Demon Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped up, taking one to his mouth, giving a few sucks, smacking his lips. Before she could speak; her body glow concentrated on her stomach, legs giving out, she dropped to her knees woozy, laying on her back.

"Here he comes," Rognok pulled her legs open.

She started panting, speaking in dual tone demonic tongue, back arching repeatedly, stomach expanding, contracting, steam escaped her pores. Her stomach started collapsing, body started pushing, oil looking fluid ran from her womb, spreading on the floor, Dennis breached her cervix with his head, pushing her hip joints out of socket, she screamed expelling his body, moaning gutturally, breathing heavy, a long yell, until his body was fully born.

"That, was... that was... probably the best orgasm ever," she spoke dual tone.

Dennis opened his eyes, glowing orange, focus on his hands, noticing his purple skin, catching a whiff of her breast milk, clawing, dragging himself up her body, latching on to a breast, sucking it back down to it's original, yet still impressively large size, the other two followed. With the newfound energy, Dennis stood up.

"You turned me in to a demon, I just wanted the power," he growled.

"You have it; the powers demonic. Two demons; a Succubus, and a random male are summoned to turn you in to a demon," Rognok explained.

"Damn, I just wanted to seek revenge."

Rognok picked up the book, flipping through the pages; "you should've summoned her, then."

"Well I got a week to figure out a human form, guess this'll hafta work, as long as I can take care of these douchebags."

"Spells complete."

"Yep, time for us to go," Xenthoal stood.

"Cool, I guess since I'm a demon now; I'll be seeing you guys around."

They both smiled at him.

Smoke started covering the floor, running up their legs.

"What is this, what's going on?!"

"Summoned demons must return after the deal is done, many can't physically stay in this realm, even those that do return to where they came to complete... whatever demon you turn out to be, you're too young to be here."

"Even I have to go back."

The smoke pulled him back to the spell circle, where Xenthoal and Rognok were already waist deep, it drug Dennis down.

"No! I can't, not till I make them pay! This isn't fair, no, no," he dug his claws in the floor, screaming.

"Sorry, baby... maybe we can have more fun, after I prey on more humans... birthing you took a lot out-," her head went under.

"Ya fucked up, kid, shit happens," his head went under.

The smoke started turning green as it swirled down smaller and smaller, Dennis screamed when his arms fell through the smoke, screaming until his head went under, and the smoke shrunk to nothing.

The next day in the shop, the man checked his drawer noticing a feint aura, seeing Dennis vial shattered. There was enough to locate where he had been last. Going to Dennis home, looking at the spell remains, waved his hand over the book, it opened to the last page used. The man shook his head shamefully, picking the book up, summoning a door, taking his leave.

12