All Comments on 'Delilah'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
carindenniscarindennisover 1 year ago

brutal - not wrong, but wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.

The big line: "I never meant to hurt you."

Impressive.

What depth of spirit.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

We have to take the path we can best tolerate!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to put that level of hurt and betrayal behind you. Sad, but well played.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Wow.

Mic drop ending.

Cool story.l

Thanks IABH

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Very realistic. Literotica was well-used as a plot element, and you avoided using it in the contrived, patronizing way it usually appears in stories. No hyperbolic drama. Very well-written. 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whew, thought he's going to get back with her and prove to all of us that he REALLY is a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange stupidity. She should have cried "rape" and told her husband.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Nice spin on the btb motif.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God it repulses me whenever I read or hear, "I never stopped loving you" or some pathetic iteration of it.

"I was drugged". So go to the hospital, get blood tests and get the Police involved.

"I hadn't done anything for a few months". But I happily kept all the cheating videos for posterity sake.

She loved him so much, she got a permanent reminder or her disgusting betrayal with a QoS tattoo. Oh yes, I can feel the love. Sadly this story is way to close to actual reality in this disloyal, hedonistic society that Feminism embraces so enthusiastically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah she changed. Her story was a little too neat to be accepted at face value. She wrote cuckold stories for gods sake! Anyone who writes cuckold stories is deeply disturbed, from G.Anderson and on down the list.

.

She's definitely changed, and for the worse. She'll never forget her time cheating, all the sex, all the different partners: she'll never be truly happy to go back to just one man. Smart choice to not take the chance. Good story, 5 stars.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Great story, but the ending begs for a followup . What happens to Danny and Delilah? 5 stars.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Their marriage was over the second she failed to confide in her husband that she'd been drugged and raped. Allowing herself to be blackmailed was such a dumb excuse. There'd still be drugs in her system when she woke up, so reporting it to the police would've destroyed her attacker.

Beautiful white teacher gets drugged and raped by big black guy... her rapist would be lucky to do less than twenty years for that!

-

The husband was right to divorce her immediately. The tattoo was such a blatant sign of her disrespect and was concrete proof that she was no longer the woman he once loved. It was just unfortunate that it took him two years to get over the sleazy deceitful whore.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Very well witten. Scarcely a single glitch. I was much enjoying the plot line and was poised to give it 5 rating, but had to drop it to a 3 after the last two lines.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Good that he had that final talk. Not sure if he was right. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that was a sad, but well written tale. Thanks for sharing! BTW, the sex was illicit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I mean, he's allowed to be sad and grieve for his marriage. It doesn't mean he's broken nor that he's waiting on her to return. That was HER fantasy.

You cannot love someone and disrespect them at the same time. I believe people are capable of turning their love off and on again though. That she could and would turn it off and become a slut with a kink, and then turn it back on when she came home to her man. That I believe in. But to believe you can both love and disrespect someone at the same time is a cruel thing to make someone accept. It means the love they give to you is tainted and less than they claimed, much much less.

It's easier for the cheater to admit they are selfish and were lustful. That they are weak willed and unable to love their partner like they promised. It may be bitter at first, but it's healing. Main character did see through her bullshit though, and rightly pointed out that his ex wife is not the person he fell in love with. That woman killed herself with bad decisions. She's not that woman. Maybe she never was, but the ex husband gave her the benefit of the doubt. Instead of calling her past self an illusion, he called it a memory...which I think was sweet of him to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He goes the right way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This almost feels kinda realistic I'd ask is it true but doubt I'd get an answer

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

She was drugged, raped and then blackmailed, but rather than doing anything about it she just effectively carried on as though nothing happened. No thought of reporting it the her husband, college authorities or the police. Stupid really.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

people don't seem to understand, going to a shrink after you fucked up doesn't change anything. it help you understand why you did it but in the end its just looking for an excuse to relieve you of the guilt and the accountability for doing it.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Short and sweet. Thanks for sharing

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Good for him. If her took her back she would do it again. He needs to stop wallowing and find a better woman

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

I can't sympathize wth a guy who has a cheating, lying ex who had so enjoyed humiliating him wth cream pies on book club nights and got a tatoo he didn't like to revel in her cucking him with black men and two years after the divorce he is still hung up on her and unable to move on with his life.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

The man reads literotica which is suggestive that he watches porn. If he does then I can't imagine not seeing that ridiculous incredibly racist tattoo before. Still, I suppose it's plausible. The wife however? Her behavior demonstrated a total lack of respect for her husband. Yet, she loves him this deeply at the end? That doesn't make sense to me. The whole drugging and blackmail is overused as vehicle to willing cheating in these kind of stories. Where was the rage, shame and depression from being raped? I know that some women do not tell their closest loved ones but adding blackmail so that she is raped again? Still no outward behavior changes such as I described? Her never being angry with her husband and he confused as to the source of her dislike? That happens ALL the time in the real world. None of that and then she starts to like it? Too much

I know it seems like I hate this story, I don't actually. You write rather well and I felt the emotions of the characters; in particular the ex wife's. I just think you added a bit too much to make her a little sympathetic and more complex than just a cheating wife. Like your husband character pointed out, the tattoo was too far. I am not going to get into everything I detest about that tattoo and that lifestyle other than to say its racist as hell and not even remotely compatible with a wife that loves and cherishes her husband and marriage... especially when he was not involved with the lifestyle and was kept in the dark. She comes across like a sociopath attempting emotional manipulation. Maybe she is mentally ill and unable to make informed choices. That doesn't gel with her being high functioning. Yeah, sociopath. That's how I would have ended it.

Anyway,

Keep writing

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

No winners

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A QOS tattoo is a fuck you to every white man. I don't believe for a second that the couples that practice the QOS lifestyle have a relationship that will stand the test of time. There are some deep seated, caustic psychological issues both "partners" are suffering from. There is no way I'd be convinced there's a healthy relationship in any type of cuckold situation.

Can you imagine what would happen if a white woman had a tattoo that said white men only? She'd be shit on endlessly in the public sphere.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Wow, the ending was a surprise as it looked like a reconciliation story. The ending solidified the entire story and that makes it a 4+* rating. Time to add you to the list of authors I follow. Thanks for this well composed tale!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Danny's wife writes hot wife stories. Were they true?" - He would know if hotwife stories were true, because hotwife requires a husband who wants his wife fucking other men. If he doesn't know, then they're cuckold.

\

If he reads Lit, I'm surprised that he didn't know what the spade tattoo meant.

\

"she was blackmailed" - "Blackmail" is overused. Go to the hospital for a drug test, report to the police, and tell your husband. At least she admits to ultimately enjoying it.

\

"She got caught up in the fetish world of being a hot wife" - Again, she wasn't a "hot wife." Hot wives husbands enjoy and encourage their wives to fuck other men.

\

"I wish to God I told you as soon as that first guy drugged me and made me do it again." - Yep!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

What she did was immoral, what be did was illegal. If she needs to be held accountable for her actions, then so does he.

Frankly, he’s a piece of shit abusive ex-husband and she’s good to be rid of him.

One question though, if she knew he had all her passwords, why the fuck would she store the photos and videos on her equipment? She would put them in the cloud or a MEGA account or anywhere but where he could easily access them!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The black guy drugged me and then blackmailed me into fucking his friends. Seems to be a familiar trend in these Lit stories. And it only gets worse. There was a time when I would spend a few hours going through the stories of the day. Now it's less than 30 minutes most days. There are still a few good writers, but they are becoming fewer and further between. It's time to find another outlet for my erotica adventures. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. A solid QuickMagazine 5 for IABH, and all on one page, to boot! Very skillful, teasing the RAAC, only to end up with a very logical set of reasons for Danny to walk away for good. One could beg for a sequel, but really it's complete as is. Only the next marriage, hopefully a Romance, could follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That ended up surprisingly good. I was not thrilled when it spun into one of those “inside joke” references to Literotica that are occasionally used….but then you had your MC react quickly and firmly to what he learned. What made the story better than average was having the slut try to reconcile, and fail — because your MC accurately observed that she was not…and never could be again…the woman he thought he married. “No. I won't wait for you. The best I can do is remember you." THAT is about the most insightful line ever uttered in a LW story.

.

4 ****

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

And that's how the cookies should always crumble...

Don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time.

And all those well-known sayings that basically sum up this pretty good story.

Thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of a good story. Four stars.

I though the discovery angle was well done. As was his life and her actions being the basis of stories. That smacked the emotional target with force.

Portion where he had access all along, but just now stumbled across text and video evidence she was a slut for others was maybe not well thought out but not a major flaw.

What made the story less than 5 star in my view were a couple of things:

1. The racial angle is worn the heck out and actually rather superfluous -- strange dicks is strange dicks.

2. The black mail thing --- yet some how strange dick and writing stories about them is the most important thing in her life. Workable, if he would have called it out as a lie.

BehindbluisBehindbluisover 1 year ago

Sometimes "I'm sorry" isn't enough. Still leaves an opening for Paul Harvey's "The Rest of the Story".

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Great flash story. Often in short stories there isn’t enough content to explore the emotions of both the cheater and the cheated upon. Not here. Well done!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 1 year ago

I liked it….

It was tight, we’ll described with a minimum amount of description. Even credible.

Full marks

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

She had to have really, really been into that lifestyle to have gotten the tattoo and flaunting and deceiving her husband about it. Its not believable that she just suddenly decided to become a good wife on her own. Danny is well rid of her. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""I've been in therapy, Danny. It's helping me see why I continued to do what I did. I know I can be that woman for you again. "

See, this is where she's still delusional about everything she did to ruin and destroy their relationship. She can't ever be that woman again for him because that relationship doesn't exist any more. Even if he was to let her back into his life that relationship they had before can never be recreated because he'll always remember what she did. People as individual always change throughout their lives. Experiences shape and influence who we become. She can never go back in time and be who she was before. She can only be who she is now and who she'll become in the future. For Danny, regardless of their past together, she's just not suitable as a life partner for him any more. She may be suitable for someone else but that's up to her and that someone else in her future.

PorthosandPatPorthosandPatover 1 year ago

Fair enough. Good answer

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

He already was a Lit reader and probably surfed free porn to if we’re being plausible, so the probability is quite high that he knew damn well what the spade tattoo meant eh. I also find it not plausible that a college educated woman would think she could put a black spade above her pussy and claim it’s for he nonblack hubby. And he has no issue in her lack of faith in hubby in that she tell him if the drug rape, no rape kit and drug test at a hospital? The story seemed to try to be plausible so i find it entertaining but flawed

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

The slut lies as much as Trump does, the husband needs to desperately man up, get over her by getting someone else under him.

Shame this slut didn't do the honorable thing and off'd herself....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Truly a sad story, but very well done.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A spouse that betrays like this is just a bad person. And the spouse that is cheated on would feel that sense of betrayal to the core.

There is no way he/she would ever care about or engage with the betrayer ever again.

Don't care how much they supposedly loved.

It just would never happen. No kids to tie you to the ex. Just divorce. And never speak to that person again. They are stalking you? Get a restraining order from the court.

They threaten to commit suicide? Don't care.

Move on with life. Cut that person out completely.

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

Amen! She was like a work of art. Her beauty was in the eyes of the beholder who only saw her through the filter of love. But when the filter was removed all the imperfections were revealed. The work of art became only a memory and the true nature of the object with all it's flaws no longer inspired nor was desired. She can never be what he thought she was.

Such is the nature of betrayal. It forces the observer to see the unfiltered truth. When it is unveiled, reconciliation is near impossible since it is difficult to rekindle love for someone who never really existed in the first place.

Well done!!!!

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

to: sbrooks103x

I think you missed the idea: Shiela wasn't a Hotwife, Delilah was. In her mind and in her stories, she created the cuckold husband as required for her Hotwife persona. That is why she could claim that she never actually thought of her husband as he was portrayed in her stories. To her they were two differant people both of whom happened to be named Danny.

The whole basis of the story is psychological subterfuge. She deceived herself to rationalize her actions.

In the end Danny fully realizes what she did and why. Thus the allusion to a broken shell whose inner self was revealed. Once he glimpsed the person within the shell there was no hope of reconciliation.

That's the way I read it.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Stupid woman, why would one trust her again?

Hers was the unkindest cut of all.

Guess there’s only her death left, or is she lying about that too?

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice. She gutted the MC and in many ways acted like the bitch she created for stories. He is correct not to believe her claims that she didn't do all the things she put in her stories, including feeding him her lovers' cum. Putting a big black QoS tattoo on her pussy and telling him that the letter D was for "Danny" shows that part of her sexual thrill was to degrade and humiliate her clueless "limp wimp cuck."

So glad that he didn't take her back (no sequel, please).

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Abrupt ending, but a fun story anyway.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She would have mentioned what her new job was to show him she had changed.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I would give you a 5 for good writing and a 1 for the ending, so you are getting a 3

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Fast Reader.

In the space of one (female) shower, Hubby managed to read numerous short stories … and do it thoroughly enough to analysis main themes and patterns? GMAFBreak! Hubby upchucking because of a cream-pie from several months ago is really hard to swallow (Sorry … had to say that!)

Last quibble is the author setting Hubby up as still in love, then walking away. Either he is missing her or he is over her! Or he has retired from life. The last question left unanswered was whether he hears a semi braking hard then a CLUNK. Maybe she lied about her plan regarding non-reconciliation being non-termination.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Sbrooks did a better job outlining everything I argued. That's the evidence folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I found it to be a very good story. Decently told.

The end was about what real life is like. For the most part anyway.

I'll go with bacchant2 being one of those pussy wannabee alpha males who couldnt beat his meat if he tried. Only Omegas concern themselves to such a degree over the other dudes, unless they knew them, than anything is fair game. But meatheads dont get its all on the wife, whos cheating, the other dudes didnt take vows with the husbands. I wish you limp dicks would get over yourselves, but if you did it would take half the laughs I get here every day out of the equation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd, she didn't quit when it would be an act of strength and maybe healing, but she was able to quit AFTER is cost her her marriage. So what would happen in a few years after he took her back? She had great BBC sex, for months if not years, and she had her husband back too. And she got away with it before for months hardly trying to hide it. So she could dabble in some black cock on occasion and still keep the cuck in the dark. The only plot fault is why it took the dumb ass so long to realize his was not the woman he married, and had not been for almost 2 years: And He Couldn't Tell The Difference! This guy needs to go to the instincts store and buy some Perception and Intuition. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The character of Sheila is a definition for the phrase; 'The epitome of stupidity'. The instant she decided to go home and act normal following her drugging and rape was the instant her marriage was over. She should have headed immediately to the nearest Emergency Room and declared herself a drugged rape victim. She would have had blood drawn for drug testing and swabs taken for DNA analysis. They would have taken the name of the person she was tutoring that raped her and the police would have been involved. The second she failed to confide in her husband that she'd been drugged and raped was the second she showed him she didn't care about their marriage. You tell your husband what happened ladies, if he fails you, thats on him. Allowing herself to be blackmailed is an rookie excuse. Time is of the essence, there's still drugs in the system that can be detected, so reporting it to the hospital and police would've provided the best chance to catch her attacker. Her DNA evidence would have been all over his room or wherever he had raped her. Sheila blew her opportunity to BTB and ended up burning the bridge to her husband and marriage. Well written. I can almost here Rod Sterling intro her walk into...The Twilight Zone.

Beautiful white teacher gets drugged and raped by big black guy... her rapist would be lucky to do less than twenty years for that!

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Pretty good. You messed up some of the terms and the obvious problem with him knowing her works password.

Still, he dumped her and didn’t buy her bs sob story, so 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the end there.... the definition of healthy boundaries.

Poor guy.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

I don't over the top nonsense but at least it needs to have some plot. Here there is no plot other than stolen idea that has been used many times already including tatoos.

The end is OK but the references to Literotica by so many BTB wanna-be writers is ridiculous. If you read and write for LE what is your morality quotient to pontificate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a bit confused when Delilah suddenly became Sheila. The rest was quite average, one of told before.....

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 1 year ago

Great story. Even if it was true, the disrespect and anger he felt is totally justified.

It's possible to be forced to do all this – but starting to enjoy it and carrying on the fantasy makes it adultery, illegal once in better times, and irredeemable.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

I don't think I would have ever wanted to talk with her again. I might have contacted her family if I knew them and let them know that she was possibly contemplating suicide. Some things you don't ever, ever get over or forgive and being cheated on that extensively including recordings and pictures is one of them. He's lucky he didn't get an STD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an OK read,nice and short was a plus too. I felt that if she was drugged and raped, the first place she should have gone was the hospital and got tested. No if's and's or butts! Get tested and file a report with the police. If not, you've just killed your marriage. Period. End of story. And speaking of stories, if she wants to write them, go for it. But there's a big difference between writing them, and living them. I guess at some point she felt she could live the lifestyle, and keep her marriage going. Not going to happen unless she tells her husband. She totally disrespected him by NOT going to the hospital and reporting being drugged and raped, and then continuing on as if nothing happened. The QOS tattoo was just the icing on the cake. If she's read any of the LW stories to get hot wife ideas from, then she'd have to know that the QOS is a huge symbol of disrespect to her husband. A big Fuck You to him!!

Personally I'm glad he divorced her, and started putting his life back together without her.

I gave this story 4.5 stars, in that it was more original than other cheating wives stories in this forum, but also it was short enough for it to be a quick read.

She was basically a normal teacher by day, and a slutty hot wife by night with the students she tutored. She could have easily lost her teaching credentials, and the students lost their scholarships IF caught. But no one cared, as they were getting plenty of white pussy, while making her husband a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The best I can do is remember you." What a waste of two lives. Sad tale, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is it to be a member of KKK?

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

There is nothing to complain about. A very well told story with clear statements. You don't live a secret life and believe that your partner can really forgive you. As a teacher, one should know the difference between fantasy and reality. 5*!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entertaining story and in college probably not something that doesn’t happen often, . The drugging is extreme but athletes black or white are doing a lot of fucking on campus. The college experience lots of times consist of lots of sampling of cock and pussy. A coworker had two boys in a major university there first year they both fucked between 12-20 girls with both playing one football and one basketball. He laughed and said they date black girls but only fuck the hot white girls on campus. A female cousin of theirs is also in the school . She has the good girl rep with perfect grades but is known as one of the biggest sluts in the school . They said two teammates dp her often who were white and she’s fucked everyone on her debate team . She supposedly has also been fucking a very old professor. The sons approach her and she said she’s living it up in college and will stop when she start’s graduate school. She told them to go fuck themselves if they can fuck every hot cheerleader that with take there dick than what’s wrong with her getting laid .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed only by limp dicked wimps whose wives left them and they can only get their jollies by reading these fucked up revenge stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, only NOT enjoyed by limp dicked fantasists, who due to their psychological disorder feel the need to fantasise about being humiliated and cuckolded.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Great story! Good to see a white male character not getting off on his wife being Jamaled.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Blackmailed...go to the police

Drugged....go to the police

Raped.....go to the police

A little embarrassment is nothing compared to the consequences

Good story, strong husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He doesn't date ruined the story for me.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

The last story she posted was yet another manipulation on her part to invoke an emotional response in her ex.

She is truly a despicable person, and none of her excuses/reasons can ever be believed. Good story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's better off without Delilah!!

WHAT A WHORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Powerful and sad story. Thanks for sharing.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Oh that's cold. 5/5

Nato_

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 1 year ago

Glad he saw her for what she was, and what she became. Now he can put her in the rear view mirror.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

This one kept me riveted to the kindle. MC is one hard SOB; hope he never makes a serious Fu*k Up of which he needs forgiveness. This is the first of your stories I've read, but won't be the last. cd

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Stupid bitches always think they can make it better they don't realise the hurt is there forever. I have been married happily for over thirty years but it still makes me angry when I Rember the two wife's that cheated on me may they rot in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars. Husband is a sorry SOB. He doesn't need to take her back but knows she was raped. blackmailed and suicidal at one time. Now he says she is not confident and is broken. Yet he is still not man enough to have any empathy or compassion and just wants to hurt her. Pretty sorry.

anon.1

ejsathomeejsathomeover 1 year ago

A bit insensitive at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, off what is with this author and blackmail sex? Blackmail sex is rape. And she was initially drugged? How could she even be blackmailed? Wtf? No way to prove she was drugged? Oh let's see get tested! In the real world drugs like Rohpynol and other date rape drugs can be detected for up to 5 or more days. Wtf? Get tested and go to your husband. But then borrowing another LW trope, she gets addicted to her rapes. Huh? Except some mentally ill people suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, women do not like to be violated. It is not credible. And how would anyone anyways ever go with blackmail sex to prevent a husband from knowing about a sexual tryst (forget Sheila was drugged first time and raped) by having MORE extramarital sex. Giving into blackmail like that is illogical. Yes if the threat is physical harm to herself or hee husband, she were financial ruin, or being framed to go to prison for her or her husband. Maybe paternity of a child, but that isnpushing it. Not much else makes sense. Even if she could not prove being drugged, she is still best off seeking help and forgiveness (which is not relevant when she was raped). So the hermotivation to comply with the blackmail is illogical. She becomes a captive of Stockholm Syndrome and illicit sex for about a year and gets a tattoo for her alter ego Delilah. Meanwhile, sure the MC has to move on and get a divorce, but seeing she is broken, he goes out of his way to smash her? Dude move on. She is clearly traumatized, has mental issues, and if she wasn't serious about suicide before, she sure may be now. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being raped and then giving into blackmail was a stretch. I was pretty good mood wise. There was even little hints of him maybe with a long road back or something glad he shut that down

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unless you are helpless there is no blackmail though. If there is someone you are being blackmail to do dirt to, tell them and turn it back on the blackmailer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s very refreshing to read a story where the husband actually has balls. The cunt might have been drugged initially but she became a willing participant. She deserved exactly what she got.

btrying_2btrying_2over 1 year ago

Good story with nice twist to the intrigue and method of discovery being LW stories on Literotica.com. I felt slightly cheated by the finish. While he did close the door on her, I'd still like to know her outcome Thanks for the strong MC. John.

btrying_2btrying_2over 1 year ago

Dang she is so cold hearted. And such a clueless bitch. His misplaced concern at the ruse concerning possible suicide was about the only thing I did not li,e or understand. However overall a good revenge story. Thanks for sharing John.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Wow, what happened here? He did not let her seduce, he did not have sex and excuse it by saying it was not making love, he did not agree to let her live with him, he did not agree to be friends, he did not agree to go to dinner. I felt totally lost when reading this because all the stupid author standard tropes and phrases, were not here, so I figured I was on some other website. I need to get my tablet looked at.

CchanCchanabout 1 year ago

Glad to see this kind of story that not ended up with husband finding a new woman, I like it because I feel their pain

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

It was different that's for sure. I kind of like it, I don't think he believed her and I don't think the author meant for her to be believed. She like a lot, feel like they will never be caught and what the spouse doesn't know won't hurt them.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - ONCE&DONE - nothing more to say other than she deserved to lose everything.

This is probably the only story with the 'HOT WIFE' tag that I have give a five star rating.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
What?

Why the fuck would anyone that had a secret THAT devastating simply allow the person she was hiding it from to have open access to her computer, with all of the damning windows open? The answer: she absolutely wouldn’t.

Do you ever consider your characters and say to yourself, “Would this person actually do this?”

I’m thinking “no”.

Writing a plot is not just an exercise in “How do I get this to happen?” To be a usable plot, it must be believable and be consistent with the characters.

And this just isn’t.

1 star for egregious thoughtlessness.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Danny is right. She's not the woman he married and never will be again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad but a broken woman. Blackmail sex is rape. But why empower the blackmailer by agreeing to their terms. She was drugged first time? Well go to husband, get tested (can detect drugs for days), go to police. If husband dumped you then, well then he is an asshole. Even if going to police does not lead to arrests or convictions, then still stops the blackmail ( dangerous with cops involved if post to employer or Internet) and husband knows. Maybe once more to buy time, but if only leverage is husband finding out, then come clean and get tested. Even if she does not know she was drugged then come clean. Blackmail sex only makes sense to accede with threats of severe physical danger to loved ones or self, or prospect of severe financial or legal ruin, and even then only accede briefly to buy time to get help or run away. Hate the sick trope that after being repeatedly raped she grows to like the illicit sex. It isn't even illicit so much as rape. Women who come to like being raped have serious mental problems. How did she stop months earlier if she was being blackmailed after orgy? What changed. She wa trapped like this for a year. Never sought help. Broken. And for pity's sake, why the videos on her phone and why the stories?

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 1 year ago

Just once I’d like to see a protagonist take a chance and try again. Find out if the person is truly repentant. It cost so little. I’d also like characters who wont submit to blackmail. The only reason to submit is because you don’t think your SO will believe you. If your spouse has that little faith in you, you’re married to the wrong person.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...