Delivery Pt. 01

Story Info
Self bondage goes wrong as my husband stays at work longer.
7.3k words
4.26
29.4k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowifey
Willowifey
204 Followers

Is this really a good idea?

I asked myself as I started getting undressed. Everything else was ready. The door was unlocked, the trace to the living room was traced by Ron's favourite pieces of my lingerie, the letter was laying on the coffee table.

Last thing to prepare was myself. I already took a long, refreshing shower. I don't usually spend too much time shaving. I just do the necessary to shave my legs, armpits and if I have time, I sometimes shave my pubes too. Now, however, I took extra care to shave every hair that wasn't on my head.

My long black hair was tied in a tight bun on the top of my head. I made my eyelines little longer on the outer edge, to get that catlike look Ron likes so much. I also painted my nails bright red to match my lipstick.

I hesitated before taking my panties off. It is always a weird sensation to be completely naked alone in an empty house. I didn't really care for closing the curtains on the window. The window leads to the backyard, so there is no way anyone could see me here. And it made the room cosy. It was pitch dark outside already. I dimmed the lights and took a deep breath.

Do I really want to do this? What if Ron doesn't like it?

I checked at the clock. It was 8:42 PM. Ron usually comes around 9 o'clock. I took a deep breath. I was well aware, that if I don't do this now, I will chicken out like I did last week.

8:43 I reached for my clothes. I can't do this.

8:44 Last moment to change my mind.

8:45 I have to do this!

I folded my clothes. Shaking, but determined. I can't postpone it any longer. It has to be now.

Ropes were ready. I made a loop around my ankle before climbing atop the coffee table. When I knelt on it, I reached for the other end of the rope. I had to spread my legs wider for the second loop to reach. The rope went from one ankle under the left foot of the table, under the right foot and the to my second ankle. As I tightened the knot, I still questioned my decision. The rope held on tight. I couldn't move my legs at all.

I took a deep breath. This was the part I liked the least about what I was doing. With self-denial I opened my mouth and bit into my favourite scarf. I tied it on the back of my head and tried to say something. The cloth in my mouth muffled anything I said.

Before I tied my hands, I placed my phone on the table under my head, so that I could check the time.

As I reached forward, I could feel the air flowing around my naked hips. I smiled at the absurdity of my position. The second rope was for my hands. However, in order to "make things spicier", as the reddit post suggested, it went from my left wrist under the leg of the table, back up over my neck, back down under the second leg and finally to my other wrist. I couldn't really tie the knot there with only one hand. I was ready for that too. I was proud about my inner McGyver for this invention. I managed to thread two key rings through the rope, so that when I twisted the rope around my wrist, those rings were touching. Then I simply sealed them together with a padlock that I had ready in the palm of my hand.

Now, my legs were spread apart and held by one rope, making my ass point straight to the ceiling and my pussy straight to the entrance to the living room. My hands were connected to my neck, so that when I wanted to put my hands together, I had to lay my head on the table, and when I wanted to raise my head, I had to spread my arms.

8:50. I am ready.

I had about ten minutes left. I tested my knots. They were tight. As much as I pulled and yanked, they held. Good. It would be bad if I had to use the key, I had ready in my palm, to open the padlock and fix a loose knot. Mainly because I was sure I would not do it. I would get myself loose and run to the bed, aborting the mission. But I didn't have to worry, because there was no way any of these knots would come loose. Those years going to summer camps finally payed off.

8:55 I am waiting.

You might wonder why I was doing all of that. I mean, at least those of you who don't usually tie themselves naked to coffee tables. I certainly don't fall to that category. Let me explain.

Ron was my first real boyfriend. I mean, of course I dated some guys before him, but it was never serious really. And they mostly ran off after the first blowjob, or I ran off when they wanted to have sex with me. I was young. And silly. And I was saving that for "The one". Yes, you can consider me weird, but it was almost fifteen years ago. The time was different, and I was always very shy.

But then I met Ron. Tall, masculine and handsome, yet kind and sweet at the same time. We were a book example of love at first sight. We met when I was 21 and got married when I was 23. And we loved each other ever since. Everyone called us lovebirds. We were perfect for each other. Ron had always understood my shyness and he never pushed me into anything. He was pretty shy himself, so he understood me.

What went wrong then?

9:00 The time is here.

My phone vibrated as I received a text message.

"I am sorry honey, I got stuck at work. I will be an hour late at least. I know you said you had something for me, but it will just have to wait. I am sorry love."

This is what went wrong. Ever since we moved two years ago, Ron started staying at work longer. I believed him. At first. Woodworking is a tough job and when he has to stay, he has to stay. Then, however, he started coming home later and later, smelling after cigars and whiskey. I never stopped loving him, but ever since we started trying for a baby, I could feel our relationship falling apart.

Oh! I didn't mention the baby? Yes, since we moved, we were trying for a baby. We both loved it at first. Our sex life spiralled up as we started. We had sex three, sometimes four times a week. But the longer we tried, the less romantic it was. It became a chore for him and for me too.

Ron always loved getting blowjobs. And he always loved cumming on my body. My boobs were his favourite, but he often sprayed my belly or my ass. He called it showers for my baby. I didn't mind it. As long as he didn't want me to take it on my face or in my mouth, I was happy. And he always returned the favour after I gave him a good blowjob. He had his ways to get me lose myself.

Now, however, blowjobs and showers for my baby were off the table. We were limited to the usual sex. After two years of failing to conceive, our sex life was almost inexistent. We were now having sex only once a month when I was ovulating. And it was always the same. I told Ron it was the time when we got into the bed. We both got naked and had 5 minutes of sweaty sex in missionary. After that, we would both roll on our side of the bed and continue reading our books.

I must admit, that other than Ron coming late from work and our sex life in ruins, we still loved each other deeply and had good and healthy relationship. We were a perfect couple during the day. At night, however, we were both sad individuals. I believe he was blaming himself for being unable to make me pregnant. I felt the same way about myself.

During this time, I realized that our sex life was always pretty vanilla. I was always too shy to start something new in bed. I was more of the kind that was waiting to be told what to do. I could feel Ron wants something new. And I wanted a change too. I believe he was just scared to suggest something out of ordinary. Considering my shyness, he never was afraid to cross the line. Especially now, when our sex life was dying. And I had no idea how to bring it up.

One night, when Ron stayed at work again, so I finished the whole bottle of wine I had ready for a romantic dinner. I opened Ron's laptop - I never did it before... I respected his privacy - I checked his browser history. He deleted it frequently, but I guess one video slipped his attention.

It was a video with a tied up, blindfolded women, getting fucked by two guys. I closed the laptop immediately. Disgusted. Is this what he wants? He wants me tied up? I went to sleep early that night. Sad and broken.

The other day, when I sobered up, I started thinking about it. And over the next three months, I changed my mind. So what? If he wants it, why not? I'm sure he wouldn't hurt me. And to be honest, I need a change. I am sick of the missionary quickie once a month. I am sick of being limited to vanilla sex. I want something exciting. Something new. And if I have to be tied up, so be it! I love my husband and I would do anything for him. And I am sure he would do anything for me.

I found some articles and tutorials about self-bondage. I made up my mind. And that's why I did this.

I kissed my husband deeply as he was leaving to work and said to him in the most passionate voice I could muster to come home early. "I have something for you, Ron." I whispered into his ear.

After he left, I started my preparations. I took a long shower and shaved everything. I did my eyeliners the way he likes. I wrote a short letter with explanation. I got the ropes and padlock from our shed. I chose Ron's favourite lingerie and made a trace from the front door to the living room, so that he wouldn't have to look for me long. I unlocked the front door and left a note: "Come in, I'm waiting." And then, I finally got naked and tied myself to the coffee table in our living room. I even gagged myself with my favourite scarf, because the girl in the video was gagged too, before they... Never mind.

9:02 And all that was for nothing!

After a while of cursing in my head and a bit of crying, I figured I will not be waiting. An hour in this position would be very uncomfortable. As I started trying to insert the key into the padlock, I realized how dumb I was. There was no way I could insert a key and turn it with the hand the padlock is tied to. I just couldn't reach. Fuck. Fuck! I am so dumb! I kept trying, but to no avail.

9:04 Another message.

"I know I promised to bring some take-out food. I ordered some pizza, so that you aren't hungry. It's payed for, so you don't have to worry about that. Just give them some tip. I am sorry I can't be there."

After reading this, I became panicking. I pulled on the ropes, I tugged and yanked as hard as I could. If something, I made those knots tighter. Fucking summer camps! Fuck!

I made another few more attempts to open the lock. The last one seemed pretty good. But we all know I wouldn't be writing this story if I opened it. The key slipped and fell on the floor. Out of my reach. My last chance to free myself was lying just 15 inches under my hand. So close, yet so far.

I cried, I screamed, I quivered. I made several more attempts to let myself free. Nothing worked.

9:12 I gave up.

My hands and feet started getting sore. There were red scratches on my skin, where those ropes dug in as I was trying to pull them off. I realized there was no way out of my position. I'm tied up good. Only thing left for me to do, was to wait. Wait and hope the delivery boy will give up after few attempts of ringing the bell.

9:15 Getting bored.

There is not much things you can do when you are tied up. As I stopped thinking about new ways to free myself, I started thinking about what would Ron do after finding me here. I imagined him standing in the entrance to the living room. Watching my naked ass pointing at him. I imagined him watching my naked breasts, hanging from my chest. I imagined him walking towards me, kissing me on my lips. I imagined him getting naked in front of me.

I must admit, I kinda got into this bondage thing. I always waited for Ron to start things anyway. The fact that he would finally show me what he really wants excited me. And I mean, it really excited me. I could feel I was getting wet. Interesting... I thought to myself, before diving back into my imagination.

Ron would surely start with my mouth. I didn't give him a good blowjob since... Well... About two years, I think. I suddenly realized how much I liked it. How much I liked having him in my mouth. In my power. He would do anything to make me continue, when I had him in my mouth. I smiled at the memory. And bit my lip. I have to give him a good blowjob when I get the chance. He deserves it!

I then imagined him smiling at me and walking to the other side of the table. Kneeling there. Sticking his tongue out. Oh my god what he could do with his tongue after I showed him what I can do with mine. He would lick, suck, nibble and bite at my mound as I would squirm by pleasure. I was a silent lover, but when he hit the right spots, he would make me moan loud and clear.

After getting me close, he would use his fingers to help him achieve the goal. First, he would insert just his middle finger, but when he feels that I am getting close, he would use his index finger too. He would stick them both into my burning, wet pussy and...

9:26 My train of thoughts gets interrupted.

The sound of doorbell torn me out of my imagination straight into reality. I suddenly realized what would happen if the guy tried the doorknob. I left the door unlocked! If he was to try the door, he would find the door unlocked. He would enter and find me. Naked, in a perverse position. All wet and for my husband.

The thought that he would be able to watch me without me being able to prevent it sent a shiver down my spine. Weird shiver. That kind of shiver that I got while changing in a beach changing room with no locks on the door. The same shiver I got while making love to Ron near a window. The same shiver that I got every time Ron suggested going to a naturist beach. In short, the same shiver that surprized me every time a thought about being seen naked hit my brain. I never knew what that shiver meant, but I felt another one as a silent click of opening door broke the silence in the building.

I am a fucking idiot. There was a note on the door, saying "Come in, I am waiting." Of course, he tried the knob. Shit. Shit! What do I do now?

"Is anyone here?"

I heard the delivery boy timidly shout from the hallway. I wanted to send him away. Tell him to put the pizza on the floor and leave. I didn't think it all the way through. The fucking scarf muffled my words, so it sounded like I am calling for help. It definitely caught his attention, because I could hear steps.

"Are you okay? Why is there so many..."

I heard him stop in the entrance to the living room. It had to be quite a peculiar view. Imagine bringing pizza to a house and finding a thirty - or so - years old woman, completely naked on the top of a coffee table in the middle of a dimly lit room. Sexy, provocative lingerie everywhere, but on her body. Her hair tied in a tight and practical bun. Her bare, firm breasts pulled by the gravity towards the table. Her ample ass that gave out years of jogging and yoga. Her clean shaved pussy, pointing straight towards you, glistening with juices. Imagine her being shackled to the table, making her unable to move. Imagine her shivering in horror and embarrassment.

He paused for what felt like several minutes. I felt terrible. Even though my head was facing the opposite way, I could feel him scanning every inch of my body. I could hear his deep breath. I was so ashamed. For my degrading position, for my naked body, for my inability to stop it. I felt exposed and... No! That is not possible. The excitement had to be from before. I can't be excited by being watched by a delivery boy...

"Are... are you okay? Who did it to you?"

He made a step towards me. My response came out as another muffle.

As he walked to me, I could feel the breeze of cold air against my exposed, wet mound. I was shaking. I wasn't cold. I was just so... No! Definitely not excited! I was mortified. I was shaking from the constant stream of shivers, that grew stronger with every second of me being exposed to him like this. At least I was relieved he would untie me. Finally.

"What is this?"

I could hear him bend over and pick up something from the floor.

"Read me?"

Oh no. He found the envelope. I tried to scream, but he continued opening the letter for my husband.

I quickly thought about the contains of the letter. I tried to remember every word, but I didn't have to. He read it, silently whispering every single word.

"I am here for the sole purpose of making your dreams come true. Don't hesitate and do anything you ever wanted to. Don't ask me. Just do it. I can take it. I tied myself up for you to prove that I want it. I want you to show me what you desire. Don't be shy and show me what is in your mind right now."

After reading the letter, there was a minute of silence. A long, painful minute when I cursed myself for phrasing the letter like this. So unpersonalised. I cursed myself for not mentioning who the letter is for. But to be honest, how could I know it would be necessary?

9:28 Pizza boxes landed on the floor.

After that long minute, I felt hands on my ass. I squirmed and wiggled under his touch. He traced his hands all over my ass, brushing slowly across my pussy few times. It was still wet. I had no idea how or why. But it was.

He then walked to my side. Bent over and reached under my chest. He cupped my breasts like it belonged to him. He fondled them for a while before taking my nipples between his fingers. They were erected and firm. Was it the fear? Does nipple stand when you are scared? And if not by fear, then what was it? Why were my nipples hard?

He let my nipples free and walked in front of me. I had a little tear in the corner of my eye as I watched the tall, skinny black delivery boy. He could be twenty years old at most. I tried pleading him to release me. I tried to tell him it is a mistake. He just smiled at my mumbling. His smile was vicious. And hungry.

"Do you want to know what is on my mind right now? You could have just asked me. But I guess this is how you like it."

I was shaking my head, trying to explain the misunderstanding. Instead of listening to me, he started unzipping his vest and taking it off. I pulled on the ropes, but they only bit into my skin. His shirt came off. He threw it on the sofa. His trousers followed. He wasn't very masculine. Compared to my husband, he looked like a schoolboy. Which he probably was. He was sporty though. You could see his toned abs and flat belly. But that was not what concerned me.

What concerned me were his boxers. Or what was in them more specifically. These boxers were packed. He noticed where I am looking.

"Oh yes. You will get it."

He said as he slid his boxers off. His erected cock sprung up right in front of my face. I didn't see a penis other than my husband's for a long time. I absolutely forgot that it comes in many shapes and sizes. This one was completely straight, veiny and throbbing. He waved it in front of me.

"Ever seen a cock this big?"

I shook my head. He wasn't that much bigger than my husband's, but the extra half of an inch made a big difference. Or maybe it was the colour. Or maybe something else. I couldn't tell. But what I could tell was that it frightened me. When I was thinking before about what would happen if the delivery boy tried the door, I never realized he wouldn't stop at staring. Now, when his prick was pointing at my nose, I realized got myself into some really deep shit.

"Is this what you wanted?"

I shook my head again and I started explaining again. Still muffled. He stopped me by placing his cock on my forehead. His balls touched my nose. I raised my look and threw a hateful look towards his face. It probably lost its desired effect, because the hard prick laid across my whole frightened face.

"You are going to love it"

9:29 He positioned himself behind me.

Willowifey
Willowifey
204 Followers
12