but I still could only take him a little more than halfway into my mouth. My mouth was proportional to my short size, and it was difficult to mind my teeth the deeper I took him.

He must have noticed, because he said, "You'll get used to that with time, but you can stop if it hurts."

Of course, he would say that. Such a caring bastard.

I pulled off to tell him that I wanted to know how to make him feel good, and he instructed me on various ways to do so. I discovered that he liked when I roll my tongue around his tip, and he prefers a much firmer grip than I initially thought would be comfortable. Apparently, balls are hit and miss, sometimes they feel good, other times it can be too sensitive. He told me that playing with his balls when he was close could often make him cum. I was amazed at how good Tyler was at communicating what he liked and didn't like.

He groaned as I wrapped my hand around his girthy base and stroked him while I bobbed my head up and down. I teased him with the tip of my tongue as I did it, and after a while he started rocking his hips into me. His hands lightly held my head, and it made me want him to press me down hard on his cock, but I knew I would gag if he did that.

I knew he was close when his gentle grip on my head tightened and he began to thrust more forcefully into my mouth. I bobbed faster as I pumped the base of his shaft. Before long I heard his delicious groan, "Jen, I'm cumming!"

Ropes of his warm cum poured into me, covering my tongue and throat. I noticed it tasted better than last time, sweeter and not as bitter.

Maybe the lube had something to do with it last time?

When his balls drained, he released my head and lay his head back, his chest rising and falling. I flopped beside him to snuggle up to him. As I laid my head on his chest, I told him "Welcome back!"

He kissed the back of my head as he played with my hair.

"Was that good?" I asked him as I trailed my hands across his sexy torso.

He laughed, "You mean you couldn't tell?"

I chuckled before planting a kiss on his chest, "Smartass."

I felt his hands caressing my back, his fingers trailing in gentle circles that made my skin tingle.

"Everything is good when you are here..." he said in barely more than a whisper. My eyes almost began watering as I was caught totally unaware by the tender statement.

I was also caught unaware when he suddenly shifted, moving my head off of him so he could roll on top of me. He surprised me when he kissed my lower lip gently, so I asked, "That...that doesn't weird you out?"

"What doesn't?" he asked as he planted another kiss on my cheeks.

"Kissing me after I swallowed your...cum?"

"To be honest, it's not my favorite thing, but it's a stupid reason to not kiss a woman who was willing to do that for you. I just won't use tongue until after you drink something." He tilted his head slightly, "Is, that okay?"

I couldn't help but giggle at his odd sense of chivalry, but it was really sweet and thoughtful of him. I asked him if he wanted to me to go grab something to drink, but he simply shrugged, "If you want to, but I was planning on kissing a different set of lips."

My spine stiffened as I realized what he meant. He didn't wait to see my response, nibbling on my ears and neck, causing a little gasp to escape me.

This wasn't part of my plan, since I hadn't thought further than blowjob practice.

"I thought..." I managed to stammer, "...guys get tired after they cum."

His eyes held a defiance in them I wasn't used to seeing, "Some do, sure, but that's a poor excuse for not satisfying your partner." He caressed my cheeks as he looked at me, "Besides, it would hardly be fair to leave my gorgeous sister hanging just because I already got mine."

Guess my brother's need to please extended even to the bedroom, and it was so endearing. But all thoughts were stripped shortly after as he began biting my neck more forcefully, causing me to groan.

His earthy brown eyes met mine before he lowered his tone to a barely audible growl, "Have I told you how much I appreciate you, Jen?"

Reason? Logic?...Gone now. His words unraveled me as I felt myself getting wetter. "Ty..." I breathed as he moved his mouth down to my breasts. Kissing them teasingly, nibbling around the nipple sensuously.

"Let me show you how amazing you are...I've dreamed of this for years."

A spine-tingling hunger flared in his eyes, one that made my heart skip a beat. No words came to me as I propped my head up on a pillow to watch him. He nibbled around my breast, trailing his hands along my stomach and sides, teasing me. I arched my back into him, craving more contact. Finally, his lips met my sensitive nipples, and I squirmed under his touch.

His hands trailed down to my shorts, which he began pulling down. I simply groaned my approval. He slipped a hand beneath my panties as he took a nipple into his mouth again, and I exhaled as he ran a slow finger along my wetness. His groan into my chest told me he could feel how wet he was making me.

He found my clit and began teasing it with delicate passes. I tried to sit up to remove my panties, but he gentle pushed me back down. "I'll get those...you just focus on what feels good." He smiled wickedly as he said it, and I felt a familiar shiver down my spine that I couldn't quite place.

I noticed he was watching me intently as he tried various strokes and intensities. He was gauging my reactions. He finally licked the tip of his fingers and plunged a finger inside of me, causing me to gasp. His fingers were thicker and longer than Syn's were, and in no time at all he found my g-spot. He gave it a few strokes, still watching me intently. He pulled his finger out before building any sort of rhythm.

I let out a disappointed sigh, but he just smiled at me.

He got up and knelt at the foot of the bed. Slowly, he removed my purple panties, dropping them on the floor as he admired me. I felt my face flushing as he took a good look at my lips. "Beautiful," I heard him say, and my face flushed even more.

I squirmed with anticipation as he bit my thighs teasingly, his teeth tickling my skin making me more sensitive. He kissed my legs until he found my mound, and he swore under his breath as he parted my wet lips. I felt myself blushing profusely, and I had to fight the instinct to close my legs. He came up a bit to look at me as he said, "You're so beautiful, Jen."

I was helpless against his smile then, his eyes so clearly reflecting the joy he felt. The love in his eyes melted my heart.

A moment later I was melting in a different way as his tongue dragged along my clit teasingly. Knowing my brother was the one sending these jolts of pleasure through me only added to the sensations. He toyed with me, trying a variety of different rhythms and licks. He stuck his fingers back in and did the same.

"Ty...what are...?" I began to ask.

"I want to see what makes my baby sister tick. Be a good girl and tell me if you don't like something, kay?"

I knew this feeling now...powerlessness. It coiled through my spine. I was powerless against that smile...and I was loving every second of it.

The devilish light in his eyes shone as I nodded. I was about to be ravished by my pleaser brother.

"Just because we can't fuck," he said as he slowly inserted his fingers back into me, "doesn't mean I can't make you cum till you are too sore to walk. Right...Sis?" His tone on the last word sent me into overdrive. All I could do was nod as I stared at that beautiful wicked grin on his face.

It didn't take him long to figure out the various ways I liked to be touched. Some of them I wasn't even aware of. I realized then what kind of lover my brother was. He was studying all the ways I liked to be pleased, so he would have an arsenal to use on me.

I moaned when he found my G-spot again. He stroked it tenderly a few times before upping the intensity, returning his mouth to play with my clit. I grabbed his hair as my thighs lightly shook.

Like Syn, He was good at this, and his tongue was magic as he teased me. His pace was steady, but slower than I wanted, and it was delicious torture. I soon began rocking my hips into him, his touch on my sensitive spots overwhelmed all thought.

I groaned as I grabbed his head, muttering his name. This wasn't just any boy...this was my brother, and the forbidden contact amplified the pleasure.

Before long he picked up the pace, eagerly attacking my clit and g-spot, causing me to arch my back into him. Moments later my legs began to shake, and I cried "Ty!" My orgasm crashed into me, causing my body to shake and ripple as each wave tore through me. The whole time Ty teasingly massaged my clit with little strokes, playing me like an instrument.

He slowed down enough to let me recover when I got too sensitive. "Fuck Ty...that was so good!"

He looked up at me but didn't take his finger out of me.

I had seen a look like this before. Predatory, wicked, and primal. It wasn't just Syn...they were both predators...and I was their prey.

Helplessness slithered though me as his pussy-juice-coated grin widened.

"T-Ty?"

"Oh, no..." He answered with a laugh, "...I'm not done with you yet."

His fingers began to caress my g-spot again, causing a little moan to escape my lips. "Remember what you would call me whenever I went out of my way to make you happy?"

My breath caught as I realized what I was about to be in for, "...A-aggressive pleaser...?"

His grin turned villainous as he began attacking my clit again. I was more sensitive now, and each touch sent lightning through my entire body.

"F-fuck...Ty!"

He groaned into me as he sent pleasure throughout my body. I was only vaguely aware that my little moans were growing louder as the intensity continued to build. I dug my fingers in his scalp as I felt another orgasm starting to rise. The taboo sensations were too much, and he was hitting all the right spots. His fingers and his tongue were both good but working in tandem they were way too good. It was too much, and my legs began to shake.

I cried his name as I came again, rocking my hips into him as I soaked his finger and face. This time however, he didn't let up even when I got sensitive, causing me to thrash around the bed. I screamed and squirmed in a useless attempt to escape his powerful grip on my legs. Just like with Syn, the sensitivity soon turned to pleasure again.

Knowing he was strong enough to pin me like this was so fucking sexy. He was going to make me cum whether I liked it or not. I couldn't think and was barely capable of forming words as the sensations electrified me.

It wasn't long before I felt another orgasm approaching. Ty kept his pace steady as he groaned into me. "T-t-t-Ty...Fuck...I'm...I..."