Delicate Touches Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, keep going," she panted.

"You want the dildo?"

Evie looked at the dildo, measuring its size and finally she nodded.

"Okay," she guided her hand down to her pussy, "finger yourself, get used to the length."

Whilst Stella lubed the dildo with her saliva, Evie masturbated and Stella was pleased to see she was managing to penetrate herself easily. She handed her the dildo and tickled her perineum.

"You control the depth, let me go to work on other parts of your um, equipment."

Evie stared at the dildo for a split second and then putting the tip into her opening she braced herself and Stella put one hand against hers.

"Your passage will stretch, go nice and easy."

Evie's mouth parted as she pushed harder, she winced once or twice and pulled it out. Stella bent down and went to work on her clitoris, circling the hood and tickling her perineum at the same time but not long after she was forced to work with Evie to achieve deeper penetration. With one hand on Evie's hands, she pushed it in and twisted it out. This changed to a rocking motion as she licked her clitoris and then she slid the hood back to expose the delicate little organ. Evie's cries became more intense, almost like she was in pain, so much so that Stella did stop what she was doing to check. Evie stopped yelling for a moment.

"Keep going," she whimpered, "keep going."

"Your wish is my command," Stella went to work with a vengeance as she took over from Evie, the dildo went in and out with a slicking sound and Evie grabbed the duvet cover and arched her back, forcing herself into Stella's face. She suddenly let loose with an almighty scream and jerked a few seconds later. Stella kept going, another jerk coursed through Evie's body and then she started to spasm, her passage tightened around the dildo and Stella kept licking but slowed it down as the orgasm surged through her.

Evie suddenly went limp and let out a long moan. Stella pulled the dildo out and propping on her elbow stared at her face. She had her eyes closed and her body was covered in a thin film of sweat, she was opening and closing her mouth rapidly and then she suddenly opened her eyes wide and stared straight at her.

"I want some more."

"More," Stella put her head on Evie's breasts, "she wants more."

Evie burst out laughing.

"I thought I was going to split in half," she propped on her elbows and stared at herself, "I'm going to be sore in the morning."

"I was trying to be gentle."

"You were, gentle," Evie stroked her hair, "I just wasn't expecting it to be so intense," she rolled onto her side and caressed her near nude body, "so, you next?"

"Um, okay," she rolled onto her back and unclipping her bra, tossed it to one side and hooked her fingers behind her panties.

"If you don't want to go down on me I won't be upset, not everyone can the first time."

"Thank you," Evie straddled her and stared into her eyes.

"But I'm all grown up now, and how am I going to know if I don't try?"

"Go for it," Stella caressed her back and when she reached her buttocks Evie shivered.

"Oh, God yes."

Stella kept up her stroking and Evie whimpered again as she tried to rise but instead she pushed her pussy against Stella's in a fucking motion. It seemed to excite her because she bit her lip and smiled as she rubbed herself against her. Eventually however she rose and began to kiss her breasts, at first it was tentative but when Stella began moaning she drew courage from her and began to go further, kissing her way down to her panties and then back up again. When Stella finally pulled her panties over her hips, Evie hesitated for a few moments as she studied her neatly trimmed hair.

When she flicked her tongue over her, Stella giggled and so she did it again and again. The giggles soon became moans as she found her own rhythm, a finger slid inside and Stella opened herself up and just let her do it.

"Is it okay?"

"Go harder," she told her, "use two fingers and I like having my clitoris licked, I'm not as sensitive there as you."

Evie inserted a second finger in and bent her finger as she withdrew a few moments later, Stella let her eyes close and just relaxed. Evie's probing and licking became a little more intense, she found her clitoris and licked it vigorously, which just caused Stella to groan with ecstasy. Encouraged by this, Evie upped the ante with broad strokes alternating with circular motions as she finger fucked her to a pretty satisfying climax. One moment she was rising and falling with her and the next she was gripping the duvet cover and letting the spasms move through her.

Stella came to and stared at Evie's face. The younger woman was studying her with an intense look in her eyes.

"You did it," she slapped her buttocks playfully, "you got me off."

"Not bad for a first time?"

"It takes time to learn the moves and what turns one woman on just turns another off. We're bloody complicated creatures," she propped on her elbows.

"I need a shower," she sighed, "and so do you."

"Last one in is a rotten egg."

Stella had forgotten the pleasures of sex in the shower but that was because she was usually drunk when she had sex but that night she went down on Evie yet again as she pinned her to the wall of the shower. Her orgasm this time around lasted a good deal longer and was a lot more intense due to the amount of steam in the shower. She spent the next few minutes sitting on the shower base with her legs spread and tears running down her face while Stella washed her hair. Afterwards she dried her off and carried her back to bed before returning to dry herself.

When she finally returned to bed Evie was half asleep but still managed to wrap herself around Stella as she murmured something under her breath.

Stella fell asleep some time later distinctly satisfied and yet with an odd feeling of déjà vu. That night she dreamed not of Evie but of Jenny, the woman who'd called the cops on her. She awoke halfway through the night to find Evie had rolled onto her back, one leg was sticking out from the duvet she twitched in her sleep. Stella kissed her cheek and then drifted off to sleep again.

Stella woke sometime around seven with the distinct sense that someone had been talking but when she opened her eyes Evie wasn't in bed with her and the woman who'd spoken was sitting on the stool in front of the dressing table.

It had been years since she'd seen Jenny and the policewoman who ordered her off the property but the memory came flooding back in an instant, probably because she was still in uniform and as if to make sure she was in no doubt, Diane smiled grimly.

"So, we meet again."

"You must be Diane," she propped on her elbows, "where's Evie?"

"Having a shower."

"Oh," she almost said another one but held her tongue.

"I'm sober in case you're wondering."

"I already guessed that," she straightened up, "you're looking healthier than I last remember."

"I feel healthier, five years now."

"Well, wonders never cease, what did it for you?"

"Alcoholics Anonymous," she put her hands behind her head, "and rehab."

"That'll do it," she looked at the door, "so, you and Evie?"

"One night," Stella replied, "it's been one night."

"Fair enough," she rose and stretched, "well I won't disturb the moment," she gave her the once over, "my God, what a change."

And with that comment she was exiting the room leaving Stella with mixed feelings, shame for what she'd put Jenny through and yet desire for what had been so suddenly cut short.

Now what?

To be continued...