Delicious Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced around the bar and chose to sit down from her brothers, remembering that she was supposed to be chilling and out of their hair.

She placed her ID on the table, ready to show it off when the bartender came.

Emily was a bombshell in her bikini, leaving nothing to the imagination and showcasing every inch of her assets. She knew she looked good but had no idea of the gazes that roamed her body on the way to the bar. She wore no cover-up and walked in a friendly manner, shaking each round cheek.

Both the men knew their step-sister looked amazing but kept their opinions on the matter secret. They wished to respect their father since he tangled with the pretty young girl.

"Her nipple is about to pop out," Will murmured, taking minor glances her way from across the bar, "Fuck, I need her, Justin. I swear to God. I want her so bad."

"She's like a wet dream." Justin wore shades, gazing steadily at her melons propping on the bar, "But, why is she so sweet?"

"Cause she's getting dicked down by our dad." Will shrugged.

"No. I mean. I don't know. Usually, girls like her are...." Justin shrugged, "You know, like Heather."

"Heather is a fucking bitch."

"Exactly. But Emily is, hmmm, an angel."

Justin chuckled as the barkeep walked past them to assist their little sister, "Of course, that simp is going to her first. I wonder if her fake ID will work."

"Oh, he's gonna give her something, trust me."

Emily giggled at the short barkeep and bit her lip as he recommended a naughty drink.

"You are at the beach; it's only right to make love, sweetheart." He arched his brow, "Do you plan to have some sex this weekend?"

"No, sir. I am here with my family."

"And where are they this evening?"

"Emily!" Will called out with a wave.

Biting her lip, she blushed toward the Bartender.

"Those are my brothers."

Emily smiled as she descended the stool and pulled her bikini straps, bringing the fabric further into her plump ass cheeks.

"You still want the drink? And you forgot your ID, cutie."

"Oh. Yeah. And thank you so much, sir."

The bartender nodded, biting his lip from her formalities. Her ass jiggled as she moved between her two step-brothers, taking the seat in the middle.

"What's up?"

Will chuckled, patting her narrow shoulders, "We need drinks, and you seem to be the fastest served. I wonder why?"

He glanced at her tits and wished he had grabbed his shades.

"Aye, dude. Three shots of whiskey and two Coronas." Justin motioned to the busy Barkeep, "Put it on the same tab as hers."

The bartender ignored the men, and Justin scoffed, "Asshole."

"He's nice," Emily chuckled.

"To you, he is."

"Maybe he likes me," Emily shrugged and gave him a perfect smile.

Justin scoffed, "No, shit."

He lifted his lanky frame and wrapped his arms around Emily, kissing her cheek.

"You are a good girl, Emily."

"Thank you, Justin." she chuckled.

Justin walked off, and she focused her attention on Will. Emily beamed at his hairy mug and fluttered her lashes.

"Hey, big brother."

"You are so fucking bubbly." Will chuckled.

"It's so nice out here, and I'm getting excited. I didn't want to go at first because I'd been so busy with schoolwork. But when I finish my paper, I'll be happier."

"LSU, Right?"

"Yeah," Emily beamed, "How did you know?"

"I saw the stickers on your mom's refrigerator. And she mentioned it once or fifty times. She talks about you a lot. Like a lot, a lot. I feel like I already know you, you know?"

"I don't know much about you guys. Dadd..um, Mr. Roy mentioned that he had sons, but...."

"It's alright. That's what we're here for, sweetheart. To get to know each other." Will smiled, subconsciously licking his lips.

The bartender appeared with a smile.

"Three shots of whiskey and two Coronas," Will requested, handing over a hundred-dollar bill to the bartender, who placed Emily's drink neatly in front of her.

"Sex on the Beach, for the charming beauty."

Emily giggled, and Will scowled at the man.

"I want my change, motherfucker."

"Yes, sir."

"Did you order that yourself?" Will asked her.

"No, he said it was good."

"I bet he did. You are going to hang out with us tonight. Okay?" Will explained, "Work on that paper, and we will watch out for you."

Emily giggled, "I'm not going to do anything crazy. I've drunk before," She smiled, biting her straw.

Will bit his lip and nodded, "I know, but there are some crazy horny fuckers out here."

Justin plopped on his stool and looked down at those swollen tits. Her nipples were hard as pebbles poking from the light pink fabric.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Emily is staying with us and not running around the beach breaking hearts."

Justin nodded, "Yeah. You are our responsibility. Karen would have a fit if something happened to you. Mommy loves her baby, doesn't she?"

Emily frowned, "Yeah. She's a lot sometimes."

"She's not here, so it's time to unwind." Will smiled, "There's a hot tub."

"I've got to do my paper. Then I can have some fun."

+

+

Emily lay on a long chair, typing away at her laptop. She looked up as Will and Justin threw two ladies into the pool. They were having so much fun.

One woman had crawled on Will's massive shoulders and rode chicken around the large sparkling pool. She watched Justin wrap the other woman around his waist and splash her with water.

Justin was so cute. His wet curls hung down his forehead. He gave a dazzling smile but frowned when he saw Emily's gaze.

"Little sister, get back to work."

Will chuckled and clapped his hands. He was drunk, and his vision was blurred. He couldn't see her frame clearly but walked over toward the pool's edge to give his advice.

"Hurry up. The pool closes in an hour. How much do you have left?"

Emily chuckled, "Few more paragraphs."

"Whoooo!"

Will shouted, and the girls giggled at his hilarious nature. If they knew he was rushing his sister only with hopes of fucking her brains out. They wouldn't have been laughing.

"Hurry up; We need you in this water!" Justin drunkenly replied.

Emily sipped her drink and laughed, focusing back on her laptop. She couldn't help but steal glances at Will. His large arms flexed with muscles when he picked up the small woman and placed her on his shoulder. Kneeling, he dunked her under the water, and Emily couldn't wait to join the fun.

By the time Emily finished, she had 20 minutes till closing, and she flipped her laptop down. Carrying her bag toward the hot tub, she flung it on a seat and stepped into the bubbly water.

Will was sucking face with a black girl who kept him preoccupied. Justin whispered words of encouragement into a white woman's ears in hopes of scoring something worthwhile. The two had forgotten about their sister until her sweet voice roamed out.

"I'm finished. But I think the pool is about to close soon."

In unison, their heads turned toward her wet breasts bobbing above the water.

"You're going to the room?" Will eagerly asked, swimming toward her.

Justin paused his macking to walk over to her. The girls took their concern for their sister as a sweet notion and went toward her to introduce themselves.

"Hey, Em, I'm Latrice."

"I'm Courtney," The other smiled, "It's nice to meet you. Your brothers are cool."

Justin moved his face toward Emily's cheeks and smiled, "Are you ready to go?"

"I bet she's hungry," Will cheesed, grabbing his towel to wipe his face.

"We need to feed our little sister, ladies. Then. I don't know," he shrugged.

"Where y'all going? There is a cute Italian spot uptown," Latrice smiled.

"I don't like pasta," Will lied, jumping out of the tub and grabbing a towel.

He spread it out for Emily to catch it.

"Come on, Em. Let's go."

"But I just got here." She looked toward Justin, who smiled and licked his lips.

"Go get her something to eat. And we will be up later, alright."

"Justin," Will warned with his eyes.

"We will be up there when the pool closes, alright? Calm down."

The women present didn't understand the guy's urgency but smiled as they playfully swatted each other with palms.

Will hauled ass toward the street in search of a snack. He wanted to feed his pretty sister a proper meal and then feast on the sweetness between her legs.

Emily fluttered her hands around the water, collecting a few waves to splash into her chest.

"It's so warm," She chuckled to Justin, who settled behind her, nudging his head on her neck.

As he began to lap his tongue across her sensitive skin, the other women scowled, realizing they had no chance with the weirdo.

"Aren't y'all related?"

"My new Step-Brother," Emily smiled.

"Fucking perv!" Latrice snapped, twisting her ample bottom on the way out.

"Um," Emily turned toward Justin but giggled from the tickles he placed on her neck, "Your friends left."

"It's okay," Justin chuckled, "I'd rather spend time with you."

"Me?" Emily smiled, "Why me?"

"Cause your so fucking sweet."

"Thanks, Justin. You're sweet too."

Emily bit her lip.

His tongue bathing against her skin sent chills up her arms even in the warm spa.

Justin breathed in the faint scent of her once-heavy spray of perfume. It was intoxicating, along with the wiggles and giggles she produced. Bringing her closer into his embrace, he let his cock poke against her fleshy ass.

She wiggled, flopping her tits around the water. He tried to lift her but failed. Catching her by the legs, Justin swayed her body, admiring every toss of flesh on her voluminous body.

"I'm gonna fall, oh!" Emily laughed before falling face-first into the swarm of bubbles.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I've been drinking," Justin grabbed her waist, bringing her closer, "Come here."

"It's okay." Emily smiled, swiping her face.

She focused her eyes on Justin, His yellow tone glistening under the LED pool lights made her heart pound. Daddy was handsome, mature, and secure. But his sons reminded her of guys at school.

"How old are you?"

"I'll be 30 next month."

Emily's eyes widened, "Oh wow, you look young."

"Yeah, black don't crack. Will is 27."

"Do y'all have different mothers?"

"No, the same. I've met my real dad, but the man I call dad is Roy." Justin clarified and smirked toward her, "He's your daddy too."

Emily frowned but nodded, "Is that weird? It's weird, and I hope you don't judge me. I just...."

"No. I think it's cool. My dad is nice, isn't he?"

"You and your brother are both nice as well," Emily beamed as his cock poked against her bare stomach, "I think your cock likes me, too?"

Justin nodded, holding his cock down with his hand.

"Let's go up to the room. We will get you some food and tuck you into bed."

"I'm more sleepy than hungry."

"You want me to tuck you in? Or?"

It was on the tip of her tongue to invite both brothers into her Ocean view room before Roy's loud voice sounded above them.

"Emily?"

Dropping her smile, she backed out of Justin's embrace.

"Yes, Daddy?"

With a simple wave, he drove them both out of the hot tub and into the chilly air.

"Go upstairs and get your stuff. You will sleep on the couch in our room. Your mother is already asleep."

Justin's face visibly fell, and he folded his arms as Emily hauled back toward the entrance.

"Come on, Dad."

"I haven't seen her in months. I want some playtime tonight. Then, tomorrow, she's all yours." Roy smiled.

"And I've got to share with Will." Justin groaned, grabbing his towel.

Roy chuckled at his son's annoyance and patted his damp shoulder, "You boys have always been good at sharing."

Roy walked gradually back with his hands in his pocket. His cock pushed against his suit pants as he eyed his stepdaughter's scantly clad asscheeks by the elevator.

"Dad?"

Roy turned and waited for his son to catch up as he flung a t-shirt over his small chest.

"Why don't y'all just do it in the penthouse? Will is out getting food."

Roy nodded but was skeptical about his son's learning about his dominant sexuality. He was a teddy bear of a bricked man, but with Emily, he was different. Her submission and sexuality prompted him to become primal. He could hardly control his leaking cock as he thought of which room to take his favorite girl into.

"I don't wanna watch anything." Justin added, "I was saying, 'cause we've got an extra room."

"Oh, no, I understand," Roy patted his son's shoulders, his eyes dazed as he scanned Emily's slutty appearance by the elevator. "That's a good idea, son."

The pair walked up toward the elevators, and Emily stood waiting. Roy started his scene early. Using one arm to sweep her body to his waist, he swatted his hand on the side of her hip. His cock nudged against her back, and a soft giggle escaped her pouty lips from his harsh handling.

"You know you should press the button for the elevator."

Emily was wide-eyed from her mistake and whispered a husky apology so out of breath with desire.

"I'm sorry, sir. So sorry."

"Stand up straight."

"I'm sorry," Emily repeated, keeping her wobbly knees up.

Roy made Emily's heart race, and she dropped her head to steady her breathing. Her mind ran rampant with thoughts of being degraded and used by him. It was something in the way Roy controlled her that shadowed the buttery desires for his handsome son.

"You will be a good girl on this trip," Roy explained, rolling his hips against her soft exposed flesh.

"I will, I promise, Daddy,"

Emily gave a smile that reached her eyes, and his cock jumped, desiring to be inside her warm mouth. She licked her lips and pushed back on his bulge.

"I want to taste your cum, Daddy." Emily whimpered, sliding her plump rear against him.

Justin glimpsed her tease, and his cock pushed against his damp trunks. Reaching over, he copped a feel of her round breast and caught her nipple between his fingers.

"Emily, you're a slut," Roy whispered, "you want all of those wet holes filled with cock, don't you?"

"Hmm, umm," Emily moaned as the elevator doors opened.

"Stop making a scene and get in that elevator, girl," Roy loudly ordered.

She looked up as Justin spread his arm on the elevator door, keeping it ajar for her to enter.

Once in the elevator, Emily fiddled with her fingers from the awkwardness. The men stayed quiet, and all she could hear was the motors of the machine thumping to bring them to the 19th floor.

"Come," Roy waved.

Emily obeyed. The pussy puddle in her bottoms made walking hard, but Roy held her arm, twisting her petite frame toward him. His hands spread out around her crescent hips and settled against her bottoms. He pulled the fabric until it vacuumed deep in her asscrack and caused discomfort. His harsh treatment was only part of the foreplay, and Emily knew Daddy had many more taunts to come.

"You dirty little pig," Roy chuckled.

"My fat cunt is so wet, Daddy," Emily murmured.

The fabric pulling against her clit was a thrill. Her thighs held so much tension, and she wanted to be Daddy's dirty pig.

"Ooh."

"You like pain, don't you, little piggy?" Roy taunted.

Emily imagined her brothers having a go and pushing her over her sexual limits. Moaning, she envisioned Justin's big black cock in her pussy while Daddy fucked her mouth and Will sucked her nipples. It was too much, and Emily pushed her hands into her bikini bottoms, finding solace. Overly aroused, she rubbed her clit to ease the pang.

"No, ma'am," Roy chastised.

Emily stumbled on weak knees, "Please, Daddy, my greedy clit...."

"Since when do I allow you to touch my fat cunt without permission?" Roy chuckled, "You must have thought you were off the hook this weekend."

"I am sorry, sir, for being a greedy little piggy," Emily pouted but softened as Roy petted her damp hair.

-

Will held a broad smile when he heard the door slam shut. He pushed up to meet them in the kitchen. A large pizza and a container of wings sat on the counter. He hoped Emily wasn't hungry for food and more than ready for cock, his cock.

Will's face fell when he saw his father. As well as his eyes, giving his brother a 'What the fuck?" look. Justin could only shrug and open the bags of food. He wished he had focused on the two pretty women at the pool.

"No," Roy called when Emily entered her room, "Come here."

"Um," Emily paused and grasped the door frame. She was overwhelmed by the three of them.

"Get over here, Emily. I don't like repeating myself." Roy said, digging through the bag.

He found a small container of ranch dressing and another red sauce. Bringing the two to her face, he asked.

"Which one?"

Emily pointed toward the Ranch and settled on her knees before him.

Will's ears perked, and not to be rude; he parked in a chair away but with a good view of the scene. He wasn't inclined to see his father's cock, but Roy pulled it out. It was long and hard for the little woman on her knees.

"Back straight, Emily. Or, your brothers will see how I discipline, and I will not take it easy on you, girl."

"Yes, sir."

Upon sprucing her posture, her bubble butt shifted higher, and she reached down, pulling up the high-waisted thin straps.

Justin stepped over, licking his lips at the whole display. He was an ass man, and Emily had the roundest cheeks he had seen on a white girl in years. He imagined her twerking her flesh on his lap, settling his cock deep in her wet folds.

Roy dotted a generous amount of ranch onto his tanned cock and spread it with two thick fingers. Emily couldn't control the liquid pooling at the corners of her mouth. She hadn't tasted Roy's cock since last summer, and her bathing suit bottoms held a creamy finish on the seam.

"Are you hungry?" Roy asked.

Fluttering her lashes, Emily settled her gaze on his salt-and-pepper beard and nodded.

"Answer me, girl!"

Will flinched from his father's loud voice but grinned at Emily's response.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm so hungry for cock."

"Is that because you're a cock hungry little slut?"

"Hmm-mmm, yes, Daddy," Emily slipped her hand into her bottoms to toy with her pulsing clit.

"Stop. I didn't permit you to pleasure yourself, little pig."

Emily whined, "I'm sorry."

"Taste your greedy cunt."

Bringing her fingers to her mouth, Emily sucked the sap from her fingers, keeping her eyes on his stern face.

"It's so good, Daddy. But I'm hungry for your cock."

Roy smiled, bouncing his slimy cock around her face taunting her hunger.

"Please, Daddy," Emily pleaded, caring less about the audience behind her.

"Suck it." Roy ordered, "Slowly."

Emily started with tongue laps against his shaft to clear off the delicious white substance. Then she swallowed before wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock. It took willpower not to cram him into her mouth. She backed up to swallow, then slowly inched back for more.

The boy's cocks were hard and impatiently waiting for the next order from their focused father. His loud voice brought their eyes to his face.

"Use your tongue. I don't want a drop on this floor. Do you hear me?"

"Mmmhmm," Emily murmured with a mouth full.

His hand brushed her cheek, a gentle touch that caused several wanted emotions.

"Mm, Daddy," Emily whimpered, causing vibrations against his cock tip, "Can I rub my filthy cunt, please, Daddy?"

"You are a greedy slut, Emily."

"Please, Daddy, my fat little pussy is creaming. My clit needs a rub, Daddy."

"No, ma'am, not until you milk this cock. Take me deeper, but don't get greedy and choke, or my boys will watch you suffer."

Emily remembered her quiet audience and smiled. She twirled her tongue around Roy's cock before bringing him into her mouth. She pushed back and up, keeping her back straight and her eyes on Daddy.