Delivery Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband shares his deepest desires after finding me tied up.
5.9k words
4.25
20.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowifey
Willowifey
203 Followers

9:56 I watched the video in horror.

He recorded the whole scene from the point he asked me if I want my face to be painted by his cum. My response: "No! In my mouth! All of it." Sounded so demeaning now. And then the whole process of sucking and slurping cum out of his black, hard, throbbing cock... I was surprised how much of that thick jism fitted into my mouth before I swallowed it.

But I did it. I swallowed even the last drop. Everything was clean. There was no proof of him fucking me. There was no proof of him being here so long. There was no proof of him coming after I tied myself to the coffee table. I let out a long, relaxed breath.

I managed to stop the video with my nose. I wanted to delete it right away, but I missed and just minimized the video player. That was enough for now. I can delete it later...

10:02 The front door opened.

Familiar rustling of a jacket and boots followed. My husband was home.

"Honey, I'm home!" he shouted.

"Why is there underwear everywhere?"

I could hear the pile of lingerie he had already collected fall on the floor as he froze in the entrance of the living room.

"What happened here?"

He ran towards me and untied the knot of the scarf before turning his attention to knots on my hands.

"Read the letter."

I said as I spat the scarf out of my mouth. He didn't pay attention to anything I said, before untying every knot that held me in place. As he set me free, I curled myself on the table and rubbed my red wrists and ankles.

"What happened honey? What letter?"

"That letter on the floor. I am fine, don't worry. I just... expected you sooner."

I was surprisingly calm. The presence of Ron in the room soothed me. He, on the other side, seemed very unsettled. He picked the letter from the floor and started reading it. I could see tears coming to his eyes. After reading the whole thing, he looked at me lovingly.

"You did this for me? Honey, come here."

He picked me up from the table and embraced me in a tight, warm hug. He then kissed my cheek and my scratched wrist. Then he put me on the sofa and covered me with a blanket.

He left to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of whiskey. He handed me the fuller one.

"You should have told me. You should have asked me, honey."

He said with devotion in his voice.

"You shouldn't have tied yourself up just to show me you love me. How did you even come up with that idea?"

I sipped the whiskey in order to rinse off the weird taste that remained in my mouth after the delivery boy's cumload. Then I lowered my sight.

"I saw it in a video on your computer" I admitted. "I thought you secretly liked it..."

He smiled. But then he asked in a serious voice.

"Did you watch the whole video? Or listen to anything they were saying in it?"

"No. I closed it after few seconds."

I climbed on his lap and hugged him. It was strange, being naked on a fully clothed man. But he was so warm and so cuddly I didn't mind. He wrapped the blanket snug around my body. I placed my head on his shoulder. He smelled like sawdust and resin. I loved that smell.

"I don't want you bound. I want you free. I want you to do only things you want to do."

He whispered in my ear.

"I know. But I want to make you happy. I would do anything you would want."

He laughed and kissed me deeply.

"I just want you happy."

He said while looking deep into my eyes. I loved him so much. There wasn't a piece of me that wouldn't belong to him.

"I am sorry I ruined it. We were so good lovers before, and then I came up with the idea to have a baby and I threw it all away."

I suddenly started crying. He grabbed my head and turned it towards him.

"You didn't ruin anything, Will. I want the baby as much as you do."

We looked at each other with tears in our eyes for a few minutes. Then we kissed. Deeply and lovingly. After that, we just cuddled, sipped whiskey and talked about old times and our bedroom adventures.

We finished our glasses.

"I promise I will talk to you about anything that I feel is going wrong in our relationship from now on. I promise I will stop solving it by going to pubs instead of coming home to you."

He smiled at me with devotion in his eyes.

"But you have to promise me you will address anything you feel like you should address instead of bounding yourself to the table, honey."

I nodded and then we both laughed at the absurdity of our situation.

"How long were you tied to the table? It had to be terrible."

"Oh! I wasn't there for long" I lied.

Even though my wrists and ankles were all burned and my knees were all red, Ron seemed to trust me.

"The text that you are coming late came before I did it, so I waited until about ten minutes before you came." I was a terrible liar. But I tried my best. I had to.

"The pizza is here. Someone had to bring it in." I added to convince him.

Ron didn't really seem to be thinking about it much.

"Why did you stay longer at work anyway?" I changed the subject quickly, as the memory of stranger's black dick pounding into my pussy and making me scream through the gag in my mouth slipped into my mind.

"Oh, right! Steve has a baby. He has a wonderful little girl." Ron smiled. "I couldn't refuse a glass for her health and I missed the bus."

"Did you see pictures? She has to be cute." I asked, fully captured by the fact that our friend has daughter.

"Not as cute as you are." Ron kissed my forehead.

Do you want another glass? I asked and stood up. The blanket fell from my shoulders. I forgot I was nude. But I didn't mind it. I was used to being naked around my husband.

"You are so beautiful." Ron whispered. "Can I take a picture of you?"

I laughed and ran to the kitchen. Ron asked me for naked pictures a couple of times before. I rarely allowed him to take one. I found it pointless as he could see me naked at home whenever he wanted to. As I came back with another two glasses of whiskey, I watched Ron eying my naked curves. He contemplated my shaking breasts and my waving hips. He was captivated by the view.

"Would you really want to take a picture of me?"

I asked as I handed him one glass and wrapped myself inside the blanket again. He just nodded.

"Do you promise you will not show them to anyone?" I asked timidly. He smiled.

"Why not? You are so beautiful."

"You silly!" I hit him jokingly in his muscular shoulder. We both laughed.

"One picture." I smiled at him, as I brushed the blanket off my shoulder, revealing my bare breast and my naked thigh.

All I made this night was to make him tell me what he wants. I couldn't refuse now when he finally asked for something. And to be honest, I was prepared to do far worse things than letting him take a picture of me.

He sprung up from the sofa with his phone in his hand. He laid me on the sofa, fixed my hair and moved the blanket further away to reveal my clean shaved pussy.

"Do you promise you will not show it to the guys at work?" I asked as he took the picture. The thought of it sent the familiar shiver down my spine.

"Are you so afraid of men seeing you naked?" Ron asked as he joined me on the sofa and put his arm around me, showing me the picture. It was nice. Artistic. I looked like a model from a fashion magazine. I liked that photo.

"I just don't like the thought that our friends and people that know me would think of me as of a... Well... A girl that takes nude pictures..."

Ron smiled at me.

"And if someone who doesn't know you had seen it?"

"I guess it wouldn't be as bad. But please, promise me you won't show it to the guys as work."

"I promise I won't show it to the guys at work." Ron repeated after me and kissed my forehead.

We snuggled as we sipped the whiskey and ate the pizza. It was cold, but it still tasted good.

Every bite, however, reminded me of the delivery boy. Reminded me of everything I had to endure in order to make him leave. The displeasing part of him ogling me, touching me, pulling my hair and slapping me. On the other hand, it reminded me the pleasant parts too. Especially that part where I was trembling uncontrollably on the table in one of the biggest orgasms I had in my life.

It also reminded me that I wanted to find out what my husband liked. What he desired sexually. And that, so far, I only found out that he likes taking naked pictures of me. Something I already knew.

I looked at my husband.

"Can I ask you something?" I put aside the last piece of pizza. He ate his part already and was licking his fingers now.

"Ask away." He smiled and wiped his hands to the blanket.

"Is there... Is there something you would want?"

He looked at me puzzled. I pointed towards the letter on the coffee table. But he soon came around.

"I don't know..."

He squirmed. He acted like he is thinking about it. I let the blanket slide down my shoulders to reveal my nakedness and help him thinking. There was definitely something he had in mind. He was just too afraid to ask for it.

"Come on honey. I tied myself to the coffee table and gagged myself because I thought you liked it."

"That is true..."

"Tell me. Tell me what you would want me to do." I said nibbling his ear.

"Would you... would you let me watch you masturbate?"

He said it hesitantly and with embarrassment in his voice. My hand slipped down my belly and touched the soft spot between my legs immediately. I knew he was just testing me. I sometimes used to touch myself in order to get him into the bed.

My nibbles now transferred to his neck. He liked it, I knew he did. I could feel him watching me masturbate. My hand started moving in a circular motion.

"Come on, that isn't it, is it? Tell me, I want to know."

I whispered seductively. I could feel his penis growing bigger in his pants. I brushed over it lightly with my hand.

"Will you then tell me what you like?" Ron asked me, breathing heavily.

"I want you in my mouth!" I said as my kisses slowly traced lower.

My other hand started unzipping his pants. He already removed his shirt to reveal the six-pack hidden under it. I kissed each of those muscles as I struggled with the belt. Ron put me aside and stood up in order to make undressing his pants easier. I stayed on the sofa, rubbing my clit and watching him getting undressed.

As he looked at me naked, dressed only in his boxers, I knew he is the one. I loved the man standing in front of me. I loved his brown curly hair. I loved his beard. I loved his strong arms, wide shoulders, his firm pecs, his toned abs, his strong legs...

I stood up, still looking into his eyes, still rubbing my pussy, which got completely soaked as soon as I saw Ron naked. He wanted to push me back on the sofa, but I stopped him. I knew how much he likes getting blowjobs with me kneeling in front of him. We stopped doing that after I admitted I find it a little bit humiliating. Now, however, I would do anything for him. I wanted him to feel special.

He smiled at me as he understood what I was doing and stopped resisting. I kneeled. I leaned back and supported myself with one arm, giving Ron a better view of what my other hand was doing. I didn't break the eye contact, even though I could see his penis twitch in his boxers.

I masturbated in front of him for a while. I wanted to show him I will do anything he asks for. And I could see him finally understanding it.

My mouth started watering as I imagined myself taking those boxers off and sucking its content into my mouth. I was looking forward to it.

I leaned myself forward and reached for it. I didn't stop masturbating, but I had to break the eye contact as the hardening outline of Ron's penis caught my attention. I fondled it through his boxers, watching it getting bigger and harder.

I reached up and pulled on those boxers. With a little of Ron's help I managed to take them off. I watched my husband's penis sway and bob. I loved this cock. It was the perfect size for me. It fitted Ron's figure so well. It stood as strong and tall as Ron did. It wasn't as long as the delivery boy, but it was long enough to fill me up. And what Ron lacked on the delivery boy in length was compensated by girth. His dark pubes trimmed to about half an inch of dark, manly bush, his balls swaying in anticipation, his thick, hard cock slightly bent upwards. It was a definition of a perfect penis. At least for me.

I smiled at Ron after I finished gazing on his rod. He smiled back at me as both my hands travelled up his thighs. I grabbed the throbbing prick in both hands and pointed it at my mouth. I could see how impatient Ron was. And so I decided to tease him a little longer.

Instead of taking the cock in my mouth as I would usually do, I lightly licked the very tip of it. Then I licked his foreskin. His expression was priceless. So devoted and eager. I licked the whole length of it, starting at the base and slowly working my way to the head. Ron was getting frantic. Instead of quenching his thirst, I started licking his cock from the other side.

When I started at the base, he put his hand on my head. This was his gesture that was supposed to make me stop messing around. I wasn't going to. I slowly travelled across his whole length leaving a wet trace. As I got to his foreskin again, I stopped and fooled around a bit with my tongue. Ron's hand grabbed my bun. I slowly slid to the front of his member and licked the little opening. Ron was done waiting.

He held my head in place as he inserted his cock into my mouth as far as I was capable. He never did it before. But I understood his impatience as it was very long since I had him in my mouth. And after all, I wanted him to show me what he wants. And now I knew he is finally understanding what I am willing to do for him.

I smiled at him with my full mouth and winked at him to show I didn't mind his rough entrance. He mouthed I love you, before he closed his eyes as I started swirling my tongue around the dick in my mouth.

One of my hands cupped his balls and the other started stroking the cock simultaneously with my mouth. My lips were sealed tightly around it and were leaving wet trace, that I smeared with my hand all over him.

His dick slid in and out of my mouth effortlessly. I watched his facial expressions change based on how deep I took him in, how much I twirled with my tongue. He wanted to watch me but couldn't keep his eyes open.

This was exactly what I loved about giving blowjobs. Guys always think they have you in their power when they are getting their dicks sucked. But every girl, that can give good blowjob, knows different.

I continued blowing my husband's cock as best as I could. I went through all those little licks, tongue twirls and strokes that my husband loves so much. I even moaned lightly, since I knew he likes to hear me enjoying my time.

"Can I take a picture of you with your mouth full, honey?"

I looked at him. Surprized and taken aback. I knew he likes naked pictures, but this? I smiled at him and licked the head of his cock.

"Will you tell me what you really want after? What you really, really want?"

Ron reached for his phone. I took his thick cock back into my mouth obediently as he pointed the camera on me. One of my hands slid back to my hot, wet slit and started massaging my clit again. I knew he would want to have that in the picture too.

I posed with his dick inserted in my mouth as far as I could take him, one hand rubbing my clit, the other fondling my breast. My eyes wide open and looking straight to the lens. I tried to smile but failed with my mouth full. I backed off a little in order to smile nicer.

After I concluded Ron had already taken the picture, I continued sucking his cock. I liked it. I didn't mean to stop. I put my whole mind into it. I was determined to make this a blowjob my husband would remember.

After few minutes I slowed down and looked at Ron.

"Didn't you promise to tell me something?" I said, licking the tip between every word. "Didn't you promise to tell me something you wanted me to do?" I continued seductively.

Ron grunted. He obviously didn't want me to stop, but we both knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"You have to promise me, that if you will not be into it, you will tell me."

I nodded with his head in my mouth and winked.

"I would do anything you'd ask." I answered.

Ron hesitated. It was clear that he was afraid to say it.

"I promise I will not force myself into anything."

"I would... I..."

I waited patiently, gently rubbing his cock. I watched his hesitation with love and devotion.

"I would like to try anal." He said finally.

I stopped. I expected 69, I expected cumming on my face or in my mouth. I expected light bondage or a blindfold. I expected a lot of things. Not anal.

I realized I am staring at Ron, frozen, as he started apologising to me. I stopped him with a hand gesture. It was not time to hesitate now. I wanted to know what my husband wants, and I promised to do it for him. I wanted to do it for him. I didn't want him to be ashamed for his desires. I wanted him to be comfortable to talk to me about anything. And I really wanted to make him happy right now.

Maybe I felt pangs of conscience after getting myself into the situation where a stranger fucked my pussy harder than my husband ever did, who knows. What I knew was that I was willing to do anything Ron would ask me.

I jumped on the sofa, hugged the armrest and raised my hips high into the air. The thought of Ron pushing his thick cock into my ass frightened me. I was suddenly very aware of his girth and length.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

I looked at Ron. Directly into his eyes.

"I want you to put your cock in my ass."

It was so strange to hear me actually saying it. My face turned bright red as I realized what I had said. I turned my head forward so that Ron would not see my embarrassment. I heard Ron putting his phone away and slowly walking towards me. I closed my eyes as I expected to feel his penis on my tight asshole. I didn't. As much as I loved my husband, my husband loved me back. He would never do that.

I could feel his tongue slowly riding up my thigh. I gasped as he brushed over my labia. He brushed over my damp slit with a finger and then slowly licked my pussy from my clit all the way to the opening. His tongue slid in and out for a few times, before returning to my clit.

I never liked Ron to eat me out in this position. I didn't like how his nose brushed too close to my asshole. Now, however, when I knew that it is exactly what Ron wants, I relaxed and enjoyed his gentle touches.

I mentioned how good my husband was at pleasuring with his tongue. Especially after a passionate blowjob. However, you have no idea how good it felt after he didn't do it for two years.

I was immediately lost in sensations and pleasure. I didn't know, what Ron was doing down there, and I didn't care. It was so pleasant and passionate. I don't know how long it was before I was torn out of the bliss.

Ron dunked his thumb into the mixture of his saliva and my pussy juices and slowly traced it on my asshole. I gasped as the wetness hit the opening.

My husband didn't stop twirling his tongue around my clit, so it was a weird mixture of pleasure and unusual, awkward feeling. He gently massaged the spot with the wet finger, occasionally dipping it back into my pussy to lube it up again.

"You really did shave everything..." He commented silently.

It felt strange and awkward, but as I tried to relax, I started slowly getting used to it. I could feel the muscles slowly loosening with some more sensual licks on my pussy.

My husband used one of those relaxations to gently push the tip of his finger in. I clenched immediately. He didn't give up. He continued circling around until I loosened my asshole again. He pushed slightly deeper this time. My body responded the same way as before and pushed the tip out again.

Willowifey
Willowifey
203 Followers
12