Delivering the Packages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! and I'll eat her pussy and ass too! I'm your slut!"

He started picturing his own mom in front of him taking his cock, "oh mom, I'm close to cumming!"

Sharon played along, "yes son, give me your creamy, white cum! Fill mommy's pussy with hot sperm. Your cock is amazing in mommy's wet cunt!"

Dave gave a last thrust and shot semen deep into Sharon's womb as a small orgasm hit her as well. Her vaginal walls trembled around her new, young lover's penis, milking the final drops of cum from him.

"Do you fantasize about your mom a lot?"

"Yes ma'am, about as much as you. I don't think she'd like it if I did this with her though."

"Don't be so sure Dave, you might be surprised." Sharon was friends with Dave's mom and knew she hadn't had sex in years. A young cock might be what she needed.

Dave gave her a passionate kiss, scooped some cum from her pussy and fed it to her before leaving the room.

Mike entered. His cock was at full staff and looked intimidating. Sean and Sara had been sucking him while Tommy licked his balls and Scott rimmed his ass as Dave was fucking Sharon.

Sharon laid back, spread her legs and said, "I'm ready for that monster, just stick it up my cunt and fuck me hard."

Mike didn't speak. He knelt between her legs, lined his cock head up with her vagina and shoved it all the way in. "OHHHHHHH!" Sharon screamed. She felt as though she'd been split in two. She dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around his torso ready to hold on for the ride. Mike immediately started burying his large cock in her wet opening over and over. He was relentless. Sharon came and didnt really stop while he drilled her. She was mumbling and screaming the whole time. Her eyes were shut and it's possible she blacked out for a minute from the pleasure. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...," she kept screaming into his neck. And fuck he did. For twenty minutes he pounded her well used cunt. She cried in pleasure wanting him to cum but never wanting the feeling to end. The others gathered around to watch the live sex act. just as Mike was about to fill her with his seed, she opened her eyes and saw her kids watching her as well as their friends. She was overjoyed at the feeling and screamed as she came again. Her orgasm triggered Mike's and he filled her mature pussy with his seed.

All of the onlookers cheered gleefully with choruses of "Merry Christmas mom" and "Merry Christmas Mrs. S!" ringing out. Sharon lay naked in the middle of the bed recovering. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy was swollen, red and gaping. Creamy, white cum flowed out of her and down her ass crack like a river. All of her kids and their friends surrounded the bed staring at her, some with cameras taking photos and video. She felt like a slut and loved it. She looked into her daughter's eyes at the end of the bed as she reached down with one hand and opened her labia wide, and with the other, scooped up a handful of cum and licked it off. "That was fucking hot Mrs. S," Dave said. Sara started to crawl between her mom's legs; "Dude, it's about to get way hotter," Tommy added.

Sara held Sharon's thighs way back and cleaned the cum from her asshole and pussy. She and her mom gazed at each other as she did. All the boys watched and stroked their rejuvenated cocks, ready for more action. Sara finished her cleanup and took charge, "Mike, lie on your back with your lower legs dangling off the side of the bed." He did. "Mom, climb on and slide that monster back into your slutty, cum-filled cunt." Hearing her daughter talk like that in front of all these boys made her pussy twitch. Sharon slowly impaled herself on Mike's hard penis, moaning the whole way down. "Scott, lube Tommy's cock, Sean, lube mom's ass."

Scott put a generous amount of lube on his hand. He stood behind Tommy, wedging his own erection between Tommy's ass cheeks like a hot dog in a bun, reached around and covered Tommy's erection in lube in a matter of seconds, but kept slowly stroking his friend's hard cock that was about to violate his mother's tight anus.

Sean lubed his fingers and penetrated his mom's ass with first two, then three fingers. Sharon thrust back feeling full with Mike's cock already filling her vagina completely. Sean could feel Mike's penis through the thin membrane inside his mother. Sharon groaned in pleasure.

Sean withdrew his digits from his mom's rectum and Scott and Tommy stepped up in unison. Scott aimed Tommy's cock at Sharon's sphincter, and thrust into Tommy's ass with his cock, causing Tommy to anally penetrate his mom. Sharon screamed as an orgasm tore through her. Sara continued, "Dave, put your cock in this whore's mouth."

Dave knelt before her, Sharon opened and Dave gently slid in. "No Dave, fuck that bitch's mouth. She's your cum dump and nothing else. That rag or sock you use to cum into at home, that's what this is," Sara said, pointing at Sharon.

Dave started fucking Sharon's mouth, his balls slapping her chin. Every time Dave pulled out of her mouth, she moaned in orgasm until he jammed his penis back into her throat.

Sharon loved it; three young cocks were pummeling every opening in her body while her kids looked on and her daughter told them to use her 41 year old body as a cum dump.

Sharon's hands were grabbed, and suddenly she was stroking her sons' cocks too.

"How's it feel pleasing 5 cocks at once mommy? You're quite a role model for your 18 year old daughter. I want to be just like you and have 5 cocks cumming in and on me. I want to be a cock whore and cum slut just like you." Sharon came again as her daughter spoke.

Hearing Sara's words and feeling the contractions of Sharon's orgasm milk his cock, and the pressure caused by Mike's big cock against his through Sharon's thin membrane, Tommy erupted filling Sharon's rectum with milky, white sperm. He pulled out and a river of semen followed, flowing over Mike's balls.

Dave pulled out of Sharon's mouth; she let go of her boys cocks for a minute and put her hands on Mike's chest, and rode his cock hard to another orgasm as he pinched her nipples.

Sean was laying on his back beside them. Sharon dismounted Mike and straddled her son. She lowered herself onto him, taking her son into her body again. Cum was still dribbling from her anus onto Sean's balls. Dave moved around and plunged into her creamy ass as his balls rested against Sean's. Sharon shut her eyes and started to scream in orgasm only to be muffled by Scott's erect organ sliding down her throat. her hand was placed around Mike's large penis, slick with her own pussy juice as well as Tommy's cum that had leaked from her anus. She felt a tongue helping with Mike's cock and saw out of the corner of her eye that her daughter was trying to clean the cum that had come from her ass with her mouth.

Scott was stroking his cock while his mother licked and sucked on the head of his penis. He liked the idea of masturbating into his mom. He, Dave and Sean all approached orgasm together. They pulled out and lay Sharon on her back. Scott was the first to unload, with lines of his hot sperm coating Sharon's cheek, nose chin and hair. He used his cock to rub the creamy liquid into her face all over. He knew at family gatherings, when someone kissed her, he and his siblings would know that his cock and cum had been there.

Dave slid his cock into her eager mouth. "Wow mom, ass to mouth, you really are a fucking deviant whore," Sara said. "Mmm-hmm," was all Sharon could manage to get out around Dave's cock that had just finished fucking her rectum. Sean stroked his cock between her legs and covered her bushy pussy in white semen just as Dave filled her mouth. Sharon swallowed it all. Sara rubbed her brother's cum into her mom's vulva, dipping a couple of cum drenched fingers into the soft, wet folds of her vagina.

Everyone got up except Mike. He turned Sharon onto her stomach. He straddled her hips and pointed his cock at her ass. Sara reached over and held her mother's ass cheeks open for him. All of them watched as 9" of hard cock flesh sunk into the 41 year old mother of three's anus. "OHHHHH FUCK! SO BIG!"

Mike began pounding and Sharon began cumming. For 10 minutes Mike drilled her, Sharon moaned unintelligibly the entire time, overcome with pleasure. Mike finally pulled out and everyone watched him stroke his penis until sperm jetted from the tip over and over, covering Sharon's back and ass.

As he stood up, Sara lay on her mom's back and used her torso and pussy to massage the mess into her mom's back and ass as they French kissed passionately.

"Let's finish this with all of us cumming on her face at the same time!" Scott said. All agreed.

They started out masturbating to get their last load ready. Then Sean saw Sara watching quietly and slowly fingering herself. He lay her back and kissed her as he slid into her pussy. Dave saw Sean's ass thrusting in and out of his sister. He lubed up his cock, got behind Sean and pushed his hard cock into Sean's ass. Both boys moaned at their coupling. Mike and Tommy got into a 69, swallowing each other's penis and licking each other's balls. They both snaked a finger into the other's ass, moaning as they, too, approached orgasm.

Scott lay with his mom, gently rubbing her hairy, cum-covered twat as he made out with her. She stroked her son's erection turned on by the fact that it would soon spray sperm on her face. "I love you mom. Thank you for this." Scott said. "Thank you my son. You've reminded me to live; and that I like sex and have fantasies to fulfill. I love you."

The boys knelt around Sharon's head. Sara recorded the whole thing. Stream after stream of semen jetted out of the five penises and splattered Sharon's entire face leaving her covered in cum. The boys lay their spent cocks across her face as Sara took pictures.

The three friends got dressed said their goodbyes and left leaving the three siblings on the bed with their well-used, cum-covered, cum-filled slut of a mother as they fell into a slumber.

Sharon had pleasant dreams of her kids and friends delivering their packages in her all night long. She looked at her daughter and started planning for her birthday.