Delivering the Packages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay there for awhile recovering before Scott said, "we should get to bed."

Sean looked at his sister, I'm going to be taking your virginity tomorrow. I'd like to hold you tonight. Would that be ok?"

Sara held his cheeks as she gave him a long, slow, passionate French kiss, "I would love that Sean."

Scott smiled at them as he went to his room alone. Sara and Sean held each other, kissing and caressing as lovers do before falling asleep.

The next day was spent like most families, preparing food, finishing wrapping, calling friends and family except there was groping, and the kisses under the mistletoe were longer and wetter. Sharon's pussy got wetter and wetter every time her kids even looked at her. She pictured each of her boys lying between her legs, their hard cocks sliding in and out of her until they spilled their seed in her womb. A few times Sara reached into her mom's robe and fingered her pussy; she just smiled at how wet she was.

At 10pm they cuddled on the couch for the final showing of "A Christmas Story". Hands groped and caressed everyone. The entire family were horny. At the end of the film Sharon announced it was time to exchange one gift. "Mom, I want you to have mine first. It's a private gift. You can choose to share it with the boys when you receive it," Sara exclaimed as she headed for the stairs. By the time Sharon walked into her bedroom, Sara was naked on the bed. Her head faced the door and her legs were spread. "Get in a 69 with me, I want us to cum together!"

Sharon dropped her robe, crawled over her daughter and buried her face in Sara's moist gash. Sara returned the favor licking her mom's clit while tickling her sphincter with her finger. Both ladies moaned as the grandfather clock struck midnight. On the last stroke of the clock, Scott slid his erect penis all the way into the same wet space he had come from years before. Sara's face was so close that Scott's shaft slid along her nose and his balls across her face as she licked her mom's clit. Sharon screamed in pleasure before seeing Sean's cock at her mouth. As he slid into his mom's face, Scott thrust into her pussy. "Merry Christmas mom!" they said in unison as they sighed in pleasure. Sean took his cock out of his mother and put it at her daughter's entrance. Sharon held Sara's labia open with one hand as she guided her son's hard penis into his virgin sister with the other.

Sara moaned at the feel of her first real cock, "oh brother yes! Take my cherry! Give me my first load of cum my lover!" Both brothers fucked their mom and sister hard and fast as the women licked each other's clits. As the women screamed in orgasm, the boys emptied the creamy, white contents of their balls into them, grunting as their cocks pulsated and pumped sperm into their mom and sister. Scott pulled out and watched cum drip out of his mom into his sister's mouth. Sean watched Sharon chase his cum as it dripped down his sister's ass crack over her wrinkled brown asshole. The women licked each other thoroughly, both cumming again and again as the boys watched and egged them on; "suck my cum out of her cunt you nasty slut," Scott whispered in his sister's face. "Lick all my sperm off your daughter's anus mommy! Swallow your own son's sperm. you'll have it in your mouth and pussy you nasty cum whore!" Sean told Sharon.

"We own your pussies now. We'll fuck you anytime, anywhere. We'll cum in you and on you."

Sharon loved that and came again, "yes, my body's yours. Fuck me all the time my sons!"

"Kneel down in front of us," Scott commanded. Sharon knelt in front of Scott as some of his semen dripped down her thigh. Sara knelt before Sean who bent down and kissed her.

"No hands, just your slutty mouths, suck us," Scott said. Both women leaned in; Sharon used her tongue on the head of Scott's cock to guide him into her mouth, catching the large drop of sperm that was about to drip off to the floor. Sara simply opened her mouth and took Sean's cock that had just taken her virginity and been the first to deposit sperm inside her vagina into her mouth. They locked eyes as her tongue bathed his cock tasting both of their juices.

Both ladies bobbed on the young men's cocks bringing them back to a full erection.

"Stand up." Scott said, they both stood. Scott handed Sara a bottle of lube. "Get mom's ass ready for my cock. Sharon's pussy tingled. Sara had her get on her knees and elbows on the bed. She put a liberal amount of lube on her fingers and proceeded to finger her mom's anus, preparing for Scott's penis to slide into her rectum. "Oh yes baby, finger mommy's ass! I love that!" Sharon groaned. First one, then two, then three fingers slid into her mom's rectum. She started slowly and progessed to pistoning hard and fast like she suspected Scott would do when he rammed his cock into her. Sara used her other hand to rub her mom's clit. A small orgasm struck Sharon, "Fuck yes, I just came with your fingers in my ass baby girl!"

"Hey Sean, grab the lube, let's get our cocks ready."

Sean grabbed the lube, but before rubbing it into his brother's cock, he knelt, and sucked Scott's penis, taking him in until he felt his balls on his chin. Both boys had become skilled at deepthroating cocks; this proved useful for their friend Mike who had the largest cock they'd ever seen. They measured once, Tommy, Dave and the twins were all fairly average, while Mike measured 9" and was thicker than most.

Sean sucked his brother's cock for a few minutes before standing and applying a liberal amount of lube to it. "OK Sean your turn," Scott said as he knelt. He started by licking Sean's balls while rubbing his cock all over his face. He deepthroated Sean the same way his brother had done, Sean's balls slapping Scott's chin. He rose and applied lube as well.

"Mom, Sara needs her ass lubed," Scott said.

"No, I'm good as long as Sean is well lubed."

But it was too late. Sharon wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to enjoy her daughter's ass. Sharon was on her knees spreading Sara's cheeks and jamming her tongue in her daughter's sphincter shamelessly. "Mom's an anal slut!" Scott said. Sharon stopped tongue fucking Sara's anus long enough to clarify, "only with her!"

She took her tongue out and liberally lubed her daughter's wrinkled brown hole with three, then four fingers. She made a mental note to discuss fisting with her sometime.

With all the lube applied, the ladies lined up side by side on their knees and elbows, asses completely exposed.

The boys lined up behined them and both, in one thrust, rammed their hard penises into their mother and sister. All moaned at once. The boys started fucking hard and deep right away. "Whoever cums first gets their cock cleaned with mom and Sara pissing on them," Scott challenged. "You're on!"

Sean was already close to cumming but had a piss fetish and often fantasized about Sara pissing all over him. He started fucking harder trying to cum fast. Sara loved it as an orgasm ripped through her. This caused her sphincter to contract and milk Sean's cum from his cock. With a moan, he flooded his sister's asshole with his seed.

Scott took his time, slowly gliding in and out of his mom's back door. Sara and Sean lay on the bed spooning, watching their brother fuck their mom in the ass doggy style; watching her large tits sway, hearing the slap of their bodies every time Scott bottomed out, hearing the constant sound of the squishing lube with every movement of his penis inside her, listening to their mom moan in pleasure and seeing her facial expression often making eye contact with Sharon, her mouth agape and eyes expanding with every thrust. She truly loved anal sex and couldn't get enough. With her other kids as an audience, just staring at her while Scott drilled her anus put her over the edge and she started a long series of small orgasms building to a large one as her son increased the tempo of his penetration building to his own climax. He loved that he turned his mom into an exhibitionist anal slut. With a final flurry of ass pounding thrusts Sharon screamed, "OH FUCK SON, I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS! POUND IT HARD! DON'T EVER STOP! CUM IN ME! CUM IN YOUR MOTHER'S ASS!!!"

Scott came hard with a loud grunt. He flooded his mom's ass with what felt like gallons of cum. His cock kept pulsating in her and with each pulse more of his hot, white cream was released in her ass. They collapsed on the bed, son still on top of mom, connected with his cock still gripped by Sharon's sphincter. He softened and slipped out. He got up and spread her legs then got his phone. Sara reached over and spread her mom's ass cheeks; cum was dripping from her anus, down over her pussy to the sheets below. Scott snapped photos as Sara posed and smiled lying on the small of Sharon's back just above her ass crack.

Sharon had never felt so satisfied or slutty. She loved being naked, fucking, sucking, and cumming for, with and in front of her kids. She wanted to be used for pleasure, any way they wanted.

"Time to pay up Sean!" Scott laughed.

Sean's cock started to rise again at the fantasy about to be fulfilled as he made his way to the large shower stall and sat on the tile floor, leaning against the wall. "You're cock is rock hard, does this excite you?" Sara asked. "I know it's weird but yes! This has long been a fantasy of mine," he responded.

"Not as weird as you think," his mom responded with a weak smile. "Same here," Sara added.

As Sharon straddled her son, he asked, "can I hold your pussy open?"

"You can do anything you like to me. From now on, I'm here to serve my kids."

As Sean reached up to spread his mother's labia, Sara sat beside him, her head on his shoulder staring at her mom's hairy, gaping pussy. "I want it too!"

It started as a trickle running down Sharon's leg, then the stream grew in strength and volume and sprayed Sean's torso, cock and thighs and drenched Sara's face, hair and shoulders. Sara held Sean's cock under the stream trying to stroke it clean. As Sharon's stream weakened, Sara put her mouth to her mother's piss hole and swallowed the final dribblings. The mouth on her pussy caused Sharon to have a small orgasm.

Mother and daughter kissed as they traded places, Sharon tasting her own piss on her daughter's lips and tongue. Sara held her own labia open and immediately let loose a torrent covering her mother's and brother's entire body. Scott looked on and masturbated as the scene unfolded. The trio in the shower turned on the water to wash off the ladies' piss. They returned to the bedroom. The ladies lay down side by side, legs spread as the boys got on top on them, sliding their hard cocks into the women. By unspoken agreement, Sean entered his mother this time while Scott offered his sister her second cock ever. The boys didnt make love this time, they fucked the two wet cunts hard and fast. Having cum already, the boys lasted longer. The ladies both had multiple orgasms as their swollen vaginas were pounded again and again. Finally the brothers dumped their seed in them before pulling out and feeding their cocks to the other lady; Sara tasting her mom's juices on Sean and Sharon tasting her daughter's pussy juice on Scott.

"Merry Christmas kids. Thank you for this wonderful gift. I want this to continue all the time. I hope when you eventually get married, your spouses will understand and maybe even join us."

The boys went to their room with Sara while Sharon, assuming the night was done closed her eyes to sleep.

While the kids were fucking their mom, Mike, Tommy and Dave had come in to the house and waited in the boys room.

Dave started, "we heard the whole th...damn Sara, you're fucking hot!"

Tommy added, "there's some cum on your pussy, let me get that." Without waiting for an answer, he knelt and buried his face in her well used vagina licking her clean. Sara held his head and thrust until she quickly came.

She opened her eyes to see 5 hard cocks in front of her. "Tonight is about mom, but I have to do this. I want each of your cocks in me; especially yours!" she said grabbing Mike's large penis and sucking it into her throat. He moaned. She moved from cock to cock sucking each one a few times before moving to the next.

"Six hours ago I was a virgin. Since then, I've had two cocks dump a load of sperm in my pussy, I want the rest of you, but save the cum for mom. You can flood my pussy another time." She lay on her brother's bed and spread her legs. Tommy stood between her legs and thrust into Sara in one motion. He pumped 10 quick times before pulling out and making way for Dave. Dave teased her; putting the head in, then taking it out, then sliding in two inches before pulling out. Sara enjoyed the frustration, anticipating more cock only to have it taken away. She made a mental note to fuck Dave alone sometime. He finally nestled his balls against her ass and held it there, savoring her tight, wet vagina. He finally pulled out and made way for Mike. "Give it to me big boy! Fuck me hard and fast!" Mike complied. "OH FUUUUUUUCK! SO FUCKING BIG! PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY WET CUNT!"

When he pulled out she felt empty and disappointed, but excited for her mom.

Sean checked on Sharon and came back to his room, "she's out. we can all go and wait outside her room. Take your time. Eat her, fuck her mouth, pound her pussy, drop your first load in her pussy, then come out. Your second and third loads can go anywhere."

"In your sister?!?!" Dave said. Sara blushed and reached over, stroking Dave's erection. He moved behind her and wedged his penis between her ass cheeks and hugged her from behind squeezing her firm tits and pinching her nipples. She moaned quietly.

They made their way down the hall. Tommy went in first leaving the bedroom door open. Sharon was asleep under her covers. The moonlight coming in the window provided a little light. Tommy pulled the covers all the way off revealing the naked 41 year old mother of three. The same three that fucked her and brought her to orgasm over and over. She was on her back with one knee bent showing off her hairy, well used pussy. Tommy bent her other knee and spread her legs opening her private holes to him. Tommy wanted to just fuck her, but decided to savor the moment. He stood beside the bed and genty rubbed her breasts, playing with her nipples which quickly hardened. He lay his hard cock across her face, rubbing it all over. Sharon stirred, sighed, but didn't awaken. Tommy reached down and ran his fingers through her pubic hair to her wet crevice. He dipped one finger into her still wet vagina. He used that as lubricant and moved back to her clit. She moaned and started to wake. Seeing a silhouette beside her, feeling fingers working her breasts and pussy and feeling a hard penis rubbing all over her face, she said, "back for more Scott?" as she grabbed the penis and guided it into her mouth. Tommy moaned.

"I still taste your sister's pussy on your cock," Sharon said, still believing it was her son using her. Tommy climbed between her legs. She guided his cock to her vagina. As he slid into her pussy for the first time, he leaned to kiss her. When she felt a bearded face kissing her she gasped, "Who is this?"

"It's me Mrs. Smith, Tommy."

"Oh fuck, your cock is so hard."

"Well let's take care of that!" he said as he began thrusting his hips, pounding his erection into the mature vagina below. Sharon grabbed his ass trying to pull him deeper as they kissed deeply moaning into each other. "Oh yes Tommy, so good. Don't stop fucking me!"

"Your pussy is so slick and creamy already. It's so hot know I'm sliding through both of your sons' cum."

That thought made Sharon cum.

"Turn over." Tommy commanded.

Sharon did, sticking her round, well-fucked ass in the air expecting to feel his cock drive deep into one of her holes; but she felt something soft and wet on her anus.

"OHHHH! YES! LICK MY ASS YOU NAUGHTY BOY!"

Tommy was pressing his pointed tongue into her anus as far as possible and Sharon loved it, a small orgasm gripping her body.

Tommy got up behind her and rammed his cock balls deep into her. He drove his thumb into her ass and fucked both openings hard and fast. Sharon loved it. Continuous orgasms hit her and radiated throughout her body from her pussy. Tommy started spewing cum while still fucking causing his semen to escape out of her vagina and leak down her thighs and ass.

He stayed inside her, making out with her until his cock slipped out on its own. With one last kiss he got up and left the room. Sharon lay there, mesmerized; legs spread, cum dripping out of her inner lips, coating her hairy outer lips, thighs and ass; pooling on the sheet below. Her fantasy had partially come true, one of her boys' friends snuck into her room and fucked her. She'd never fucked more than one person before and now she'd been with three men and one woman in one day. She was beaming. It would be impossible to make that day better for her.

She was brought out of this reverie by something soft between her legs. A tongue gently cleaning the cum off of her thighs, then her asshole and crack, and now entering her pussy. "Oh, that feels perfect." She felt no beard and thought with the gentle tongue that her daughter had come in to clean her up. She reached down to hold and guide her head, but it was short hair. "Sean?"

"No ma'am, it's me Dave."

"Your tongue feels so good."

"And your pussy tastes good."

"You're tasting Sean, Scott and Tommy too!"

We've all tasted each other before, directly from the source. Your son Scott is the best cock sucker I ever experienced. That visual caused Sharon's pussy to tingle. "I'd like to watch that sometime."

She pulled away and rolled Dave on his back. She moved down the bed and swallowed Daves cock entirely. "Oh fuck that's good!" Sharon smiled around this new cock that also had her daughter's taste. She pulled up. "Did you and Tommy fuck my daughter tonight?"

"Yes, and Mike. She was just getting us ready and hard to fuck you."

Sharon attacked his cock with her mouth, savoring the mixture of his precum and her daughter's pussy juice.

"You're going to have to stop before I cum!"

"You can cum in my mouth. I love it. I'll swallow all of your sperm and get you hard again. I want to be the best cock sucker-better than Scott."

"You are, for sure."

Sharon smiled at him.

"But we're supposed to shoot our first load in your pussy."

"First load?"

"Yes ma'am. We promised your children we'd cum at least three times in or on you, and they insisted the first and biggest load be in your pussy. I definitely want to cum in your mouth too, but not yet."

"what about your third load?" she asked as she got into position to be fucked from behind. He replied, "originally, instead of your mouth, I wanted to cum on your face, but now my third load will either be on your face or in your ass; if that's ok...they said anywhere we wanted, and I think you have an amazing ass!" he said as he leaned in and started licking it.

"Ohhh! That was sweet. I hope this isn't a one day thing. You guys will still come around and fuck me, right?"

"And your daughter, that's the plan," he answered as his slid the head of his cock into her soaked vagina-her fourth cock and fifth lover of the night.

"Your pussy has so much cum in it. It's so slick and hot."

"Fill me with more! I can't wait until I feel it explode in me!"

"Ten years ago you were my babysitter, now I'm fucking you doggy style."

"Yes! And you're going to cum everywhere in and on me. I want you to fuck me anytime you want, day or night. Just fucking use me for your pleasure!"

"My girlfriend has a fantasy of eating my cum out of another woman. Can I bring her?"