Delicate Touches Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually it was Stella who had to pull back to catch her breath but Evie was panting as well, her face was flushed and she had a light in her eyes. They stared at each other as they caught their breath and then Evie found the knot in her tie and started picking at it. Stella didn't move at first as she tried to loosen the knot.

It was a study in innocent exploration as Evie picked at the knot but she did pause when Stella slid her hand up the front of her blouse, she only went back to undoing the knot when Stella's up and down motions became more regular. Her eyes narrowed as she finally loosened the knot enough to pull one of the bows out, Stella started fingering her buttons as she kept moving up and down her placket. The other bow was starting to come undone and when Evie pulled it out the older woman glanced down and smiled crookedly.

"Now that was a sensual touch, now you know why I like women instead of men."

Evie undid the first knot and pulling the tie ends taut, leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips, Stella parted her mouth a little and pushed against her, savouring her nervous anxiety and in return Evie pulled away from her mouth and dropped down to her throat. Soft lips nuzzled her skin with dainty kisses and Stella let out a low sigh.

"Oh, that is nice."

Evie pulled back at that point and stared into her eyes as Stella undid her own top button and parting the collar, stroked her throat. She saw the change in her eyes, the realisation that this was starting to escalate and taking her chance, she slid her hands under the cardigan and kissed her firmly on the lips, Evie fingered her collar as they kept kissing and taking her chance, Stella brought her hands down to her breasts and moulded them firmly. Evie moaned but because their mouths were locked together she had no idea what she was saying. It was only when she grabbed Stella's wrists that she finally pulled back, she looked unsure of herself.

Nevertheless, she didn't try to push her hands away, instead she slid her hands down Stella's wrists to her elbows and then they dropped like a stone to her legs. Leaning forward, she arched her back and at the same time her hands moved up to Stella's hips. Their mouths met again in a teasing kiss that swiftly developed into a series of teasing kisses.

They parted suddenly, Evie was panting as she reached the top of Evie's blouse and hooking her fingers behind the collar, pulled her forward. She tilted her head at the same time for a light, teasing kiss. When she kissed her a second time she undid the topmost button on the right and grabbing the placket between finger and thumb, slid down to the second button.

Just as she was about to undo it though, Evie exhaled and pulled back, leaving Stella still holding her placket. The older woman studied her for a moment and then undid the second button.

"Do you want to go further?" Stella slid her finger down her blouse, "this doesn't have to end in sex you know, we can just kiss and cuddle or," she reached her waistband, "we can go all the way. I'm happy with either decision."

"I couldn't do it to you," Evie murmured.

"Do what? Change your mind?" Stella let her hand fall to Evie's leg, "sex is a dance between two people, it takes two consenting adults to have proper sex with an emphasis on consenting. It's not about me or my desires, it's about your desires."

"I might say the same about you," she replied, "I'm a big one for honesty."

"And you want to know if I love you?" Stella leaned on her palm, "I've just met you a few hours ago, how can I say that and be honest? I like you a lot but right now it's just sex, so if that's what you want?"

Stella stopped as Evie leaned forward suddenly and kissed her on the mouth.

"Good answer," she pulled back, "sex is okay but not here," she looked past her, "she's working a double shift but sometimes she comes home early if they don't need her and I don't want her to find us here on the couch."

"Where? The bedroom?"

Evie nodded as she rose.

"I have to go for a piss and lock the doors, it's the door at the end of the passageway."

Evie's bedroom certainly had a bit of a Harry Potter look to it, the brass bedhead had different scarves that she recognised from the movies and a brown sorting hat sat on top of one of the posts. A poster of Harry, Hermione and Ron were on the opposite wall. She draped her jacket over a desk chair and dropped her handbag and briefcase on the floor. The laptop was on but the screen was blank, she let her eyes play around the room, taking in other posters and ornaments. Not all of it was Harry Potter related, there was one of a kitten hanging from a tree branch with the slogan, Hang in There!

Stella walked back around the bed to the built in wardrobe, the mirror sliding doors were floor to ceiling and as she unzipped her boots and let them fall to the floor she studied her reflection. The image wasn't that bad and she recalled the poem Michelle had given her about the man in the glass and being honest with yourself.

Who am I? Do I deserve to be loved? How can I love another when I can't love myself.

She leaned back against the bedhead and stared at the Harry Potter poster. In some ways it was almost like being in a bedroom belonging to a teenager. A door opened and she heard Evie walking into the bathroom next door to wash her hands. She closed her eyes and forced herself to relax, deep breaths in and out, she let the memories take her.

Stella's eyes flickered open as she heard footsteps in the hallway. Evie was talking on her phone but she could only hear snatches of conversation.

"Yes I'm sure, she's really quite nice... I'm not going to go further just sitting on the fence... it's like you said before," she stopped talking right outside the door.

Stella kept listening but she couldn't hear anything and then she heard Evie's voice again.

"Oh, okay, are you sure?"

She started walking away.

"I'm on my way, thank you."

Stella heard her entering another room and she smoothed out her trousers, it was getting late and she did have to get to bed at some point even though she had a later start tomorrow.

Be honest, if you were drinking would you care about the time?

Stella stared at herself in the mirror. The truth be told, if she was still drinking time had no effect on her at all she smiled crookedly and then she heard Evie coming back to the bedroom. The door opened wider and she stepped inside and closing the door behind her, put her back against it, she had her hands behind her back and as their eyes met she smiled.

"Sorry, I had to call Diane and let her know I had company."

"Okay," she returned the smile, "that's cool."

"She knows I'm curious," she replied.

"And she's never tried to," Stella pursed her lips, "you know?"

"Diane isn't like that," she answered, "we've talked about it of course but she hasn't tried to talk me into doing anything," she pushed away from the door.

"Once or twice she's offered to take me out to meet a few women but for reasons that defy both of us, it's never come off. She either gets called out or the party is cancelled, once I had to cancel, but it was her suggestion to sign up to the app where we met," she sat on the edge of the bed and then brought her hands out in front of her. Stella stared at the dildo, it was nude coloured with a ribbed shaft and she put it on top of the bedside drawers.

"She said I could borrow this one, seeing as I don't have one."

"I have one in my handbag," Stella grinned.

"Oh," she blushed, "I should have asked."

"It's nothing to apologise for," she picked it for a closer inspection, "nice little tool, have you ever used one?"

"No."

"Ever masturbated?"

"Of course," she stared at herself in the mirror.

"Ever penetrate yourself?"

Evie didn't reply to that one and Stella pulled her right foot off the bed and planted it on the floor. She leaned forward and drew her fingers up Evie's back in a spiralling movement to stimulate the endings in her skin. Evie shivered and Stella smiled crookedly as she drew her other hand down the front of Evie's blouse. Evie was staring at herself in the mirror and but not making any moves that could be interpreted as sexual, Stella reached the waistband of her skirt, skipping over the gold-coloured buckle and onto her lower belly.

"Remember what I said about sex being a dance?"

Evie nodded as Stella's hand moved slowly over her pussy.

"I wasn't kidding, but I it's a mutual thing and if you really are a virgin then we need to lay down some rules, okay?"

"Okay," Evie whispered as Stella's hand travelled down to her knee.

She lifted the hem and pushed her left knee across, a moment or two later her hand started sliding up Evie's leg. The younger woman stared at her own crotch in the mirror as the hand went up higher.

"If I do or say something you don't understand or if it makes you uncomfortable just say stop and I'll stop," her hand was halfway up her thigh but Evie hadn't spoken yet.

"Say it now," Stella urged her, to be "just for practice."

Evie didn't open her mouth and Stella was nearly at her panties but just as she reached her silk panties Evie exhaled and parted her legs so suddenly that Stella's fingers spread out now that she had more room. She extended her middle finger to find the narrow valley between her lips but just as she drew her finger down it she let out a low moan.

"Stop."

Stella exerted more pressure and then pulled her hand out from under her skirt.

"As easy as that," she murmured and then she moved her other hand along the back of her shoulders, Evie managed a half smile then and Stella grinned, "and if you like something I do then tell me, okay?"

"Okay," Evie murmured and straightened her back slightly, her breasts pushed outwards against the blouse and Stella drew her fingers along the top of her bra cup. It was a gentle back and forth motion, suggestive in intent and Evie put one hand on Stella's leg and resting the other on the bed, she arched her back but kept staring into the mirror. She was so deliberate in her motion that Stella paused before changing direction and brought her right hand up Evie's front whilst using her other hand to caress her back. Every movement was slow and deliberate and Evie finally let out a long sigh.

"That feels good," she addressed their reflections, "you have a very delicate touch."

"It's all about pleasing you," she kept tracing her way up and down the placket, and then she stopped at the third button on the right, she undid it and letting gravity pull her hand down to the fourth button, she pulled at it. Evie's eyes shifted and Stella changed tack, moving along her bra cup and then down over her left breast. Her other hand came up to her head and slid through her hair, softly pulling at it, Evie's breathing deepened and she closed her eyes.

Stella unbuttoned the fourth button and then slid her hand up to the top of her blouse, she hooked her fingers behind the collar and the material sagged as she pulled at it but then she brought her palm down over her left breast and moulded it firmly. Evie's eyes fluttered open along with her mouth as the delicious sensations began moving through her. A moment later she put her own hand on top of Stella's and held it there. She was breathing in and out in measured breaths as Stella massaged her breast.

"Feeling good?"

"Uh huh," Evie murmured.

"Feel free to touch me as well."

Evie didn't reply but she moved her hand along Stella's leg and the older woman realised with a start that she was negotiating her way along her leg just by looking in the mirror. She reached her pussy and rubbed it slowly, a slight smile nudged her lips.

"Well, you're definitely a woman."

"Yeah," she grinned and undid the fifth button, "but on the plus side it functions just like your, and um, equipment."

Evie giggled at that.

"I don't think I've ever heard a vagina referred to as equipment."

"Well technically speaking it is," she pulled at the blouse easing the material out of the waistband and then she undid the sixth button. The blouse was still held together by the buttons on the left hand side and Stella now pulled the cardigan all the way down her back. Evie pulled at each sleeve in turn as she helped remove the cardigan.

"That's better," Stella danced her fingers up Evie's back, stimulating the tiny nerve endings, she shivered with delight and pulling at her belt buckle, undid it and then shifted position so that now she was facing Stella.

Time seemed to stand still as they stared at each other, the moment was only broken when Stella undid the topmost button on the left hand side to make a shallow vee, Evie's breathing became noticeably shallower as Stella undid another two buttons in a row. She could now get her hands onto bare skin and she brushed her fingers up and down as she leaned over to kiss her lips. Evie opened her mouth at the same time and pushed hard against her, tilting her head as she did so, a tremor went through her and Stella undid another button. Evie broke away from her mouth and looked down at the deepening vee.

"What?"

"That's the furthest anyone's gone."

"Okay," she stroked her front, "and now?"

She undid the next button to expose the top of a light tan bra with chocolate-coloured, lace trim, Evie locked a hand around her neck and pulled her close for another long, lingering kiss and as that one ended Stella undid another button, the blouse was now hanging open and she pulled it partway over her shoulders and kissed her bare shoulders with soft, biting kisses. A low whimper escaped her lips as the tension reached a new height, her hands moved up to Stella's breasts and she began to mould them firmly and rhythmically.

Stella undid another button and then pulled the blouse out at the front to undo the final buttons on each side. Evie moved forward and rose at the same time. Throwing her arms lightly around her neck she pushed her breasts towards Stella's face. The older woman latched onto her nipple through the bra and exerted as much pressure as she could through the thick material and was rewarded with a loud groan. Moving onto her front, she kissed her bare skin with soft, feathery kisses that were punctuated with spidery caresses. Evie eased back slightly as she unbuttoned her cuffs and Stella pulled the blouse over her shoulders and down her back, the garment hit the bed and Evie pushed it to the floor.

"That's better," she put one hand on her buttocks and flicked at her hair.

"Now you," Evie undid Stella's second button.

"Go for it," Stella pulled the waistcoat down her back and tossed it to the floor.

She then eased away from Evie but hooked her fingers behind her waistband at the same time, the younger woman followed her to the centre of the bed as she continued to unbutton her blouse. When it was hanging open but still tucked into her trousers, Evie bent down and bit her shoulders softly but firmly. Stella undid her trouser flap and pulling the blouse out of the waistband, undid the last button and flicked the garment down her back. The satin blouse slipped but didn't come all the way off because she had her arms bent as she caressed her front.

The sexual tension reached a new height when she brought her hands around to Evie's buttocks to undo the skirt button and then the zipper. Evie stopped kissing her shoulders and throat as Stella pulled the skirt down over her buttocks and a moment later she put her hands on Stella's shoulders and raised herself up.

Stella tickled her inner thighs first, dancing her fingers up to her panties but without touching her pussy, she was studying her eyes as she worked but judging her moment correctly, she finally drew her bent finger down her labia. Evie's eyes widened at that and encouraged by this, Stella did it again and again. Evie's breathing became faster and decidedly ragged, Stella changed to using fingers instead, building the tension smoothly and slowly. Every now and then Evie jerked as if she was about to climax.

"Let's get this off," Stella finally stopped masturbating her and pulled the skirt down her legs.

Evie twisted at the same time and landing beside her, stretched her legs out so as Stella could take her skirt off. The garment landed on the end of the bed and Stella shifted around to face her and then she straddled her legs.

Going by instinct, she tugged at her waistband and Evie reached out and undid the flap button, centre clip and inside button to part the waistband. Once again she had an intensely focused look in her eyes as she unzipped her to expose the panties. Stella pulled the trousers all the way down to her knees and taking one of Evie's hands she guided it forward and placed it firmly over her pussy. The younger woman looked hesitant at first as Evie let go and arched her back slightly.

"Go on," she murmured, "explore while I get my pants off.

Evie rubbed her slowly, finding the valley between her lips whilst Stella worked the trousers over her knees and down her legs. It took some time and no small amount of dexterity to remove them completely but by then Evie had managed to get her hands behind her panties and was fingering her somewhat hesitantly but she had a sly smile on her face.

"Do you want the dildo?" Evie's voice sounded hoarse.

"Not yet," Stella reached around to undo Evie's bra. The garment fell loosely down to her arms and grabbing her hips, the older woman eased Evie down to a prone position.

"Easy peasey," she murmured, "let's get you warmed up."

"I trust you," Evie stroked her near naked body.

"Good, I must be doing something right," she kissed her on the mouth and then moved down to her throat before venturing to her breasts. She had smallish breasts but that was advantageous because they were much more easily aroused than Stella's larger ones. She drew her nipples up into her mouth, taking time to savour the sighs and moans as Evie rose with her or grabbed her head. Soft, silky hair flowed over her near nude body, which was a fine combination as Stella stroked her body with soft spidery touches. Every now and then she reached her pussy but didn't go further but as the tension reached a new height she finally went south.

Evie's breathing was now becoming ragged as Stella pulled the panties over her hips to expose the black patch of hair between her legs. A tongue sliding over her moist lips got the desired result, a hoarse, "oh fuck."

Stella went at it again, using broad strokes alternating with light brushing over her perineum, which made her wince at first but gradually she got used to it. Her hands locked onto Stella's head as the older woman lapped at her and then she knuckled her, pushing the bent knuckle of a finger against her opening. Her cries became distinctly louder and she straightened her finger and slid a digit inside her.

"Oh, fuck, fuck," Evie yelled.

"You all right?" Stella looked up at her.

The woman looked almost panicky and she withdrew.

"Spread your legs wider and push against me," she instructed her.

Evie spread her legs wider but kept her eyes locked on her as Stella tried again, this time she didn't go as far and went back to lapping at her. The finger went in a little more and Evie pushed against her, a moment later it went all the way in and Evie whimpered. Stella withdrew, bending her finger slightly to stimulate the front of her passage. She got all the way out and drew her tongue over her lips and reaching her clitoral hood, circled it as she knuckled her again.

Her next insertion was like the previous one, slowly at first, a digit in and out slowly, before giving her the full length and with each withdrawal she bent her finger a little more until her passage was wide enough. Evie's breathing was coming in short, sharp gasps, her eyes were wide and staring directly at her and once or twice Stella thought she might beg her to stop but when she did try to take a break, Evie grabbed her head and forced her down again.