All Comments on 'Demon Child Ch. 14'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I said it before and I'll say it again

yet another great chapter! I wish they were longer....and/or came quicker. I'm definitely not known for my patience. LOL Keep up the great work!

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 15 years ago
You are Fantastic!!!!

OMG!!! I love all of your stories!!! I think you are one of the best writers on this site

What is NW hunters about?

T_WeezyT_Weezyover 11 years ago
Entertaining, not sexy

I very much like the story so far. I should note that I'm not reading it for erotic purposes, as there is very little eroticism in it, but as one would read a regular novel. Let me be clear that I would not have you change this; indeed it would be quite disappointing to lose any part of such a rich storyline. I only mention this because I thought that perhaps it ought to be filed in "non-erotic" or "semi-erotic". Also, there should be a "semi-erotic" tag, if one does not already exist. That last one, of course, is most certainly beyond your control as an author, but it needed to be said nonetheless.

booknerdbooknerdover 11 years ago
Tollera!

I do hope that Tollera will be mentioned in the chapters to come. I would love to know how she and her daughter fair.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca28 days ago

A wonderfully told tale, luckily I’ve shown up late in the game and don’t have to wait for the chapters to roll out, excellent writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous