All Comments on 'Deliah's Double Cock Morning'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

I've only ever done dp with a man and a woman. Having read this, I'm definitely going to try a MFM 3some. As I have a bf, all I need is one other man! (My cuckold doesn't count, obviously!)

Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 2 years ago

Awesome description, I'd swap gender to feel two cocks in me if it was that good. Thanks.

AmurdildoAmurdildoalmost 2 years ago

This is my favorite 3some. I love to please the woman and I’ve never had one complain after we’ve finished with her. Several have gone ahead with getting airtight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for Rob and Andy to play together… Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg absolutely love it Isabella. You just get better and better with your vivid descriptions. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Awesome! More please. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh fuck I love your stories!!! You are so perverted and hot...

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Yes, you can continue with this story line. I'll read more. 4/5

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

It reminds me of the various occasions I tried it on with my sisters with very little success I didn't even get past fingers with one but I did get to play more seriously with the slightly older sister, however she rejected my advances in later years, which I was upset about at the time. We are however in our now more mature years great friends and have been for most of our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! Reminds me of the many times my buddy and I had threesomes with his girlfriend. She also enjoyed getting DP'd and one night, as my buddy was entering her backside, his angle wasn't quite right and I suddenly felt him entering her pussy right up against my dick. He immediately backed out but the moment she felt it, she wanted more, so for the rest of our times together, that was what happened and we all loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story Bella

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 month ago

Just like the last story, I love your writing skill. Look forward to reading more

AndyfarquarAndyfarquarabout 1 month ago

I want more of this... a foursome with Emily added to the trio would be hot.

KlitomaticKlitomatic26 days ago

Your description of how to line up two holes to be simultaneously fucked tells me somebody has been there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...