Delivery Man Delivers Ch. 02

Story Info
Horny housewife gives delivery man a pleasant surprise.
1k words
4.44
25.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step out of the shower, knowing he's going to be knocking on the door any minute. Trying to keep my breath steady, but struggling to stop my heart from beating out my chest, I open my drawer and look for the outfit I planned in my head over the last few days. Black, lace topped stockings, suspender belt and matching bra. Simple but effective. Still hot from the shower, I slip my legs into the stockings and carefully pull them up to the tops of my thighs. I put the bra, thong and suspender belt on the bed and turn to the mirror to check my make up. Red lips and dark eyes, the perfect combination with my suntanned, smooth skin and long chestnut hair.

I hear the front gate open, so step in to my red 'fuck me' stiletoes, put my Husband's white shirt on but leave it unbuttoned, and strut down the hallway, admiring myself in the mirror. Its now or never, I tell myself as the familiar shape fills the glass panel of the door.

I take one last look down, admiring the curve of my tits in the push up bra, my taut stomach and my long, slim legs finishing in those killer heels. I can feel myself getting more and more turned on at the thought of what I'm about to do, where it could go, what might be about to happen to me. I smile as I open the door. Slowly at first, just to make sure it's him, and to have a quick glance to check there aren't any neighbours around.

My heart is racing, I can feel the muscles in my body tighten and my pussy start to get wet at the sight of him. I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but fuck, I've got to get this out of my system.

He stares at me. Then, excruciatingly slowly he runs his eyes down the length of my body, stopping to take in his favourite bits. My tits, the thin silk material covering my waxed smooth pussy, the lace wrapped around the tops of my thighs, a moment on the stilettos and then he looks back up to meet my eyes.

I step back into the hallway and slip the shirt off over my shoulders so it drops to the floor. He steps in to join me, closing the door behind him. I can't take it another second and drop to my knees, I need to taste his cock. I unbuckle his belt and before I can even take a breath his huge, rock hard cock is pushing deep into the back of my throat. It's bigger than I thought it would be, I choke it down, loving every inch of it. I hear him let out a little moan every time his head hits the back of my throat and I push it in just a little deeper. The satisfaction of knowing he is loving having me suck on his cock makes my pussy drip, my panties are soaking and I start thinking about how good it would feel to have a cock slipping against them right now, feeling that hot, hard cock push against my clit, slip into my wet pussy, fill me up until...

A grunt from him brings me back to reality, I can feel his cock pulsing in my mouth, his hands are on the back of my head holding me close into him so he can really push deep into my throat. I slip one hand up and start to play with his balls, gently teasing him. I know he's not going to last much longer so I want to make sure this is good. I want him to come back.

I look up, and catch his eye. He's been watching me this whole time. Watching me suck down his huge cock, watching me deep-throat him with ease, and he's smiling. Knowing he's watching my every move, I take my hand off his balls, and run it across my tits, down my stomach and into the top of my panties. Even I'm surprised at how wet I am, my fingers slide into my pussy so easily, I can feel the electricity running through my body. Fuck, I want to cum so fucking hard its getting difficult to concentrate on his cock, but watching me finger myself while I deep-throat him is really turning him on even more and I can see its about to push him over the edge. I start to fuck myself properly, sliding my fingers in and out of my pussy, rubbing my clit every time I pull out. I would start to moan but I can't with a huge mouthful of cock but my eyes start to roll and I am about to cum so fucking hard all over my own fingers with him balls deep inside my mouth. He grabs on to the back of my head again and thrusts himself deep into my mouth one last time and I can taste his cum as it fills my mouth. Feeling him shoot his load down my throat makes me cum harder, and I swallow every last drop and lick my lips.

My heart is racing as I gently stand up. I look him in the eye and smile, then I turn around, and very slowly bend over right in front of him and remove my dripping wet panties. I pause for a second, contemplating how it would feel to have him grab me, slip his cock inside me and fuck me against the hall mirror so I can watch, but a car horn beeps outside.

I turn back to him, put my cum-soaked panties into his pocket and walk away down the hall again.

I hear the door click shut, and watch out the window as he walks back to his van, and jumps in. He's got someone with him, another delivery guy. He's pretty hot. Oh shit, my mind starts to wander again...