Delivery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowifey
Willowifey
203 Followers

I fought the shackles, but they held me in place good. As he grabbed my ass with both his hands, I shouted as loud as I could. Which was not very much unfortunately.

Something warm and bumpy was placed between my butt cheeks. It slid up and down slowly. I could feel the veins on it brushing over my asshole. I felt so powerless, so used.

He slid the thing slowly lower. I clenched as the tip stopped at my asshole. Please don't. I thought to myself. He noticed my dissent. And laughed. He then slapped my butt hard and continued lower.

To be honest, I felt relieved as the tip stopped at my pussy opening. Ron never suggested anything regarding anal. And I never even considered it.

The tip of his brown cock spread my outer labia and found the opening it covered. He wiggled it there, soaking it in juices that were still for some reason present.

"Oh, look at you. Saying that this is not what you wanted but being all wet and ready for my cock."

He pushed in. Slow, but steady pressure penetrated the opening and found its way inside me. I wanted to scream, but only something similar to a muffled moan came out. The young man didn't stop pushing in, until his balls reached my pussy and prevented him from pushing in any further. As he was fully inserted, he stopped moving. Giving me time to adjust I assumed.

Meanwhile my body reacted in a completely different way than I wanted it to. Maybe it was because the last time we had sex with Ron was two weeks ago. Maybe it was because the last time Ron made me actually cum was almost a year ago. I refused to believe that the reason why were my nipples hard, my pussy drenched and muscles in it clasped and massaging the cock inserted in it was because I was tied up, or because the cock in my pussy belonged to someone else than my husband. I was faithful. I loved my husband. And I would never do anything he wouldn't want me to do. Well, at least not on purpose...

I squirmed as the man behind me started sliding his cock in and out of my pussy. I wanted to cry for help. I wanted to feel desperate. All I could feel, however, were the waves of warmth in my pussy.

He pounded away like an animal. The primal, fast pounding was something very different to the way my husband would usually make love to me. And whether I wanted or not, my body was responding to it.

I could see the reflection of my face in the black screen of my phone. I never saw my face during sex. The weird grimace I could see was demeaning. But as I watched my face shake with every thrust, I realized that what I see is a face of a woman getting properly fucked. Not made love to but fucked. It was the first time in my life I saw a difference in those two words. One was about love, trust and devotion, and the other one was strictly about fucking.

As he continued in his pounding, I realized there is no point fighting it. There were only two ways it could go. One way was, that I struggled all the way through. The other one was, that I would relax and just... Let things happen.

9:34 I stopped resisting.

As the fucking slowed down, I decided for the second one. It was only half voluntary, as my body stopped resisting already, and gave up to sensations.

He now slowed down to a very slow paced thrusts. He made sure to insert the dick inside as far as it reached before withdrawing. The veins on the cock stimulated my cave with each movement. And each stimulation sent butterflies to my belly. Every time he inserted himself all the way, his balls would bounce on my clit sending a wave of warmth across my whole body.

He gripped my hips firmly and pushed himself all the way in. He then forced himself even further by pulling on my hips and waited. It made my muscles clench and release in waves. The hair on his balls ticked me. For some reason pleasantly. I watched myself breathing deeply with my eyes wide open. He watched my muscles work around his inserted cock.

Then, suddenly he slapped my ass. Hard. I could feel the red mark forming where his palm landed. He knew what he was doing. The sudden shock and pain made my muscles clench even harder around the rod stuck deep into me. I cursed in my head, because that was the first slap in my life that felt pleasant. Well, not the slap itself. The slap hurt and stung even after. But as I the muscles hugged around the black cock my pussy exploded with stimulation.

He started withdrawing. Slowly. He stopped moving as my muscles tightened and moved only when my pussy was relaxed. That caused him to move incredibly slowly, as each movement made my pussy embrace his cock in an airtight hug.

He continued moving out to the point where his tip escaped my mound and bobbed in the air. My pussy, suddenly empty, gaped open in desire to be filled again.

"Do you want me to put it back?"

That question caught me off guard. Of course, I didn't want him to put it back. Of course, I didn't want to let him fuck me anymore. It belongs to a random delivery boy, who just found me in a position that rendered me unable to resist. Right...?

My brain was shouting at me to make him stop. But my brain wasn't in charge for quite a while already. But it didn't give up yet. I was still fully aware of what is happening and that I should make it stop. Even though my pussy felt empty and my clit screamed for attention, I couldn't make myself to answer the question. I was still devoted to my husband. No matter how pleasant this black cock felt in me, I couldn't admit I was enjoying it.

9:36 The tip found the opening again.

As slowly as he pulled his cock out before, he started putting it back in. Each inch of the dick buried in my pussy felt like a divine temptation. It travelled so slowly and yet so sensually. Before his balls reached my pussy again, I could feel every muscle in my body to tighten and relax in desire and delight.

He stayed inserted. And then he slapped me again on my other cheek. I could feel every little vein on it as my pussy embraced the rod I was impaled by.

He pulled his cock out again. I whimpered involuntarily as my stretched pussy closed after the head slid out of it. I needed it back. I needed him to continue.

"Do you want me to fuck you properly?"

Again, I couldn't force myself to answer the question. Nodding would make me a cheating whore. But I couldn't force myself to shake my head either.

Another slap on my ass ensured me he is waiting for an answer. I tried to persuade myself, that I have enough willpower to show him my disagreement. I didn't.

9:37 I wiggled my ass seductively.

I wasn't thinking anymore. I just needed him to finish what he started. I needed that big black cock back in my pussy. I needed to feel the brown soft head in me. I needed that stretching sensation. I needed his balls brushing over my soaking pussy lips, I needed it slapping on my clit.

I could feel him climbing on the table. As he stood above me, he grabbed my tight bun and pulled on it slightly. Then he squatted behind me. I could feel his dick finding the opening. I gasped as it brushed over the wetness of my mound. One of his hands pulled on my hair while the other one rested on my shoulder.

His cock traced around the opening but couldn't hit the target. He pulled my hair harder. I understood. I moved my hips slightly to the side to make the tip align with the opening to my impatient cunt.

As soon as his dick draw aside my outer labia, the man pulled my hair and shoulder back to impale me on the offered spear. I took the opportunity eagerly. It penetrated its target with ease and a squishy sound. I gasped and moaned. I heard him groan as he started fucking me.

If I thought he fucked me good before, I had no idea what is possible. He fucked me ruthlessly. His balls were slapping on my pussy. His dick slid in and out without any resistance. He wasn't slowing down. He just pounded on and on, grunting loudly.

This position made his dick push more on the front side of my vagina. I could feel him brushing the spot I never knew I had. It slid in and out effortlessly. Stimulating the G spot with each slide. Those waves in me grew stronger and stronger. I was slowly losing the ability to perceive my surroundings. And then it threw me over the edge.

It happened only once before in my life. I never came solely by vaginal stimulation before, except one lonely adventure with a cucumber in my youth. I however never managed to achieve it again.

My legs started shaking as a loud scream escaped out of my gagged mouth. Muscles in my vagina clenched so hard the big black thing in me was forced to slow down. But he didn't care. He continued fucking me even though I was screaming and shaking uncontrollably.

The orgasm started subduing after about a minute. I could feel my legs supporting me again. I was breathing deeply. Hoping the neighbour didn't hear me scream my lungs out. I was sweaty and out of breath.

The black stranger never stopped fucking my pussy. He was still pounding in with a respectful pace. He was grunting loud.

My brain started functioning again. I could feel another orgasm growing in me, but I had to put pleasure aside now. There was a delivery boy fucking my pussy and I didn't have much time before my husband comes back home. I had to think about what will be when he comes in. I can't let my husband find me lying on the table with my pussy filled with stranger's cum. I had to figure something out. There was one idea in the back of my head, but I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all. But it was the only way.

9:47 My voice got muffled by the cloth once again.

This time, he noticed me trying to say something. It was impressive considering how loud he was grunting how sweaty he was and how deep he was thrusting in my pussy, still tightened by the subduing orgasm.

"Trying to say something?"

I quickly nodded. He pounded a few more times before untying the knot that held the scarf in. I spat the cloth out of my mouth and breathed deeply. His hand caught my bun again and pulled on it, as he returned to fucking my pussy.

There was only one way for me to hide that a delivery boy caught me in this situation. There was only one way to cover that a stranger fucked me. There was only one way to hide his cumshot.

"Cum in my mouth."

I whispered.

"What was it?" He asked out of breath. I shook in despair.

"Cum in my mouth, please."

I repeated louder. He slowed down, obviously surprised by my request.

"Are you sure you want it in your mouth? I was just thinking about to filling your demanding cunt."

I must do it. I said to myself as he pushed his cock deep into me and gave out a long grunt.

"Please, just put your cock in my mouth. I need you to do it." I pleaded

"My pleasure."

His voice sounded as he pounded a few more times, before finally withdrawing his cock out of me and walking around the table to face me.

"Do you want me to paint your pretty face, you little slut?"

"No!" I exclaimed. "I in my mouth. All of it."

His eyebrow raised.

"You have some weird tastes."

He said before lowering himself, so that his cock touched my lips.

I could smell my own juices on it. Ron never wanted me to suck his cock after putting it in me. I found my own juices repulsive. I didn't want them anywhere near my nose. I never even considered tasting them.

As the tip slowly parted my lips, I could taste another weird flavour, apart from my own juices. Another flavour that sent a warning to my brain.

Ron always warned me before he came. I didn't mind him cumming on my body, but I was never attracted to the idea of having cum on my face. And he never suggested it. He, however, suggested cumming in my mouth before. I always declined. As much as I wanted to make him happy, I could never bring myself over the taste of precum. I always gave up as the taste hit my tongue.

Now, however, I had to endure both my own juices and the taste of precum. As he inserted his cock in my mouth, there was plenty of both. I had to get him to cum in order to finish this torture. I moved my hands to the sides of the table in order to make my head free to move.

I closed my eyes and started bobbing on the black dick. I licked the head, I sucked on it as best as I could. I was trying to get the weird taste off it. I managed to get the taste of my own juices down, but the other weird taste just grew stronger.

"Are you sure you want me to cum inside your mouth? I didn't masturbate for four days, girl. There will be fountains of it."

Fuck me. How dumb could I be to get myself into this situation? I stopped sucking on him and looked at him. His grey eyes watched my every move. I released the cock out of my mouth. A thick trace of saliva bridged from the brown head to my lower lip.

"Not a single drop out of my mouth, understood?" I said firmly.

He just smiled as I quickly slurped the saliva before it landed on the floor. His cock followed right after. I twirled my tongue around his head before taking it in as far as I could. The taste wasn't so bad that way. He, however, continued sliding it in and out whether I wanted or not. The flavour of precum filled my mouth as he stopped moving.

After a few licks on the back of his head, he grunted and stiffened. I recoiled involuntarily but forced myself to hold on at the last moment. The first big glob of hot spunk landed on my tongue, as I sealed my lips around the very tip of his cock. Two bigger splashes followed as he inserted his whole head in my waiting mouth. My tongue danced around in order to shorten my suffering.

The taste was so weird and strange. It was spicy and salty. Not at all like I expected it to be. The fourth spurt reached the back of my throat. I coughed, but managed to hold myself sucked onto the black, large of his soft head.

I needed to breathe, so I tucked my head back and opened my mouth a little. As I took a breath, I opened my eyes. The black delivery boy was holding his big dick in his left hand, milking every last drop of his thick load on my tongue. Exactly how I asked him to. His other hand held my phone for some reason...

I wanted to swallow the cumload, but I couldn't with my mouth open. The last stroke pushed out a big white glob of thick white jizz that landed on my lower lip. I quickly slurped it into my mouth and licked the remaining off, before closing my mouth.

I tried to swallow the mouthful, but the thick spunk wouldn't go down. It took several attempts, before the first gulp actually came down. Next three gulps emptied my mouth. I checked if nothing leaked out of my mouth with my tongue before swallowing once more to make sure everything is gone.

The guy smiled at me.

"Do you want to clean it for me?" He waved his semi-erect penis in front of my face.

"I need you to put my gag back on and leave."

"Not before you clean it!" He frowned.

9:54 I sucked him back into my mouth.

It was way easier now, when he was not that hard. As I did this last thing I realized, that the taste of cum didn't really bother me that much. I always imagined it being gross and disgusting, but it was not a big deal really. I can't say I liked it, but it wasn't as bad as I always imagined. Definitely better, than letting my husband find me with my pussy filled with stranger's cumload.

After I licked every last bit of spunk from his dick, he pressed a button on my phone. I watched him with hatred in my eyes. What the hell was he doing with it?

"Thank you" He whispered to me.

"Put the gag back on and go!" I grunted.

"My pleasure."

He said before tying the knot on the back of my head. He then got dressed quickly.

"I have a little present for you."

He said. He pressed something on my phone before placing it on the table in front of me.

"Thank you for the tip and enjoy the video!"

He shouted while leaving.

9:56 I watched the video in horror.

He recorded the whole scene from the point he asked me if I want my face to be painted by his cum. My response: "No! In my mouth! All of it." Sounded so demeaning now. And then the whole process of sucking and slurping cum out of his black, hard, throbbing cock... I was surprised how much of that thick jism fitted into my mouth before I swallowed it.

But I did it. I swallowed even the last drop. Everything was clean. There was no proof of him fucking me. There was no proof of him being here so long. There was no proof of him coming after I tied myself to the coffee table. I let out a long, relaxed breath.

I managed to stop the video with my nose. I wanted to delete it right away, but I missed and just minimized the video player. That was enough for now. I can delete it later...

10:02 The front door opened.

Familiar rustling of a jacket and boots followed. My husband was home.

"Honey, I'm home!" he shouted.

"Why is there underwear everywhere?"

I could hear the pile of lingerie he had already collected fall on the floor as he froze in the entrance of the living room.

"What happened here?"

He ran towards me and untied the knot of the scarf before turning his attention to knots on my hands.

"Read the letter."

I said as I spat the scarf out of my mouth. He didn't pay attention to anything I said, before untying every knot that held me in place. As he set me free, I curled myself on the table and rubbed my red wrists and ankles.

"What happened honey? What letter?"

"That letter on the floor. I am fine, don't worry. I just... expected you sooner."

*****

Hello, my name is Willowifey and I hope you liked this story. I spent my whole weekend in my bed, buried in my sheets writing this story. I hope you liked it.

There was a lot of you asking which part of my stories is real and which is fiction. This is not much a story, really. This is more of a memory of my husband opening tome, and how I opened to my husband. I hope you will be understanding towards mine, and later towards my husband's behaviour.

As always, send me feedback or leave a comment if you liked my story, or if something caught your interest. Every feedback is a valuable feedback.

Willowifey
Willowifey
203 Followers
12