Del's Story of life with Sharon! Ch. 03

Story Info
Del's quandary regarding his cheating wife.
2.6k words
3.59
2.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK guys, my apology for leaving you hanging, but a lot has happened since I last filled you in on the goings-on with my wife, Sharon.

Below is a part of the story that is supposed to be part 3, but we are way beyond that now.

Sharon, my wife, had left me for Bob, the guy we found when we were looking for men to meet her insatiable desire to be fucked, preferably by men with large cocks.

She moved in with him and took our daughter. Then come to find out she started working at his bar, the topless place that had an after-hours clientele that watched her perform live sex shows with brave volunteers from the audience.

I did manage to get a divorce from her and full custody of our daughter, and she continued to be the star fuck at the bar, on Friday/Saturdays and Saturday/Sunday mornings, starting at 2 AM and continuing through 6 AM or so.

The bar, if you have been following along, videotaped her performance and my private investigators managed to hack into their system and get me data files of all her performances. They also, perhaps without Sharon's knowledge, but perhaps she knew all along, sold the rights to an adult website based in the Czech Republic, thereby adding exponentially to the money that kept flooding into our joint account, at least until about a month after the divorce papers were signed and my lawyer sent her a check for half of what was in the account, approximately $750,000.

Part 3

So, watching the DVD's, I realized that no matter how exciting it was to watch her fuck, I needed out of this marriage.

I had evidence of her unfaithfulness, and neither of us needed a public record trial to determine the various aspects of a divorce. My wants were simple, joint custody of our daughter, no alimony payments to her from me, and she could keep her car, and her personal belongings. Simple, right?

Ok, so I figured I had all I needed for the divorce to be simple here's what I have, here are my simple demands, sign here honey and you can move on with whatever life you want.

So, I make an appointment with my lawyer, yea the one who was always staring at my wife's tits every time he saw us. At parties at our home (he especially liked our pool parties -- being a tit man he especially liked Sharon's and the bikini tops that never quite fit, or for that matter never covered more than about a half of the fullness of her "jugs."

Yea, Lenny was a tit man, and Sharon's tits fell well within Lenny's area of interest.

So, I called him and made an appointment. I reminded him of my earlier promise and told him he "wouldn't be disappointed."

I made another file of images of my wife when we were actively involved with the "swinging" lifestyle, and copies of 3 or 4 of the downloaded DVDs.

When I got to Lenny's office we made small talk for several minutes, then on to the reason for the meeting. I slid the folder of photographs and the DVD across Lenny's desk.

He looked at it quizzically before opening it and flipping through its contents.

"So, then, what is all this," he asked.

"Just what it looks like," I said. "My wife, the one with the big tits you enjoyed at our pool parties has left me and is now performing live sex shows at that bar/private club out near the airport."

"The photos are her and a few guys we swung with while we were still together, and the DVDs are from the investigator you sent me to see. Somehow, he was able to capture all the files from their unsecured server for their video feed," I continued.

Lenny's eyes widened as he flipped through the images I had in the file. He stared intently at images of my wife, mostly nude, in various sexual situations. Sucking cocks, riding a cock, being tit fucked, her cunt being filled by a long, thick cock, kneeling as a guy shot jet after jet of sperm onto her face and tits.

"Damn," he said. "You never invited me over to fuck her. What gives,"?

"Well, we had to be 100% discrete, because of her teaching position," I said.

"I can be fucking discrete," Lenny protested. "I always wanted some from Sharon."

Especially after she had the baby and those tits got so fucking big."

"Yea, she found her new self," I said, "and here are some DVDs for you to savor as well."

As Lenny slipped one of the DVDs into his laptop, I told him the story about the new self Sharon discovered after the birth of our daughter. How she needed to fuck about 5-6 times per day. How I loved it for a few months, but then realized that I couldn't possibly keep up.

"Holy shit," Lenny exclaimed as the DVD started on his laptop. "Is this somewhere in public?"

He watched as I filled him in on what the investigators had told me regarding her performing live sex shows.

In this portion of the DVD, Sharon was on her knees undoing a guy's pants and pulling his boxers down so his already hard cock sprung free.

After Lenny watched my estranged wife suck off the guy on the video, with him coming mostly in her mouth and onto her large, firm tits, he turned off the DVD.

"Man, I got to get out there," he said, "she seems like she is enjoying performing for the crowd."

"Be my guest.," I said, "But that isn't what I am here for."

We talked about my options and came up with a plan for him to contact her and invite her to his office to discuss the matter.

He had the list of my requirements to end the marriage without any complications, which he thought was the best option, saving either of us from public embarrassment.

I left soon after, but before I left, I reminded him that he was my legal advisor and even if she fucked him, he couldn't change sides. He chuckled and said something about it wouldn't be ethical to fuck her, but after this was all over, that would be another story.

I wished him luck and left.

When I got home, I checked my computer and saw that I had a few more files from the private investigator. All were more downloads from the club's server. They were from the most recent weekend. She was only filmed performing 4 sex acts on Saturday and 5 on Sunday. All pretty run-of-the-mill, but all involving either an internal or oral come shot or a load being pumped onto her face and tits.

The videos were accompanied by an investigator's report. He reported that their undercover operative indicated that while the crowd was large, on-stage performances seemed to have lessened over the weeks from a high of 17 (Friday and Saturday performances combined) to a low of only 6 for the most recent weekends (again, combined days), but that he had observed her having other sexual contact with patrons, staff, etc.

The report went on to describe that the format of the live sex acts had changed and she now had arranged partners for the shows. No more volunteers from the crowd, but two specific men that she performed with. One was white and the other was black. Both were probably selected for the size of their cocks.

The performances now were scheduled for every two to three hours.

But, in checking the joint account, I saw that she was still pulling in the same as before, with, if anything, the occasional quarterly jump of approximately $50K. I had no idea as to where the additional payments were coming from until I read further into the report. Seems that the videos had been syndicated to a porn site in the Czech Republic.

I was now married to an international porn star.

I watched a few of the files attached and then took a long warm, soapy shower and jerked off to the thought of my wife fucking guys in public.

The next morning, I called Lenny to let him know I had more files to send along. He was quite eager to see them and told me that he made a trip to the club on Friday to see what was going on.

I questioned him on why he did it and he admitted that it was more curiosity than anything, he had never seen a live sex show and wanted the experience.

He told me that he was sure since she sees him so infrequently that she would not recognize him. When he got to the bar, he was even more sure, because the place was packed. He paid his entry fee, which had gone up to $50, and fought his way through the crowd to the bar.

Once he ordered his drink, he scanned the crowd for Sharon. She was easy to spot, being the only woman in the place and totally nude, except for her bright red stilettoes. She was in the middle of the crowd chatting with various men.

Lenny struck up a conversation with the bartender and asked him if this was a usual evening. The barkeep nodded and said, "It's like a license to print money."

He asked about the show schedule and was told the next one would be in about a half hour or a bit more, "around 2," the bartender told him, "But if you stay close to the bar, and she is feeling frisky, you might get to watch something in addition to the show.

Within 15 or so minutes, he was right. Sharon walked over to the bar and leaned over it to give the bartender a kiss. It wasn't a short peck on the cheek, but a long passionate kiss that lasted several moments. When she broke away, she picked up her drink smiled at the guy behind the bar, walked around the end of the bar, and struck up a conversation with him.

He moved her to the edge of the bar and walked up behind her. His hands cupped her large full tits and pinched and tugged at her nipples. She pushed her ass back against him and turned to him as he began kissing her neck.

His hand caressed her large, firm breast as he nuzzled her neck. The crowd at the bar watched in silence and the bartender continued to kiss her neck and cup her large, full tits.

One of the other bartenders came over and watched for a minute or two before saying, "OK, you two, that's enough for now. There are folks waiting for drinks, and you need to save it for the next show."

Reluctantly they moved apart and the bartender went back to work Sharon picked up her drink and started chatting up the guys nearby at the bar, one of them was Lenny.

He said he was sure she didn't recognize him, but Sharon has a great memory for people she has met.

Nonetheless, she started chatting with the 5 or 6 guys nearby. Some were too shy to continue the conversation, but a couple asked her about the size of the crowd.

"Seems like a normal Saturday," she said. "Not too large, but not too small," she said with a sly grin, "just the way I like cocks."

Everyone got a great laugh from that one. One of the other guys asked her how big her tits are. "I'm a 36DD," she said. "What do you think, too big or too small?"

Everyone seemed to agree that they were just right.

One guy asked if she ever wears a bra, and she quickly said, "You guys don't come here to see me walking around in a bra."

After a few more minutes of banter, one guy asked if she shaves or waxes, to which she replied, "Asked by a man who has never had anything waxed. Shaving works for me and waxing hurts like hell. My pussy is too delicate for that kind of rough treatment."

With that, she looked over and saw the other bartender motioning to her. "Sorry, guys, I have a show to do. Don't leave, I love chatting to the audience."

With that, as Lenny reported, she went across the bar and into a room off the end of the bar.

Moments later, she emerged, smiled at the crowd, and approached the stage. When she made it to the stage, she was joined by a man who was dressed only in a robe. He got up on the stage and sat on the bench.

To make a long story short, Sharon had him remove the robe, exposing a large, already erect cock. She knelt before him, smiled back over her shoulder to the crowd, and moved to engulf his cock eagerly with her mouth. The screens throughout the bar were displaying her actions from a few different angles, so everyone got a view of her skills as a cock sucker. The crowd cheered as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth.

She sucked eagerly at his cock, cupping his heavy balls in her hands.

Lenny, like the rest of the crowd, was enthralled by the performance taking place. He watched intently as my wife sucked the cock of a man in front of a large crowd.

After a few minutes of sucking her co-star's cock, she moved to the elevated platform and lay on her back, spreading her legs obscenely for the crowd and the cameras. The crowd cheered as she began fingering her shaved cunt while the guy moved into position for her to reach out and guide his cock to her pussy.

He moved forward and swiftly inserted his cock into her. The crowd cheered as she grunted as he filled her cunt with his cock. She pulled her legs up to give a better view of his cock pumping deeply into her pussy. His balls swayed as he fucked her.

Her face was awash with excitement and pleasure as she was being fucked by a huge crowd watching her every movement. His cock filled her cunt completely, and she took his cock deeply and completely, stretching the lips of her cunt.

The crowd watched the people on stage and the TV monitors around the bar. Every angle was covered.

She moaned loudly as his cock pumped her cunt eagerly. After a few minutes, she reached down and grasped his ass, and pulled him deeper into her eager cunt.

"Fuck me," she said loudly, "fuck me." "Come in me, come in me," she repeated as they fucked.

A few moments later, he pushed his cock deep into her pussy and groaned loudly.

"Oh, fuck yea," he said and the audience could tell that he was coming inside her eager cunt. He stopped pumping, his cock deeply embedded in her, his sperm oozing out of her along his shaft and dribbling down along the folds of her labia.

The audience cheered as they realized that he was pumping his come into her cunt.

Slowly, he pulled out and as his cock slipped from her stretched pussy, a glob of his sperm oozed from her opening. She reached down and rubbed her hand over her oozing cunt, then, with her fingers covered with his sperm, she put her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean. She smiled at the crowd as they again cheered her slutty actions.