Demon King's Elf General

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers

"Are you offering to be my general?" Azazel asked. His tone stayed the same but the keen elf was able to see from the corner of her eyes that the demon's interest had been triggered even more. It made her feel odd excitement that she hoped was entirely from her plan proceeding way smoother than she had expected and not from the stares of the demons or the king's touch.

"Think of it as a... mercenary contract. I will provide you a new kind of entertainment and you shall lend me an army to command," Viara replied, she was forced to swallow yet again. There were almost hundreds of demons starting at her converse with Azazel. Lust was clear on their faces and it would need just one word from their king to turn the event into a massive orgy.

"I can grant you all of my demon hosts... to entertain me under your command... but I will require a sign of your... sincerity," Azazel voiced while his finger made the first contact with Viara's silky silver pubes that crowned her pubic mound. It was like a snake that began to explore once it found a new lair wrapped in a tight undergarment.

"What does, my king, have in mind?" Viara asked and leaned a bit back to give the king a better view of her inner breasts. Despite the movements of the red hand, neither of her nipples had come to view yet.

"A lust mark, right here," the king replied and drew soft lines on the elf's lower stomach. Her mind immediately went on what such a mark would mean. It would be drawn on her skin with magic and the only way it would happen was if she let her own magic mix with it instead of resisting it. Once that would happen, the bit of demon magic would become an almost permanent part of her.

"You want to humiliate me?" Viara voiced while trying to prevent any shifts in her calm tone. Dabbling with demon magic was not illegal in most elven city-states of the Peninsular Alliance but it was comparable as a scandal to being caught in a brothel paying to fuck humans. Then again she had just lost three capital ships in her fleet, including the flagship. No amount of public shaming was comparing to her personal sense of failure that kept creeping in the back of her mind.

"It would not be just a lust mark, it would also let you command the host of any demon who you have... drained to a weak enough state," Azazel clarified. His fingers were moving like he was already measuring just what kind of marks would fit on the elf's lower stomach. Or at least that was what it now felt like to her.

"Drained?" Viara asked even though she was already able to guess.

"Make the demon lord... or a king cum inside of you enough many times for you to absorb the magic from their seed to the point... you can direct their host with the deep connection," Azazel voiced with a pondering tone. "But only as long as you keep milking their cocks to keep... the magical power balance in your favor."

"Can't you just give me some command orb that lets me direct the demons or something," Viara almost stuttered. She was more than aware that demons had basically infinite stamina as long as they had magic left due to their unnatural bodies.

"Also, I want to see your beautiful body quiver from lust, I'm afraid it won't happen... without a bit of help," Azazel added and let two of his fingers slide through Viara's pubes to threaten her puffed vulva. He had allowed it by having it to be his thumb that locked into her navel. Suddenly the princess hoped the demon would not notice how her clit has swollen through the labia that usually covered it. Part of her also hoped it was not because of natural arousal but something else.

"The lust mark and... serving your... desires is all you ask of me to give me your armies?" Viara asked. She suddenly had a harder need to swallow than ever before. The demon's left hand that had been mostly occupied by her hair had now decided to reach around her back to tug at her toga. Threatening to slip at least one of her breasts free.

"That certainly is one way of putting it," Azazel replied a moment before his finger hit the elf's expanded clit. The knob almost throbbed in the tight space under her red lower undergarment she now suddenly regretted. It only added to the heated sensations she was now being subjected to.

"Then... I guess I should accept this offer," Viara voiced. Her eyes were locked to one of the portal monitors where a horde of ogre demons was butchering minotaurs that had failed to retreat in time. It made her steel her resolve, her body was a small price to pay for the extra power her allied nations desperately needed to weaken the invading empire at least locally.

Azazel shifted to sit and directed Viara to stand up and turn to face him with his hands. For a moment the fact she no longer saw the crowd made her feel relieved but then she saw that a ridiculously perfectly sculpted red cock had slipped from the king's toga and it now stood in front of his abs like a statue. Even as she looked up, it stayed in the corner of her eyes, like a promise of what was going to eventually happen.

Red hands reached up and parted Viara's toga. She let it open and fall to reveal the last bastion of her clothes, her red undergarment that guarded her crotch. But now her bare backside was facing the crowd and her amble perky mounds that parted just enough to invite thoughts of slapping a cock between them faced the demon king.

"Now, what should I write... something sexy but also suitable and not generic," the king mused. He let his finger draw a playful line on the lower stomach, like to still measure its space. The move tugged the undergarment down a bit but the eccentric demon was clearly planning to wait to unwrap the last piece of the packaging on his new plaything a bit longer.

"Will this take long?" Viara asked. She observed Azazel between her breasts that had erect nipples. At least after getting the mark, the noble elf could blame all of her arousal on it.

"If you want me to hurry, I might just write Cock Slut. Would that be fine with you?" Azazel asked and tilted his head to look up. Viara just looked away like she did not even want to reply.

"Cock Elf... Slut Elf... Cum Hole... so many options," the demon king began listing like he finally allowed his noble facade to crack with some vulgarity. Just thinking of letting herself be branded with such obscene words made Viara's breathing a bit ragged.

"Do you have any more creative ideas?" Azazel kept seemingly taunting, like he enjoyed the lack of retorts. "None? How about Cum Elf?"

"Can't it just be a triangle or something," Viara muttered but Azazel replied. "No, it can't... I'm thinking... Demon Hole, would that be fine?"

Viara's body kept tensing up from odd excitement like she was getting ready for battle. A battle where she would need to fight against her own body to make sure she would not enjoy even one thing this eccentric king would do to her. All the princess needed was his armies and use herself to get them. So nothing that she should enjoy even a bit, especially not with a demon.

"I will think it five more seconds and go with that unless you have other ideas," Azazel mused and the options he had listed flashed in Viara's mind. She was not especially eager to have any of them drawn with magic on her flawless elven skin but if she had to choose, the least deranged words would be preferable.

"One... two... three... four," Azazel voiced but then Viara uttered. "Demon Princess, that should be fine, right?"

"That's a bit too long to fit here in a way that looks pleasing... how about Royal Rider?" Azazel asked and drew a shape of a long box to measure length on the princess's lower stomach.

"Do what you want," Viara almost flared. The faster she was marked, the faster she could just treat all sensation in her body as something that was not her fault. This prolonged weird excitement only added to the torturous humiliation to the noble elf.

"It's settled then," Azazel mused and pressed his index finger to the spot he had decided to start from. The princess did not even look down but the surge of intruding magic made the spot pulse in her mind. Despite her previous eagerness to get it over with, she had a moment of reluctance before she allowed her magic to accept the intrusion. Soon after, the demon's finger began drawing shapes on her skin.

As more of the red letters that had a soft glow Azazel drew on the elf's stomach, the more they pulsed and mingled with her magic. Heat, excitement, urges, and desires appeared in Viara's mind and body as single events that simply kept expanding. By the time the last letter was drawn, she was unable the resist her urge to stare down to see the king's muscles move and glimpses of his cock past his hand.

"And done," Azazel mused after placing a single letter-sized triangle under the two stylized words. It acted like an arrow or a button that pointed into Viara's silvery pubes. Or at least to where they were under the red undergarment that still hid them.

The lustful urges that now filled Viara's body were so strong that there was not even room to regret. Even her nipples were rock-hard almost to the levels that there was pain that she somehow knew would lessen if they were touched.

"Now, could I interest Your Highness in mounting my kingly cock. It has gotten excited while waiting for such an honor," Azazel voiced and leaned back on the divan to better present his disgusting handsome and well-shaped body for a demon.

"Since... you insist," Viara almost stuttered between swallowing the saliva rushing to her mouth. Now with the lust mark fully activated and connected with her magic, just looking at the beautifully sculpted manhood was enough to make the noble elf wish she could touch it.

Viara's womb pulsed like in hunger for semen and her hands slid to feel the text on her stomach but it only made her hunger feel worse. So her almost trembling fingers kept sliding down to her sides to drop the last piece of clothing on her. Then she stepped out of it while losing her sandals in the process.

Azazel simply sat there inspecting every sign of arousal on the beautifully sculpted elven body. Even the audience stayed eerily silent despite having a full view of her ass, like the show was nearing its exciting climax.

Just the tilted grin on Azazel's face made Viara not want to look at him during the act even if she wanted his cock almost as badly as to see the minotaur metal ship destroyed. So the defiant princess began to turn before realizing she would have to face the audience but since she began to turn, she did not stop. The defeated fleet commanded was not going to allow any cowardice on her part until she had accomplished what she had come to do.

With great agility, Viara stepped backward to crouch above Azazel's thighs. It made him slide his hip forward to give the elf a better riding position on the spacious divan. Her head was tilted to a side but she could still see how the demons tried to shifts to have a better position to view her now spread legs. She did not even want to think what these lustful beasts would think of about her new mark that was now able to be read by them.

The moment Viara grabbed Azazel's cock to aim it her body jolted from sheer pleasure. The thing felt far too good to be normal but this time, she could blame all of it on her mark that made her far more aroused and impulsive than normal. Just feeling it made the elven commander want to show more defiance and show this demon who really was in control even though she knew her weaker position.

"Prepare to be ridden, I'm not going to stop until every demon in your host is under my command," Viara declared even though she had frozen for a moment just from the fear of how her body would react once she did more than just hold the cock below her. Her legs were spread on both sides of the muscular demon thighs and she knew she would need to eventually take support from them with her hands to keep her crouched balance.

"Admirable dedication, please do proceed," Azazel voiced. He motioned one of the nearby succubi servants to feed him from a plate of delicacies. The way he tilted his head over the back of the divan made it easy.

Viara was more than able to tell her elastic elven walls had already stretched to match the cock she had been staring at even as her tight puffed vulva only let a bit of transparent juice escape her. So she simply let the tip kiss her opening a moment before she lowered her hip in one motion. The strong pulse of heat and ecstasy that followed it told her she had done the right choice, she might not have been able to finish anytime soon if she had done it any slower. Or at worse, she might have collapsed from the prolonged penetration.

"I see you have gotten excited too, my Royal Rider," Azazel voiced between swallowing strange demonic fruits that the succubi fed him from her plate. He was clearly acting far more casual than Viara whose inner folds convulsed in a way that came close to a climax but not quite like it. Like just from sheer hunger for the cock to welcome its entrance.

Viara only gritted her teeth even as she wanted to retort. She was not going to let herself stutter let alone moan just from taking a demon cock inside of her. Even if her knees did not tremble, there was no certainty that she could have survived the first phase as well as she did if not for her quick sitting down on the muscular lap.

But as seconds went by, Viara managed to use her trained soldier discipline to fight against the reactions of her body. This was just a battle to gain an advantage, so there was no reason she should treat it any different.

"I have to admit, this cock of a king... truly has gotten hard waiting for me," Viara managed to retort without a clear stutter and with only one pause to swallow. A feat that made her feel far more proud in that moment than she would ever be willing to admit. Especially since she was toning down her word choices in an almost humiliating way to the demon to not unnecessarily agitate him.

"It has, hasn't it? There is truly something exquisite in hesitant riders who seem so eager but still... lack the pure drive of a succubus," Azazel replied. Even as his cock was bent a bit by the position of the crouch, it maintained its erection, like his demon skin was more than a match for the elf's elasticity.

Viara focused her eyes on the minotaur tanks being assaulted on the portal monitors by the demons in an attempt to control the lustful impulses of her body. Then, like a lustful frog, she took support from the red thighs with her hands and put strength into her legs to lift her hip. Abundant elven love juices flowed to the red balls while she managed to get only half of the cock out of her before lowering her hip to take it back in.

At that moment, the elf princess realized the position that she had chosen almost by accident felt and looked far more perverse than most of the alternatives. She could have sat down, knelt, or tried many others but she had literally positioned to ride the cock without really thinking about it. The fact it was one of her favorite positions did not make the realization have any less impact. But since she had positioned like this, change now would be an admission of defeat or regret in her focused mind that only tried to see her ultimate goal.

"Once I'm done, you will be the one asking me to stop," Viara threatened almost like a reflex. She had done it to many men during her life so she had said it before thinking.

"That sure would be an achievement, worthy of a reward," the demon king mused and landed his left hand to cup Viara's perky ass to lift it. Like a challenge that either she moved or she was moved.

With excess saliva dripping grit, Viara lifted her ass and this time swore to not stop moving, no matter what until her task was done. Even as the slide itself was relatively easy despite the tight embrace of her fold, the sensations from it were her worst threat. Where her strong legs were able to keep her moving even in battle, a multitude of strong violent climaxes might paralyze her very means of thinking. There was no way of knowing just how devious the demon mark truly was, at least not yet.

So the princess's mind narrowed its focus to her trained body to keep her ass milking the red cock. Its beautifully sculpted shape burned into her folds and mind with almost the same strength and the difference blurred.

"You will cum... I will make you cum," Viara voiced with an almost harsh tone despite her ragged breathing. The word were more to keep her own focus than to the owner of the cock she kept riding with increased accuracy and skill. Where her mind tried to ignore her lust, her body adapted and improved the stance.

"I will bet... you will cum first," Azazel mused. He motioned the blue-skinned succubus to feed him her pussy instead of the demon fruits. She did so by stepping forward with spread thighs to hug his backward tilted face with them. The back height of the divan had been clearly designed this use in mind.

But to Viara there existed nothing but the cock and her now single-minded desire to make it climax. Preferably before the lust mark made her convulse, squirt, and moan on the king's cock like a feral animal. A fate that looked almost certain to the obverses who saw how Azazel was letting his long tentacle-like tongue fuck the succubi like he needed even that extra bit of stimulus to truly enjoy himself.

Even as Viara did not know just what kind of sensations the lust mark would make her feel in the extreme, she was able to tell her body was building up to a climax that was most likely going to be the strongest in her long immortal life. She was even able to see in her mind how her eternally beautiful body was going to react. A future that was inevitable but she still was going to do her hardest to mitigate her outwardly disgraceful behavior the best she could.

Despite bouncing on the cock, Viara's breasts that were being squashed between her hands somehow managed to start competing for her attention. The erect nipples radiated tingling sensations through her mounds in a definitely unnatural way. Like they too wanted to be played with like her clit that was barely satisfied from the stretching of her opening by the hard demonic cock.

Almost like getting a signal, the demons who had been content to just observe the debauchery of their king started a lustful orgy right in front of Viara's eyes. Lustful images and sounds began assaulting the elf princess's senses even as she tried to focus on the images of the battle which were turning increasingly mild. Like the demons had decided they no longer were amused by fighting.

Only a moment later, the portal monitors changed to images from the party itself. To show the wildest sex positions Viara had ever seen. And that did not even include the images she saw of herself. Almost an entire section of the air above the platform was dedicated to showing the elf ride the red cock from as many angles and zoom levels as possible. One of them showed especially well the new red text on her stomach that was visible between her thighs and above her stretched pussy.

Now Viara had no place to escape with her eyes. She saw nothing around her but somehow the portals were still able to project perfectly the lewd act she was performing. But still, the dedicated elf princess did not slow down. She had decided to milk this cock no matter what and she was not going to stop.

"Ihii... iihii," weird whistling moans began escaping through Viara's teeth. The only way to stop them no was to stop breathing and that would guarantee she would pass out so it was not even an option. One of the monitors showed how saliva spurted from between her pearly teeth and to her cheeks. Several more of them began showing her face like they knew what was going to come.

kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers