Delivery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowifey
Willowifey
204 Followers

Ron didn't give up. He continued sliding the tip of his finger gently in with every opportunity he got. I learned how to make my muscles relax more often, but my reaction was always the same after he pushed in.

I could feel myself getting impatient. I wanted it to be done.

"Do it" I whispered.

"Do you really want me to?" Ron kissed my thigh. I waved my hips in response.

At the next opportunity, my husband pushed the tip of his finger in the same way he did before. This time, however, he didn't let my muscles push it out. He continued pushing until one phalanx disappeared in the depths of my anal opening.

My eyes were open wide, I wasn't breathing, there was only a silent grunt coming out of my mouth. Ron's finger didn't move.

He started sucking on my outer labia again with his finger still inserted. I managed to relax a little bit, but the strange sensation of fullness in my backside was still very present and very distracting.

After a while, Ron let the finger slide slowly out. My butt shut tight right after it. I let out a loud moan as he did it. He then turned me around and looked into my eyes.

"Did you like it?"

I didn't like it. But I couldn't say it to my husband. He would be so disappointed... I didn't want to lie, but I didn't want to let him down either.

"We can work on it, love." I finally answered. I tried for a smile.

"We don't have to if you don't..."

"I want to." I assured my husband.

He smiled at me.

"I love you so much" I said as I leaned in for a kiss.

He moved away slightly. His beard was full of my pussy juices and he knew I didn't like kisses right after eating me out. Little did he know that I sucked my own juices out of a black cock about an hour ago, so I didn't really mind right now. And also, he couldn't know how much I wanted to kiss him.

I grabbed his chin and brought his face to mine. We kissed deeply and passionately. We continued kissing for a minute, before Ron broke the kiss to look at me.

"So, what now?"

"Now I want your cock in my pussy, silly" I kissed him and turned my ass towards him again.

I guess I don't have to say he wasn't hesitating to bury his hard, thick cock into my soaking wet pussy. He held my hips in a strong grip as he thrusted it as deep as his length allowed him.

He then started fucking my drenched slit. Every thrust was a connection of souls. Every grunt and every moan created concert of love. Every feeling and sensation were mutual. We were dancing to a music of joint bliss and love.

We both swirled, twisted, and quivered in a bundle of sensations, passion and deep, true love. Our breathy voices trembling as we both let our vocal cords loose in an ocean of mutual delight and pleasure.

At one point, my husband stopped thrusting in and out as deep as my body required him to. I took over the initiative and started impaling my hungry, eager and impatient snatch on his equally needy and demanding cock. I waved and wiggled my hips in order to achieve as much pleasure as is humanly possible.

Ron's cock was so familiar. So... welcomed. I would never trade this cock for any other. I didn't want longer, thicker, larger or harder cocks. I wanted this cock. Because I loved the man attached to it. And maybe a bit because I wasn't sure I could take something thicker, larger or harder.

I was ashamed that I couldn't say the same about longer cocks. Because I already had one in me this evening. And to my embarrassment, I wasn't only able to take it, I was also eager and willing to take it. Not even mentioning what I did to cover the traces...

I caught myself thinking about the black cock that plundered my sopping snatch before my husband came home. I suppressed those thoughts, but deep inside I knew, I wasn't going to delete the video the delivery boy recorded... I felt bad for it. But as my husband fucked me passionately, I couldn't stop thinking about those events that happened because he came home late. It was his fault after all. I kept persuading myself to stop feeling guilty. But I couldn't. The thought of Ron finding out what happened here before he came kept sending the familiar shiver down my spine.

I was torn out of my thoughts by Ron's hand, traveling across my belly. He cupped both my breasts and fondled them for a while, before sliding his hand to my clit. He didn't have to use his tongue to hit the right spots. He knew exactly where they were and could find them in all circumstances. I found it quite impressive, considering I was moving about six inches forward and back to leave only his pink, soft head in my needy pussy, before impaling myself all the way on it, until his balls slapped on my pussy, giving out a squishy sound.

As he massaged my clit, I felt the sudden urge to show Ron I meant it when I said I wanted to do anything he might want me to do this evening. I must admit, my guilt made a big part in my decision making. My guilt and my inability to stop comparing Ron's performance with the long, big, black pole, that rammed to me just about an hour ago. I needed to prove Ron, and myself - mainly myself - That my whole body, and everything that comes with it belongs strictly to him.

"Try it now." I whispered in breathy voice, as I turned my head around.

Ron looked puzzled at first, not knowing what the hell am I talking about. When he came around, he watched me in surprize.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Instead of response, I pushed back, so that my pussy fully embraced his cock, and reached back with both my hands spreading my asscheeks. My head rested on the armrest.

My husband hesitated. But not for long. I could feel his thumb circling around my asshole again. As he did this, he started fucking my pussy. In and out, slowly, but steadily. I found that it's easier to release the muscles in my black box when he was withdrawing, so I concentrated all my willpower on doing that.

This time, he wasn't fooling around much. First two times he let my muscles push his finger back out. But the third time, he inserted what felt like a big portion of it deep into me and held it in. My muscles pressed and pushed on the unfamiliar article in it in order to get it out. My husband held firmly.

As his other hand came back to massaging my clit, his other hand pressured lightly in, to keep the finger inserted. And even more. Every time I managed to relax my muscles, every time I thought I was starting to get used to the strange fullness and stretch, the finger pushed in deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, until it was inserted all the way in.

Each thrust made my mind travel away. Each rub of my clit sent me to heaven. But every time I tried to relax the awareness of a finger pushed deep in my butthole brought my mind straight back to the earth.

I could feel the orgasm growing in me for a long time already. It was distressed by the reality, that my anal was being raptured by an object, that kept pushing in. To be honest, I couldn't imagine that I could ever fit anything bigger than the thumb into me. My mind wasn't capable of imagining anything even slightly bigger, that could penetrate my asshole and not tear it in pieces.

But the growing orgasm proved to me, that even the sensation, that I found strange and demeaning could be pleasing. My mind was torn. I didn't know what is real and what isn't anymore.

My husband grunted and thrusted in. I could feel the warm and familiar sensation of cum flowing into my belly. The warmth sent me over the edge. My cunt clasped around the cock in waves of pleasure and delight. Muscles located deep in my pussy milked the throbbing dick, as my husband rubbed my clitoris with the perfect amount of pressure. My asshole clenched and tightened around the finger inserted in it. The clench felt exotic and strange, but I couldn't say unpleasant anymore. It was weird and awkward, but it just... Made the orgasm so much better.

After I came on the black cock before, I was sure I wouldn't feel the same sensation for a long time. I was right. This orgasm surpassed it thousandfold. There just was something in my husband, that no other man could never replace.

After both of us stopped moaning, grunting, shaking and trembling in the best orgasm we ever lived through, I turned around and pulled my husband to me. We hugged, kissed and cuddled for a long time.

"I thought you would want to make me a shower for my baby." I smiled as Ron.

"I want that baby as much as you do, honey. And I'm willing to sacrifice showers for it.

We started kissing again. I could feel the cum leaking on my thigh. I wondered how it tastes. Would it taste different to the other cumshot...? I was glad my train of thoughts was interrupted.

"Will you let me do that again?" My husband asked timidly.

"You mean..."

"The finger..." He finished for me.

"Are you really asking me? After orgasm like this?" I kissed him with devotion. "I will make you do it again!"

"Did you really like it?"

"I didn't hate it." I admitted silently. "And I'm curious..."

Ron kissed me. Deeply. I could tell how thankful he was that I didn't judge him. And how could I? Considering I let a delivery boy see me naked. Considering I allowed a stranger to stick his young, big cock into my pussy. Considering my pussy was wet as the black student pushed it in. Considering I didn't send him away but wiggled my ass invitingly in order to make him fuck me harder. Considering I came so hard on his veiny cock I lost the awareness of my surroundings for a while. Considering I invited the boy to cum in my mouth. Considering I swallowed four days worth of his hot, white spunk. Considering I didn't find it repulsive, disgusting or even unappetizing to swallow such a big amount of stranger's hot semen. Considering I had it recorded on my phone. Considering I was thinking about masturbating while watching it, instead of deleting it right away.

"Is there anything more you would want me to do for you?" I asked to make myself think about my husband instead of the black shaft I just couldn't erase from my mind.

"No." He smiled. He was a terrible liar.

"Do you promise to tell me if you come up with something? Something I could do in order to make you happy?"

I nibbled his ear, hoping he won't realize that what makes me ask him is the prick of conscience. I could see him thinking about it. I could see him considering telling me the secret in his mind. Right now, I would be open to any ideas.

"As adventurous as it might be?" I added to give him courage.

"I promise I will."

He smiled at me and kissed me deeply.

*****

Hello, my name is willowifey. I hope you liked reading this story. It was a little bit more romantic than my other stories, but I think it is worth it. If you have any feedback regarding the story, please leave a comment or send me a message. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regarding the story, I will be writing more parts, but I need to discuss it with my husband first, so it might take a while. I might write some other stories in the meantime.

Willowifey
Willowifey
204 Followers
12