Demon King's Elf General Ch. 02

Story Info
Fuck-meat elf of demons and minotaurs.
10.2k words
4.54
12.1k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

Viara woke up with a jolt from a dream where she had sensed demonic magic only to remember it was oozing from her own body when her eyes met the group around her large bed.

"Good waking mistress, I hope your slumber was enjoyable," a blue succubus in a black and white maid outfit exclaimed with a wide grin.

"Mistress? Did I get assigned some servants while I was passed out," Viara muttered. She vaguely remembered that the succubus maid's name was Amy but that sounded too human to be true. Though then the elf princess remembered with a shiver how the succubi had sucked her pussy for who knew how long last night.

"You were appointed as the demon lord of the succubus citadel, so naturally all of us are your servants," Amy explained with a bright smile. This time it looked so fake that Viara concluded that this was one of those demons that had seen some humans act in some way and had assumed that role. In this case, it clearly was a maid.

"Did our merciful king depose the last lord... or more importantly. Does that mean I can command a host of succubi in battle?" Viara voiced while she focused on the red-haired maid with red eyes far more than the other, more-generic demons in the room. Every moment she spent on something else was away from the time she could have hordes of demons attack important minotaur assets.

"I think that must have happened since the citadel exists but I could not tell you when that was and yes I guess you can command us to fight if you want a massive orgy," Amy pondered while trying to answer to everything in one breath while tapping her pretty blue chin.

"Aah right, succubi, the whore race of demons," Viara muttered but then her calm blue eyes spotted the muscular male demons in the room.

"What about those guys, they seem like they could fight," the elf offered while pointing almost at the erect cocks.

"They are just some random demons that wanted to offer their seed for the new succubi lord," Amy shrugged.

"Hey, not just random. We are the good-will emissaries of lord of the ogrin," one of the red brutes retorted with a hard glare at Amy.

"And your purpose specifically is?" Viara asked with a head tilt. Even if she was trying to suppress the fact she was casually talking with demons, good-will emissaries and demons did not really fit together in her mind.

"To offer our semen to the new succubi lord and invite her to form an alliance with our lord," the ogrin demon declared while grabbing his big veined cock.

"Right, I'm not exactly in the mood for some semen right now," Viara voiced and glanced at her transparent bodysuit that covered most of her body to indicate her lack of arousal. "But can I convince your lord to borrow his host for me to raid some... entertaining targets."

"The lord of ogrin rarely takes part in raids but as the two lords in charge of the most day-to-day internal matters of the citadel he is convinced the alliance would be most beneficial," the ogrin voiced.

"You are like the janitor demons or something?" Viara asked. She had to look away from the cocks the moment she realized they were actually making her feel a bit aroused. But it only made the elf princess focus on the fact she was basically naked and the red shameful text shined on her lower stomach. But now that the maiden had paid the prize, her main focus should definitely be on reaping the benefits.

"Pretty much," Amy shrugged.

"Amy, if you don't stop sabotaging me, I will convince my lord to prevent all semen donations," the ogrin flared. For a moment Viara simply observed the two while getting up from the bed. Her hands instinctively moved to cross over her lust mark like it was the spot she most wanted to hide.

"Good luck with that, feel free to come back to beg to get back to the list of volunteers in two days," the blue maid irked. Even her tone gave Viara the impression the maid was some monopoly trade tyrant selling water in the desert.

"So anyway, which lords should I make... alliances with if I wanted help in raiding the outside world?" Viara interjected and locked her eyes on Amy, on top of her presence causing the least amount of arousal to the elf, the succubus was the most clothed individual in the room despite her slutty maid outfit.

"Well, besides the king, only four lords have the means to open portals," Amy pondered and shifted her red eyes on her mistress. There was no way for the elf princess to control the almost god-like king but one of his minions might have been an easier target to do her bidding in more precise ways.

"Great, bring me to the strongest one," Viara nodded. Even if she was fully able to blame the curse-like effect from her brand, the longer she saw the demon cocks from the corner of her eyes, the more delicious they looked.

"I'm not sure, lord of the demon dragons is pretty hard to reach but I think I can fuck some flying imps to contact him," Amy voiced.

"Demon dragons? Just how big is he?" Viara uttered and an image of a giant cock flashed into her mind. She had never seen even a regular dragon's breeding tools but they definitely were bigger than her.

"Hmm," Amy spread her hands and exclaimed. "Think of me as the citadel tower and this space as his length. I think," Amy replied and Viara automatically thought the maid meant the length of the sex organ, and her mind almost fried.

"Right, how about any of the smaller ones among the four?" Viara uttered even as her transparent bodysuit shrunk a bit.

"The blob of gluttony..." Amy started but Viara waved her to move to the next one. Though the image of a greasy green demon helped her to tame her arousal.

"The demon sorcerers have the third one but they don't really cooperate with anybody but the king," Amy kept explaining. "But that leaves the sky marauder lord. They are like big blue orcs with wings."

"I know the kind... I guess they will have to do, take me to their lord," Viara decided. The marauders would fit her purposes just fine. Their kind was most known for quick raiding attacks to steal things.

"Would your highness wish some semen before you part?" the ogrin offered.

"You are still here? Amy, just so we are clear. I don't exactly enjoy seeing demons so please don't let them into my chambers unless called for," Viara instructed. If this succubus really idolized the role of maids, the princess was going to treat her like one.

"As you say mistress," Amy nodded and turned to face the ogrins to shout. "Get the fuck out. My mistress will never want to see your pathetic weak-semen limp-dicks ever again."

The group of demons jolted out of the room with the speed that indicated that the one delivering the command carried more power and authority than just her words.

"Wasn't that a bit harsh," Viara voiced as she suddenly felt almost sorry for the demons that had fled sheer terror on their faces.

"How so? Did mistress want to give them room to argue their departure?" Amy asked with a head-tilt that looked genuinely puzzled. It increased Viara's own puzzlement about the maid to the point she considered direct questions to be too risky in case she would trigger some reaction unique to demons she did not understand.

"No, you did just fine. Please escort me to the lord of the marauders," Viara instructed.

"As you wish, please follow me," Amy bowed and directed Viara to leave the room.

** * **

Viara and Amy teleported to the citadel of the marauder lord via a transportation gate. In the succubus tower, it had been in a large orgy hall Viara had tried not to focus on, and in the marauder tower, it was in a large training field.

"This does not look like a citadel," Viara commented while gazing at the open warp-twisted sky above.

"We are at the roof platform, they like to fight and fly around," Amy explained. The other surrounding citadel spires in the distance indicated that the top platform in this one was truly massive.

"And fuck," added the marauder guard who came to greet the pair at the gate. Even if Viara had seen them up close in battle before, she still flinched from the agility the blue muscular brute landed next to her with leathery wings. Though despite everything else, his long blond hair was the most shocking part to the elf princess even as she was aware of that part too. So combined with the silver eyes and the twisted demon spear, the marauder demon truly seemed like an orc some dark god had swapped several parts into.

"Succubus lord has come to meet your lord, please summon him," Amy nodded with a polite tone that could have come from an actual maid.

"Ask my cock to summon him," the marauder grinned and a blue flesh-rod grew from his crotch. Amy immediately fell to her knees to tap it against her face like she was following some natural procedure.

"My mistress is in a hurry so please cum fast for me okay?" Amy voiced before wrapping her tongue around cock to swallow it entirely. Even Viara's throat felt weird as she saw the large cock seemingly disappear into the maid's head. Though the princess did not have that much time to focus on that since several marauders landed around her while more flew overheard like predator birds.

"Looks like an elf to me," came a comment from one of the marauders. Despite Viara's attempt to mentally resist, her bodysuit had decided to start shrinking.

"Like a fuckable elf," another grinned and he reached for Viara that easily sidestepped him.

"What's the matter elf? You want to duel Mighty Xariel to fuck?" the marauder boomed and swung his demonic silver spear to hit Viara with its shaft. The agility he did so forced her to block with a manifested astral shield but it only made the demon get more excited for the fight.

"You dare to challenge lord of the succubi?" Viara tried to project authority to stop the fight even as her floating shield blocked another spear strike. The other demons moved away to give them room but they did not look any less eager to fight her than the first one.

"Who would not dare to challenge the new top whore for her holes," Xariel irked and let his blue cock grow from his crotch. "Especially if she willing to fight and not just fuck."

"I'm not just going to bend over and submit," Viara flared even as the demon's cock looked disgustingly beautiful to her. It was almost to the point she thought it was unfair for something like it to exist even if she knew the attraction could not be natural.

Viara's left hand still held her increasingly burning lust mark like it was the spot she still wanted to hide the most even as her right prepared for the fight. The princess-warrior manifested astral blades and spread her legs to a fighting stance. But she still tried to focus on figuring out ways to not harm the demon even as the entire concept made her shiver. No matter how she put it, she was not here to kill these vile creatures but to make their leader cooperate with her.

"Once I prove the potency of my seed, you will beg Xariel to have it," the blue demon exclaimed and shifted his long spear with an unnatural agility. Dark lighting sparked along the shaft and it formed like an aura around the creature. A moment later he lunged.

Even Viara's keen eyes had trouble keeping up with the speed of her opponent. So she did not bother and let her astral magic form net-like shields to slow Xariel's dash. But he still forced the elf princess to take flight just with his first charge. The blue-skinned audience had no trouble following the fight into the air as they floated up against common sense with their leather wings.

The silver spear slid through most thinner astral obstacles but Viara had no trouble in constantly slowing it down with a mass of floating swords that followed it. But even as the fight only started seconds ago, the cursed maiden had increased trouble in keeping her focus out of the opponent's cock. He flailed it around despite it being clear marauders did not usually fight with erection and Xariel had to compensate for it in his movements.

"I will not be defeated by that," Viara flared and wrapped astral chains around the cock. Its veins bulged and Xariel froze to stare at it. It twitches like he tried to pull it in but the applied pressure kept it too hard to deflate.

"Stay still, or you might regret it," Viara grinned even as she lost an internal battle. She had initially wanted to just cut the cock off but she was unable to make herself do it to something so disgustingly beautiful.

"Xariel submits, lord of succubi may claim my cock," he uttered in a way that almost showed his fear. He dropped his spear and spread his hands like he did not have an answer to his current predicament.

"Who in their right mind would want to claim you disgusting thing," Viara flared even as most of her bodysuit had shrunk away during the short fight. But she still kept using magic just to see how detrimental the lust would be for her.

"Then can you release it?" Xariel asked. The audience was sending weird looks at Viara but none moved even when she constrained her surrender opponent's limbs with more chains.

"Just looking at it... just looking at it," Viara almost panted while trying to keep her harsh tone. She floated next to Xariel just to grab his cock that had been squeezed rock-hard by pressure. Just the first touch made her mark pulse and saliva drip down her chin.

"I see the new lord of the succubi has come to pay me a visit and has already made acquaintances among my warriors," a more civilized sounding demonic voice boomed with mild amusement. Viara shifted her head to see a blond-haired blue brute floating nearby who had borderline handsome facial features. Like a true bastardization of an angel.

"The lord I presume?" Viara asked and looked down to see Amy standing next to the warrior that she had sucked. Though there was no way of telling what had been the act that had brought the lord here.

"Sky Lord Ezekiel of the marauders at your service," he introduced with an almost taunting bow. "Do you still have some unfinished business or may I be your next opponent?"

"I'm not here to fight, unless that is what you wish but to talk about taking part in your raids," Viara replied and sent Xariel flying away even as he did not need extra encouragement to keep his distance after his cock was freed.

"I usually only ally with lords of warrior demons but if you were to last long for me. I might allow you to at least take part in the raids in case you wish to seek varied entertainment," Ezekiel voiced while examining the floating opponent that looked like a demon-energy oozing naked elf to him.

"Very well then, I will be sure to make this fight amusing to you," Viara stated with thin lips. She even lifted both of her hands into a battle stance to fully reveal her mark that had been poorly covered just by one hand.

"I rarely get the honor to fight pleasant-looking opponents unarmed," Ezekiel said a moment before he flashed forward. His body alone was enough to crash through the initial astral nets sent his way and his fist even bunched through the first shield with two strikes.

Almost like to be polite, Ezekiel side dashed a barrage of astral swords before gripping several of them into oblivion. It made Viara more than realize her magic was not nearly strong enough to match the demon lord and the definitive future predictions of him coming at her with his cock crept into her mind.

Viara's lips gaped open while her body blushed, a moment later she saw how a muscular blue arm gripped around her neck from behind to push her jaw up. The new position gritted her teeth while burning muscles pressed against her back. The realization that if this was a normal fight, she would have been instantly defeated did not make her happy at all.

"I sure love pretty things that get excited from a fight," Ezekiel voiced while his left-hand fingers explored through Viara's silver pubes into her soaked nethers. He was tall enough to hold the elf's head against his well-formed chest while his cock grew to press into her ass.

The elf princess's initial reaction was to escape from the mass but both of the blue hands held her tightly in place. But the ecstatic sensation from her stretched hole paralyzed even her attempt.

"T-this is not n-normal," Viara stuttered with a drip of saliva while her ass was intruded by a disgustingly pleasant feeling mass.

"What is not? Your ability to resist me?" the marauder lord asked. He saw no issues in the ass that accepted his growing manhood with relative ease.

"My ass," Viara uttered before she gritted her mouth shut. She was not about to confess to a demon that the anal penetration was assaulting her with pleasure that made her sexual experience before being marked pale in comparison.

"Feels nice for a succubus but I would not call this abnormal," the blue demon lord mused. Viara's opening convulsed like it was trying to suck the cock in a way that definitely made the elf suspect her own body being abnormal.

"I'm not a succubus," the elf princess exclaimed. The mark pulsed strong enough in her body like a second heart but it was just twisted magic and nothing else.

"I heard our king gave pretty interesting blessings to you. An actual elf would have screamed from pain already or passed out," Ezekiel grinned and let his fingers slide into Viara's juice-dripping folds. Her clit throbbed from the touch and almost neared a humiliatingly quick climax.

"Can't you use my pussy instead, this is disgusting," Viara stuttered even though her face was trying to twist from pure lust. Like the opening of her ass had been especially cursed to enjoy being parted.

"Disgusting? You are even getting wet like a succubus," Ezekiel voiced while he did his first thrust. The stretched pleasure jerked Viara's legs and she more than felt how lubed the rear opening was.

"It's just my pussy, it must have spilled. That place can't get wet, it's just dirty," Viara uttered as steady pumps assaulted her ass. Even as the cock moved, it did not seem to get into contact with anything that was not her walls.

"I-I'm not a succubus, it's the curse, it must have done something," Viara almost panicked. The pulsing in her body narrowed the focus of her mind as much as possible. It tried to drift her to think about semen but the gallant elf princess did her best to think about how she was not turning into some sex demon. Or at least she did not want to turn into one even if she had been willing to pay other high prizes.

"The king really found a fun lord for the succubi, I wonder if you can last to my climax," Ezekiel stated a moment before gravity tried to pull Viara down as her magic faded. But the demon grabbed her legs to lift them to frame her torso. The move made her thighs pressure her breasts while her hands hung on the sides.

"It's just the curse, I can't be a succubus," Viara grinned. Her entire body was blushed and there were no signs of her bodysuit. But then Ezekiel shifted her so that the cursed elf's torso fell on her thighs, to a position where he was able to use her like a milking-toy for his cock.

"Then be my cock-holster, that should solve it," the demon lord mused and Viara's body began to sway on his grip. She now stared down to see drops dripping from both of her lips towards the ground. Below Amy was mounting one of the marauders but she even had the time to wave at her mistress. The cheerful maid surrounded by so many brutes looked almost more comical than what was happening to the elf princess.

The elf princess did not want to reward such a base comment from a demon. He might as well have her body and the more he liked it, the more she could get out of him. After all, being forced to enjoy such deranged acts only made reaching her own goals easier.

"I'm hungry," Viara muttered a sudden realization. But the truly strange bit was that she felt like she was eating. Or at least chewing something her starved stomach wanted to consume.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers