All Comments on 'Delicious Thoughts Ch. 02'

by allyliterally

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOOOW!!!

HELL YEA!!! I can NOT wait for chapter 3!!! *squeal*

kayla_mcgrawkayla_mcgrawalmost 13 years ago
Should Be Required Reading :-)

Ally, Ally, Ally...it's not just your ability to write that is simply sublime...it's also your wonderfully astute and refreshing insights into D/s that give me so much pleasure and joy. So few of those who profess an interest in this lifestyle understand that it has little to do with whips and chains or physical control. Can't wait to see Claire blossom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re required reading

I don't think the school textbook boards would approve of this particular piece, Kayla, but thank you. Your feedback encourages me to continue.

Ally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Captivating!

Ally, my friend, this is one of those stories that simply holds your attention and has you anticipating every word, from every character. I so agree with your views on the true D/s relationships and if this was required reading for those that seek that lifestyle, there would be far more commitment and devotion, than the typical whoring around and treating people like crap! Well done love, I enjoy when there is a true message to go along with very creative writing....~hugs~

Amy McGraw

LynnluvsLynnluvsover 12 years ago

Wow Ally! You seem to have had the same awakening I had. It's hard to describe but there's just something overwhelmingly sexy about black women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!

Again!! A masterpiece from ally!! Thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you: so, so beautiful

S.

BluegrayBluegrayover 11 years ago
Glad to have found you

Followed you here from another site. Wonderful story, told very well.

Thanks for posting.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Awesome epiphany.

I’m glad Claire came to the realization that the power was hers to give and not have taken forcibly. Good story and good lesson.

Thanks for sharing.

IDB.

scarlet_1scarlet_1about 11 years ago
Bravo!!

I read this story quite some time ago and stumbled across it again, for which I thank the gods .... errrr goddesses.

As always it is a pleasure to read your stories. You are a fabulous writer and have accomplished your goal with such finesse which is undeniably breathtaking.

It has been quite some time since your last submission, and I do hope that you will somehow become inspired to write again.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 11 years ago
That was HOT

Wow, that was not only hot but so well written. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Will Ally, "Delicious Thoughts Ch. 2" is Good!

But Delicious Thoughts 1, was better...

I liked the story, right up to the point where you start giving your opinion about dominants and submissives. I don't necessarily disagree with everything you said. Not like I did with other story, "The Taming of the Domme". But you are writing a story and in this story Claire and Kayla are playing a game, of being dominant and submissive. A game! Claire didn't get her way so boo hoo, she took her dolly and went home. Really!

Your still oversimplifying, the relationship between dominants and submissives.

My girlfriend Nichelle is dominant and I'm submissive. Do I give her the power to dominate me?_YES. Could I refuse?_No Never! That wouldn't even occur to me, because I love Nichelle..

For this story, Delicious Thoughts Ch 2. I gave you five orgasms. I still like the story, we just have a difference of opinion.

submissivepussylicker, lynda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exciting Story

Liked the story and your writing is very good. This story could use more chapters moving on to her experience with Angel, success or non success.

Keep writing, your beautiful and an excellent writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallyliterally@allyliterally
I live in Continental Europe close to the border between three countries, and that is as specific as I want to be. I love reading erotica as opposed to porn, and I have found many a gem on this site, which prompted me to join and be part of this wonderful community that gives...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES