All Comments on 'Deliah's Double Cock Afternoon'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

What a brilliant new chapter to this serial! May I be so bold as to suggest a follow-on chapter? It would take place at Christmas when Rob visits his sister and her girlfriend. Andy could tag along too and they'd all end up in a sweaty, kinky foursome. It's just a suggestion, and I'm sure your deliciously filthy imagination could do it justice. Whatever you decide, this chapter gets 5 stars from me.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I think I've enjoyed all your tales of love lust and derring do but this takes the biscuit for shere filth and imagination. Thank you , and reading your previous commentators suggestion I can think of nothing better go a follow-up. Brilliant.

dpga4625dpga4625over 1 year ago

I would have loved to do that with one of my sisters!

Kicker73Kicker73over 1 year ago

Wow. Simply - Wow!

gforce746gforce746about 1 year ago

Brilliantly conceived and written. Each encounter more hot then the last with this one totally blowing me away. Anal play, DVP and cum sharing is blazing Hot and with the two young men moving toward a bisexual encounter. I love it and can't wait for the next installment with the kink escalating to even more heights when Rob and his friend Andy visit Rob's sister Deliah and her girl friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The red picture at the top of the list of stories, shows TWO of your lovely breasts, while the end of each story shows one breast in white. Which is really you? CajunBear

KatMondieuKatMondieuabout 1 year ago

all the things you expose me to! So much I can't quite take in on this one, yet nearly every bit of detail lured me in!

ghalbertmckghalbertmckabout 1 year ago

This is a wonderful series, well written with caring relationships, and sexy as hell.

jeannedeejeannedee12 months ago

I love this series! So well written and so very hot! 5 stars. I would love to read another chapter about Andy, Rob and Delila.

gunship130Agunship130A7 months ago

hope the christmas visit is in the works and out soon love your writing

AndyfarquarAndyfarquarabout 1 month ago

Really good, loved it all

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Dr beulahthemick; Oh, this beyond hot, what a series, she certainly is one lucky girl. That's a weekend and what a ending, lucky, lucky girl, nothing, but nothing feels like two cocks in your pussy at the same time, really, really full, stretched to the max, then, the best bit as your pumped full of cum and I mean full. Hope for another part, perhaps she'll be braver than me and try both in her arse at the same time. Ten stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...