Deliveries

Story Info
Deliver the package. Collect your tip. Or something.
2k words
4.18
23.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

After leaving school I was unable to find a full-time job. This wasn't because I was unemployable; I was, eminently so. No, the trouble was the lack of available jobs and the inane Covid restrictions. Still, for all that I was able to pick up several part-time jobs and I was getting by.

One of those part-time jobs was delivery boy for a pharmacist. The pay was non-existent; I was supposed to make my money by getting tips. Oddly enough I found that people who really need their medicine also tip quite well, so I was getting by.

I fronted up at one house to make a delivery and rang the door-bell. The door was promptly answered by a young lady in her early twenties. Not bad looking at all, in my opinion, and dressed to tease. I had no objection to being teased and my eyes might have wandered to a nice enticing cleavage that showed considerable side-boob.

"Mrs. Adams?" I asked, holding up the package I was delivering.

"No," came the prompt answer, leaving me floundering a little.

"Ah. I was asked to deliver this to a Mrs Adams at this address," I explained.

"No doubt you were," acceded the young woman. "That's probably because she lives here."

"Oh. Could you, deliver this to her or fetch her? It has to be signed for."

"No."

"Excuse me?" I was feeling a little surprised.

The woman smirked at me.

"I'm feeling a little contrary," she said. "I didn't like the options you offered and chose my own. Follow me and I'll take you to her."

I dutifully followed along, my eyes watching her tush as it wriggled about under her short skirt. I had to admit that I found it no hardship to trail along, eyeing the scenery.

I was taken down to the kitchen where I found another young woman doing cooking type things on the table. Don't ask me precisely what -- just cooking type stuff. This young lady, presumably Mrs Adams, was about the same age as the first woman, also quite attractive, also dressed to tease. It seemed to me that there was a generous amount of cleavage and bosom on display in that room.

"Who was it, Karen?" Mrs Adams asked without looking up.

"A kid with a package for you, Emma," Karen said. "You have to sign for it. Presumably you also have to tip for it."

"Oh, right, I've been expecting that," Emma said, hand out for the parcel.

I handed it over, passing the delivery slip with it. Emma took the parcel and put it and the delivery slip on the table, and fished around for a pen with which to sign it. I promptly held mine up. She took it and signed while I watched appreciatively.

The main reason for my appreciation was the fact that when Emma leaned down to sign the slip her excuse for a top gaped wide, demonstrating that she was not wearing a bra and that she had a pair of very nice breasts, a very pleasant handful indeed.

"There was movement at the station because the word had got around that the colt from old Regret had got away," said Karen, and both Emma and I turned to look at her with some surprise.

"What are you on about?" asked Emma, and I felt like seconding the question.

"It's a quote from the poem, The Man from Snowy River," said Karen. "It just seemed appropriate because while you were signing he was viewing the snowy mountains and there was decided movement at the station."

I promptly blushed, but is it my fault that I'm attracted to breasts and look at them when they're displayed? As for the movement -- what did she mean?

Looking toward the women it quickly dawned on me precisely what that meant. Karen was looking towards my groin and Emma's eyes were also drifting that way. If that wasn't bad enough, knowing that they were looking caused the tumescence that had started on sneaking that peek to swell to greater lengths, and there was now a distinct bulge in the front of my pants. There was also a distinct blush on my face.

"Oh, dear, you've embarrassed the poor boy," said Karen. "You should be more careful when flaunting your charms."

"Hey, I wasn't flaunting them," snapped Emma. "It's not my fault he's a virgin and easily embarrassed."

I was redder than ever and directing killer looks at both women. I was so out of there. I wasn't even going to wait for my tip.

"If you'll excuse me," I said with dignity, turning to head on out. Unfortunately Karen was standing a lot closer now and I was going to have to duck around her. Before I could things took a turn for the worse.

Karen reached down and her hand close around wee Willy, who wasn't quite that wee at that particular moment.

"Must be an innocent," she said with a giggle, "because he sure doesn't have anything to be embarrassed about here. Are you a virgin, kid?"

"Look, I'm eighteen and not un-personable," I pointed out. "Of course I've had my moments. I just think it would be ungentlemanly to discuss them."

"Definitely a virgin," said Emma, with Karen nodding in happy agreement. "Why don't you show me what he's got?"

I was like 'say what'? Before I could do anything Karen calmly unzipped my trousers and pulled my erection out into the light. I hadn't known girls gave wolf-whistles but they both gave one.

"Now that's a fine piece of man-meat," said Emma with a giggle. "Such an item shouldn't be wasted on a virgin."

"I said I wasn't a virgin," I said heatedly, but the girls just smiled.

"Yeah, we heard you," agreed Karen, "but that doesn't mean we have to believe you. Now hush up for a moment."

By this time Emma had come around the table and was also standing next to me. The pair of them didn't mess about. They just undid my trousers and hauled them and my shorts down, leaving me with my erection standing tall.

Karen turned a chair away from the table and the girls pushed me down onto it. That done Emma promptly stripped, blouse going by the way first, leaving those lovely breasts I'd seen earlier on full display, and then her skirt and panties both dropped away, leaving her standing there starkers.

"Ah, look," I began, turning towards Karen, thinking I could appeal to her for help, turning just in time to see her panties drop away, leaving me there with two naked girls.

"Don't worry," Emma told me. "We don't expect too much of you for a first time. Just try not to fire off right from the word go."

Right, so this was where I was supposed to protest and say this was rape. Ha! Not in a million years. I just sat there and watched as Emma came closer and straddled me. Her hand dropped down and took hold of my cock and she carefully steered it into position. Once she managed to get me fitted she calmly settled down on my cock.

I was like, oh my fucking god this is incredible please don't stop.

I will admit that I might have masturbated a time or two but that was never like this. Okay, from this point on I knew exactly what I was supposed to do and it didn't take an Einstein to tell me to match her rhythm, thrusting up into her as she started to bounce. My hands automatically closed over her breasts, happily fondling them as she got down to business.

Now on those very few times that I'd experimented with masturbation I might have prolonged the sessions for as long as I could, working on the assumption that a girl would want me to keep going for a while. This experimentation was now paying off as I found I was able to hold back my natural instincts and just keep ploughing away.

I don't know about Emma, presumably she was enjoying herself, but whether she was or not didn't really worry me at that stage. I was having a great time. She could keep bouncing on me all day the way I was feeling. She was sliding up and down my pole with me doing minimal work and fondling her breasts. (I did know that if I was on top doing the work I'd have to do a lot more but right now? Who cared?)

After what seemed like considerable time Emma started bouncing more energetically. I now started to put a bit of effort into my thrusting, feeling that the time was ripe to cut loose. I hadn't quite reached that point when Emma seemed to clamp onto my cock and give a shudder, and that was enough to set me off, with her seeming to be trying to milk me dry.

Emma rested on my lap for a few moments and then stood up, moving away from me.

"Definitely a virgin at the start," she told Karen. "No initiative at all, just going along with what I wanted. Trainable if we wanted to keep him."

"Which we don't, Sister dear," Karen pointed out. "We have these husbands, remember?"

"True. Are you going to try him out? I think he's still good to go."

She indicated my cock which was still standing tall. Yeah, it surprised me, too, but I was willing to see what happened.

Karen simply giggled and straddled me. Again it was position me and settle down, although this time I was ready for the sensations of my cock travelling up her passage. (Or her passage descending around my cock if you want to be strictly accurate.)

Once again my hands closed over a very nice pair of breasts and I began fondling them. This time I started handling them a bit more roughly that the way I'd handled Emma's, feeling them flower under my hands. I'd swear that those lovely globes swelled slightly as I massaged them, and her nipples most definitely came up in little peaks, scratching against my palms.

I also took on board Emma's comment about showing no initiative, and started thrusting up into Karen a damned sight harder than I had for Emma. Karen seemed to be rather startled at first but then she settled down, riding me hard.

"Damn it. A fast learner. I should have gone second," grumbled Emma, a comment that Karen just sniggered at.

When you get down to it what is there to learn? Stick it in and jiggle it about. Seemed to work for me, although a bit of experimentation might be needed to confirm this. I'd have to work on that.

Karen was riding high and handsome and she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, showing a lot more enthusiasm than Emma had. Mind you, Emma had seemed quite happy with her climax, but Karen seemed to be a lot more enthusiastic about the work she had to do to reach that point.

I get plugging away. I suspected that if Karen had just sat there and not bothered to do any pole-dancing I'd still have been bouncing her up and down it the way I was thrusting into her. Finally she started telling me to put some effort into it and finish it.

I was slightly surprised at that. I thought that I had been putting some effort into it, but apparently not. In line with my instructions I did my best to go in harder and faster and shortly after that Karen was yelling and climaxing and I was cutting loose again. I hadn't known I had it in me to do it twice like that. A useful thing to know when I got a real girlfriend.

With Karen satisfied the two of them chivvied me out of the house, not forgetting to give me the signed delivery docket and a nice tip. A very nice tip, I might add.

As I left I couldn't help feeling a little envious of their husbands, having such loving wives to come home to.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers