Demon Born

Story Info
Guy seeks revenge for bullies and screws up.
3.9k words
3.88
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

Chapter 1

The floor came rushing to him before he knew it, a thud and two smacks of his hands, laughter ensued from those around him, managing to his feet, slowly looking at a familiar pair of tacky Air Jordans, looking up.

"So fucking pathetic, a weirdo so weird, the other freaks in the school won't even fuck with you, Dennis," Kirk laughed.

"I'm tired of your bullshit," Dennis murmurs, walking away.

"You gonna do something about it... not a damn thing," he poked his forehead, walking away.

Standing there angry, Dennis punched a locker.

"Hey! Get to class and stop destroying school property, before I take you to the counselors office," some teacher said, walking down the hall, "stop being a degenerate."

"I'm not the problem in this school, and I'm tired of being singled out, like I'm the one causing trouble, you teachers always overlook," he stormed off.

After school Dennis came across a note left by his parents they'd be back in a week, going on a vacation without him, again, with a sigh, tossing his backpack in his room, his parents call The Hell Den, he grimaced at another bible left on his bed. Throwing it in the trash on the way out the door, throwing his messenger bag on his back, taking a ride to the local occult shoppe.

"Merry meet," greeted the merchant.

"Merry meet," he walked by her.

"Something wrong, isn't it? I can feel it in you."

"A lot of stuff is wrong, that's why I'm here. I'm tired of it, and need something to change it all."

"In everything, there are lessons to learn, from that we come up on top. Stay positive, my friend."

"Yeah, right," he muttered.

Dennis walked the aisles, looking for anything to plot his revenge, not finding anything remotely close, or capable of helping him achieve his desires, as he saw fit.

"She's right, you know," a man chuckled, "not on her advice, but something does ail you, an anger at the world that preys upon you."

"What would you know?"

"Feel. I feel it in you, hatred... and the desire to fix it."

"I just need the..."

"Power," they said together.

"Of course, you do. I assume without repercussions? Spells in revenge will come back to you threefold, and karma, well karma really is a bitch- fickle one, at that. You don't need self-inflicted strife, trying to change and adding to the strife already bestowed upon you by the world."

"Exactly! I need something like that!"

"Of course, and I have it here," the shady man moved, revealing a door he leaned against, "consider it the stores own Diagon Alley, poor joke, I know."

He opened the door, energy inside told him, this is what he was looking for, as Dennis followed the man inside.

"I have all you need, some of it is fairly contemporary; candles and such."

"Oh fuck yeah, I need the power to teach these dumbasses a lesson."

The man stopped thumbing through books, looking at him, "you don't need the power, you need something else that has the power and absolves you of any complicity. Heed my words, kid."

Dennis said nothing, watching him gather a few things, and grab a book.

"Ah, yes, this should be of help to you; this book has a few demons that could help you."

"Demons?! Are you serious?"

"Oh yes. They are powerful enough to get the job done, mind you these aren't demons of Abrahamic nature, they are, as demons are to am extent, among other creatures; predictable... and don't hang around after fulfilling a contract. It's up to you, to find the ones that suit your needs, and can meet your expectations."

"Are you sure this is a good idea, I mean; these are demons."

"Trust me on this, and we can't forget this; just in case," he reached in a drawer on the counter, pulling out a Faberge egg looking thing that looked of brass and pearl.

"What's that?"

"Believe it or not; a Holy Hand Grenade. Don't take the title lightly; it dispels all dark entities with extreme prejudice. Keep it close on your person, if you screw up, or anything else goes wrong; it's a last resort. The hard shell weakens around dark forces, to be broken and release sanctified, consecrated energy. Throw it, sit on it, if you must."

"Wow, that sounds potent."

"It is, thus hard to make. I'll consider a fair price for this all, but the book, I'd like to return, no good can come from it, obviously, I'll take a piece of your soul, as collateral- one does not keep these from true dark hands by giving them out. Do what you need to do, and bring it back, precipitous and quick."

"What if somebody steals it?"

"There are things in place to watch that sort of ill-intent, now look in this vial with your third eye."

Dennis places the vial on his forehead, right where Kirk poked at it; a dull pain came over him as a piece of his soul pulled through, filling the vial. The man placed it with other souls.

"Now... I cannot stress this enough; find a demon that will do the job for you, do not divest from that, do not let the demon, or use a demon that speaks otherwise."

Dennis gathered his acquired items in his messenger taking leave.

"So, did you find what you were looking for," the merchant asked.

"Not really, but I know what I hafta do," he left.

A weird ominous feeling washed over her, when he walked past.

On his ride home, eager to get down to business, Kirk pulled next to him in his car.

"Look, it's the emo Satanist retard," Kirk yelled.

"I'm not a Satanist you dullard!"

"What, dullard, the fuck is that," one of his friends asked.

"You, Kirk, and your friends, Trent; dumbasses!"

Trent binged him in the head with his milkshake, the Styrofoam cup exploded in his face, making him fall off his bike.

"I got your 'dullard'," Kirk pulled over.

They got out the car, Dennis tried quickly to gather himself to ride off, Trent kicked his bike down, grabbing Dennis, while Kirk punched him in the face a few times. He watched as Kirk then started stomping on his bicycles wheels, jumping on them, to bend them. Trent slammed him on the ground, they laughed, driving away. Dennis was furious.

Chapter 2

Dennis dragged his bike home, tossing it in the backyard, finding something in the bathroom to tend his wounds, looking at himself in the mirror, getting more enraged by the second.

"No, these garbage people need to pay by my hands, they need to know it was me that did it, I need to see their faces and tears, babbling about why and forgiveness," he yelled.

Dennis made something quick to eat, waiting for nightfall, flipping through the book, reading vague looking descriptions.

"There! I need that one, 'grant powers demonic of these demons, be damned of vindiction', sounds like just who I need to give me what I want, not just do it."

He cleared a spot in the living room, to make preparations, and setup what he needed; lighting candles, using parchment paper to write down the right sigils, making sure the door was locked, he put the items in his bowl he needed to burn, adding some blood, a cut drawn with his athame, lighting it aflame, reading the spell. Scent of brimstone filled the air, something gave his body an arousing tingle, while something else seemed to bore in to him with a glare. Darkness enveloped everything before the candles seemed to have shone brighter, revealing two demons standing before him.

"You seek the powers demonic from us, boy," he bellowed.

"Looks like somebody gave this guy quite a thrashing," another said, sympathetically.

"Yes, the ones who need my vengeance did this to me, just hours ago. I want to make them pay for making my life hell through middle and high school! I want to make them pay, I need the power myself, I want to see with my eyes."

"You want us to grant you that power," the male said calmly.

"Yeah, if you can. Wait, why is there two of you?"

"It takes two of us, dear. If you want the demonic power," she caressed his face, "we grant you our powers, one demon cannot do it alone."

He looked at her, her yellow eyes seemed to glow as bright as the candles, he glanced slightly at her chest.

"No need to be modest, Dennis... we are demons, stare all you want, I can take my top off, for a better look."

"Even you succubi should have some kind of decorum," the male rolled his eyes.

"It has to come off, anyway, for the rite to be done," she burned her top away, showing three large breast, "touch if you want."

"Umm... are you trying to come on to me?"

"Of course I am, this requires sex to work, to pass on our powers to you."

"It's sex magic. We can't just snap our fingers and bestow you a demon. Coitus allows energy transference, so you can be reborn," he green eyes glowed.

"Most people love the idea of sex magic... and a succubus having no limits," she kissed his cheek.

"I guess."

"Good," she snapped her finger; his clothes fell to threads around him.

She touched his cock, making it erect instantly, he looked down as it grew, looking up at her toothy grin, their lips touched, heat filled his mouth, radiating from his head down his body, suddenly he was hornier than he ever been, forcing his tongue in her mouth, breathing heavy.

She pulled away, "please, don't be gentle."

He started sucking wildly on her large nipples, not knowing which of the three to go for, candle light muted on her blueish gray skin, the male demon grins at Dennis ravaging her body like an animal. His teeth sink in to her nipple, and she cries out in joy when he draws blood. She looks at the male demon with a smile and wink.

"My... my dick hurts outside of you, it begs for relief."

"That's so cute, I know it does, baby; you're full of my aphrodisiac toxins."

Dennis shoves her to the ground, watching his cock throb with each heartbeat, spreading her legs open, trying to shove his cock in her closed snatch, the juices leaking through the lips quells some of the pain on the tip. It opens up like a flower, juices strung across her labia bloom. Relief washes over him, fully inserted, glides in and out of her, entranced by her three tits bouncing.

"That's right baby, mama likes it rough... oh fuck, I'm cumming," she moaned.

"Really, Xenthoal," he raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you know succubi are easy to please, Rognok?"

"Is human pussy this good," Dennis panted.

"You were a virgin... sadly no, but it won't matter."

"Can we, can we do doggystyle?"

"Whatever you want," she pulled away from him.

Xenthoal got on all fours, mounted by Dennis, slamming it right in her ass, moaning.

"This is great, my nuts feel like they're gonna explode, it's like I can't cum."

"You'll cum, when I let... fuck... you. All those orgasms are building up your... mmmm... content."

Dennis sends another orgasm rippling through her, she clenches her asshole, giving him an orgasm.

"Dennis, you just worry about fucking that supernatural slut, and do as we say," Rognok walked in front of them, burning his clothes away.

"You know you can't wait... harder baby."

"Ugggh," he moaned, pulling out near completely, ramming it in.

"That's the stuff!"

"Oh yeah, gonna cum so hard in you," he pulled out, driving hard in her pussy.

"Since you're occupied, I need another fluffer," he looked at Dennis with glowing eyes.

"I'm uh... not gay, though."

"It doesn't matter, baby, needed for the spell anyway."

Rognok stepped over her, cock swinging in Dennis' face, he looked at it, with inhibitions blocked, takes him in his mouth, slowly Rognok grows larger, head unsheathed, swelling in the back of his throat. Dennis pulled back the rest of the sheath, rubbing what won't fit, Rognok growls in pleasure at the sight of Dennis chocking himself on something that shouldn't fit. Dennis slowed down fucking her, a dead human won't be of any use, Rognok slowly pulls himself free using small jerks, effectively fucking his mouth off. Freed, he strokes himself, working up precum, Dennis collapsed on Xenthoal, catching his breath.

"Fuck, man, I was so close," she whined.

Rognoks precum started dripping on both their heads, he lifted Dennis' head, dropping some in his mouth, he swallowed, feeling energized, fucking Xentoal harder.

"You ready, baby, I'm about to release all that in me."

"About time," he huffed.

Rognok continued stroking himself, pumping precum over Dennis, dripping down his chest, shoulders, back, he was to fixated on his cock reciprocating inside her, getting clenched tight, her labia closed around his shaft. Fitting around his cock, like a mold, to the point he couldn't move.

"That's weird," Dennis said.

"It's so all your love juices stay inside of me, trust me; your final climax will be the greatest you'll ever had."

Her vaginal walls massage and rub the length of his shaft, he dug his fingers in her hip crease, moaning, his balls swell even larger, nearly on par to softballs. Rognok starts the spell; the candles burn green with demonic laughing faces, his size grows to what may be his true form, cock growing beyond Dennis and Xenthoal's sizes. She started speaking her part of the spell; the candlewax ran a path on the floor, the flames followed, creating what looked like a caged crib. Dennis cried out in joy, the sensation of her walls acting more vigorously. Their voices echo through the room, as if it were a stadium. Both his and her bodies vibrate, as the last line of the spell is read, his balls rapidly contract, shooting his load straight at her opened cervix in heavy stream. Dennis moaned, hollered, clenching her now still body, reaching to grab her chest, screaming through his teeth clenched on her shoulder, waves of incomprehensible euphoria hit him.

Chapter 3

Dennis gasped, trying to catch his breath, sitting up, seeing his cock still in her.

"You can pull out, now, we're almost done- first half over," she said.

He pulled out slowly, watching her labia drag along his shaft, closing up.

"Feed," Rognok held his massive cock in his face.

"You don't seem like a Succubus," Dennis stated.

"It would be Incubus.. and no."

Dennis remembering the energy boost it gave him before; placed his face right in that hole, gulping the precum, feeling addicted, pushing his face deeper, seeking the ambrosia, that seemed to be drying up. Rognoks urethra started to pull him in. Dennis squirmed, pushing against his cockhead, until his shoulders breached, pushing his arms to his sides, Rognok and Xenthoal chuckle at his muffled screams. Waist deep, kicking, his cock lifted Dennis from the floor, pulling him inside. His balls swell, feeding Dennis inside.

"Like a snake eating a deer," she laughed, sitting up.

"Mm-hmm," he hung his dick in her face.

"You demons can be quite a challenge... I love it," she unhinged her jaw.

Xenthoal took the slightly shrunken thing in her mouth, he smiled watching her stuff it, no problem, deep throating it, stretching her throat. His precum, looking like frosted liquid glass, pours out of her mouth, when she backed off. His eyes glowed looking at her, hers in return, right before he grabbed her head, impaling it on his cock, the tip stretching the back of her throat, her tongue slipped out, wrapping around his shaft, her fangs made tiny slices, while she sucked, it almost sounded as he purred.

Dennis squirmed around trapped in one of Rognok's testicles trying to find a way out the darkness, doing his best to kick and squirm, the smell of semen filling his nose, practically the only thing representing itself as air. He tumbled about, getting it in his mouth, feeling it cover his whole body.

Xenthoal sucked away on Rognok's cock, pulling free to lay on her back, the flames hold her from the floor, she guffawed at his ballsack, he raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, it always tickles me watching a human freak out in those, so rare this happens."

He lifted his cock away, looking down, "it is rather amusing."

Her legs spread, she cried out, cracking windows, getting filled by him, so deep, he breached her cervix. She clamped tight around him dragging himself out, to ram it back in, watching her body expand. Her enlarged clit pleased by cock dragging against it.

Dennis calmed down a bit through the rough swaying, hearing the low thud of crashing in to Xenthoal. Trying to reassure himself this is for power and revenge, to keep his thoughts together, feeling like he's starting to disassociate from himself, feeling like his body isn't even there. Though he can manage to move it, he can barely feel the semen around him, much less his body, the only thing remotely giving him a sense of self is the rapid jostling.

"Fuck yeah, real dick," she cried out.

Her tits bounce all over, the middle constantly hits her chin, the flames sway with her and waft. Rognok reached down, sinking his claws in her tits, easily penetrating her flesh, driving his thumbnails right in the center of her large nipples, she lets out a guttural moan, spinning her head a full circle.

"What... kinda... demon, you think he'll be," she gasped.

"Whatever we need in the ranks, he could be anything," he thrusted.

Every throb of his cock made it look like her whole body inhaled, she felt like her whole cervix and womb pushed to her chest. Walls stretched, so sensitive, his cockhead gliding back and fourth. Orgasms rip through her body, involuntarily clenching around his cock. The only thing her body does naturally by itself, when mating with another demon; her cervix starts to open, triggered by his hormones, so that his cockhead may penetrate, once penetrated, his cockhead automatically knots and raises barbs, triggered by her hormones, to insure pregnancy.

Rognok pulled her cervix opening halfway through her vagina, careful not to pull further, ripping out her womb, thrust shallow and quick, balls shrinking some, ready to impregnate. Dennis figures he's completely submerged and running out of room, being pushed up through the same tight tunnel he came in from. It doesn't feel near tight or painfull.

"This is it," Rognok huffed.

"This is going to feel great," she smiled.

A grunt, and roar; Rognok climaxed, pumping her womb full of cum, pushing Dennis inside her, sitting up enough; Xentoal could just make out Dennis' silhouette bulging at his base, very certain, when his body expanded his cock, expanding her vagina, most assuredly once his body stretched her cervix open, and she felt his body fill her womb, her last climax resulting from it, triggered her body to relax. Rognok smiled as her body literally glowed, started to pull out, his barbs retracting, the backed up load, coating her vagina walls, spraying her body, she sits up enough to put his head in her mouth, catching the much needed nutrients, before her belly swelled, pushing her back down.

"Fuck! My stomach is so huge," she muffled behind her center tit, pushed over her face.

"I had forgotten how fun this was," he looked her over.

"This is my first time, how long does it take?"

"Really? Not bad for you. It won't take long, mere moments."

The green flame cage rescinded, pulling the burning ingredients smoke and essence, mixing with the flames supporting her, surrounding her while she jumps to her feet, rushing in her mouth. Xenthoal stands there, full, stomach so round, sticking out about as far as she is tall, if not for her strength; she'd topple forward.

"He's sitting so high, my skin... it's so tight."

Rognok shrinks back down to his secondary form, bringing fourth clothes from smoke and sparks, mashed the two dead ravens in his hands, dropping them in the bowl of ingredients, mixing them with the pestle, handing it to her; she quickly swallowed it all.

"That tasted so good, my body is tingling."

"The end of the spell."

Her chest swelled some, nipples started leaking, she squeezed them all together, shooting milk all over Rognok; who raised an eyebrow, heating his clothes dry.

"Sorry," she winced.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers
12