Deliah's Double Cock Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect." I said. "Just what the lady wants."

I sat on the bed next to them and took a cock in each hand.

For just a moment I didn't move, savoring the feeling of two throbbing cocks in my hands at once.

Slowly, and in the same rhythm I began to stroke them.

"Tell me when you're going to cum." I said. "I want you relax and enjoy this. The goal isn't to cum. The goal is to let me work up a nice fat load of cum."

Each of them closed their eyes, and I worked my hands up and down their erect cocks, working each one slowly as I watched their balls move back and forth in time with my strokes.

After several minutes of stroking them too slow for their orgasms to show up uncontrolled, but with enough pressure to keep them hard and aroused, I bent forward and kissed each cockhead.

I swirled my tongue around first one and then the other, moving my head back and forth the three or four inches that separated them in rhythm with my stroking hands.

It was harder than I thought to keep the same speed with the stroking hand, when I kept slowing the other down to lick at the sensitive cockhead.

"I need more practice at this." I said softly.

"Feels amazing." Said Rob.

"I fucking love it." Moaned Andy.

I slowed my hands even more, squeezing and making short strokes. After a few minutes I moved to their balls, holding and gently kneading all four at once, giggling to myself as the guys squirmed.

After a while I put my hands back on their cocks, and bent them so that the heads pushed together.

Rob had a nice fistful, but Andy's cock was quite possibly the biggest I'd ever had my hands on. I'm not sure what he measured out at, but he was definitely on the large side of normal.

With their cockheads pressed together I squeezed their cocks like toothpaste tubes, and watched a bubble of precum ooze to the cockhole of each one.

I bent forward and licked them both at once, growling as I caught the flavor of their arousal on my tongue, and smelling the manly scent of their freshly showered bodies.

I flicked my tongue back and forth, moving my hands up and down and feeling their bodies writhe and stretch on the bed as my fingers danced over their hard dicks.

"Fuck." Said Andy.

I slowed my hand on his cock and leaned over and sucked on Rob, feeling his hips push up at the wet sensation of my mouth around him.

I pushed my mouth down as far as it would go, sticking my tongue out to lap at his balls.

And then I pulled back and pressed their cocks together again. Neither of them objected, and I was certain each one could feel the hard heat of the other cock throbbing against him.

I took Andy's cock in my mouth, sucking and pushing it in as far as I could, but it was too thick for me to take it in as far as Rob's.

I lifted their balls again and lapped at them, and then wrapped my hands around their cocks and started to stroke, faster this time.

"I can't hold back much more." Said Andy.

I leaned forward and kissed his cockhead, and then pressed it to Rob's and opened my mouth, pushing the tips of both of them against my tongue.

I kept stroking, letting a trail of spit run down my tongue and onto my fingers.

"Move closer." I said.

Rob moved quickly, pressing himself against Andy.

Their cocks were pressed together from base to tip, with Andy's thicker and taller by just enough to make me moan at the visual.

I wrapped one hand around both and started to stroke, and used my other hand to tickle their nuts.

I couldn't tell whose scrotum was whose, so I used my fingernails to gently poke at them both, watching their purple cockheads as my hand sped up and down.

"You're gonna make me cum sis." Panted Rob. "Slow down."

"Yeah! Yeah!" groaned Andy.

"Bullshit." I said. "I want your cum. Show me what you've got boys!"

I leaned forward and took their cockheads into my mouth again, swirling my tongue around in circles as I tickled and stroked.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaah!" roared Andy, pushing up with his hips, at the same moment that Rob grabbed my thigh hard enough to leave a bruise.

I felt a sudden splatter of hot cum against my tongue, followed by another and another and another, moaning as they both came at the same time all over my mouth and face.

I closed my eyes and jerked them both, and in the heat of passion I realized that their cum had two distinct flavors.

Not different.

Not unusual.

But each was unique, even though I couldn't tell which one was which as both cocks pulsed in my mouth.

And then their cocks became sensitive, and I slowed down, using one hand on each one again, slowly moving it up and down through the combined slippery mess.

I realized I was panting, and I tried to take deep breaths to slow my heart.

My cunt was clenching, and the taste of their hot sperm had brought my own need to a boiling point.

"Jesus, you're both still hard." I moaned, squeezing my hands around them.

The last cock I'd played with had belonged to a fifty-three-year-old widower. He was an amazing lover, but after an orgasm he went limp almost immediately.

These nineteen-year-old cocks were showing none of that fatigue. And that was after two loads from Andy in my cunt last night, and a load in my mouth and another pumped into me doggy style from Rob.

"Come up here Rob." I panted. "Lay beside me."

I lay on my back next to Andy, and he immediately moved over and started to lick my nipple.

"Jesus fuck." I moaned, my body tensing with need.

Rob crawled up and kissed my collarbone, his finger tapping against my clitoris as I started to roll my hips.

"I need something." I moaned. "I need help guys."

"What do you need Delilah?" asked Andy, running his hands over my breasts.

"Just ask." mumbled Rob.

"I want you to fuck me." I said.

"Okay." Said Rob with a grin. "Who first?"

"Both." I panted. "I want you both inside me at the same time."

"How?" asked Andy, his eyes wide in the candlelight, and I knew by the look on his face that he wanted it as badly as I did.

I threw my leg over Rob and reached down and felt his hard cock. I pushed it against my cunt and sank down on him with a growl.

I leaned forward and tilted my hips back and I felt Andy's fingers moving against my hip.

"I want to fuck you just like this Andy." I groaned, grinding my hips back and forth as I felt Rob's cock throb inside me. "Stay right there and I'm going to come ride you in a minute."

He lay beside us watching as I fell forward on Rob, and kissed him, our mouths sucking and licking at each other as he rolled his hips and I felt his cock flex inside me.

"Ready Andy?" I panted.

He nodded eagerly, and I slid off Rob and moved over to him, pushing my cunt down around his hard prick as we both moaned.

"Put your cock in me too little brother." I groaned. "Get the lube off the nightstand and push it all around my asshole."

Rob sat up and found the lube, squirting a bunch on his fingers and sliding them against my ass crack.

"Easy." I panted, rolling my hips back and forth as Andy fucked up into me. "Get it everywhere."

"I've never done it like this before." Rob said.

"That's okay." I said over my shoulder. "Lube up your cock real good and push it in as slow as you can stand it."

I felt his cockhead against my anus, and I looked down at Andy as I leaned forward.

"Your cock feels so fucking huge Andy." I moaned, staring into his eyes.

He grabbed my breasts and I shuddered, and then Rob pushed forward, and I felt him slide slowly into my anus, both of us moaning and trying to stay still.

I felt Andy's finger against my clit, and I shuddered again.

"You two fuckers." I moaned, moving my hips. "Fill me up with your cocks."

I felt an incredible stretching sensation that caused me to gasp for air, and then, just like that, two hard cocks were in my body at once.

"Oh fuck yeah." I sobbed. "I love it."

Andy tried to pump in and out, but the angle was hard, so I leaned forward and started to roll my hips back and forth.

"You're so fucking tight." Said Rob. "I've never felt anything like it."

"Just push in as far as you can, each of you." I moaned. "Let me do the work."

I started to thrust my hips, and the double sensations of a cock in my cunt and one in my ass caused me to growl again, feeling like an animal.

Rob slapped my ass, and I shrieked, pumping back and forth faster as Andy's huge cock brushed up and down on my g-spot and my younger brother's cock filled my needy ass up.

"I fucking love your ass Delilah." Rob moaned.

"Rub my clit, Andy." I demanded, thrusting faster. "I want to cum with you both fucking me."

I felt his finger on my clit again, as Rob grasped my hips and started to fuck in and out of me.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled. "Keep going! Make me cum!"

"I can feel his cock." Moaned Andy. "I can feel him inside you."

"Fuck yes!" I screamed.

"You're fucking filthy." Said Rob, slapping my ass again.

"Fuck my filthy ass." I begged. "Make me cum with your hard cocks."

Andy started pushing up and down into me even faster, and Rob slapped my ass and kept fucking me, and suddenly I was gasping and yelling.

"Now! Now! Now!" I chanted.

I could feel an orgasm push through my body, getting bigger and closer and more intense with each thrust.

"Do it." Rob said. "Cum for us you filthy cunt!"

And then I came, my cunt clenching and pulling at Andy's thrusting cock, my anus squeezing around Rob as he pushed in and out of my asshole.

"Fuuuuuuuckkkkyessssssssssss!" I hissed, unable to do anything but ride the pleasure that pulsed back and forth through me.

I felt my eyes rolling back in my head, a sensation I'd never experienced during an orgasm, and I put my hands on Andy's chest and heard myself growl again.

"I can't hold it!" moaned Andy. "I'm going to cum! I'm sorry!"

"DO IT!" I screamed at him, another peak of pleasure tearing through my body.

I felt a sudden burst of wet heat deep inside my cunt, and I fell forward and wept.

"I'm cumming!" screamed Rob from behind me, and I felt him start to pump his cum into my ass.

And then I was on my back, feeling slippery cum oozing from both of my holes while I giggled with tears running down my cheeks.

"Holy fuck." I gasped. "You guys are perverts."

"I don't think it's just us." Said Rob. "My own sister just begged me to fuck her in the ass."

"I've never cum that hard." Said Andy. "I wanted to last longer."

"You did good Andy." I panted, patting him on the chest. "My heart couldn't have stood any more anyway."

"Now what?" asked Rob, sitting up.

"Now breakfast." I said. "And then maybe a nap."

"Are you staying in town tonight?" asked Rob.

I stood up and felt strings of semen running down my thighs.

"Why?" I asked. "Do you think either of you can hard enough to fuck me again?"

Rob and Andy looked at each other and grinned.

~~

Thanks for reading this far.

I hope you enjoyed this fantasy of mine.

IsabellaEmily

12