Delivered Sex for Horny Old Lady

Story Info
Dirty old lady, gets fucked by delivery driver.
1.5k words
4.01
5.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sure there must be old horny ladies who have sexual thoughts about delivery drivers of ready meals. Likewise, there must be some drivers with a strong granny fetish. Here is how I thought one such mutual attraction might play out.

Edna was a very horny old lady of 74 years. When married she enjoyed a lot of sex play and gentle fucking at least three times a week. Now with her husband 12 months dead her old hairy cunt urgently needed a good seeing too.

After seeing the ads for a frozen meals delivery service, she booked her first order, and sure enough two days later a nice youngish lad brought her delivery. Luckily, for Edna Paul, found that some old lady customers like Edna still had a strong libido.

Edna liked Paul immediately as he seemed to like showing off the large bulge in his trousers. After putting the meals in the freezer, she offered a cup of tea, which he accepted.

They got chatting and Edna was quickly aware that that Paul was taking an avid interest in her. "Tell me Paul, do you like this job?"

"Yes, Edna I love it as I have learned an awful lot from my elderly female clients."

"What type of things?"

"I don't want to embarrass you Edna, but some things they tell me are very personal."

"Paul, you couldn't embarrass me if you wanted to, go on."

"A few ladies told me that they get very lonely and miss the physical contact they had when married. Things like cuddles and what they describe as 'playing around'."

"Well, that is perfectly reasonable. Have any of those ladies ever asked you to help them out, so to speak?"

"Not outright. Anyway, I would not like to take advantage of them even though I have been very attracted to one or two of them."

"That's interesting Paul, how could you be attracted to old ladies? We are for the most part, overweight and don't take an interest in the way we look?" With that question, Paul knew that old Edna was up for taking things further, but he didn't need to rush it. "I'll tell you next week Edna and I will make you my last call so we can spend more time together."

All week Edna was scheming how to get Paul's cock into her old cunt. She decided to make herself as attractive as possible. First, she bought a nice simple shift dress that fitted tight across her bulging belly and arse. Then altered it to show off her tits to her best advantage and lastly shortened the hem to three inches above her knees. With a new shelf bra, which held up and pushed out her big floppy tits, and a nice pair of hold-up stockings she was pleased with the result. She knew that when she sat down her stocking tops would show and when she bent over even slightly she could show him her fat hairy cunt.

The time had come. The doorbell chimed but before answering it, she checked herself in the hallway mirror. Yes, hair was right, lipstick was not smudged and the dress was nice and tight and hugging her big tits so much that the nipples poked out nicely.

Paul was pleasantly surprised as Edna stood in the doorway. To him, she had turned into sex on legs.

"Good afternoon, Paul"

Edna copped a look at his bulge and could see it swelling. She was delighted as to him showing his appreciation. Then her nipples started getting harder and harder under Paul's stare and they were soon jutting like thumbs. To Paul, they were clear signs that Edna was ripe for fucking.

Bringing in the food, Edna said, "Paul, I sorted the freezer out today and changed where things go. Just pass them to me" As she bent down to the bottom shelf with her fat loose hairy cunt on display, she wanted him to fuck her there and then, but patience is a virtue.

"I apologise Paul this dress is far too short for an old lady to wear, don't you agree?"

"Absolutely not, Edna, you have a lovely body. I think now is the right time to answer your question from last week."

"Good idea, go into the living room and I'll make coffee."

Edna wanted to give Paul a good show to get him nice and hard, so she had arranged the chairs so he had a good view.

Edna placed the coffee on the small table, and, he noticed, as she sat down, she pulled up her dress, showing her stocking tops.

"Now Paul, you promised to tell me if any of your old lady customers ever asked you to help them. But before that, what attracts you to old ladies like me?"

"Edna I just love their amazing bodies, soft sagging fat tits, and bellies lovely curves, wrinkles, and creases. You old ladies are divine in my eyes! And the aromas and tastes of their bodies are just a scintillating experience. The way you are dressed is making me very horny."

"I hoped that would be your reaction Paul. My old cunt is aching for your lovely cock". Getting up she took his hand and led him to the large sofa.

Immediately they embraced with tongues in each other's mouth. "Open your lovely fat legs I want to make you cum."

With his hand cupping, her luscious full bush he slid in a finger. Edna let out a moan and mumbled. "Oh you lovely boy, give me more" as she squeezed his hard cock.

Undoing his belt quickly slide his trousers and pants down to give his fully hard 8 inches some air.

Paul "That's beautiful!" and she then leans down and enveloped it in her mouth. Not wanting to cum too soon, he gently pulled her head back and l pull up her head as her eagerly wanted to finger her cunt and shit hole a lot more. Then to his utter delight, he felt a short burst of hot piss. "It's okay Edna, piss as much as you want, I love it" That opened her dam as it gave him enough lubrication to gently puss his entire hand up her gaping cunt hole.

"Oh yes, yes, Paul I'm coming."

After she calmed down Paul kissed her with passion and then pushed her down so she was lying on her back, her legs obscenely open showing her old hairy pussy to great effect. (Don't you just love an old hairy cunt?)

Kneeling down he pushed his face right into her hole and started to give her a tongue job.

"Oh you lovely boy, oh that's it suck my clit and make me cum. Oh fuck me I'm cumming" and to his delight again a lovely hot piss squirt came out.

As she pushed herself lower, her shit hole was exposed. Like her fanny it was hairy and it made him very sexed up.

" Lick my lovely old arse, I know you want to Paul, it's nice and clean." After licking her rosebud for a while, he then pushed the tip of his tongue inside. Sure enough, Edna loved it because as Paul knew, It never failed to get the old gals going.

But now it is time for the main event. Pulling his face back from her arse he put his fat cock up to her open hairy hole.

"Paul, go on, please fuck me". It slid in like a hot knife through butter. Edna loved how it filled her and he loved it, as her cunt walls were nice and tight. Paul was so keyed up he did not last and finally had to let go of his spunk. Wads and wads of it shot up her fanny.

"Paul that was great but when you had your tongue up my bum, I felt great so, here goes, will you fuck me in my shit hole? I love that phrase it sounds so fucking deliciously filthy."

That shocked him for a moment, but he was not going to say no to anal with Edna. Thinking it might hurt her he was surprised when she grabbed his hand and rubbed it around her leaking fanny.

"There you go," she said. Rubbing it over his cock he saw spunk and piss running down her shithole crack.

As she bent over he put his thick dick at the entrance of her shitter he was sure an old lady like Edna had never had anal sex. Very slowly he started pushing in listening to any yelps from her. But no, the bulging purple head was sliding in easily.

She kept pressing against him until his fat cock was all the way in her shit hole with her sphincter nice and tight. Still breathing heavily Edna seemed to be enjoying the feeling. As she started letting out little sighs of enjoyment he let go with hard deep thrusts.

Then along with her moans Edna sighed. "I just love your cock in my bum. Maybe next time you can bring a friend and do me both ways at the time."