Delicate Touches Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,210 Followers

"Wow," she scissored a button on the left hand side and saw that it was not just there for decoration, "now that's something I haven't seen before."

Nicki slipped her hand out of Mei Lin's shirt and fingered the necklace at Mei Lin's throat, a playful smile drifted across her features as she flicked through her hair. Mei Lin stared at her throat because she didn't have the courage to stare into her eyes. Every nerve was at fever pitch, was this the moment the nuns warned against and poets waxed lyrical about? Her mouth felt dry and her front felt warmer than normal. Nicki slid her hand down her front and then in between two more buttons, all the way across to the other row.

"It's almost eighties but with a modern twist to it," she murmured.

"Linda said that," she suddenly replied.

"Linda?"

"A woman I met when I bought the dildo."

"Okay," she chuckled, "it's very nice though, this is what I call a come fuck me shirt."

Mei Lin swallowed as Nicki exerted a little more pressure on her blouse and looked down at one of the buttons straining against the buttonhole. Nicki withdrew her hand and rubbed one of the buttons as she contemplated her possible courses of action. It wouldn't take much, she could read it in her body language, she was standing too close to her and not flinching. She moved her hand back up to the necklace for a closer examination. It consisted of dozens of miniature gold chains attached to a braided gold chain.

Roberta's face rose in her mind's eye followed swiftly by the look in her eyes as she'd climaxed on her bed this morning. She turned her head to look at the bed and finally the camera.

Let's not take this further, she let go of the necklace and ran a hand through her hair. Mei Lin took a half step back as Nicki grinned crookedly.

"Could I take some pictures of you for my portfolio?"

"What kind of pictures?"

"Not those kinds of pictures," Nicki stepped back, "unless of course you're up for it," she added with a smile.

"Of course," Mei Lin swallowed, "what, here, now?"

"Here and now is the perfect time, now that we're in the mood," Nicki pulled the shirt off her shoulders and tossed it into a wickerwork laundry basket.

"Okay," Mei Lin glanced down as Nicki undid the button at the back of her skirt and unzipped it, "um, where's your toilet?"

"The room at the top of the stairs," she let the skirt fall to the floor, "the bathroom's just next to it," she pulled the shirt over her shoulders.

Mei Lin stared at her reflection in the mirror some five minutes later. She saw the video in her mind's eye of two women going for it on a bed but that had been a video and those two women were probably actors and this was real life. She finished drying her hands and flicked at her hair as she studied herself.

Is she the one?

The thought felt almost alien but only because she'd used the word she instead of he. A slight smile nudged her lips as she imagined Nicki's head between her legs. What would it feel like? Would she enjoy it or would it turn out to be one of those things she regretted?

Mei Lin slipped a hand under the blouse, scissoring the button the same way Nicki had done. Her impromptu gesture had both startled and aroused her.

Am I gay? Mei Lin sent up a silent prayer.

But God was either deaf, on holiday or perhaps he just didn't exist and a few minutes later she made her way back to the bedroom. Nicki had changed into a white shirt over a black tee shirt, jeans and a pair of slippers. She'd set up a tripod and screwed the camera onto it. She was just pulling the duvet over the bed and she smiled as Mei Lin stepped inside.

"Lock the door, please."

Mei Lin locked the door and then leaned against it as she arched her back and waited.

Nicki read her body language in an instant. Mei Lin's back was arched, which pushed her plump breasts outwards. Her right hand was across her waist with the thumb hooked behind the attached belt on the skirt, her left hand rested on the door snib as she turned it one way without success and then the other way, the click told her she'd locked herself in. A smile nudged her lips as she stared at Nicki on the bed and felt an outward pull. A few hours ago she'd just given Roberta the clit licking from hell but there had been no time to attend to her needs.

"Okay, stay in that position," she got off the bed and moved to the camera, "follow my directions and just forget about what I'm doing, okay?"

"Okay."

"Hold that look," she pressed the button and the screen flashed, "look turned on, give me that come to bed look because I'm hungry for love."

Mei Lin grinned and blew her a kiss as Nicki kept shooting. She was then told to look left and right, then down and up. She then locked her hands behind her head as if she was stretching and was told to turn her back and look over her shoulder while Nicki kept on taking shots. She then stopped and stepped over towards her.

"Let's make some adjustments," she tugged at the necklace at her throat and then stopped, "do you trust me?"

"Completely," Mei Lin stared into her eyes.

Nevertheless, Nicki felt a surge of guilt as she undid the brooch and flicked at her hair a few times before turning back to the camera.

"Get on the bed," she unscrewed the tripod and hung the strap around her neck.

The next series of shots saw her moving around the bed while Mei Lin pivoted to follow her voice and the camera. She seemed totally focused on the camera and whenever Nicki told her to put on a certain expression she was able to do it without needing to adjust anything.

Eventually Nicki stopped to check the pictures she'd taken and then she eyed her.

"Let's make some more adjustments," she held out her hand, "over by the wardrobe."

Mei Lin let Nicki lead her to the wardrobe, she relished the touch of her hand against hers and as Nicki opened the wardrobe door to hide the oval-shaped mirror in the centre she had the urge to touch her as well but managed to resist it.

"Okay," Nicki studied her, "let's lose the jacket," she slid the jacket over her shoulders and Mei Lin arched her back slightly as she let the jacket slide down her back. Nicki tossed it onto the bed and then pulled at the topmost right hand button.

"Are you comfortable with me doing this?"

"Completely," Mei Lin blinked through her glasses.

"You said it," she undid the button and folded the material across to make a vee, "don't worry," she dropped her hands to her waistband and started tucking the blouse in further, "I'm not trying to cop a feel, we just need to emphasize your, um, assets."

"Okay," Mei Lin arched her back, "it's all right, I get it."

"I'm sure you do," she moved back and tugged at the sleeves where they met the bodice, "okay let's do it all over again," she stepped up onto the bed. Mei Lin struck up various poses, the office girl, bored and lonely girl, sultry seductress look and then she put her hands behind her head and pushed her hair up and arched her back before letting go and turning side on. Nicki kept on shooting as Mei Lin ran her hands over her buttocks and looked over her shoulders.

"Perfect," she slid off the bed.

Mei Lin went to undo another button on the right hand side but then stopped and let Nicki do it for her, she folded the hem to accentuate the vee and they went through the routine again. Mei Lin had a natural feel for the camera, sometimes she even anticipated an instruction before it was given and when Nicki undid a third button she grinned and Nicki felt as if she might melt.

More pictures appeared on the screen in rapid succession, and Nicki was almost ready to call it quits when Mei Lin undid the topmost button on the left hand side. She folded the material back to show a hint of bare skin and struck a sensual pose for the camera. Nicki took more pictures as she turned this way and that and then she undid another button and exposed more skin. Nicki almost said stop but couldn't bring herself to say the word. Most models had to be arranged and put into position but Mei Lin had subtly taken over the shoot leaving Nicki to just tag along and capture the moments with her camera.

The shoot was now definitely in the erotic zone and inching towards a full strip. The buttons on both sides were undone to her cleavage, her collar stood up straight at the back to accentuate the vee and her cuff buttons had been undone, the sleeves rolled up her wrist. It would have gone further but for the sudden crash down below as Darren barged into the kitchen shouting on Roberta that he needed to go for a piss.

Mei Lin flinched at looked down at the floor.

"Who's that?"

"Darren, and his girlfriend, Roberta," she sat down on the bed and Mei Lin took a step forward as they both heard Roberta calling something out.

"I think that's enough for one afternoon," Nicki eased away from her and studied the screen, "you are a fucking natural, this is going to pop my teacher's cork."

"Lucky I didn't go further," Mei Lin flopped backwards onto the bed, "I was going to turn my back to the camera and slide the blouse over my shoulders."

"No way," Nicki stared at her, "that was on my mind, seriously."

"Maybe another time," she patted her leg absently, "we are going to be living together."

They sat in silence while Darren thumped up the stairs and into the toilet. Nicki took another shot of Mei Lin on the bed.

"Oh you big beautiful thing," Darren sang loudly, "don't you let me down tonight."

Mei Lin giggled and Nicki rolled her eyes.

"He's singing to his cock, he calls it Roberta's best friend."

"Ew," she winced, "gross."

"So says every lesbian I know," she grinned and aimed the camera at her again as Mei Lin propped on her elbows and looked down at herself.

"Would you?"

"Would I what?" Nicki took the shot, "take pictures or ravish your naked body?"

"Do me naked?"

"Huh?" Nicki lowered the camera.

"I want some nude shots, just for my own collection but not porn, tastefully done, just not now of course," she looked up at her, "when we've moved in together."

"Sure," Nicki replied as Darren flushed the toilet.

"Shit, that came out wrong," Mei Lin pinched her nose, "I mean we are but we aren't."

"I know what you meant," Nicki slid off the bed, "it's just your dirty mind," she bumped her leg deliberately with her own, "I have to piss, you can change in here, lock the door if you want but I'm just two doors down."

Mei Lin nodded as she pulled the blouse out of her skirt. Nicki exited the room and strode down the hallway to the toilet and undoing her jeans, pulled them and her panties down but just as she was about to sit down she saw the toilet seat was up.

"Close the fucking lid, Darren," she shouted at the top of her lungs, knowing full well that he was out of hearing range.

After she'd emptied her bladder Nicki stayed on the toilet seat as she relived the last half an hour or so. Just this morning she'd fucked Darren's girlfriend stupid and probably released a genie that could and should have been set fee by some other woman. She could think of two dozen or more who would have chewed off their right hand to be Roberta's first girl on girl fuck. What the fuck would they think of Mei Lin? It was plainly obvious the nineteen year old had never been with anyone let alone a woman.

She's a lesbian's wet dream, Nicki frowned.

So why don't you?

The answer came back all too quickly in the form of Roberta lying partially disrobed on her bed while Nicki licked her out and then there was the Amanda Syndrome. Amanda was her Clayton's girlfriend, the girlfriend you had when you didn't have a girlfriend. And yet on the other side of the wall was a woman who would turn given the right encouragement and most likely was gay anyway, she closed her eyes.

I really need to ditch the bitch.

She didn't hear Roberta coming up the stairs as she flushed the toilet but she saw her plain as day at the top of the stairs, still wearing the same outfit she'd had on this morning. Roberta stopped to give her the once over and then stepping forward, put her hand against her pussy and kissed her on the lips. Nicki bucked and tried to move sideways without knocking a picture of a GTHO Falcon from the wall behind her.

"Not here," she finally exhaled, "not while he's here."

"I know," she stepped back, "sorry, impulse moment," she stepped around her and into the toilet but before she closed the door she reached back and pinched her cheek.

What have I started? Nicki swallowed as the door closed and the fact she didn't snib the lock told her volumes. Roberta's fire had just been kindled.

Mei Lin was sitting playing with her phone when she stepped back into the bedroom. She'd kept the blouse on but put on a pair of jeans instead of the skirt. She looked up and grinned as Nicki closed the door behind her.

"What took you so long?"

"A long piss," she stared at a very familiar object beside Mei Lin, it was the vibrator she'd used on Roberta this morning.

"Where did you find that?"

"Under the pillow," she picked it up, "sticky shit though, I wiped it clean with some tissues."

Nicki nodded as she sat down beside her and stared at her camera. The thought occurred to her that Roberta might just dump Darren tonight and that might prove to be her undoing because then she'd have to do the same to Amanda.

How do I get out of this one?

"Do you want to come back for dinner?"

"Huh?"

"Dinner," she repeated, "it's the meal that comes after lunch. You can bring your camera with you and take some more pictures."

Nicki stared past her as she thought of a diplomatic reply to such an innocent suggestion. It would mean loading the camera and tripod into her backpack.

"You can put the tripod and camera in my backpack," Mei Lin went on, "or the saddlebags over in the corner," she indicated the bags, "and if you wanna crash there's a couch or spare beds. I'm the only child living at home now."

"Okay," she replied, "just dinner, I'll think about staying. What about your mum though? Weren't you going dress shopping?"

"That's what I was texting her about," she grinned, "I finally managed to convince her to put the dress thing off for a few more months at least," she stood up, "it was easier than I thought. It's true what Linda says, sometimes you just have to stand your ground."

She moved towards the door, "okay my turn to piss."

"Roberta's in there right now," Nicki flopped onto her back, "God I will be so fucking glad to get out of this place and into a house where people leave the toilet seat down."

It took twenty minutes to pack some things, attach the saddlebags and give Mei Lin a few pointers on riding pillion. She listened intently and then they were on their way, out into the cobblestoned alleyway and onto Hope Street before moving into the traffic snarl on Sydney Road to Blyth Road and as they put more distance between her place Mei Lin snuggled up closer and put her arms around her waist, just as she'd instructed her.

Oh give me an open road and blue sky.

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,210 Followers