All Comments on 'Delusional Life Ch. 03'

by TheEroticDracula

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank god this crap is over.

Please don’t write anything else.

TheEroticDraculaTheEroticDraculaover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Readers,

The end has been changed from original story. This was because readers have already created an impression of Keith and Mara and any other end would have been really unsatisfactory.

Please do share your constructive feedback.

Regards,

The erotic dracula

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

This was a little better.

/

To TheEroticDracula:

You said my comment in Chapter 2 my interpretation although good but wasn't the right interpretation.

But Chapter 3 confirmed my interpretation correct Mara said so. It was a rape story plain and simple. Despite knowing his mental illness still Keith has the capacity to know how despicable he was as it was in the end of this chapter. I think you TheEroticDracula are delusional. You sucked (pun intended) out the eroticism of your story. But who am I to complain, it is your story.

TheEroticDraculaTheEroticDraculaover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Mac Lapu,

This was not the original ending. It was written as the "most satisfying" end not the "real" end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Barely story length and definitely not worth it. Stop now.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This is the typical excise for a cuck version of hitting the exlax too hard. "He had a plan to swap partners with Jim but that did not materialize."

Once it hit that cuck by the numbers idiocy I hope everyone walked away. Whether it got better after that Ive no clue but I'd bet it didnt.

The fresh hell of chapters one and two certainly set this on a path of nothing good.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Get mental help

Spon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Convoluted fucked-up jumble of words. NO star!

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Very dark, mental illness is a tough beast, makes having a fulfilling relationship almost impossible.

TheEroticDraculaTheEroticDraculaover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes patillie, this was dark story. There were 2 diffrent ends written by me but i finally published the more logical ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous