Delusional Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Never say Goodbye.
2.1k words
3.18
6.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: "The Final Chapter: Never say Goodbye"

Please read Chapter 01 and Chapter 02 before you start reading the final chapter.

*

"Spoilers Ahead!!!!"

Story so far: Keith set up Mara for a cuckold session with Jim in a local club. He had a plan to swap partners with Jim but that did not materialize. Mara was enjoyed by some strangers and Jim and Keith did not get Miranda (Jim's wife). When they came back home, Mara showed Keith that Kiraz's email was set up on his PC. Mara was anxious, shouting and blaming Keith. Keith couldn't take it and slapped her.

The Beginning: I quickly went down on my knees and hugged Mara. I couldn't believe I had slapped her. I started apologizing and told her that I really do not know what is happening to me.

Mara, "I am getting Sick" Keith said.

Please trust me Mara. I really do not know what has happened, please give me some time to figure out.

Mara trying to clean up her face said, "I want to go back Home, today. Will you please do this favor and buy me a ticket?"

Keith responded "No, No, No please do not go, I will correct all this. Remember, we always forget, forgive and move on. Please this is your home, you are my life, do not go."

Mara, "Keith, I am packing my bag. The flight is in the evening. Please buy the ticket and drop me to airport."

I thought it is okay to let Mara go, this will give me time to figure out everything. She will stay at her home and forget about all this. I know she cannot stay without me for long. She will soon come back. I opened my phone and booked one ticket for Brazil.

Mara had a very small bag, after looking at that bag, I quickly realized this was all she brought from Brazil. So, she was not taking anything from her closet and all the clothes and dresses she bought in Amsterdam.

She was changed, she did not even ask me about lunch and breakfast. She used to take care of my meals and call me multiple times to check. But today none of us had eaten anything. She was not bothered about anything. I was thinking how the life has changed in one day and suddenly heard from Mara.

Mara said "Shall we leave?"

Keith: "Your flight is 7 hours from now, let us eat something"

Mara replied, "I want to go now, can you drop me now to airport?"

I nodded my head and picked up the car keys.

Mara looked at the home and started crying heavily. It was like she was looking at that house for the last time in her life.

The airport drive was 40 minutes, but it was the hardest drive of my life. Mara did not say anything nor did I. I kept driving to the destination. Soon we arrived at airport.

Mara went out and said "Goodbye Keith, please take care of yourself"

Keith "Mara, you always say "Never say Goodbye", when will you come back?"

She stared at me for some moments but did not say anything, tears started flowing again from her eyes and she slowly walked away. I was getting the feeling that I am seeing her for the last time. I stood there watching her go. She was walking very slowly; she was still crying. That was a 2-minute walk to the entrance gate, and she took almost 10 minutes. I did not have the courage to stop her.

I sat in car again and drove back to home. While on my way to home , Kayla called me and reminded me of Dr Morrison appointment".

I came back home and quickly opened my laptop to read my prescription.

Patient Name: Keith Jerris

Diagnosis: Dissociative identity disorder (DID)

Symptoms: i) Delusions ii) Frequent Memory Loss iii) Disorientation

I read about DID and found that, It is a mental health condition. People with DID have two or more separate identities. These personalities control their behavior at different times. Each identity has its own personal history, traits, likes and dislikes. DID can lead to gaps in memory and hallucinations (believing something is real when it isn't).

I quickly wanted to call Mara and tell her all this, but I stopped. Me hitting her on her face was not DID. I did that intentionally, I remember that. I am not a person who will hide behind some disease and gain her sympathy. If I am really suffering, it is good she left me. This will save her from many other sufferings, my disease could have inflicted on her.

But the above does explain Kiraz's email set up on my PC. Maybe it was me, who set up that account and sent Mara the messages. I do not remember, honestly but it could be any of us either the alternate persona of Mara or me. Only Mara will know this, if she remembers or else, I decided to forget all the past and get ready for future.

The appointment: I met with Dr Morrison the next day. Kayla accompanied me. By now , I had told her everything. She had no reaction. She was just concerned about my mental health. She just told me, "Everything will be all right, true love conquers all challenges". She gave me a false hope. I saw Mara going, that person had left everything here. She did not even take any things or memories of this marriage with her. Clothes, snaps, gifts, everything was left behind for me. She got free but left me with all the signs of our love and memories.

I got to know from Kayla, my disease is the reason she and I never married. I have been dealing with this from last several years and had been pretty nasty on people. I once beaten Kayla badly and threw her out of my home for not accepting my demands. I do not remember anything of that sort. I only remember that I am nice person who is rich and powerful. I have always gifted women expensive stuff, money and never fought with anyone. The only person I remember hitting is my wife Mara.

The "Kayla" conclusion: Days have passed neither I called Mara, nor she contacted me. I was on medicines and feeling much better. Kayla asked me to call Mara and explain her everything. She told me relationships do not end like that, for the first time I realized Kayla was madly in love with me. She might have waited all her life for me to propose her or marry her. She always stood by my side as my strength, she was not friendship with benefits but indeed a true one-sided lover. She stayed with me for few days and took care of me. She never touched Mara's room in her entire stay, she stayed as caretaker only.

The day has come when she was going back. I asked her "Kayla, do you really love me?"

Kayla looked in my eyes and responded "Keith, my answer has no relevance and it doesn't matter what I think"

She walked away.

I was sure now, Kayla really loved me. I was thinking, how would have she felt all this time when I married Mara and did not keep in touch with her. She may have done all those little adventures to keep me happy. I was surrounded by women who really loved me, and I messed their life. I did not want her to go, I want her to stay with me.

I had all the happiness around me, probably I ruined it all. I may get many more whores in the market and can satisfy my desires, but will I ever get Kayla and Mara again? May be never.

The last conclusion: The only open string in my life is Mara. Days have passed and none of us contacted each other. I finally got mu courage and decided to call her. Her phone was switched off. I kept trying all day, left what's app messages, none of those were read. Finally, I took the courage to call her family. Her father and mother did not pick my phone. I found it strange. I started looking at her sister number. There was no such contact in my phone. Wait did she even had a sister? No, she did not. Now I recalled I never called her sister; it was all my imagination. Indeed, that night, I could have never called her sister. So most likely it was me who became Kiraz and used her medical condition to get what I want. Not me rather my disease.

I felt bad and suicidal. I wanted to end my life. This money has no value for me now. I called up my attorney and asked to create my will. Everything will be transferred to Mara and Kayla. I had a hefty insurance policy as well. I checked with him is suicide covered in my policy, his answer was no but accident is. I completed the discussion and decided to leave for Brazil. If I have to die, I will die only after apologizing to Mara. I need to tell her the truth so she doesn't curse me.

I reached her home in Brazil. Her mother opened the door. She looked at me and started crying. I asked what happened. She told me I am late.

Mara had committed suicide; she couldn't bear the pain of what had happened with her. She was a god-fearing girl. She left the world to reach to her god. Her mother gave me a letter, her final message for me. The letter was sealed and was marked for me. I will read the letter now for everyone.

The letter:

Dear Keith,

You are the best gift of God to me. The time I spent with you was the best time of my life. All my life has spent in Trauma and visiting doctors, I was dead long back. You gave me a fresh life, a reason to live. Short may be but really fulfilling, my love. I am taking the best memories with me. I will cherish them in the other world, I am going to my god and will keep an eye on you from there. I cannot stay without you, but I cannot stay with you either. I am suffering and I do not want you to suffer.

I think you deserve to know the truth about that day. Until I reached the club, I was blaming myself. I really thought it was Kiraz and I was dying from inside. But your friend Jim told me everything when he came down and sat next to me. He told me this was all your set up. I was shocked, I couldn't believe him. I even slapped him in the club. He told me that you will soon be here. Moments later you indeed came. My dear love I can find you from the smell of your body. You were right behind me wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

I was dead the moment, I saw you. After that my body lived just few more moments. I thought you will stop me and take me away from those rapists. Sorry for using that word but it was indeed a rape on my body. My god left me the moment I allowed that stranger to kiss me. Believe me I was only looking at you all the time and thinking about my past. The only guy I gifted my life was in front of me looking at me getting used , abused by others for his satisfaction. It may be okay for you in your country but this is a sin for me.

The reason for writing this up is to tell you my love that you were not wrong. Please never blame yourself for anything. I was not the right girl for you. I changed you and never thought about your life and desires. I should have gone from your life you never deserve a girl like me. My god has given everyone the right to live their own way. I was forcing you to live my way. I should now leave your forever. I want to free you from me.

You have to promise me, you will find a girl that will be like you. Who will never force you to change and make your life hell. Just one request, please never destroy our red room. That's was the memory of our love and time together. Always keep that.

Bye forever, you were the only guy I loved Keith. Sorry for living you like that.

Yours forever,

Mara Keith Jerris (I am so proud to have your name associated with me)

I finished the letter, her mother told me that she was pregnant. Her postmortem revealed. I had no courage to ask , how did she die.

I left the home.

No body heard from Keith after that...