Demon King's Elf General Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what succubi always tell me," Ezekiel stated and a burning mass exploded in Viara's ass. For a moment she felt very full but then a grin spread on her lips.

"I can't eat with this hole... not a succubus," Viara grinned but then she shook her head as she saw the creamy semen fall to the ground below her. It looked disgustingly tasty despite something at the back of her mind telling her something was wrong with it.

"Well, don't mind if I cum a few more times since you last longer than most," Ezekiel said. Suddenly Viara felt very weak, like she had not eaten in days. Like all energy had drained from her body and then she blinked into darkness.

Viara's blue eyes blinked open and she immediately realized her position had been shifted. Her back was against the ground but her legs were above her. They were held by Amy while her pussy was aimed up. It oozed from raw cum that dripped down her stomach and between her breasts. All the tiredness was gone and the elf maiden felt like she had woken from a good rest.

"Mistress, please let me feed more," Amy exclaimed and leaned down for a kiss. She used her agile tongue to force-feed Viara with a sweet mass of semen that almost made her gag. So she pushed away the blue maid that parted without dripping any of the creamy slime.

"What happened?" Viara uttered as several of the blue brute demons still stood around her. One of them was even jerking his cock like he planned to go next.

"You fell into the starvation coma, we revived you with a lot of semen," Amy explained. "It was a bit odd since you can't feed with skin or ass but it would seem your mouth and pussy work well-enough to restore your magic even if you can't really absorb the semen, if you know what I mean."

"I don't want to know that, can you at least clean me or something," Viara muttered and Amy leaned in to quickly lick her torso clean. She even plunged her tongue into the elf's pussy to leave it in an empty swollen state.

"The next can come," Amy instructed and a blue brute approached.

"No, I don't need more," Viara uttered.

"Are you sure? You are still in a pretty weak state. I don't think the marauder lord would let you come for his raids like this," Amy voiced. It made Viara fully realize her depleted magical state, even if she could stand up, there was no telling if she could even fly let alone fight.

Viara closed her eyes and focused on what was the most important. Her body did not matter, only what she could get in exchange for it did. There was no way she was actually able to turn into a demon but the curse was definitely messing with her magic in more ways than one.

"Fine... keep... feeding me... but make sure it won't spill too much," Viara muttered and the marauder grabbed her thighs to plunge his cock into her pussy without further instructions. The elf princess watched the disgustingly beautiful cock pump her until his climax with a blast of oozing cum that even dripped to her breasts. It made her realize that the mess she had awakened to was caused only by one of these creatures.

"S-so weak... that imp gave... more, it barely giving me anything," Viara uttered while the same marauder kept fucking her even as his thrusts caused extra spilling. The sheer quantity was almost enough to cover the red text on her stomach but the lack of disgust was the most disturbing thing to the princess. In fact, the seed made her skin tingle nicely.

"And I've fucked mortals more pleasing than you," the marauder grunted even as he kept going.

"Well, since you can't really absorb the seed, you need potent semen for it to be time-efficient to charge magic," Amy pondered while she leaned in to lick the overflow.

"Where's Ezekiel?" Viara asked.

"I know what you plan but I don't think he will do anything but anal. He did not even let me feed you his semen I collected... not that you missed much, that weak stuff was disappointing for a lord," Amy mused and ended in a whisper before she leaned in to feed Viara's mouth again. This time the elf lord of succubi swallowed all the maid pushed down her throat and even ended up sucking her tongue before realizing the sweet semen stopped coming. But more was already pumped into her weirdly starved womb that almost felt like a second stomach.

No matter how harshly Viara tried to stare at the cock drilling her like some demonic cream pump. She was unable to make herself hate it, even the disgust from liking it was just a thought that her body was not able to turn into a feeling. But still, the princess hoped there would be just a bit of something else than pleasure radiating in her body from the act.

Viara lost all sense of time on how many marauder demons kept using her or if they were just the same ones on a rotation. But she still felt her magic return little by little until there was a sound of a horn. It jolted Viara to her feet to see a portal Ezekiel had opened. The hordes of the marauders were flying towards it in the sky.

Amy shouted something after Viara but she did not even hear it. It would be useless for the elf princess to be trapped in the demon citadel. The sense that if she could just get out she could be useful filled her mind. It was driven by a creeping fear that if things kept going as they did, she might not even want to leave despite how absurd it felt.

So Viara flew through the portal to see how the marauders were attacking a large pyramid complex that was surrounded by farmland. In seconds it was clear for the elven fleet commander that it was one of the massive complexes that were used to produce and store food in massive quantities for the minotaur empire.

The marauders flocked around the pyramids and some had already managed to find something to carry back towards the large portal. The few minotaur ships that had been nearby were too occupied by a swarm of demons to even attempt defending the food stockpiles. Though the primary thing the marauders seemed to be interested in were the alcohol barrels.

There was no way for the raid to cause any real damage to the stone pyramids and the fields around them. Unlike even the imps, the marauders were not even breathing fire to burn anything. So Viara kept looking around to see anything she could use to cause long-term damage. It did not take long for her to spot the dam in the distance that was the starting point of the local canal network.

With a calm stare, Viara headed for the water reservoir that looked bigger and bigger the closer she got to it. It had several flood gates with complex mechanical systems that would have made even some elven architects puzzled. But all Viara needed to see were metal chains and weak spots in the large stone structure.

By the time Viara reached the dam, there was a line of minotaurs with muskets ready to greet her. Though their bullets just tapped her astral fields and the cannons were not even close to being able to aim into her fast-moving body.

Viara wrapped astral chains into one of the dam gates while sinking blades into its rune-engraved metal. At first, the plating resisted but distorted, when the first cracks appeared, several more followed with bursts of water.

Heavy hooves echoed above Viara on the dam and she looked up just in time to see several minotaurs jump at her, axes first. She easily evaded them but their attack had not been as suicidal as it had seemed when they ignited their jet packs.

With narrow lips, Viara wrapped the minotaurs in astral chains only to hear something breaking. The sound from their jet packs stopped and they fell down into the water.

"So that's how you deal with them," Viara mused and headed for the next floodgate. If she were to destroy all five of them, the damage to the farmland should at least do something to cause trouble for the empire even as the elf princess was not even sure where the place was located in.

As Viara moved along the dam, it became clear that the defenses had not been designed to shoot down from the dam. The minotaur muskets did not always even fire when aimed downwards and the best use of cannonballs the defenders figured was to attempt to manually throw them at the flying naked elf. But still, none of these furred beasts seemed as brutal and effective as the ones Viara was used to but she barely even bothered to note that as anything but an advantage.

Once the final flood gate was broken, Viara went and threw away the backups the minotaurs had tried to drop in place. It barely needed any effort as the water itself had decided to push through regardless from the almost overflowing reservoir.

The canal network below was already showing signs of overflowing but it did not look bad enough for Viara. So she wrapped chains around one of the stone blocks between the flood gates and tried to help the streaming water to break it free. During her struggle, she noticed how the demon portal had disappeared.

"How awful, I guess I was left behind," Viara muttered. Though as the demons were no longer providing a distraction, she had to give more focus on her magic usage. The elf princess's lust had been building at a steady rate despite her attempt to ignore it and there were very little signs of her bodysuit even existing. So with one final tug, she gave up on the stone she had barely managed to crack.

Final attempts at musket volley fire accompanied Viara's departure while she headed for the mountains. While she did so, the princess was forced to admit to herself she had acted on far too much on an impulse. Even if she was accidentally freed, she was not sure if she could do anything more useful alone than with the demons.

Once Viara had gone past several mountain tops in a zigzag pattern, she spotted an ancient-looking stone complex. It was probably formed from thousands of individual stone structures but there were no signs of anybody living there. Viara flew past it a few times before landing at a random location in the almost maze-like area.

"Old and hopefully abandoned," Viara muttered as the lustful glazing in her eyes acted like a mist. The stone walls were filled with all kinds of plant growth and the ground was covered in broken slabs. But the lust-stricken princess did not have that much focus left on the architecture. Her clit was swollen hard and the red mark shined brighter than usual.

Viara hid under one of the few roof-like stone blocks nearby and crouched against the stone-cold wall. It only served to remind her of the heat pulsing in her body and did little to lessen it. So she let her fingers wander to her clit and to one of her nipples. Both were subjected to a long and hard twist that she hoped to lessen her state of arousal.

"And of course this just makes it worse," Viara almost grinned as she made her pussy squirt on the ground. The mark pulsed almost louder than her heart and the new set of impulses made it almost impossible for her to let go. So the princess kept twisting the two spots with gritted teeth. Saliva just dripped past them like the only thing she managed to do was increase her hunger.

There was a sudden movement in the corner of Viara's vision. A shadow shifted at the end of the darkness-shrouded space despite the bright sun outside. As Viara has stopped using all magic, she was not able to even see what it had been. But it was definitely alive as there was a heavy sound of breathing that did not match hers.

Despite near her limit, the elf princess focused her magic to attack the moment she was able to see through the shadows. Lust and excitement filled her body as an outline emerged accompanied by heavy steps. Steps that sounded eerily familiar to her.

A strange gray-skinned creature that Viara had trouble recognizing stared at her with yellow eyes. But as he had hooves and a bald face of a cow, it was clear what it was despite the cut horns and fur. Even the elf princess knew that the loss of the two things the minotaurs valued was a sign of some kind of punishment.

Viara swallowed hard while stepping into the hot noon sun. The shaved minotaur was filled with scars and weird burned brand-marks in the language of his kind Viara was unable to read. Not that she cared as the best choice she had was to escape without wasting magic. So she simply lifted into the air only to have her body suddenly jerk. A pulse far stronger than she had ever felt almost paralyzed her from the curse mark.

From the ruins below, hundreds if not thousands of skinned and brutalized minotaurs had emerged just to stare at Viara. All of them were filled with animalistic lust that she was able to physically feel and all of it was aimed at her.

"No, stop looking at me like that... I can't," Viara panted while losing altitude. She was nowhere close to the edge of the stone labyrinth that the minotaurs had used as sun cover like a horde that had done it by instinct.

Despite her best efforts, Viara knew she would not be able to reach the edge or if it even mattered if she was not able to get over the mountains. So she landed on one of the larger stone roofs. It only took seconds for one of the hornless beasts to peek at her over the edge. She heard their feral grunts surround her and soon enough, one of them was either pushed or climbed over others to reach the roof. It was followed by several more.

"Please don't kill me, I'll be a good slave," Viara uttered with what little minotaur tongue she spoke. Unlike demons who spoke an unholy language that all understood, these brutes did not seem to even understand their own language.

"Please, let me serve," Viara still tried even as the minotaur just kept approaching her. As she felt his lust, the elf warrior hoped his goal would be beneficial to her even as she prepared the rest of her magic.

It was a brown-skinned minotaur that reached Viara first. He and everybody else she saw already had fully erect pipe-cocks. They looked disgustingly beautiful for the cursed elf, just like demon cocks. But the sheer revulsion from the rest of their bulk would have been enough to mitigate it in the princess's mind if she had not been very starved.

Viara turned around to bend over to the first brute while she wanted to close her eyes. But she could not as she kept looking over her shoulder.

"I'm doing this to rob your seed for my benefit, your very existence disgusts me," Viara muttered in the most complex elven language she spoke. But still, the minotaur showed no signs of understanding. His eyes were simply filled with feral lust.

But just when Viara thought the creature was going to touch her, another minotaur charged the first one, and in seconds the entire stone roof turned into one big arena. The bulging muscles and rough grunting generated self-disgusted lust while Viara kept bending over like a prize waiting for the victor.

Despite the sheer brutality of the fight, it lasted barely minutes before the mass separated to give room to a victor that had seemingly been selected by some animal instinct. It was a big grey beastly man-bull who was soaked in a raw smell of sweat.

"Just fuck me, you dumb cow," Viara grinned in her native tongue while the minotaur approached her. The rest formed into a weird barrier against the ones who wanted to climb to the roof to seemingly issue new challenges over their prize.

Big strong hands gripped Viara's hip and lifted her feet from the ground. The minotaur was not going to aim his pipe but aim her into it. The elf princess gritted her teeth while her vulva kissed the tip of the creature she hated the most. Pressure built up against her from the flat tip until a wet sound indicated the mass thrust in.

"Filthy, disgusting, cursed cow," Viara uttered while the fact the pipe fit her almost perfectly filled her mind. Even before it happened, she knew her inner gate was going to be battered just the way the lust brand loved. And when the first hit came, Viara bit her mouth shut and closed her eyes to fight against the humiliation of moaning for her sworn enemy. Even if he had clearly been punished by some deranged method by his own kind, it did not change what he was for the noble elf warrior.

Viara's eyes tilted just from the first hits, the creature held her in the air while his hip did all of the work. The hard pipe of flesh mercilessly shaped the adaptive walls of the elf princess for its pleasure. Saliva burst through her teeth while the entire cock was thoroughly lubed along with his balls in seconds.

"Lame bull... animal... dumb beast," Viara cursed through her teeth even as her limbs hanged obediently in the air. Her starved body screamed ecstasy from the heavy stretching and that fact disgusted the elf princess the most.

Every battering strike into Viara's inner gate sent an ear-jolting pulse through her but she still refused to fully hang her torso in the large creature's grip. In fact, she opened her eyes in odd defiance to stare at the minotaur's shaved, scarred and branded hooved feet.

"Such a pathetic creature, no wonder you all got so excited to see me," Viara muttered and looked around to see the minotaurs surround her from all sides. Their heavy breathing was constant background noise and all of their cocks looked at least as hard as the one filling the elf maiden's insides.

The more Viara looked at the cut horns and damaged bodies, the more pathetic the minotaurs looked. But she did not want to feel pity for them let alone think just what kind of vile ritual magic had turned them into this feral state.

"Fucking cow, just cum," Viara flared as she pipe-cock's thrusts shortened and intensified at the same time. Her folds were able to fully holster the whole length so it was easy for the creature to use her to milk his shaft.

"Ighiii... hghiii," Viara let out a series of feral sounds through her gritted teeth while heat and pressure exploded within her. Not even both of her hands clutching to her face were able to stop them. But even as she felt so very full, a sense of lacking filled her.

"So-so little?" Viara uttered even as semen dripped down her long thighs. What there was in quantity heavily lacked in magical quality. But then the elf princess was unceremoniously dropped on her stomach to the stone floor. Even if her immortal skin was able to mitigate the damage the hit to her erect nipples made her groan.

Even as Viara's legs rested in a pool of cum, her body still burned for far more. And the lustful gazes of those that surrounded her starved form were almost as paralyzing as before.

"Just fuck me, I don't care anymore," Viara exclaimed while the minotaurs began the next round of fighting to determine the next one with the right to breed. The fight again only lasted barely minutes before Viara was lifted up by another brutish creature and cock rammed into her inner gate.

The ceremonial cycle of dueling and fucking repeated several times and Viara did a conscious effort not to count how many times the minotaurs used her. But she was more than able to tell just how little each load restored her magic. Even when she licked the pool that had formed on the stone roof, it barely added to anything. Sure she now had enough to fly a bit or kill a few of the minotaurs but it really was not enough.

Viara was almost startled when the next minotaur lifted her to his shoulder and the rest suddenly looked far more agitated than before.

"Ughriii, bgroo," the minotaur carrying Viara uttered in a way that did not sound a language to her in any way. Like he was too drunk or something to speak but it did not stop him from trying.

"Ughii gruuu," the grey minotaur kept making weird sounds before it suddenly turned around and charged through the thinnest part of the surrounding wall of shaved minotaurs. He managed to get past them with sheer velocity and jumped to the next roof only to keep charging. Viara had the best possible view behind her carrier to see how the horde of feral brutes chased them like a tidal wave of pipe cocks.