Delivery Suprise

Story Info
Husband learns something about himself.
2.3k words
4.31
39.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3 hours and 45 minutes into the delivery window and I still didn't have my new washer and dryer. I picked today for delivery because my wife is out of town visiting her sister. I picked the afternoon time-slot so I could have an excuse to take off a Friday afternoon. I picked this Friday because my two daughters are off at college and weren't coming home. I hoped they'd have delivered by now so I could get an early start on a weekend of wearing panties, cruising porn sites, going to topless bars, and finally jacking-off in a sticky-floored booth at a local adult bookstore. I'm a little delayed but I'm still having some fun. I've had a pair of pink Victoria's Secret bikinis on under my jeans since I got home at 11:30 and have been looking at porn and edging ever since. I'm ready for the real fun to start but the delivery guys are late!

Finally, the doorbell rang. I opened it expecting the typical Southern California migrant to be there but instead it was a very large black guy. All he said was, "Where's it goin'?" I lead him to the laundry room. Since they we taking away the old units, he told me to check to make sure there wasn't anything in them. I leaned over to look and he went to his truck for his dolly. He quickly took the old stuff away, installed the dryer, and brought in the washer. After a minute or two he called me back to the laundry.

"They sent the wrong hoses." he said. "I gotta call to send some over. Maybe 30 minutes."

Fuck I thought. All I wanted to do was to get dressed up in some sexy lingerie, get horny as hell, go look at girls my kids age, smell their stripper perfume, get their glitter covered tits rubbed on my face, and add my jizz to the rest in a trashy dark booth. But all I could manage to say was, "OK."

I was surprised to hear the doorbell only 10 minutes later. I opened it to see another black guy, not as big as the first and dressed in a polo with the big box hardware store's name embroidered on it. His name tag said "Ty, Assistant Manager."

"I got hoses for 'ya. Where he at?"

I took him to the laundry room. The first guy asked me to read the serial number to to verify it was the right one. I squatted down and started reading the tag when I heard Ty, "Damn, he is wearing panties. I thought you was fuckin' wid me."

I shot to my feet, realizing that they could see the frilly top of undies. My face must have said it all. I was horrified.

Before I could speak, the installer said, "What? You a fag?"

"No.", I stammered.

"Buy you wearin' panties. You must wanna be a girl."

"No, I just..."

I wear lingerie and sometimes dress up "all the way" because it makes me horny. I'm into women. I've looked at gay porn but didn't like it at all. Men don't turn me on. Straight porn gets me hard. I'm straight damn it. But sometimes I look at those fuck scenes and massive facial blowjobs and wonder how it'd feel to be the girl. Especially some of the cuckold stuff I've seen where a big black bull pounds away on some hot wife. But I'm straight. Right?

"You what?", Ty asked.

"I like pussy. Hell I'm goin' to Sonny's titty bar tonight!"

"Why? You dancin'?" the installer said. "You gonna wiggle dat ass and try to catch a dick? Skinny white girls like big dick"

I turned to leave but Ty blocked the door. "Give us a sho' white girl." His face was stern. I didn't know what to do.

"Pull down dem designer jeans and let us see."

"But...", I tried to stop this craziness.

"Now BITCH."

The installer was leaning against the washer but stood, towering 5" taller than me, "Well bitch. You gonna dance fo yo dick?"

He grabbed my arm and squeezed, "Well?"

All I wanted to do was make this end. I saw them and knew if they wanted to they could destroy me, so I did the smart thing. I stepped out of my Topsidders, unbuckled my pants, and let them drop. I stood there red faced as Ty lifted the front of my t-shirt.

"Shit. This little bitch's dick is hard."

He was right. Despite my fear, my cock was rock hard and doing it's best to rip through the flimsy pink nylon. But then I realized what I was feeling wasn't fear. I was as turned on as I'd ever been. My heart was pounding, my mouth was dry, and my palms were wet with sweat. Almost instinctively, like I've seen a hundred times at strip clubs, I leaned back against the installer and began to grind my ass. He pushed his thigh between my legs and I felt his cock, hanging into his left pant leg, begin to grow. As it grew longer, my breaths grew shorter, and my asshole began to reflexively tighten and relax. I've never had that reaction but with eyes half closed, I fell into a rhythm. I slid my pantied ass up and down his thigh as I heard Ty unzip his pants.

I looked up as he pulled his cock out. I admit that this isn't the first time I've seen a hard black cock in the flesh. The other time there was a pretty, young, redhead sucking and fucking it. But that's a story for a different time. Right now, there was an impressive chunk of flesh in front of me. I don't know how big it was, but as I reached to him and rolled my fingers around it, it was so thick that my finger tips didn't touch and it made my very average sized hands look small. It was smooth to the touch and felt much hotter than I'd expected. I couldn't believe what was happening. A few moments ago I was genuinely afraid, but now I had a cock in my hand and another was rubbing my ass through Dickies work pants. Ty didn't need to tell me what to do. I knew.

I changed my grip, pulled the foreskin back. Leaning forward, I could smell his meat, trapped for a full workday in his pants and I didn't like it. It was a thick, heavy, gamey smell. But I was so horny I didn't stop. I pushed my thickened tongue out of my mouth and gave the head a long, slow lick. It was salty but not bad. I flicked and licked and he said, "My bitch won't suck my dick but this Ho will."

I opened wide and let the head glide into my mouth. I closed my lips and sucked as I swirled my tongue trying to mimic my wife, but my 6"er doesn't compare, so I just started to improvise. Before long I was slobbering and grunting on his meat. I pulled away from the installer and dropped to my knees. I'd alternate between licking that long ebony shaft, slurping on the head, and eventually taking his huge sweaty balls into my mouth. It didn't take long before the installer complained, "Look bitch, you're gonna get fucked and you better have sum lube."

My eyes snapped open. With a cock in my hand, lips wrapped around the tip, my spit sliding down the shaft, my asshole still pulsing in time with my heart, the thought of being pounded by his cock scared me. Scared me in a very sexy way. The installer had pulled off his Dickies and stood there with his slab of beef pointing at me. I let Ty's cock drop from my mouth and stood. Grabbing both of them by their shafts, I lead them upstairs.

Early on, my wife and I had decided that our daughters' safety was more important to us that their privacy so in their early teens we'd snoop in their rooms looking for signs of trouble. By the time each of them were juniors in high school, my wife decided they were good girls. I agreed but I still snooped. That's how I learned that my youngest, now 19, was no stranger to dildos. She had a collection and a small container of lube. I'm guessing it's for the rather impressive rubber black cock she has. Knowing that if it worked for my little girl it'd work for me, I pulled Ty and the installer along as we made our way to her room.

When I swung the door open and I felt so dirty. On her walls were boy band posters and collages of her and her friends, her desk still had plastic pony models from when she was a little girl, and all I could think about was her fucking herself with her vibrators and silicon dicks.

Ty pulled her chair from the desk and sat down. While I reached into her nightstand, not wanting them to see her collection of realistically shaped dicks, the installer started making comments about my daughter and her friends.

"Ooooh. I bet dat pussy sweet." And "You know she want big dick."

I grabbed the lube and slid the drawer shut. Turning, I saw Ty had a huge grin and was stroking his meat. It was more that I could take.

I dropped to my knees and pulled his ass to the edge of the seat. I started to lick his balls while he slowly jerked off. As he he began to stroke faster, I pushed my tongue further back and flicked and licked his taint. He moaned and commanded me to suck him. I pulled his cock toward my eager hole and sucked him in. The size of the spongy head didn't feel comfortable but it was electric. I pulled in as much as I could, as much as my aching jaws and gag reflex would allow. I'd swirl my tongue and suck while bobbing up and down as far as I reasonably could. I was thrilled by what was going on but terrified by what was coming.

The installer saw my daughter's name tag on the wall and started calling me Emily. I know that should of angered me but it sent me into overdrive. I pulled as much of Ty into my mouth as I could, alternately gagging and gasping for air and sensually sucking. Without warning he grabbed the back of my head and began to buck. With my fist around his cock to keep from choking he exploded. His spunk flowed into my mouth but with his massive head there, there was no room and the jizz leaked. I swallowed as fast as I but couldn't keep up. It leaked out, onto my chin, down his shaft and onto the desk chair. A huge puddle settled by his balls. It was so hot as it settled there. I'm not going to clean it up. The thought of that dried cum stain, so close to her pussy, as she sits there and video chats with her friends made me even hornier. I let him fall from my mouth and turned to the installer.

I popped open the bottle of lube that I'd dropped next to the bed and squeezed out a big dollip. I began to stroke his shaft. I sat back on my ankles and played with is cock as my little stiffie tried to poke through my undies. His cock wasn't as big as Ty's but still impressive. After only a few seconds, he grabbed my hair and forced me onto the bed. Pulling two pillows from the head of her full sized bed, he rolled me face down and shoved the pillows under my hips. He tugged my panties down just far enough to clear my hole and squeezed the lube bottle. The cold jell made my butt pucker. Needing some comfort, I pulled one of my little girl's unicorn pillows toward me. As he pushed, the last thing I saw, as I bit down on the unicorns horn, was a picture of a shirtless Zac Efron. I silently wondered if that's what she looked at as she pressed that big black dildo into her pussy. I just bit down, grabbed her bed spread, and tried not to scream.

But I had to. His cock was too much for my virgin hole. I screamed and cried into that colorful pillow. His response was to push my head down harder and fuck me. After a dozen or more strokes, the pain began to lessen. After a while I started to feel real pleasure. Soon, I started to feel satisfied. I'd became nothing more than a fuck doll for this stranger. I turned my head toward Emily's nightstand and saw a picture of her staring back. He grunted, pushed my head down, and started to cum. His cock throbbed in my ass and I felt him fill me with his seed.

He collapsed on top of me. I could feel his sweat and his heart pounding as his cock twitched and shriveled. He let his softening meat fall from me and stood up. I was completely used. I had cum smeared on my face, on my youngest girl's unicorn pillow, and on her desk chair. Not only that but the installer was busy wiping his dick off with her bedspread. Trying to take it all in I looked up and saw Ty leaning against the door frame.

"I finished the install bitch. Where's our tip?"

All I could manage was, "Huh?"

"Tip bitch. Where my money?"

I pulled my panties up and rolled out of bed. As I hunted for my wallet, I could feel a hot, sticky goo leaking out of me and wondered if my wife would like a new refrigerator.