Delicate Touches Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,210 Followers

"Here we are," Nina came through with a patterned, pussybow blouse and a tan suit, "are you sure it'll fit in your backpack?"

"Yeah, no worries," Nicki opened her backpack, "plenty of room there."

"She tells me you're moving out," Nina folded the jacket neatly.

"Yeah, she only just found out from Darren."

"Darren," she bit her lip, "I love my daughters, all three of them but I'll never understand why she wound up with that, that," she put the jacket in the knapsack, "dickhead."

"Oh, he is a dickhead," she grinned, "which is why I'm moving out."

"I do wish she'd find someone decent," Nina sighed as she folded the trousers, "how're things with your girlfriend?"

"They're, difficult," she replied, "but we're trying to work things out."

"Is she still on her medication?"

"Yeah, that's settled down thank God," she folded the blouse and laid it on top of the trousers.

"You will keep in touch, won't you?" Nina looked up at her, "I know I haven't been much company with my treatment but you're welcome here again."

"I will, I promise," she looked at her, "how's it going with that?"

"They're hoping that's the end of it," she replied, "three more weeks before my next checkup, "I'm feeling a little better but still a bit weak."

"It'll be fine," she zipped the bag closed, "and I'll come around to see you as well."

"Good," she squeezed her arm, "you're a good girl, please keep in contact with Roberta too, she really likes you," she released her arm.

"I like her too, but I've got to move out."

"I understand," she nodded, "if I'd known you were looking I would have given you one of the rooms here, Roberta's the only daughter here now."

"It's cool," she leaned over and hugged her, "thank you."

As she put the backpack on outside she sent Roberta a text.

Nicki: Got the clothes, be there soon.

Roberta didn't reply as Darren pumped her but she saw the message and just held on, and then she started panting and crying out.

"Yes, oh fuck yeah, oh fuck."

Darren kept pumping and she knew he'd cum because his face went goofy. She let out another stream of curses as she faked her own orgasm.

"How was that baby, did the earth move for you too?"

"Yeah, fuck yeah," she grinned and stared at the message on her phone, "I gotta take a shower," she pushed him off her, "love you," she kissed him on the lips and then left the room.

Roberta: Thanks babe, I'll be in the shower. Feel free to drop in.

Nicki frowned as she read the text message.

Nicki: Thanks, probably a bad idea, suggest we meet in the kitchen.

As she started the bike, Nicki felt a strange numbness. Roberta had been flirting on and off for the last few months but the conversation she'd just had with her mother suggested that there was more to her flirting than just having a laugh.

Don't even go there, she twisted the throttle.

Nevertheless, their rendezvous in the kitchen was ceremoniously interrupted by Darren in his dirty dressing gown, a pair of moccasins and "fuck all underneath," he turned his back to the girls and lifted the gown to expose his bare bum.

"Too much information," Nicki tore open another envelope, "huh, how about that. It's official?"

"I saw that letter too but didn't open it," Roberta leaned back and pulled her hair back.

"What's official?" Darren asked her.

"I'm now an official tenth Dan black belt," she held up the certificate.

"Wow, congrats," Roberta leaned over for a closer look.

"Hi ya, grasshopper," Darren struck up a pose, "behold, the force is with me," he pulled the tie of his dressing gown open to expose his cock.

"Darren, for fuck's sake, put that thing away," Roberta turned away, "what is it with men that they have to flash their willy around?"

"Ignore him," Nicki chuckled, "he's just showing you where his brain is kept."

"I'll have you know, I have a very intelligent brain," Darren turned on his best Donald Trump voice, "and I'm very bigly."

"Darren, that isn't even funny," Nicki gathered up her letters, "don't give up your day job for fuck's sake, you'll be out on your arse begging for money down at Flinders Street."

"Nah, I'd sell me body," he grabbed his cock.

"Yeah, to science," Nicki shot back.

"And on that pleasant note," she picked up her letters, "I'll love you and leave you," she nodded at the clothes she'd pulled out of her bag earlier, "do you want me to take them upstairs?"

"No, I'll do it, thanks for doing this," Roberta also rose.

Nicki left the room but as she walked towards the staircase she heard a slap and then Roberta's voice, laced with venom.

"Don't you ever flash yourself in front of her again, you hear?"

Nicki winced at that as she glanced over her shoulder just in time to see Roberta storming outside for a cigarette with Darren trailing after her calling out in a piteous voice.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I'm a dick okay?"

"Finally the truth comes out," she shot back.

Nicki headed up the stairs as the text came through from Mei Lin and she grinned as she sent the reply back. So, Mei Lin had bought herself a dildo? She stepped into her bedroom and sat down on the bed as she read the reply and then glanced at the bedside drawers where her toys were kept.

"Lubrication, sweetheart," she grinned as she tapped out another reply.

Downstairs she could hear the argument becoming more heated. Darren always wanted to have the last word but that clashed with Roberta's desire to have the last word.

"God, I need to be out of here," she sighed.

***

Nicki glanced up as she pushed the tie up to her throat. The knock sounded again and she waited for a split second before replying with her usual smartarse remark.

"Come in if you're horny."

She knew it wasn't Darren on the other side of the door because he'd gone to work and the only other person in the house was Roberta. The door opened a moment later and Roberta stepped into the room. She too was ready for work, she worked in a clothes store in the city and this morning she was wearing the clothes Nicki had brought over last night and she grinned as she ran her eyes over the pussybow blouse. It was cut low with the ties tied off into a loose knot, it had oblique patterns splashed over it. Her long black hair spilled over her shoulders, a subtle contrast to her olive complexion, she moved further into the room but left the door open. She fiddled with the phone in her hand as she read a text that must have just come in.

"I'm sorry about last night."

"Don't worry about it," Nicki grinned, "he gets on the piss and the brains go out the window."

"I know," she leaned against the wall, "I'll miss you."

"Likewise," she replied, "your mum said the same thing last night, I um promised to drop in and see her now and then."

"That'd be great," she looked down, "the doctors are pretty sure they've got the last of it but they said the same thing last time."

"There's always hope," Nicki reached for her jacket, "and you know where I work, and if I don't see you at your place you can always come to mine, just not with Darren."

"Definitely not with Darren," she looked past her and then shifted as Roberta pushed away from the wall and faced her, she had an odd look on her face as if she was tossing up her options.

She brought her hand up to the bottom of the vee and hooked it behind the blouse, "how's things with Amanda?"

"Strained," she admitted as Roberta fiddled with the knot, "we had another talk last night and I think she's finally accepted that I can move in with another lesbian and not fuck her."

"The jealous kind?"

"You'd think so, but I think she just needs to know I'm there. I've thought about ending it all but then she does something to make it better, more or less."

"Like what?"

"Little things like taking me out for dinner, doing things for me, running a few errands. Not that I'm into slave girls but it's nice she actually thinks about someone apart from herself," she glanced down as Roberta thumbed the knot.

"Yeah, Darren does that too, now and then he's actually quite the gentleman, when he's sober but when he's been drinking he's so," she looked past her.

"Bogan?"

"Yeah, I know it's a front but I was hoping the front would come off and I'd find something more to my liking."

"He has his ego and enough immaturity to keep him going until he's in his forties," Nicki grinned as she brought her left leg up in front of her and pulled her skirt back slightly.

Roberta's eyes fell to her belly and she brought her hand up to her throat and across her shoulder, the garment went with her to expose her bra strap.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine," she replied, "just tired, pissed off with Darren and looking for an exit," she let her hand fall onto Nicki's knee.

Nicki looked at her hand and thought of Amanda, the woman who was up and down more times than a toilet seat at a party. Roberta was stable, well dressed and, she stared at her crotch, she probably kept herself clean down there too. She had been Darren's girlfriend for the last three months but just lately the magic had started to rub off. It was said opposites attracted but then again opposite poles could also repel. Darren was from the western suburbs and always came across as rough and ready in a joking kind of way. His most 'noticeable' trait was his lack of political correctness and while it could be funny when everyone was drunk or stoned, it could also become tedious and very unfunny.

Nicki stared at Roberta's plump breasts and felt the familiar weakness before she took the plunge, all it would take for something to happen was a physical sign, a touch or a kiss and it would happen and then she'd have to cover up her misdemeanour. Roberta followed her line of sight and she slid her fingers into the loose knot and slid the tie ends out of the knot. One end fell onto her lap and the other fell onto the bed to expose the three buttons in the front in what had to be the most obvious hint yet. Nicki swallowed as looked at Roberta.

"What are you doing?"

"I have no idea," she looked down at herself, "it's my clumsy attempt at seduction."

"There's nothing wrong with seduction," Nicki thought of Amanda and swallowed again, Roberta reached out and fingered the knot in Nicki's tie. Amanda's face rose in her mind's eye again as she put her hand over Roberta's wrist.

"We both have to work."

"Oh, of course," she hooked her thumb behind the knot and picking up her phone, thumbed the screen and tapped the dial icon. Nicki let go of her wrist as she found the number and tapped it.

Roberta raised the phone to her ear and stared directly into Nicki's eyes.

"Hiya, it's me," she changed the tone of her voice to make it sound like she was in pain, "no, I'm feeling shithouse, I've got cramps... I'm really sorry... I know it's leaving you in the lurch," she stopped as the person on the other end said something.

"Yeah, I'm on my way to the clinic in an hour or so... I need something stronger... okay, look I'm really sorry... I was going to call earlier but you know how it is. Yeah, yeah, just be grateful you're not a fucking woman, take care, Bob," she hung up and stared at Nicki.

"I'll run you into work and then it's back to the clinic for my doctor's line."

"You should be an actor," Nicki smirked, "not even I can pull that line."

"Men never ask about period pains," she fiddled with the knot, "if Janine had answered the phone I'd have faked diarrhoea."

"Because no one wants more information," Nicki looked down at Roberta's trousers, seeing what was underneath without having ever seen it and knowing that this was going somewhere.

"If I'm doing something wrong, please stop me," she slid a hand down the front of her shirt, "you're a back belt, tenth Dan, you could deal with me."

That had occurred to her but Roberta's actions had inadvertently triggered a memory she'd pushed far into the recesses of her mind of a girl she'd known years ago. The thing with the tie was what had brought the memory back. Roberta stared into her eyes as she pulled gently on the knot to expose the top button and Nicki saw it then, the shift in her eyes that told her the woman was beginning to be aroused.

"Should I?" Roberta slipped her finger inside the knot.

Nicki finally let her breath out slowly.

"Darren can never find out."

"He won't find out," she slid the tie further out of the knot.

"You're not the only one looking for an exit," she bit her lip, "Amanda is doing my tits in but I need an excuse to end it that won't see her crawling back up my leg like a homesick abortion."

Roberta's eyes widened and the chuckle escaped her lips an instant later as she slipped the tie right out of the knot.

"Jesus, that's disgusting," she unravelled the tie.

"So is her fanny," she undid her top button, "if this gets out to Darren I'm never speaking to either of you again."

"Deal," Roberta moved her hands up over her breasts, feeling their smallness, Nicki smiled as the moment took her, it was innocent in a camp kind of way.

A moment or two later Roberta leaned across and with her hands on Nicki's breasts, she brushed her lips across hers, kissed her cheek and then returned for a longer kiss. Nicki felt her resistance fading suddenly as she opened her mouth and pushed back against her. Roberta pulled back and glanced down at her hands, she had a winsome smile on her face as she processed the experience.

"Soft," she murmured, "it's soft."

Nicki reached out and slid her hand between Roberta's legs, her eyes widened as Nicki's hand rubbed her pussy gently but firmly and then they were leaning forward for another kiss, this one was deeper and more passionate and when they parted Nicki knew this was the kiss that had pushed Roberta over to the other side. You could tell with straight women doing this for the first time, there was often the hesitation before they committed themselves.

"When do you have to work?" Roberta looked down as Nicki kept rubbing her pussy through the trousers.

"Forty five minutes but I'm flexible, it's a half day for me."

"So, you could like stay on an extra hour?"

"I could," she grabbed the tie end that had fallen onto the bed and wrapped it around her hand, "or you could drop me off in the city in exchange for a good clit licking."

"I can do that," Roberta looked down briefly and then up again as Nicki slid onto the bed but kept hold of the tie end. She had no choice but to follow her and Nicki laid her down on the bed and let go of the tie end. She then settled down beside her and putting her knee between her legs, brought it up to rub against her pussy. Roberta's eyes closed as a sigh escaped her and opened when Nicki's lips brushed against hers, she parted her mouth and let the passion take her.

Nicki's rubbing became more insistent and firmer, as if she was trying to force her knee into her and Roberta moaned with pleasure. She grabbed the back of Nicki's shirt and pulled upwards even as Nicki moved downwards as she covered her throat and front with soft, sucking kisses. A hand found her left breast and moulded it firmly but gently, a fingernail dragging across her nipple elicited a cry from her throat and then Nicki undid the first of her buttons to expose the top of her bra. A tongue flickered down to the valley between her breasts and she arched her back as Nicki changed direction and undoing another button, pushed the material over her breast to expose the red, lace bra.

"Breakfast," she mumbled as she bit down on her nipple, drawing it up with the bra cup.

Roberta giggled and bucked beneath her as Nicki moved to the other breast but kept stimulating her left breast as she lavished more attention on the right. Roberta's breathing became shallower and then Nicki undid the third button and moved down to her belly, sliding her tongue into her belly button whilst she undid her belt and trousers. A hand slid down behind her trousers, which forced the zipper down at the same time. It was only then that Roberta propped on her elbows, her mouth open as she sucked in deep breaths of air.

"You sure you want to go further?" Nicki felt her moistness seeping through the lace panties, she drew her finger up between her lips and then back down again. Roberta's eyes went wide as she reached her opening and deftly inserted a digit inside, taking the panties with her.

"What're you waiting for?"

"That," she pulled her hand out and then eased the trousers and panties over her hips and rising to a sitting position, she undid her cuffs and rolled the sleeves partway up her wrist.

"Pit stop," she grinned.

Roberta said nothing in reply as she unbuttoned Nicki's shirt to expose her smaller breasts behind the white bra. Nicki let her feel their smallness and then she leaned over to kiss her lips several times in succession as she rubbed her moist vulva at the same time. Roberta stroked her front at first but then her hand ventured down between Nicki's legs although she did hesitate at first and then she too began rubbing harder.

By the time she finally moved off her Roberta's breathing was ragged and almost painful. She opened the bottom drawer of her bedside drawers and took out the biggest vibrator she had, it was shaped like a cock with rabbit ears but it had a pistol grip.

"Fuck me, Darren would faint if he saw that."

"If straight women can train these things to take out the rubbish and change light bulbs they can get rid of their husbands and I am going to fuck you with it."

Roberta giggled as Nicki lubed it quickly and then slid back across the bed. Roberta's eyes widened as the dildo started humming and then Nicki drew it across her vulva and then changed direction to an up and down movement. A quiver went through her body and that was just the start as Nicki went down on her, finding her clitoris in the blink of an eye and circling it relentlessly as she moved the vibrator along her pussy.

The circles diminished and finally ended with a broad lick across her nub and then she slid the vibrator in and Roberta let out a loud yell as she expanded to fit its girth. Nicki went all the way in and then thumbed the switch to take it up a notch. Roberta writhed beneath her as the vibrator slid in and out, harder and harder with a rocking motion that had her yelling loudly for more. By the time it was at its highest speed Nicki was working her clitoris with a practised ease. In hindsight her frantic fucking movements were more the result of guilt than passion but its end result was an explosive orgasm as Roberta let go and Nicki actually thought she'd taken a fit. She had to think fast as she pulled the vibrator out, trying to recall if she'd missed something in past conversations but then Roberta opened her eyes and let out a loud satisfied groan.

"Now that's something I haven't had in a while."

"What, an orgasm?" Nicki raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah that too," she propped on her elbows and looked down at herself, "no time for a shower though."

"Nope, not if you're going to get me to work on time."

"What about you?"

"Oh, I can do me later," she grinned, "go on, clean up and I'll make sure the evidence is all gone," she shifted off the bed.

"I could do this again."

"With me?"

"Maybe," their eyes met, "okay, yeah but there's still the problem of Darren."

"Not if you leave him," she stood up.

"Well that's always the preferred option. What about Amanda?"

"Leave her to me," she grimaced, "it's time I laid the law down."

***

Interviews had never been Mei Lin's strongest suit. A school counsellor had once told her she had the tendency to over think things and as a result she came across as either overqualified or merely trying to make the grade. This morning had been no exception and as she sat in the outer office next to Stella's office she had the feeling she'd fallen short of the mark. Granted she had experience in an office environment but that was through an agency and even that was precious little. The male interviewer had been interested in her time spent at a seminary in Kuala Lumpur but hadn't asked her to elaborate but the slight smile suggested he thought her naïve.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,210 Followers