Deliah's Double Cock Afternoon

Story Info
Delilah's brother and his friend fuck her at the same time.
4.3k words
4.77
52.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers

Greetings kinky readers!

This is a sequel to Delilah's Double Cock Night and Delilah's Double Cock Morning. This will make much more sense if you read them in order! (Night is first, then Morning, and now this one).

I submitted this under 'incest/taboo' because two of the characters are brother and sister. However, the two male characters in this story are moving towards a bisexual encounter, even though that doesn't happen in this story.

At this point they are just very comfortable being naked and aroused near each other. If that is not your cup of tea, please check out some of my other stories.

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen. Rob and his friend Andy are both nineteen, and Rob's sister Delilah is twenty-seven.

It's short on character development, and just a way for me to write about some kinky people doing kinky things.

In addition to incest, there's ass eating, oral sex, cum play, double penetration, a facial, two cocks touching each other, and other assorted threesome fun between this grown woman and her college student brother and his best friend.

As with most things that I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about std's, or the need for birth control.

IsabellaEmily

~~

Last night in a tent my brother's friend Andy pumped two loads of cum into my cunt, while my brother came in my mouth and fucked his own load into me.

Earlier today we all found ourselves in my hotel room, and I got them both to cum in my mouth at the same time, before I rode Andy to another orgasm while Rob got behind me and filled my anus up with cock and cum at the same time.

Needing a break, and breakfast, the three of us got in my rental car and headed out to breakfast.

We found a back booth in an almost empty chain restaurant, and I had black coffee and toast while the two of them ordered pancakes and eggs and bacon and ham and all sorts of other artery clogging crap.

I shifted in the booth and felt two things at once.

The first was my sore anus, which still felt sticky with Rob's cum.

The second was how deliciously stretched my cunt felt from Andy's massive cock.

He had what was easily the biggest cock I'd ever encountered, and even after letting him fuck me a few times now I still wasn't used to his size.

I smiled to myself at the memory.

"What are you smiling about?" asked Rob, spearing the last of his pancakes with his fork.

"Just feeling the after effects of being pumped full of semen by two horny fuckers this morning." I grinned.

"Well it seemed like the least we could do." Said Rob. "Since you took off all your clothes and practically begged us to fuck you."

"That's not the way I remember it exactly." I said. "But it's probably close enough to the truth to count."

"So what are your plans for today?" asked Andy.

"I had planned to be most of the way home by now." I said.

A cancelled flight had put me in a rental car, and at the last minute I'd detoured back to my hometown overnight in order to turn a work trip into a family visit.

I had planned to catch up with everyone as quick as possible, and then get up early this morning and head home.

I hadn't planned to stumble into a chance to take Andy's virginity, and then end up having a threesome with him and my own brother.

But now that I had, I was reluctant to hit the road just yet.

"Will you staying longer create a problem for you?" asked Rob.

"No it won't." I said. "As long as I don't stay too much longer. With my flight being cancelled I can justify a few extra days since I had to drive. But I want time to get back and do laundry and catch my breath before I have to rush into the office."

"Makes sense." Said Andy. "You going to leave this afternoon?"

"I think I'll go in the morning." I said. "I need a good night of sleep in a bed, and at least one more hot shower before I hit the road."

"So what do you plan to do this afternoon?" asked Rob with a grin.

"Honestly?" I asked. "I might take that shower and then take a nap. How would you perverts feel about joining me for dinner?"

"I'm definitely up for that." Said Rob, glancing at Andy. "What are you planning?"

"I think a nap sounds like a good idea." Said Andy. "But dinner later sounds good."

"So how about this?" I asked. "We'll head back to the hotel, and you guys can take off and do laundry or catch naps or do whatever, and then you can meet me in my room later and we'll make dinner plans."

"Sounds good." Said Andy with a grin. "I can hardly wait."

"Me either." I said. "But I do want to ask you guys something. Both of you."

"Okay." Said Andy.

"Go ahead." Rob encouraged me.

"How do you guys feel about what we've done?" I asked. "Not the getting laid part. The parts where your cocks have rubbed together, and you've gotten each other's semen on your cock? How are you each with that?"

"I'm okay with it." Said Rob. "It's just playing, and honestly seeing someone else having fun is kind of a kinky turn on. Besides I'm not afraid of another naked man. Especially one I've always gotten along with."

"Same here." Said Andy. "I'm not sure I'd want to tell everyone I know about what we've all done, but the fact that we've done it doesn't bother me. In fact, it's not the first...."

He trailed off and glanced at Rob.

"Not the first what?" I whispered, leaning forward.

"We haven't really done anything." Said Rob. "But we have masturbated together. You know how it is. You're talking about sex, and you get horny and need to rub one out. As long as you both need to do it, it just makes sense to do it together."

I did know exactly what that was like. I've shared lots of friendly orgasms with men and with women over the years.

"Makes sense." I admitted with a grin. "The thought of the two of you stroking together is pretty hot."

"I knew a perverted slut like you would understand." Rob said.

"Careful." I grinned. "I may be a slut, but if you hurt my feelings about it I'll just fuck your friend in front of you later and make you watch."

"That threat doesn't scare me." Said Rob. "One look at my cock while he's fucking you and you'll be begging me to join you."

"You're probably right." I giggled. "But if I don't get a nap, I'll be too exhausted later to fuck either of you."

We paid our bill, and then I drove us back to the hotel.

I pulled up next to Rob's truck and we all got out. It was still raining, and the gray sky would make the perfect backdrop for a nap.

"I'll be back later." Said Andy, jiggling his car keys. "What time?"

"Let's say four." I said. "That's plenty of time to get a nap and will leave us enough time to eat and enjoy ourselves and still get to sleep at a decent hour."

"Perfect." Said Andy. "See you both then."

"I want to get my hoodie." Said Rob. "I'll come up to the room with you."

Andy drove off while Rob and I headed into the hotel.

"Remind Andy to get his clothes tonight." I told Rob. "I'd hate to take them all the way home with me."

"Be hard to explain to Emily huh?" Rob said with a grin. "Are you going to tell her any of this?"

"I'm going to tell her all of this." I said as I unlocked my door. "She and I have both wanted to be fucked by two men at once. I'm going to brag that I got it to happen to me."

"Are you going to tell her that your own brother was one of them?" he asked.

"I will." I said. "We don't keep secrets from one another. Plus, she'll think it's sort of kinky."

"I knew she was just like you." Laughed Rob. "I just don't want the fact that you fucked your own brother to be a problem for her."

"For starters I didn't fuck you." I said. "You fucked me, remember? And Emily thinks you're pretty sexy. She'll probably be consumed with jealousy."

"In that case I'm really looking forward to my Christmas visit." Said Rob with a huge smile.

"Play your cards right." I told him. "And that visit will be very memorable for you."

"Well I better go." He said. "I just wanted to get my sweatshirt and make sure that you and Emily were going to be okay."

I stepped close to him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"If you want to nap here with me you can." I told him. "But I really do need to sleep."

"I should run home and get cleaned up." He whispered, unconvincingly.

"Bullshit." I said. "You know you want to stay. We'll shower together and then lay down for a while."

"Okay." He smiled. "I can do that. And I promise to keep my hands to myself."

"Like hell." I said, pulling my clothes off. "I see no reason why you should keep your hands to yourself. Just because I need to sleep doesn't mean I don't need touched."

Within minutes we were in the hot shower, kissing passionately and pressing our bodies together, soapy and steamy and each enjoying the fact that we were naked and showering with someone we shouldn't be.

Afterwards we dried each other off, and then fell onto the bed together.

I snuggled up next to him, and reached down to cup his testicles. His groin was warm, and his cock began to stiffen as I gently massaged his balls.

He put a hand on my breast and began to rub, and I put my own hand on his wrist.

"That feels good." I whispered. "But we really do need some sleep. Save it for tonight."

Reluctantly he grew still next to me, and I closed my eyes while still cupping his balls, enjoying the gentle pulse of his hard cock just an inch from my fingers.

I felt pleasantly exhausted, and it didn't take long for me to doze off.

~

I woke up to a pleasant warmth spreading through me, and as I shifted in the bed the warm sensation was replaced by the tingling spread of sexual arousal.

Rob was between my legs, and his tongue was moving up and down my slit slowly as his fingers gently pulled my cunt lips open.

"Oh wow." I whispered.

"You're awake." He murmured, without breaking rhythm.

I settled back against the mattress, staring at the ceiling as I felt his tongue work against my sensitive opening.

We had about an hour before Andy was supposed to meet us, and the thought of getting another chance to see Andy's large cock made my cunt clench in hungry anticipation.

I felt Rob's fingers push against my opening, and I shifted on the bed as his mouth covered my clit and he sucked.

"What a nice way to wake up." I murmured.

"Does Emily wake you up like this?" Rob asked.

"She prefers to wake me up by tonguing my asshole." I told Rob. "She's got a few more years of experience at being a depraved pervert than you do."

"Guess I need to work on that before I come visit huh?" he said with a smile, before going back to licking at my hole.

"Work away." I told him. "But first let me go to the bathroom."

"Need any help?" he asked with a grin as I sat up.

I noticed that his cock was erect, and I had no doubt about how we'd fill the time before Andy arrived.

"I think I can manage without you." I told him. "But if you join me, we could take another shower. It will help wake us up."

He jumped off the bed and followed me into the bathroom, his boner leading the way.

In the bathroom I turned on the shower and then turned to face him.

"If I pee in front of you, are you going to be freaked out?" I asked him.

"Not at all." He said. "I'm glad you said something though. I usually pee in the shower and I probably shouldn't do that with you."

"Well it is easier." I said. "And it won't bother me. I pee in the shower too."

I stepped into the warm water and without missing a beat he stepped in right behind me.

"Just aim that boner at our feet." I told him as I started to pee. "I don't want your piss in my hair."

"Maybe you should help me control it." He joked. "That way we can share the blame."

"Fine." I said, reaching out and grabbing his cock. "Go."

With a grin he started to pee, and I aimed his stream at the drain.

"I like this." I said. "Much easier to aim than mine."

He went for longer than I did, and when his flow slowed to a trickle, I pulled him to me and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I moaned as his tongue thrust into my mouth. I put my arms on his shoulders and closed my eyes and he pushed me up against the wall of the shower.

We kissed that way for several minutes, with the hot water pouring down on us as our mouths explored each other like long lost lovers instead of us brother and sister.

I felt his stiff cock graze against my thighs several times as we moved against each other, and at one point I reached down and rubbed his balls, squeezing them gently as his hips moved back and forth with need.

And then he took the soap and began to lather me up and I held onto the walls and gave in to the pure pleasure of someone washing my body for me.

At last he turned me around and spread my ass cheeks apart and began to gently and thoroughly clean my anus.

I closed my eyes and shuddered at his soft touch, and I moaned in pure erotic pleasure as he replaced his fingers with his tongue, licking and kissing my back hole as my hips rocked back and forth with growing need.

"Oh fuck yes." I groaned.

I pushed back against his face as his tongue squirmed against my tight cavity.

I felt his fingers moving against my inner thigh and my need began to take control of me.

I turned the water off and turned around to face him on legs that were trembling with lust as my heart thudded.

"I can't stand." I said. "We need to go to the bed."

He stood up and took my hand, and we scrambled to the bed, where he pushed me down face first against the mattress and again moved to attack my ass with his mouth.

"Oh holy fuck." I sobbed. "That's so fucking good."

I wanted to orgasm so badly, but I couldn't bring myself to pull away from his tongue as he drove me wild with lust, and I didn't want to use my own fingers.

I wanted him to make me cum.

Suddenly through my lustful fog I heard a knocking at the door.

Rob suddenly pulled away and moved that direction, and in my dazed state I hoped it was Andy. If my brother answered my hotel room door naked with a throbbing boner and someone else was there it might be awkward.

He pulled the door open and Andy stepped into the room, taking in Rob's naked body before looking toward the bed and seeing me facedown with my legs spread.

"You started without me!" he said in mock anger. "I thought we were going to eat first!"

"I've been eating." Said Rob defensively. "Just trying to keep her on edge until your arrival."

"Well don't let me stop you." Said Andy. "I don't mind a pre dinner show."

He started to pull the desk chair close to the bed while Rob knelt by the bed and moved his mouth back to my ass.

"This isn't a spectator sport." I groaned. "Get your dick out and get in the game."

"Can do!" Andy said with a grin.

He pulled his clothes off and got on the bed, and I pulled him to me and took his cock in my mouth.

One of my favorite things is to feel a soft cock get hard in my mouth, and Andy didn't disappoint me.

I took his entire cock in my mouth and sucked hard, pressing my lips against the base. He grabbed my head and shuddered, as his cock lurched against my tongue.

He went from soft to fully erect so fast that the feeling of his cock poking against my throat made my cunt clench.

Rob continued to tongue my anus while I sucked on Andy's cock, enjoying the feeling of arousing and teasing him with my mouth and tongue and fingers while his huge cock throbbed and responded to my touch.

I moved to his balls, licking and kissing them one at a time and loving the way his cock responded in my fingers as I pleasured his sensitive orbs.

We seemed to spend an eternity locked together like that, me orally pleasuring Andy's giant prick while my own brother licked and kissed my anus until I was ready to cum just from the anal attention alone.

There was something I'd been thinking about since I woke up, and I knew that this was the moment to make it happen.

"I want you both inside me." I moaned. "I need both your cocks fucking me right now."

They were both young and eager, but they'd also both had a lot of sex in the last twenty-four hours. I didn't want to wait and risk not getting to try this because one of them couldn't get fully hard.

I moved up on the bed and got on my hands and knees.

"Hurry up." I groaned. "I fucking need this!"

"Which one of us gets your cunt?" asked Rob.

"Both of you." I panted. "I want both of you fucking my cunt. I need that so bad."

Rob moved beside me, and I straddled him, and he quickly pushed his cock up into me.

"Jesus fuck!" I screamed. "Fucking yes!"

"You're so fucking wet." He moaned.

And then Andy was poking his cock at me from behind.

"Fuck me Andy!" I panted. "Do it!"

And then I felt the most erotic stretching sensation as Andy pushed his cock along Rob's, adding his stiff arousal to my cunt as both Rob and I moaned at the sensation.

"Oh gawd!" groaned Rob. "I've never felt a hard cock against mine before."

"You're both so fucking hard." I sobbed. "Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

For an exquisite moment both of them were buried in me to the hilt, and then they started to fuck at me, quick establishing a slippery rhythm that had one pushing in while the other was pulling back.

"OH SWEET FUCK!" I roared.

My senses were on overload from the sensation of always having a prick pushing into me while another was always dragging back out.

I couldn't have described the feeling inside my spasming cunt if I had to.

I could feel each of the cocks sliding back and forth against each other as every nerve ending inside me exploded from the pressure of being filled to the point of near discomfort.

Back and forth and in and out, thrusting and pulling, they both pumped their cocks into me as all three of us gasped and moaned at a shared sensation that most people can only fantasize about.

One thrusting in.

While one was dragging out.

My hips pushing up.

My hips pushing down.

The two cocks felt like they were competing to find the best angle to pleasure my cunt. I had never even come close to approaching the physical sensation of pure pleasure that this moment offered.

And then without any warning an orgasm suddenly tore through me.

Every square inch of my body tingled and vibrated, while all my erotic nerve endings fired off at the same time, causing my eyes to fill with tears and my chest to tighten to the point where I couldn't even scream.

Instead I put my head back and gasped at the ceiling, like an animal howling at the moon while I clawed at the bed and spasmed uncontrollably.

As my orgasm subsided, I closed my eyes and convulsed again, humping up and down between these two hard male bodies as they gave me the fuck of my life.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I was chanting, unable to say anything else or even control my volume as I let my physical pleasure rule me.

I would never know whether it was Rob or Andy who came first.

Suddenly there was an intense explosion of slippery heat inside my cunt, and then another and another and another as both men screamed and moaned.

Their cocks pushed in and out and I felt them sliding together inside the slippery mess of semen and arousal of my cunt.

I came again, riding through my own orgasm while feel two cocks throb inside my body at the same time.

And then we were all still, each cock twitching and throbbing inside me, and I moaned as Rob took my breast in his mouth, biting at my nipple as I spasmed above him in pleasure.

And then his cock slipped free from my hole, and he slid down between my legs, and I felt his tongue lick along my dripping crevice.

When he started to lick my slit Andy started to slide in and out of me again and I felt my belly tighten as another orgasm started deep inside me.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers
12