All Comments on 'Demon Child Ch. 19'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
canndcanndover 13 years ago

I was so happy to see a new chapter for the story. Take your time, but please finish it. I'd be so unhappy if we didn't get the full story. This chapter didn't disappoint. It did leave alot of uncertainty for all of the characters. I wonder what will happen if the Aga Khan is alive! Will he recognize Jhardron? Will he want Aylanna back? I can't wait for the next chapter. I am glad that they got away from the scheming of his brother's mother. I am glad Jhardron's uncle said he was Twisted Dagger, but really it probably is for the benefit to them of possibly having the heir to the Aga Khan among their ranks. I feel badly for Jhardron that he can't really trust anyone and I am sure that is why Aylanna is important to him. I wonder if it is more than that for him. I know she loves him but does he feel the same (if he can not hide from his emotions long enough to answer the question)...will you ever let us know?

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
Well worth the wait!!

You write like a dream I love all of your stories, Demon Child is in my top favs of all time, take your time please just don't quit.

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of my Favorites

Demon Child is one of my favorite stories. I can't wait til the next chapter comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Again

You did it again. Another great chapter! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I'll be impatiently waiting for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best...!

Easily one of the very best stories I've seen posted on this site.

The plot complexity and character development are as good as

anything on my bookshelves. I'm very much looking forward to

rereading this in its complete form once it is finished.

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago
Love it!

Psshaw to your other stories, we want more of this one :P

Zodia195Zodia195over 13 years ago
Yeah!

So happy you posted. Don't worry about how often you post. I don't complain because I am the same way hehe. I do wonder how much longer this story is though. Thanks again for posting.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
Are you still writing

I am a continuation writer,

mail me if you are continuing the tale

JC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous