Delivering the Packages

Story Info
The kids deliver mom’s gifts for Christmas.
12.7k words
4.59
48.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog_style
Dog_style
158 Followers

As she put away the last of the dishes from her family's Thanksgiving meal, 41 year old Sharon Smith was in a funk. Frank, her husband of 22 years had run off with his 23 year old secretary, Tammy, in January. She had been blindsided. She was left with their 3 kids, all still living at home. Sara, a beautiful, petite 18 year old. Sara was 5'3 with a cute figure, tight round ass and perfect tits. She was, however, shy and kept to herself. Sharon had discovered a small stash of her toys while cleaning her room that included a large dildo, several different sized butt plugs, a double headed dildo and some anal beads. Sara spent most of her time alone in her room on her computer.

Then there was the twins, Sean and Scott. They were 21 and outgoing. They were popular and often had friends over. They stood 6'2 and were built athletically.

Sharon was 5'8. She was a little overweight and had large breasts that gravity had begun to work on. She didn't feel attractive, so she mainly stayed at home dressed in a T-shirt and sweats, or just a T-shirt and panties at night. She didn't have Sara's collection of toys but relied on her rabbit vibrator many evenings. Usually she fantasized about her boys' friends sneaking into her room and using her body, their young cocks leaving multiple loads of cum in and on her.

After cleaning the dishes, she sat in the living room with her kids. The boys were in boxers and T-shirts on the couch. Sara wore brief cotton panties and a halter top. Sara was proud of her body and was never shy about parading around her family in next to nothing. Even Sharon enjoyed staring at her. Sharon wore a T-shirt that just covered her cotton panties. Seeing her kids so scantily clad excited her and she noticed her nipples clearly poking through her shirt.

They talked about their plans for the holidays. Sharon said she'd just as soon not do anything. The kids immediately objected. "Mom, we have to get you out of this mood you're in," Scott said. "Yeah, you need some Christmas spirit," Sean added pouring a little more rum in her eggnog. Sharon looked at Sara for help. "Don't look at me, mom, I'm with them," Sara added, her leg hanging over the arm of the loveseat exposing her camel toe in her panties. Sharon stared at it a few seconds longer than she should have and when she looked up, Sara was looking into Sharon's eyes smiling. Sharon blushed. "Ok, I'm outnumbered. Tomorrow we'll decorate. I want Christmas lists by the end of the week. I'll try to relax and have fun, but I may need your help."

They all promised to make this Christmas unforgettable for their mom.

The boys went to their room, Sara stayed to talk. Both women were a little drunk. They'd always enjoyed an honest relationship but avoided getting too personal but the alcohol took away their inhibitions.

"Honey, I've cleaned your room often. You have to know I've seen your toy collection," Sharon started.

"Yeah, I got tired of sneaking into your room and taking yours," Sara replied.

"You've used my rabbit?!?!"

"Lots of times mom," Sara responded with a smile.

Sharon's eyes dropped quickly to her daughter's crotch, eyeing her young cameltoe briefly, imagining her vibrator pleasuring her beautiful baby girl. She looked back up; busted again.

Sara smiled, "why do you keep looking between my legs?"

Sharon blushed and stammered; she was speechless.

"It's ok mom. I'm flattered. You don't have to sneak, have a good look." Sara turned and spread her legs so that her mom had a head on view of her panty covered pussy; a small wet spot had developed where her excitement had begun to leak from her vagina.

Sharon took it all in. Her daughter was getting horny with her.

"Mom, you're way prettier than you give yourself credit for. I haven't been able to take my eyes off of your nipples all night. And I've been trying to peek at your pussy under your shirt. The boys' eyes got quite a workout darting back and forth between us."

Sharon was again speechless. Sara laughed, looked down at her mom's panties and said, "how about giving me a look?"

Sharon leaned back in her chair. She raised her shirt above her panties and shifted to face her daughter. She paused as she looked at Sara, noticing her daughter's eyes fixed between her legs, the wet spot on her panties growing more noticeable. She spread her legs for Sara. "Yes, mom, you're so sexy...so wet."

Sharon looked down. Her panties were soaked through. She also noticed her pubic hair sticking out the sides. Both women stared at the other-breasts, pussy, legs, faces.

"I'm going to buy you some more toys for Christmas mom. You need to expand your horizons," Sara smiled as she casually rubbed her pussy through her panties in front of Sharon.

"I've seen you looking at me and the boys. I've heard you masturbating many times; my room is next to yours."

Sharon knew the walls were thin. She'd heard her daughter's orgasms most nights and wondered which toy she was using and what she fantasized about. As her mother, she tried to masturbate quietly and thought she'd succeeded all this time.

"What do you think about when you finger fuck yourself mom?" Sharon grew excited hearing Sara ask her about finger fucking herself. Sara continued, "For me, it's always been about you and my brothers. Call me sick if you want, but I've seen the bulges in their boxers and swimsuits. My hottest fantasy involves you and me in a 69, you on top, with Scott fucking you from behind while I lick your clit and his hard shaft and his balls sliding over my face with every thrust; and Sean fucking me while you lick my clit, with him pulling out and fucking your mouth from time to time. After they cum, You and I lick their cum out of each other's vagina."

Sharon was no longer shocked, just horny. She had subconsciously been rubbing her pussy through her panties as her daughter described her fantasy.

"What about you mom, what goes through your head when you spread your legs and play with your beautiful, hairy, wet pussy?"

Sharon thought..."should she share this with her 18 year old daughter?" She laughed to herself and thought, "it can't get more taboo than Sara wanting them to eat her brothers' cream pies out of each other."

With a hesitant voice she said, "well honey," her eyes still transfixed on her daughter's masturbation, her hand now in her panties, the wet sounds making it clear that she was penetrating herself in front of her mother, "I like to watch your brothers and their friends in our pool and hot tub. I fantasize that they come in my room one at a time and fuck me, each one cumming at least twice. By the time the third one leaves, I'm covered and filled with all of their sperm."

"Third one? I hope you start including Sean and Scott in your fantasy. That would be five cocks fucking and cumming in and on you. I'd love to watch that unfold. But right now my goal is for just the boys to start fucking us. I'm going to make it happen soon."

With that Sara got up, hand still in her panties, fingers still sliding in and out of her vagina. She approached her mom, pulled her hand out of her panties and put them to her mom's mouth. Sharon licked greedily, moaning as she did. Once clean, Sara leaned down and gave her mom a long, slow, deep, wet kiss; her hands fondled her mom's breasts through her T-shirt and pinched her hard nipples. Their tongues wrestled as they moaned into each other's mouths.

"I love you mom."

"I love you Sara."

Sharon watched her daughter's panty clad, tight, round ass walk away. She'd never tried it before, but knew Sara would be her first, she was going to lick her daughter's pussy and asshole.

The next morning, Sharon had to cover a shift at the hospital where she worked. The boys had gone out with their friends. Sharon knocked on her daughter's door to tell her she was leaving. "Come in," her daughter said almost breathlessly. Sharon opened the door and what she saw took her breath away. Sara was naked. She was straddling her bedpost with the large round ball on the end and was sliding down onto it, gasping as her pussy lips engulfed the large "dildo". "Oh yes! mom, I can't wait to fuck you and my brothers!"

Sara was facing away from her mother who could easily see the penetration and the large, blue butt plug protruding from her anus.

Sharon's pussy dripped. She wanted to strip and fuck her daughter right there. Instead, she walked to her, kissed her deeply as she pinched Sara's nipples. Sara came hard, "OH FUCK MOM! YES, PINCH MY FUCKING NIPPLES!"

Sharon kissed her daughter again and left for work.

Sara took a shower, cleaned up, got dressed and texted her brothers, "We need to talk, just the three of us, now."

The response was almost immediate, "on our way."

They sat in the living room, the boys on the couch, Sara on the same chair she'd watched her own mother rub her hairy, wet, panty covered pussy the night before.

"I know what mom wants...what mom needs for Christmas," Sara began.

"We're all ears," Scott responded.

"Ok, whatever mom wants," Sean said.

"Well, I'm pretty sure, especially after watching you two recently, it's what we all want. Mom wants to be taken, by all of us. She wants to be fucked. Originally she said she wanted to fuck your friends one at a time, but you two are now part of it. And I included myself in her fantasy. She and I masturbated last night when you went to bed. We kissed. She saw me masturbating today and played with my tits as I came."

"Are you pranking us?" Scott asked.

"If I prove I'm not, are you in?"

"Yes!" they emphatically replied together.

Sara stood and walked to them. She knelt in front of Scott and undid his pants. She fished out his cock and swallowed it. She loved feeling her brother's penis harden in her mouth. She fucked him with her mouth vigorously as he held her head and fucked his sister's mouth back.

Sara moved to Sean who had his cock out. It was already hard. Sara looked at both of her brother's erections, "you two really are identical!" She engulfed her other brother's penis. He sat back and let her do the work. Sara opened her eyes and saw Sean reaching over and stroking his brother's cock while she sucked his.

Sara sat back. Scott reached over and stroked Sean. The brother's were mutually masturbating each other in front of their sister. Sara took off her skirt and panties and leaned back, letting her brother's watch her finger her young, tight, wet pussy.

"I want to fuck you now!" Scott said.

"Not yet. I want our first time to be with mom on Christmas eve. Do you think your friends will agree to come in and fuck her on Christmas?"

"Are you kidding me? They love her tits and ass! They love to hang out here because she never wears a bra!" Sean exclaimed.

"So you're both in?"

"Yes!" they again exclaimed in unison.

"And your friends?" Sara asked.

"We'll handle it," Scott promised.

The boys took turns stroking and cumming on their sister's tits and face. Sara rubbed her clit and came with a loud scream, enjoying the hot cum loads on her young, nubile body.

Sharon got home. The boys car was gone, but Sara was home. Sharon couldn't focus at work. All she could think about was her daughter fucking her bedpost. She wondered what her pussy would feel like with Sara's tongue in it. She tried to picture her with each of her toys. Sara had used her vibrator, maybe she'd let her old mom use her toys. She was very curious about the anal toys and was excited to try the double headed dildo with her daughter.

Needless to say, Sharon was horny as she entered her bedroom. As she showered, her hands fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her right hand slid down her body, through her thick pubic hair, along her slit and two fingers bent and penetrated her vagina. Sharon sighed. She wanted to cum, but was content to take her time and enjoy a powerful, solo orgasm. She no longer had to be quiet either. Sara knew she masturbated; she watched her do it. Again, Sara's toys ran through her mind. Sharon soaped her left hand and slid two fingers into her rectum as her right hand gently and methodically rubbed her clit. She pictured she and her daughter in a 69, licking and fingering each other before disengaging and using the double headed dildo together. She came close to cumming, but stopped herself. She got out of the shower, and without even drying off, she walked to her daughter's room and entered without knocking. Sara was on her bed wearing only lacy, red panties. Her breasts were perfect. She was startled for a second, but then just watched her naked mother approach her. Sharon bent down, fondled her daughter's breasts and pinched her nipples as she french kissed her. "Goodnight my sweet baby," Sharon said before opening Sara's nightstand and grabbing the double headed dildo, winking at her daughter and walking out. Moments later, Sara heard through the wall, "OH FUCK IT'S SO BIG!" Sara smiled, removed her panties, grabbed her dido and masturbated with her mom, separated by a wall. Their session lasted well over an hour, both women having loud, toe-curling orgasms. Neither woman heard Sean and Scott get home. If the boys had any doubts about Sara's plan, they were erased with the sound of their mom screaming, "cum in your mom's pussy so your sister can clean me up!"

The next morning, Sara woke up and put on a short skirt with no panties and a tight shirt with no bra. Her family was in the kitchen at the table. Sara opened the fridge and bent to study the lowest shelf. Sharon noticed her sons look over and ogle their sister's exposed pussy and anus. Her lips were swollen as though she'd been masturbating. In her ass was a butt plug. She stayed there for close to a minute letting her family enjoy the view of her most private places.

She stood up with a frozen waffle and made breakfast. She leaned past Scott to get the butter, her breasts rubbing on his face. He could feel her nipple on his cheek. She sat down and ate. The boys couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Sara didn't seem to notice.

After breakfast, the boys left, their erections creating tents in their pants. Sharon said, "you gorgeous little slut! They couldn't take their eyes off of you!"

"How about you mom? Were you watching too?"

"Oh Sara, of course I was. Even if the boys aren't on board, I still want you. I want us to taste each other, to explore our bodies, to pleasure each other." Sharon stood and went to her daughter. They kissed passionately as Sharon's hand started on her daughter's cheek, slid down her neck to her breasts, gently pinching her nipples, then continuing south. She put her hand on Sara's thigh. Her daughter's legs were closed as Sharon slid her hand up and down. Sara wasn't going to make this easy. Sharon pulled back from their kiss, "please open your legs, let me touch you."

Sara complied and Sharon touched another woman's vagina for the first time.

She stared into, not just her daughter's eyes, but the eyes of her imminent lover. As she slid her hand up Sara's young thigh and reached her smooth, wet pussy, Sara's eyes widened with excitement and passion. Sharon slid two fingers into her daughter's tight vagina, the first fingers, other than Sara's, to enter that private place. Sara moaned, "oh mommy, that feels good."

Sharon's pussy was dripping wet. She was fingering her 18 year old daughter's pussy as they stared into each other's eyes. Hearing Sara call her mommy excited her more. As she slowly sawed her fingers in and out of Sara's vagina she said, "yes, my sweet daughter, do you like spreading your legs for mommy? Do you want mommy to keep putting her fingers in you?"

"Yes please mommy! Don't stop touching my secret place. Nobody else has ever touched me there; just you," Sara replied with a breathy voice.

"We're going to let your brothers touch our secret places too, right honey?"

"I want to touch your pussy before them," Sara whined.

"Yes, of course my sweet girl, as soon as you cum, you can do anything you want to mommy!"

The women sat face to face, their lips barely grazing each other. Sharon's fingers pistoned in and out of her daughter's body driving her quickly toward orgasm, her legs spread wide to accept her mother's fingers. The wet sounds of penetration filled the room. Sara's glassy, half open green eyes gazed at her mother. Sharon felt her daughter's breath on her lips with each crescendoing sigh, occasionally licking Sara's lips. Sara's eyes sprung open and her breath caught before her intense, screaming release. She bucked against her mom's hand which had not slowed down. Sharon fucked her daughter's swollen, wet, open pussy with one hand while stroking her hair, soothing her in a motherly fashion with the other, "that's my good girl! Cum for mommy, I feel you squeezing mommy's fingers with your pretty vagina! Does my baby girl like me fingering her wet place?"

"YES MOMMY, I LOVE IT! I WANT THIS AND MORE!"

As Sara came off her high, Sharon kept stroking her hair with one hand while keeping the fingers of her other hand lodged deep in her velvety vagina.

Sara pressed her lips tightly against her mother, her tongue entered Sharon's mouth like a familiar lover. She slid her hand down to fondle her mom's breasts as they kissed.

Sara pulled back and gazed into her mom's eyes, "That was amazing! I'm still trying to win the boys over, but I'll need your help."

As Sara spoke, Sharon removed her fingers from her daughter's body and licked them clean while looking into her eyes.

"You can get that directly with your tongue next time. Let me show you." Sara stood and took her mom to her bedroom. Sara sat on the edge of her bed while Sharon stood in front of her. Sara turned on her light which lit the room. Sharon felt like a display on stage. "Take off your shirt." Sharon complied, exposing her 41 year old breasts to her youngest child. "Play with your tits." Sharon's hands fondled her large breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. Her pussy was drenched as she eyed the bedpost she had watched her daughter ride to orgasm.

"Take off the rest of your clothes."

Sharon again followed her daughter's instructions and now stood naked in front of her.

Sara reached out and slid two fingers into her mother's body. Sharon gasped and pinched her own nipples as Sara finger fucked her drenched gash.

Sara removed her fingers and licked them clean. "You're so wet and you taste amazing. I can't wait until we eat each other. Did you like watching me fuck my bed yesterday?"

"Yes, baby!"

"Good! Now it's your turn."

Sharon gasped and looked at the post wondering if it would fit. Sara lubed the post generously. "Put your pussy on it and start fucking."

Without a word Sharon opened her labia, lined up the ball of the post with her vagina and slowly dropped onto it. Sara knelt in front of her, inches from her mom's masturbation session. As her pussy crested over the widest point of the ball, Sara started attacking her mom's clit with her tongue. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through Sharon. She held Sara's head as she dropped onto the post. "Oh fuck baby, don't stop licking me, I can't stop coming!"

Sara moved behind her mom and began licking her anus. "OH FUCK! LICK YOUR MOTHER'S ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING SICK SLUT!" Sara fucked her mom's ass with her tongue while the bedpost was still embedded in her wet pussy.

Sharon carefully dislodged herself from the bedpost. She grabbed Sara, pulled her to her feet and gave her a long, slow, deep, wet kiss. Mother and daughter moaned into each other's mouths as their tongues explored. Sara's arms were around Sharon's neck while Sharon cupped her baby girl's ass cheeks. The kiss broke.

"Turn around and get on your knees and elbows on the bed Sara, put that beautiful, tight ass in the air. I want to put my tongue as far in it as I can."

Dog_style
Dog_style
158 Followers