Delightful Surprise

Story Info
What happens when Rye meets his Goddess?
1.3k words
4.14
1.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Good morning, Rye!"

The goddess turned her head to peer down at her assistant. Her mostly naked body on full display. Rye's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. He kept his eyes down on the floor with his knee bent in a kneel. Her glowing skin made his mind swirl with desire. He could feel his manhood swelling in his pants.

"Good morning, Goddess! I wanted to report what is happening out in the world."

Rye was trying to keep his voice calm and steady, with that hint of cheerfulness he always had honeying his words. The goddess quickly turned her head from her full-length mirror, yet again buttoning her shawl over her breasts.

"Do you have good news for me?"

She rubbed her bright pink lipstick over her plump lips as she rose to stand. She stretched, giving a sigh, before walking over to Rye and placing her hand on his cheek. She lifted his eyes to meet her beautiful, swirling, rose-colored ones.

"Of course, why would I ever burden you with bad news?"

"That is true... Anyway, Rye why have you come?"

Rye lifted himself to his feet, eyeing her curves as he rose. His cheeks grew even redder.

"Ah yes... the fertility festival in your honor has started!"

He handed over the holy proclamation that had been made just earlier that day. Her eyes went wide with surprise as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Oh, I knew you could do it! My lovely boy!"

She nuzzled her face against his as she squeezed him into her chest. Rye felt the warmth of her breasts pushing on him. He wanted to reach up and hold them in his hands, but that was forbidden.

She released her arm, squealing in excitement, before lowering her face to his to kiss him quickly.

"I am so so pleased with you! You deserve a reward!"

She grabs his hand, yanking him over to the nearby altar. She lifts him up to plop him down on top of it. Rye took an unsteady breath, smelling the sweet scent in the air. He gripped the stone underneath him, worried for what might happen.

"Now, my boy~ let's remove these pants of yours for your reward!"

He looked down at her as she kneeled in front of him. Her smile filled his view as he squirmed.

"You don't have to, My Goddess."

"But I want my most loyal of servants to have the most divine reward I can give him."

She grabbed onto his pants, ripping them off. His manhood stood erect in front of her. She stared at it with her eyes gleaming. Her mouth starts to water.

"Looks like someone has already gotten excited!"

She cooed at him. She lifted herself up to press her breasts together, shifting off her shawl. She wiggled the tip of his manhood between her breasts to rub him between them. He let out a gasping breath. He gripped the altar yet again, wiggling.

She let out a little noise as she started to work his manhood faster. The warmth and softness of her breasts made him buck. Grunts of pleasure seeped out of his lips.

"Now, little boy~ let me give you the reward I promised you."

She released her breasts so they were no longer around him and opened her mouth. She let her spit pool before she gently pushed down onto him to suckle on his tip. She let out a moan as she started to work more and more of his length into her mouth. Rye started whimpering, pleading for her to continue.

"Please don't stop! My Goddess! I love your mouth around me!"

His voice filled the echoing room as she kept her pace, bobbing her head on his manhood. Rye could feel that he was getting close. Oh, how badly he wanted to spill in her mouth! The neediness she had made him feel in such a short time.

"Goddess, I'm gonna... gonna..."

She nodded her head as she started to work faster and faster until she could feel him twitching in her mouth. Soon, his cum filled her mouth as she swirled it around before swallowing. She pulled back, looking pleased. Her cheeks were now as flushed as his. She stood up, towering over him, just eyeing him.

Her strong hands shoved him back, straddling him. She pressed her lips to his yet again. Fuck... she felt good on top of him. Rye thought to himself as her breasts pushed into his chest. Her arms around his neck, her hands in his hair. He wanted her. His beloved Goddess. He wanted all of her so much.

She started to rock her hips on him as he broke the kiss to grasp out. His hands squeezed on her. She let out a chuckle as she lowered herself to grind on him even more. He kept calling out for her until she could feel his manhood back at full mast.

"Now, little boy~ let's have a little bit more fun!"

She leaned back, holding onto his manhood, to position it so that the tip barely pressed into her entrance.

"You want me, don't you? You want me wrapped around you? You want to be buried inside of me?"

She teased him as she lowered the tiniest bit of herself onto him. He whimpered, gripping onto her thighs. She looked at his tortured face before lowering all of herself down onto him. She let out a whimper. He felt better than she expected. She leaned back down to grab his hands, digging them into her thighs to plant them on her breasts.

"How about you feel these?"

He let out a moan as she sped up her rocking on him. He stared in awe at his situation, her perfect breasts in his face almost close enough for him to have a mouthful of them. The goddess let out a moan as she leaned back again to fuck herself onto him even quicker. He felt so much better than all the other things she had had before.

"Oh Rye! You feel... so amazing... we are going to have to do this again."

"Yes, My Goddess."

He barely could get out words as he could feel himself growing sensitive yet again. She could see his change of facial expression, leaning back forward again to dangle her breasts over him. She shoved a breast into his mouth as he moaned out. She could feel him twitching. He licked her breast with such vigor and devotion as she could feel him releasing inside her.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer so he could have a mouthful of her other breast. She held herself up with one arm as she snaked her other hand to between her legs. She could feel him still inside of her as she found her sensitive button and gave it a rub.

She let out a moan, looking down at him. She found herself close also. It wasn't going to take her long before she would join him in ecstasy. She lifted her hips up to remove him out of her. She pulled up and away from his grasp of her breast in his mouth. She gave him a smile.

She pulled him down to be in line with her wetness between her legs. She lowered herself onto his face. His tongue was instantly right where she wanted it. She started to rock herself back and forth. She let out moan after moan till she could feel her stomach in knots as she released on his face. His arms wrapped around her waist and let go of her as she quickly laid down exhausted. She curled up on her side, motioning for him to join her. He scooted his way over to nuzzle his face into her breasts.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Hopefully, you enjoyed it!