Demon King's Elf General Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just let them fuck me, you dumb bull," Viara muttered in the minotaur tongue but it only made the grey minotaur attempt grunting even harder.

The escape of the two went surprisingly well since most of the minotaurs had gathered to their starting point so there was almost nobody to even attempt to stop the surprisingly agile minotaur. Once they were seemingly out of the vision of their chasers in the stone labyrinth, they stopped and Viara was lowered to stand against a covered sidewall.

"Ughriii, uguuu, hurkooo," the minotaur kept trying to speak and now Viara saw the desperation he was trying to do so. She had never been able to read such emotion on the face of one of the brutish man-beasts.

"I don't know what you are trying to say. I don't know what to do to you and I think they caught up," Viara shrugged while attempting her best to speak with the language the minotaur seemed to understand. She was able to tell from the oozing lust alone they were being surrounded and just one glance at the opening of the covered space showed it to be true.

The minotaur grabbed Viara and lifted her like a shield towards the others. He backed to the end wall and due to the positioning, his cock pressed against the elf's thigh.

"If you just wanted to fuck me, you put way too much effort to do it," Viara muttered. "That's a portal,"

A familiar shape of a demon portal appeared under Viara and in the next moment it flashed up. Then the surprised minotaur suddenly held the elf in front of a red-skinned demon king who laid on a divan. Around them was a party that seemingly was watched re-runs of Viara being railed by shaved minotaurs.

"Aah, Princess Viara, I'm so glad you could join us tonight. I was worried you might not make it," Azazel mused with a tilted grin.

"Greetings, my king, I would never miss such an invitation," Viara replied with a polite smile despite being held in the air like a shield against the demon.

"And who is this... very interesting looking creature you brought... a minotaur. Did you sneak out to torture one? I should have known you were into that but you could have just asked if you wanted some," Azazel mused. The minotaur landed Viara to her feet and approached the king.

"Inhii... Hurkuu, uhuuu," the grey minotaur tried to speak again.

"A language I can't understand... no wait... that's not a language, amusing," the king pondered. "But regardless, since you did provide some amusement for me. I should reward you."

Azazel formed an orb of red light into his palm and offered it to one of the nearby red succubi. She took it with a bow and approached the minotaur. Viara saw fear in his eyes that almost amused her but he was still smart enough not to attempt running in the platform filled with demons.

"Viara, my beloved lord of the succubi, I have heard rumors that you might not be taking the responsibilities I gave you seriously," Azazel voiced while the elf princess observed the red ball flowing into the minotaur's cock. After that, it was subjected to an intense massage by the slender red hands. Red letters began appearing at the sides of the shaft.

"My apologies but I have no idea what you mean, please enlighten me," Viara said with a hard swallow. A lot of lust was aimed at her on and around the platform.

"That's what I told to them... lord of succubi having responsibilities? Just the very concept is absurd," Azazel stated with almost laughter in a taunting way. "But the least you should do is to perform at my parties."

"I'm guessing my king has something in mind," Viara voiced. She saw from the corner of her eyes how the minotaur's cock now had the red text "Breeding Bull" and his eyes were almost bulging when he looked at her.

"That I do, it seemed like this exotic specimen took quite the liking to you so the least you should do is to reward his affections for one party," Azazel shrugged. "All the while showing everybody you take your position as the lord of succubi very seriously."

"Right well, it's not like this is the first time," Viara uttered while the shaved minotaur approached her with twitching muscles. Almost like a protective reflex, the elf princess spun around to offer her ass for the creature to avoid the hard pipe of flesh being rammed down her throat.

Strong hands gripped Viara's hip and lifted her up. Only a moment later the already familiar sensation from the rock-hard flesh pipe filled her to the end. And a moment later the first battering wet slurps echoed into her ears as the beastman held her still while beginning the assault to her second gate that was far harder to breach.

"I feel like this is missing something," Azazel voiced before snapping his fingers. A cage appeared around the minotaur and a strange wall seemingly cut Viara in half. Even her hands got stuck to it but her breasts and most of her torso were very much clear from it.

Viara saw from the sky monitors how the minotaur was now trapped into a purple cage while fucking her lower body that was stuck in the wall. She also saw how "Lord of Succubi, Cock Meet & Greet" read above her in two lines. The text shined bright red in the purple material like a clear invitation.

"Ooh fuck me," Viara panted a moment before the first demon came slapping his large red cock on her face. He grabbed from her head to lift it but only enough to press his tip on her lips. Due to the angle, no matter how wide the elf princess's lips parted, she was not able to swallow the rigid cock down her throat.

The demons gathered around Viara and she heard them talk in tongues she did not understand. She had thought demons only spoke the cursed ancient language that everybody understood but that assumption had clearly been a wrong one. But her main focus was on licking the tip in hopes of getting the semen from a demon that was not among the weakest in magic.

"Still could use some adjustments," Azazel mused and Viara began to twist around inside the wall. The rotation applied enough pressure to the pipe-cock to make it blast milky lube all around the elf's walls to ease the rest of the trip to her back. The ease it happened made her realize most of her feet were also locked within the strange demonic bastardization of astral magic even she barely understood.

In her new position, Viara saw the saliva-soaked cock tower over her head. In a moment the demon backed enough to place the tip she was already familiar with against her lips only to push it in. The length plunged into her throat only to be quickly dragged out. His thrust alone was enough to slap his thick balls into the elf's face. To her added shame, she was able to tell that they were full of delicious magic-loaded semen.

Suddenly a cock was slapped between Viara's breasts. She barely saw how a slimmer blue demon had managed to sit on top of her stomach to get his length sandwiched into the slight gap between her perky mounds. The creature pressed her flesh into his weirdly ridged cock that was only lubed by drips of saliva from above.

Viara barely had the focus to realize the minotaur just kept fucking her even after the first climax. She managed to see from the corner of her eyes that he leaned into the wall and truly used her like a pleasure hole. All the while a horde of succubi surrounded his cage to lick the semen that already flowed on the ground like some deranged cream.

Suddenly the elf princess did not want to care anymore. She had given her body to the demons and this was exactly what she deserved. To be used like the fool she was. So she focused on not caring about the reactions of her body while making sure her mind would not falter. She had her goal and this too was simply something she had to endure to even attempt reaching it.

"My king, I heard you have located my mistress," Viara heard the familiar tone of the soft-spoken maid even through the mass of demons as she used words the elf understood.

"That I have, as you can see," Azazel replied. "So I hope you will fulfill your end of the bargain."

Just to find something else to focus on, Viara tried to find any monitor that would let her see from her very hindered position. In some ways, the balls gave her even less mercy than the cock that found ease in sliding into her. The almost leathery sack came in raw and dripping in the juices that spilled from her lips.

"It will be my honor of serving as your holster during this party," Amy voiced while Viara managed to find one monitor that showed the other pair from above. They were at the corner of her eyes in the sky but it was enough to show what was happening.

Azazel sat on his divan while holding his impressive cock. Amy sat down on it and the red entered the blue flesh. She wore her maid outfit but apparently, there was nothing under it. Suddenly a jolt of magic pulsed through Viara's body and she realizes that highly potent seed was shot straight into her stomach. But the demon pulled out only to have his second shot cover her face. Even as some of it blasted into her gaping mouth, most of it dripped down to burn her eyes in oddly sweet pulses.

Viara swallowed down an impulse to curse the demon like she had done to the minotaurs before. But unlike them, she should not even risk angering the creatures she needed to use. She might have been just a party toy to them but they were her only remaining option as far as she knew.

"Next please," Viara instead slurred. She had long ago learned to play with the rules those with more political power set. But instead of a next cock, several succubi came to lick her face and the floor under it only to use a series of kisses to feed her the rest of the potent seed.

"Thank you," Viara uttered a bit confused before the next cock was placed to her lips. This one was ridged, just like the one that unloaded a blast of semen from between her breasts a moment later. Though Viara barely saw it because succubus skillfully sucked the entire load from above her.

Once again Viara saw from the corner of her eyes a portal that showed how Amy sat on the king's cock. She was furiously rubbing her swollen blue clit but did no signs of moving on the length. But Azazel was more than focusing on giving oral with his long tongue to another succubus who stood behind his divan.

Almost like a shock, the pipe-cock was dragged out of Viara and a moment later loud grunting came from the other side of the wall. She saw through a portal monitor how the minotaur was trying to speak again to the surrounding succubi that only tried to reach for his still erect cock through the bars. He looked almost pitiful enough for Viara to feel sorry for him. The hunger aimed at him was definitely compared to what she felt. Then again she did not know if the minotaur was able to feel the lust like she did.

When the cage that protected the minotaur faded away, the succubi spent barely seconds registering it before the trapped creature was swarmed by a horde of mostly blue and red flesh. One of them lunged to swallow all of his cock while the rest of them either climbed up his muscles or attempted to drag the supposed winner of the race from his cock.

Suddenly Viara was utterly disgusted by herself. She had felt a moment of guilt for somehow being responsible for the minotaur's current fate. Just the notion she had felt that even for a moment would have made her laugh if not for the fat cock in her throat. The fate he had now seemed almost better than what he had at the broken stone labyrinth but still, the situation felt troubling to the elf princess. At least she had made this choice herself.

The next blast of semen surged straight into Viara's stomach and this time the demon did not pull out. He pumped her throat with loud ball slaps into her face. But still, the princess kept thinking about the minotaur she barely saw from behind the horde of flesh. Not even when a hard demon cock was thrust into her pussy from the other side of the wall made him go away from her mind.

"Now Amy, I'm going to cum but none of that semen is for you, do you understand?" Azazel's voice pierced again through the crowd. "You are only going to collect all of it and then feed it for your poor starving mistress that does not seem to be satisfied by semen from lesser beings."

"Yes, my king... ghiii... aghaaa ahaaa hii," Amy's words turned into a high-pitched and feral set of moans that almost pierced Viara's ears. When the cock was dragged out from her throat, the elf saw from the sky how the maid almost twisted herself on the king's rod. She kept spatting saliva to the floor until the moment Azazel pushed her from his cock. There were no signs of even a drop of semen spilling while Amy almost crawled towards Viara, the crowd parted in front of her like obeying a wordless command.

There was a weird manic look in the maid's red eyes, like she had almost lost herself to something. But she still made her way to Viara and stood up properly to lift her dress. She took the elf's face between her thighs and sat down to make her kiss her vulva. Even if there were no signs of semen on the blue folds, the princess was able to tell something very tasty was near her.

Viara licked the blue labia and the residual taste just from it was enough to make her cum on the demon cock that still kept fucking her on the other side of the wall. But once the two pair of lips were almost locked to each other, a rush of divine sweetness assaulted the elf's lips while her body tried to convulse despite being trapped within the wall. But Amy squeezed her head tightly with her thighs to keep feeding her.

The elf princess had never tasted anything so pure, so perfect, so delicious. Every drop she swallowed made her want just a bit more and a seemingly endless flow of it was pouring from the blue succubi's womb.

For several moment's Viara thought she had completely lost herself to unnatural ecstasy but then everything went dark like she had passed out from an overload.

** * **

Viara jolted to her feet in her large bed with pulsing energy that felt almost unlimited. She immediately soaked in how the minotaur was chained to the wall of her room and a group of succubi were manually milking his cock while one of them sucked his tip. The red text still shined on the sides of his cock.

"Good waking mistress, I hope your slumber was enjoyable," Amy nodded from the side of the bed. For a moment she looked like a perfect maid but then her lips tilted a bit and she was suffering from heavier breathing than usual. But she was clearly attempting to act as calm as possible like in some game.

"Why is he here?" Viara asked while picking the most obvious question. It was one that she could most likely get some answer to even if she was just some strange slave being surrounded by the king's minions.

"He was gifted to you by our merciful king. His semen is very tasty and there are many succubi here that don't know what a minotaur tastes like so I let them have him for pity," Amy explained. "Not to mention I don't think how long he can last without being milked. The blessing he received is quite potent."

The minotaur stared at Viara with bulging eyes and a gaping mouth. Like he had given up on trying to say anything but desperately wanted to still say something.

"His semen was pretty... weak... not that rich in magic and all that," Viara voiced while fighting against an impulse to help the trapped hairless bull once again.

"Not much magic but it tastes good and is enough to nourish us," Amy replied. "I can't imagine just how awful it must be for you to barely enjoy semen but at least our king's delicious nectar seemed very palatable to you."

Viara licked her lips as the mentioned sweet taste still lingered. Not to mention her bodysuit had barely grown back during her sleep like she had been filled by lust even during it.

"Did you want to keep him to yourself? I guess we can do that," Amy pondered.

"Not what I meant. I'm just going to sleep a bit more," Viara muttered and rolled to the side to hug her knees. She had no way of actually falling asleep when so much lust oozed around the room but at least she could think without being interrupted. And she definitely needed to think about everything.