Demo Days

Story Info
Wife begins orgasm tease and denial journey with husband.
1.4k words
4.31
13.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened to the recently familiar feeling of a tiny tickling trail on my labia. Groggily, I reached down for an inspection, and surely enough, the culprit is yet another drop of my arousal that had managed to escape my denied pussy. Memories of yesterday's late-night play session flutter across my mind, bringing a renewed wave of arousal and warmth to my sex. I smile, relishing the images and sensations.

***

For the evening, I had purposefully changed into your favourite thong to entice you. Thanks to the past two days of denial, my need to be touched and used by you has been overwhelming. As we sat on the couch, I longed for you to pinch and roll my aching nipples; would have begged for you to flick and spank my engorged clitoris.

You were, without a doubt, fully aware of my predicament. Naturally, that was a cue for my devious husband to deliberately use the knowledge to his advantage and further my teasing. Every time you shuffled around on the couch, a glimmer of hope would kindle in my mind, my need for your touch intensified. A voice silently screamed in my head for you to move beside me and do something, anything. Then, a sidelong glance towards you would confirm that you were once again just smugly toying with me, maddeningly adding to my mounting sexual frustration.

I sat in front of the screen, unable to focus on the show, obsessing over when playtime can start for over an hour. At long last, you declared that we should head upstairs to our bedroom. I sprung up from my seat a bit too eagerly, earning a coy smile from you.

In our bedroom, I changed into my red silk nightgown. It has thin straps running over my shoulders leading down to a low-cut v-neck that frames my 34B breasts nicely. My hard nipples showed through the thin material and close fit, where it would follow the curves of my body, down to my waist, and start fanning out to a cute dress of mid-thigh length. I bent down, checked to make sure you were staring and made a show of removing my thong - I would be sleeping without my panties tonight, in your preferred attire for your plaything.

Sleeping commando had never been my habit because it had often elicited a bothersome sensation of wanting to pee. However, I had found that ever since you started denying my orgasms, that sensation transformed itself from one of annoyance to arousal for me. It keenly resembled that mild feeling of desperation felt when you play with my G-spot.

Massaging my G-spot with your finger while stimulating my exposed clitoris has been one of the many sweet torments that you have used unsparingly. You would vary the pace of the assault on my G-spot skillfully while lifting my clitoral hood to gain full access to my sensitive nub. I would be on my back holding my legs up and apart, allowing you to freely rub, flick, tap, lick and kiss my engorged clitoris while your inserted finger worked my G-spot in small firm circular motions. My G-spot would become spongy, filling up with fluids and increasing my urge to squirt.

Yet, while my body is flooded and overwhelmed with sensations, there is always a voice in the back of my mind reminding me that playtimes are brief. You always keep me guessing when the moment comes, when you walk away with a wink and tell me, "We're done." That announcement never failed to reduce me to a dripping wet mess frantically rubbing my thighs together - an act that unfortunately does little to alleviate the intense emptiness between my legs, despite my best efforts.

We climbed into bed and you turned off the lights.

I laid on my side facing away from you with my knees slightly bent, as I do most nights, allowing you to hug me from behind to keep me warm. Expectantly, my naked bottom swiftly delivered the aforementioned effects - my nipples hardened, heat radiated from my pussy, and I sighed while my breathing quickened. Needing no further invitation, you began tracing a finger along my slit, its moisture making it a frictionless glide. Back and forth you repeat the motion leisurely. It only took a few minutes until my thighs were slick with my juices.

"Mmm..." you cooed, "So wet already, such a good toy. I think you deserve a reward." I moaned, eagerly awaiting the promised reward. While you continued the leisurely strokes along my pussy, your other hand joined in and gave my left nipple ample attention through the silky material. You alternated between rubbing the firm peak in slow circles, to intermittently flicking it, to lightly tapping it at times. Within minutes, I realized that this reward was actually a torture in disguise. The motions you used on my nipple were identical to those you would typically use on my clit during our G-spot massage sessions. As a result, my clit throbbed with jealousy at every rub, flick and tab on my sensitive nipple.

Instinctively, I shifted to open my thighs in order to allow you access to my wanting clit. "Yes? Need something?" you asked, feigning innocence.

"Please Sir," I breathed, "Please play with my clit...It's aching for attention..."

You chuckled, still relentlessly teasing my pussy and nipple, "Hmmm, your clit..." you slowly ventured further toward the front with your next stroke, your finger giving my engorged clit the slightest of contact before continuing, "...is going to be denied tonight."

I buckled, feeling dread and excitement in the same heartbeat - two emotions that I never thought could coexist simultaneously. You pushed my thighs together, forcing me into a fetal position. I felt you shuffle behind me, "Your clit will get nothing," you reiterated, to drive the message home. I whimpered and moaned, my body shaking from both frustration and arousal at your cruel denial. "Oh my dear plaything," you said, amused, "Watching your struggle does turn me on immensely." With one smooth thrust, you plunged your entire length into my slick pussy from behind. "Well," You whispered in my ear, "I am going to enjoy myself."

You pounded into me, thrust after thrust, using my swollen and dripping hole solely for your own sexual gratification. This was the first time in all our sexual escapades, where you focused on fulfilling your own desires, while having a complete disregard for my pleasure and needs. It gave me a psychological thrill like no other. The thrill to exist in that moment where I can free you from your need to care for me. The thrill to forge new memories together as we explore uncharted territories of our sexuality. The thrill to give you free rein to do as you wish with my body, because I trust you without reserve. The thrill to submit to you, because I am yours.

Your body began to tense up, your breathing heavy, as you approached your climax. The knowledge that you will soon find release while none awaited me took my frustration to new heights. My whole body shook, my pussy convulsed involuntarily around your throbbing manhood. You grunted, a deep primal throaty sound, as you emptied your seed into me.

Gently you withdrew yourself, and embraced my shaking body. "Shh... I've got you," you brushed my hair away and kissed my cheek tenderly, "How are you feeling?"

"Erm... Horny?"

"Are you safe?" You asked, concerned.

I nodded.

"Was that too much?"

"No baby, that was perfect," I stifled a yawn, "You're perfect. I love you." I said, meaning every word.

"I love you too," you said as you drew me closer. I drifted off to sleep in your arms, denied and content.

**

A glance at my watch informs me that there is still 15 minutes before our usual wake-up time. I snuggle close to you, showering your neck with light kisses while my hand idly toys with your morning wood.

You open one eye and raise an eyebrow, aiming a look of "what mischief are you up to now?" at me. I grin, enthusiastically guiding your hand to my soaked pussy. "You are opening Pandora's box, my plaything," you say as you expose my clit, and begin massaging my G-spot, "Now I am going to enjoy your suffering."

I close my eyes, ready to savour the sweet torturous sensations. Ready to be denied by you. Ready to be yours.