Delicious Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tightly holding his palm to her scalp, Roy rocked his hips, keeping his gaze on those big brown eyes. He wanted to scold her and humiliate her more, but Emily was doing a fine job. Her strong clasp around his cock gave away to sunken jaws that pushed in and out as she stroked.

"God. Ooh," Roy twitched, "Milk me, you greedy cunt."

Emily quickened her bob, bringing her hands up before his loud voice rang down.

"Keep them behind your back," Roy roared, popping her hand before pressing his palms to her ears. He grunted and groaned, face fucking the beauty off balance.

"Stop, fuck, keep those knees straight, girl," Roy groaned, feeling a tingle in his balls that brought his eyes to close.

His head reared while his hips served jabs of cock into her mouth. He gave a final groan, calling her names that the boys had never heard their father utter as the spurt of thick cream shot around her tongue.

"Uhh, fuck, you greedy little whore."

Emily sucked out his jizm before removing his cock from her mouth. She had fun rolling his thick seed around her teeth, awaiting his command. She knew it would happen before he gave the order.

"Show your brothers, pig slut," Roy said, shaking his head, "Show them what a cum bucket you are."

Sliding her knees around, Emily revealed to the guys their fathers' passion lingering on her tongue. When some dripped, she expected to clean it from the floor. But she felt Roy's firm palm on her neck, twisting her to face him. He slipped a drop of spit into her open mouth before giving her the pleasure of swallowing both that and his thick load.

Emily was out of breath after gulping and whispered, "Thank you, Daddy."

"Go to your room, and clean yourself."

Roy's breathing was just as ragged as his chest rose and fell with delight. He snatched her back to his chest.

"Don't you even think about touching that pussy? Do you hear me?"

"Yes s-"

With a quick motion, Roy invaded her bottoms and roughly brushed his fingers against her soaking snatch. Her clit was hard, and her slit was slippery like his cock. Rotating his fingers, he smashed her clit, causing her to groan her appreciation.

"Uhh, oh, ah, daddy, thank you, Daddy."

"Tell your brothers who's fat cunt is this?"

"Ugh, fuck, I'm daddy's little fat pig," Emily groaned, badly wanting to cum from this brutal caress, "My cunt belongs to you, uhh, daddy."

Roy halted and brought his fingers to her mouth. Like a glutton, she shoved them into her mouth.

"Tastes like bacon, doesn't it, piggy?" Roy chuckled.

Seizing laps around his knuckles, Emily breathed between licks, "Yes, oh, yes, sir."

"Go," Roy patted her jaw and smiled at his son's amazed expression.

Will watched her jog toward the door, slamming it shut behind her. He chuckled, clapping his hands at what he had witnessed.

"My God," Will shook his head, "Dad, you are. Wow."

"It's not me. It's her," Roy smiled, "She's a slut, and she loves it."

"Your slut," Justin explained, "Degrading is not my style. It was hot though, but..."

"It's fine," Roy chuckled, "I'd rather you two not fuck her, but," he shrugged, "Who am I to stop it, right? I'd be a hypocrite to keep her to myself."

Will beamed, "I just want to fuck. I like that nasty shit, but, eh," He shook his head, "I'm not as soft as Just, but I can't do all that."

"Shouldn't have to. I want you boys to enjoy yourselves this week." Roy winked as he strolled toward her closed door, "I know I will."

Emily washed her body with Daddy's favorite body wash that had a coconut scent. She was rinsing the suds as he approached with his hand in his pocket.

"Hey, Daddy," Emily beamed and wiggled her fleshy rear for a pop.

Roy didn't smack it; instead, he brought her into his clothed embrace. He seared his lips on her temple and smiled.

"I was hesitant about you coming this week, but I am glad you are here."

"I didn't know you were going on vacation, sir."

"Your mother is a trickster, isn't she?"

Emily nodded, "Sorry."

"It's quite alright, " Roy sounded into her ear.

Beaming, Emily swayed and nudged her ass around his growing erection. Her small hand caressed his full beard, and her over-sensitive body was in heaven from his warm embrace. Her stepfather's possession was everything she needed after stressful deadlines and school projects. They both released their tensions in each other's arms.

Sweeping his tongue across her neck, Roy growled in passion. "God, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, sir."

A slight gasp escaped her lips as Roy lifted her wettened short frame to his chest. He wanted to ravish her little body. Hauling her toward the bed, he dropped her on the matrice, diving between her legs. He would allow his sons to feast upon her sweet flesh, but first, he needed her.

"Open those thick thighs and feed me, little slut," Roy charged in a husky voice.

Emily held her legs back at the calf and moaned at the first long lick against her swollen clit. She was overdue for an orgasm and had almost forgotten what daddy's pleasure felt like.

Sweeping his tongue around her puffy lips, Roy moaned from her flavor and gripped her thick thighs. His tongue became vicious after a few long strikes, and Emily squirmed from his attack.

"Ooh. Uhhm, yes," she whimpered out into the room.

Roy's careless pulls and tugs on her clit sounded sloshy, and his groans sent vibrations against her pooling snatch. The familiar spark of an orgasm pushed against her little button, and she pulled herself up to watch his tongue move up and down, around.

"Ooh, stick your fingers in my greedy cunt, please, Daddy."

Roy rolled his tongue and pushed his thick finger deep into her valley. The pressure was released in each jab of his middle finger. Emily clenched harder and pushed for more, expressing her need for something to fill her void. Her tits bounced and swayed around as she lost her mind to the cravings he caused her little flower.

"Oooh, fuck. Fuck! Oh, God, yes, finger my dirty cunt, Daddy," Emily ordered, slipping her hands to her ample breast.

Molding her tits, Emily pinched her tanned nipples and rolled her hips against his welcoming mouth. Daddy's tongue delivered fast flicks while his two digits dug deeper into her wetness. All the tensions were gone, and her world was in harmony as a spark of pleasure pierced against her abdomen and spread down to her clit that, pulsed against his tongue.

"Ooh, fuck, Daddy, I am yours. Oh, God, I'm yours, Daddy," Emily exclaimed with satisfaction, reaching her shaky orgasm, "I'm your greedy little slut, Daddy."

Roy kept his stride on her sensitive clit. Emily knew better than to run and took his tongue lashing, shivering from the intense pleasure. She wailed and screamed from each raw sensation.

"Oooh! Ah, my, uh, uh!" Emily cried in ecstasy, grasping his thin hair.

Removing his fingers, Roy slowed his licks but lapped hungrily against her swollen clit wanting her pussy to deliver more of his favorite treat.

"Ohhh, mmm," Emily moaned, rubbing his head, "You really missed my piggy cunt."

Roy eyed her amused expression and paused his licks. He wickedly smiled.

"I love you, sweet girl, you know that."

Emily bit her lip and nodded, "I love you too, Daddy. Will I be able to have you inside me?"

"Do you deserve it?" Roy challenged with a smirk but had already settled against her petite body.

"No, Daddy, I don't deserve your fat cock. I am a greedy little sub," Emily giggled.

"Do you want me to be gentle?" Roy asked, kissing her cheek.

His thick cock head pressed gently against her sloppy cunt, and she grinned, shaking her head. She winced as his cock roughly sliced into her folds. Roy backed out to examine the smooth cream covering his cock. She was so excited, giving him pride that developed quickly into an intense passion in his chest. Roy felt forward to kiss her pouty pink lips.

"Hmm, this is my sloppy cunt," Roy uttered, digging deeper into her and stretching her tight walls.

"Umm," Emily whimpered, "Uh, Daddy, it is so big."

Her cunt clasped his cock with possession, and Roy grunted and howled.

"Oh, Fuck. Spread those legs and let daddy inside this fat cunt."

Emily tried but failed at keeping her legs high. His cock was stretching her little pussy more so than the guys at college. Loving Daddy's cock wasn't right, but she didn't care. Emily groaned her love for his thickness and sweetly kissed his bearded face.

"May I cum, daddy, please? Oh, please, daddy, my greedy cunt needs to come."

Except for deep groans, Roy was silent and focused on fucking her pussy. Each detailed thrust sent them both into wails of sick pleasure. Pinning her arms to the pillows, Roy rocked inside her depth until he felt squirts and splatters of liquid pool beneath him.

"Uh! Oh, Daddy," Emily looked down at her mess and back at him with pleading eyes, "I'm sorry. I had to come, sir."

Roy withdrew swiftly and held his leaking, slimy cock in his palm. Emily bounced toward him and devoured each drop of cream that coated his manhood. Their coupling was delicious, and Emily crammed his cock deeply into her throat.

Roy rode the ride of oral adventure for a while, slamming his pole into her mouth. But he craved more pussy. He settled down on the bed and gave her plump ass a hard smack.

Emily mounted him with enthusiasm but failed to take him deep. His cock was big and thicker than usual. She whimpered, moving down to take more.

"Come on, big girl. Ride my cock," Roy urged with a pop to her rear.

Her large breasts bounced slowly from her seductive grate. Her ass wiggled and jiggled against his thigh when she finally found an excellent rhythm. Roy slapped his palms against her breast causing them to sway up and around as she hopped for her next orgasm.

"Uh, shit, mmm, it's so good," Emily muttered with her eyes shut tight, focusing on her experience.

"Come on, my cock, piggy slut."

"Yes, Ohmm, yes," Emily panted, "I am. Oh, I'm your fat slut, Daddy. I want to cum, daddy, please."

Emily was a beautiful site, spitting out harsh insults and dirty talk that made his cock pulse inside her. Roy would cum soon but wanted his baby girl to come first. He pulled her nipples toward him and ordered her to milk his fat cock head.

Emily groaned from the pain but tightly clenched her muscles against his shaft. Her explosion was on the way, making it hard to bounce back.

"Oh, God. Oh, mmm, I am a slut, Daddy. Ooh, God, I'm your slut daddy," Emily mumbled, falling against his chin and sweeping her hips.

Clenching her wide hips, Roy pushed her limping body up and down. He thrust his hips against her wetness and groaned out her disturbing titles.

"Uh, shit. You pig slut. Milk my fucking cock, piggy!"

Roy reached around and attempted to finger her asshole, but before his finger lodged in place, he felt his nut give away. Emily shuddered at the warmth that etched her walls and cervix. She tightened up and moved slowly, sure to milk every drop from her Stepfather's cock.

Like a good slut, Emily unmounted and laid against his thigh with her cunt dripping hot jizz. Roy didn't like his cock touched immediately after sex, so Emily slowly licked his sack, cleaning the sap she had produced.

Roy leaned back and reached his hand out to pet her damp hair, "Are you my good girl, Emily?"

With his ball inside her mouth, Emily eagerly nodded, enjoying Daddy's affection and attention without her mother's prying eyes.

TBC.

Thanks 4 Reading. Hit the comments if you want a part two with some brotherly love.