All Comments on 'Delivery Pt. 02'

by Willowifey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
liked it

keep writing-keep imagining

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If

If you consider this tired old LW, mythical bbc garbage romantic, then I believe I'll just pass on any other writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go away

There are categories called Anal, BDSM, Interracial. Post your shit there where people get off on those kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you use a pencil to write

Make sure the point is broken off. If you use a pen, make sure it is out of ink.If you use a computer, make sure it is turned off. Then start writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 times

I raced through it the first time, waiting for him to find the video... then I savored it the second time...

TheChameleonTheChameleonover 4 years ago
Good Story

1) to the author, good story, and I enjoyed it

2) To the criticizers, especially Mr and Mrs Anonymous. Like all stories on this site (which by the way is an adult erotic story site) if you don't like the story, just stop and move on to another story, no one cares about the so called moral majority opinion.

many stories cross more than 1 genre, but it can only be posted in 1, so get over it.

As for the cuck comment, funny you keep reading them for someone that says they do not like them.

MOVE ON

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago

What a great story follow up this is, loved the way it unfolded

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 3 years ago
I fucking love this story

I love how this is looking like a situation where the husband and wife are partners in pleasure and it's not at the expense of either one. I particularly enjoy stories where the writer conspires with his/her spouse; I think they turn out better balanced. I really hope you continue with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillowifey@Willowifey
Just a normal wife with head full of stories. Some of which might be true...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Delivery Pt. 01 Previous Part
Delivery Series Info