Deliah's Double Cock Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum again!" I begged. "Oh fuck you guys make me cum again!"

And then I was screaming and cumming and shaking and Andy clamped his hand over my mouth while I screamed in my throat as Rob licked all over between my legs.

I suddenly realized that his tongue had to be making contact with Andy's cock down there and I came again, before collapsing forward on the bed in sheer exhaustion, my body tingling and my head swimming.

Sometime later I felt the bed shift and I realized it was dark outside.

"What time is it?" I muttered, closing my eyes again.

"Almost eight." Whispered Rob.

"I'm fucking starving." I said. "Let's clean up and find some dinner."

"Not yet." Said Rob, stroking my hair.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"We've been inspired by your body," said Andy.

I opened my eyes and looked, and saw that each one was stroking his cock, and each cock looked like it was about to pop.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, breaking into a wide smile.

"Any particular place you'd like two loads of cum?" asked Rob.

"Why not get up here and cum all over my face?" I asked. "Whoever cums the most gets to pick the restaurant."

Both of them scrambled up to the head of the bed, and I got comfortable on my back, staring up at the two of them furiously stroking themselves inches from my face.

"What a gorgeous sight." I said. "Every woman should wake up to this once in a while."

"I'm getting close." Said Rob.

I reached up and cupped each set of balls.

"So do it!" I urged. "Coat my face with your nasty sperm! Mark me as your property guys!"

"Oh fuck!" screamed Rob.

"Me too!" grunted Andy.

Both cocks began to spurt their loads of hot cum onto my face, and I giggled and massaged their balls and licked at my lips as they covered me with their sticky orgasms.

And then they were both panting and I was using my fingers to push their cum into my mouth.

As I'd noted this morning they each had a unique taste.

I couldn't tell whose cum was whose, and as it mixed together on my cheeks and in my mouth it didn't matter.

I loved every drop and pushed as much as I could from my face and forehead and even my hair until I was a total sticky fucking mess.

"So who came the most?" I asked.

"I think it was Andy." Rob said, still holding his own soft cock.

"I'll trade my dinner choice for a shower." Andy said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"If you both get in the shower with me, I'll buy you both enough pizza to satisfy your appetites." I said. "I'd kind of like to wash two cocks at once."

"Works for me." Laughed Rob. "This is turning into a pretty great evening."

"Then let's get cleaned up." I grinned. "Maybe one of you can eat my pussy before the pizza gets here."

"Then we better get busy." Said Rob, taking my hand and helping me off the bed. "Because I am absolutely ravenous!"

~~

Thanks for reading this far.

I sincerely hope you enjoyed this fantasy of mine.

Please remember to always get your partners consent before trying any anal play!

IsabellaEmily

12